Sonia's Release

Story Info
Sonia gets her freedom
3.5k words
3.99
56.9k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,421 Followers

Mark Dayton sat listening to the car radio as he waited. The rain beat a tattoo against the windshield, the incessant noise punctuated by the intermittent sweep of the wiper blades as they cleared a patch of glass wide enough for him to see through. Not that the view was particularly attractive; the high stone walls of the prison rose like a fortress above him and the dark grey sky that loomed overhead gave the whole building an air of doom and despondency.

The radio station was one of those “classic” channels that played oldie songs from years past. Mark hummed along with a popular tune that reminded him of better days. Days when he and his wife, Sonia, had been happier. The days before she had gone to prison. But that was all over now, Mark mentally shook himself. Sonia was being released today and, as Mark studied his wrist watch yet again, she was being released in a little less than five minutes.

The reunion had not been exactly as Mark had planned. He supposed that he had expected tears of joy; soft, passionate kisses and warm embraces. But Sonia had changed; that much he had noticed immediately. Her face, although still attractive framed as it was by the tussled mass of blonde curls, looked older and more severe. Her tongue was pierced and now sported a silver stud and her milky white skin was dappled with colourful tattoos.

And then, of course, there was Elaine.

Sonia had introduced her friend as soon as they both climbed into Mark’s car. From what he could gather they had shared a cell for the last eight months and had – quite clearly – become good friends. He could therefore hardly object when Sonia said that Elaine would be staying at their house for a few days – just until she found herself something else.

Mark felt completely alienated as they drove home. The two women chatted together excitedly about their new found freedom and what they planned to do with it, hardly even noticing that he was there. He had tried to join the conversation on several occasions with a joke about this or a laugh about that, but his attempts at humour fell on largely deaf ears. Occasionally Sonia would smile at him though, and that made him feel a lot better. Perhaps he was expecting too much. After all, Sonia had spent the best part of a year with Elaine, whereas, Mark was little more than a stranger now.

The evening meal that Mark had so lovingly prepared and had then stretched to accommodate three people instead of the expected two, was enjoyed in relative silence but for petty small-talk. But as much as the whole “Elaine” situation frustrated him, Mark found it difficult to dislike the other woman. She was attractive; that much was beyond doubt. Her shoulder length dark hair contrasted vividly with Sonia’s blonde tresses, as did her dusky, tanned skin and Mark could tell that the cheap blouse and skirt that she wore hid a fine, athletic figure.

As the meal drew to a close and the last of the coffee was finished, Elaine O’Donnell yawned and stretched her arms above her head. She was aware that this action caused the hatefully cheap blouse she was wearing to ride up and expose her mid-riff, and she was also aware of the immediate effect that this had on her friend’s husband. She smiled to herself contentedly. She was pleased that she could still have this effect on men. It seemed like such a long time since she had been with a man and she could feel the nipples on her bra-less breasts stiffen involuntarily.

“Well, I guess it’s about time I hit the sack and left you two alone!” she said with a grin.

Both Mark and Sonia returned the smile and Mark’s hand wandered to his wife’s thigh, giving it a playful squeeze. Perhaps the night would work out according to plan even if the day had not, he thought.

“Would you like another coffee?” Mark asked his wife as soon as Elaine had disappeared, “or shall we go straight to…er…bed?”

Sonia seemed to ponder for a moment; her thoughts elsewhere. Then suddenly a wide smile came over her face. She nodded and grasped her husband’s hand leading him up the stairs.

Mark marveled as he saw, for the first time in what seemed like ages, Sonia start to remover her clothes. Like Elaine, she had been issued with only the very basics from the prison and had opted to wear what she had on when she was first incarcerated. Kicking her sneakers off her feet she began to peel the tight jeans down her long, slender legs. She was aware of her husbands gaze and, again like her friend, was happy that she was still able to generate an interest within him.

Mark watched closely as Sonia stripped the old T-shirt over her head. He gasped as he saw the large tattoo that adorned her stomach.. Sonia grinned.

“Do you like it?” she asked, her voice almost a whisper.

Mark stared at his wife’s naked body. She still possessed a fine figure and, if he was honest, the tattoo accentuated her curves very nicely.

There was little need for more talk. Stripping off his own clothes at the speed of light, Mark grabbed Sonia and they both tumbled onto the bed together. His hands pawed excitedly at her body, savouring and remembering the soft curves of her breasts, the delicious nape of her swan-like neck, the smooth rounded swell of her ass and the gentle tapering of her long legs.

Sonia gasped as she felt fingers touch her most private area, opening and spreading her. She thought of Elaine and how often she had done this over the past year or so. But this was her husband now; a man, and it just didn’t feel quite the same. She felt lips on her breasts and nipples, but hard, masculine lips.

And then suddenly she was on her back and looking up into Mark’s face. His expression was one of over-excited lust. She could feel the hard bone of his erection as it throbbed against the inside of her thigh. She knew that he wanted her badly and allowed her legs to fall open. As soon as he was inside her it was very clear that everything would be over very quickly.

Mark grunted animalisticaly as he took her hard and fast. She could feel the hot sheen of his sweat as he lay atop her and thrust himself into her body over and over again ramming himself as deep inside her vagina as he could penetrate. Then there was warmth. Warm, oozing liquid filling her but not fulfilling her.

For a moment, Sonia lay looking up at the ceiling. Hardly daring to look at the man next to her let alone speak. Had they become such strangers over the years? she thought. She wondered who was going to speak first.

“You can’t leave a woman in that state!”

The voice was loud and clear and was not at all what Mark had been expecting. His semi-erect penis flopped against his thigh as he rolled over and looked towards the door. His mind reeled as he saw the naked silhouette of Elaine standing framed in the doorway and looking at them with a sly grin. She looked superb, Mark thought and was suddenly aware that his own wife was also studying the other female with the same level of interest.

“Perhaps I can help?” Elaine continued with the same wicked grin.

The question needed no reply which was just as well; Mark didn’t have one. His mouth flapped open and shut in a very realistic impression of a goldfish but any words that he might have wished to express completely failed to materialize.

In a second, the naked Elaine was on the bed with Mark and Sonia. Her allegiance was immediately obvious as her head descended in a blur of dark hair and took Sonia’s nipple between her soft lips.

Sonia’s response was immediate and very vocal. Her soft moan of delight echoed around the small bedroom as she encouraged her female lover to please her. Her eyes closed in an expression of contented lust and her back arched, gently pressing the engorged nipple further into Elaine’s mouth.

Mark flopped back against the wall at the head of the double bed and gaped. In all his years he had never witnessed the art of lesbian love at first hand. Not only was it suddenly going on right in front of him, but it also involved his own, sweet wife. He had always know Sonia to be sexually expressive; she had always been more than happy to try most things at least once, but the sight of her, clearly enjoying the tender attentions of another woman, was something else altogether.

As Mark looked on, the two naked women continued to caress each other. His eyes tried to take in every detail at once; the soft swell of Sonia’s breasts, the neatly trimmed mound of Elaine’s pussy and the long, slender legs of both women as they intertwined themselves in a smooth ballet of lust.

Elaine’s hand dropped almost casually between Sonia’s thighs. Sonia cried out as the long fingers of her friend spread her labia open and stroked gently at her distended clit. The darker woman slowly penetrated her with two digits and Sonia’s back arched involuntarily as the orgasm that she had previously been unable to reach, quickly swept over her lither body in tidal waves of ecstasy.

Mark watched. His eyes were fixed to the lustful scene in front of him. He was close enough to touch the two lovers, but his reeling mind told him not to. At first he had been overwhelmed and perhaps a little shocked by his wife’s behaviour, but now he had settled a little. Now he wanted to see it all!

While Sonia lay back breathing hard and recovering from the shattering climax, Elaine looked up at Mark and smiled sweetly.

“I’m sure you’ve noticed Sonia’s tongue stud?” her voice purred in a soft, sultry whisper, “I did it myself for her in our cell. Why don’t we show you what it’s for!”

If Mark had had the inclination to argue or even reply, it wouldn’t have mattered. In one smooth movement Elaine placed her hands on the back of Sonia’s head and gently pulled her down between her spread legs. Mark watched closely as his wife extended her tongue towards the soft folds of the other woman’s pussy. The glint of silvery metal was caught by the dim overhead light and competed with the twinkle in Sonia’s eye as she winked at her husband with a coy grin.

Mark heard his wife’s lover gasp as Sonia’s tongue lapped sensuously over Elaine’s clit. The tongue stud glistened with the woman’s juices as her legs spread wider, her delicately painted toes curling upwards. She gasped as the metal slid between her sex lips and cried out Sonia’s name over and over. Her hand reached out for Mark’s and placed it firmly on her breast.

Mark felt the warm point of the woman’s hardened nipple as it pressed into his palm and his erection returned immediately. His hand gently squeezed the swell of the breast and a low, soft moan escaped from between Elaine’s lips. Mark smiled, knowing that he had pleased her and took the nipple between his thumb and finger, rolling it and pinching it gently.

“Harder,” Elaine murmured as her body began to tremble, “harder, I’m almost cumming!”

Spurred on by her encouragement, Mark began to pluck at the turgid nipples, pinching and pulling them and causing them to swell visibly and throb beneath his touch. The woman under him was breathing hard. Her body was shaking almost uncontrollably. He looked down and smiled as he saw his wife’s tongue lashing feverishly at Elaine’s clit. He knew she was about to cum and he didn’t have long to wait.

With a cry of animal lust, the brunette climaxed hard. Her legs thrashed the bed and her eyes screwed tight shut as her juices covered Sonia’s face. As she had been taught, the blonde continued her oral caresses until she had obtained every last drop of the precious fluid.

The two women were now partly satisfied and things began to move a little more quickly for Mark. Elaine’s arm looped around his neck and planted soft kisses on his lips. He responded open mouthed, a shiver running through his spine as he felt the brunette’s long, cool fingers curl around his throbbing erection.

Mark’s tongue did battle with Elaine’s as she slowly stroked his solid member. The feelings were exquisite and Mark had to use all his self control to avoid cumming too soon. He felt his wife moving against him, her legs spreading to reveal her open, wet pussy. He wanted to feel the warmth of her. He wanted to be inside her.

As if understanding his unasked question, Mark felt Elaine guiding his cock towards Sonia’s waiting hole. The two women were head to toe and Mark lifted Elaine’s leg, spreading her open so that his wife could continue to suck the fluid from her swollen and puffy sex.

Mark couldn’t resist any longer. His lips still mortally locked to Elaine’s, he jerked his hips forward and thrust himself deep into Sonia’s body. He gasped out loud as his cock slid smoothly into the hilt and his balls slapped gently against the familiar skin.

“Eat my pussy, bitch!” Elaine cried as she and Mark finally broke their passionate kiss. “Lick me! Drink my juice!”

Mark was a little surprised at the tone of the brunette’s voice. It was a command rather than a request but, as he looked down at his wife, he realized that she was responding to the harsh words with much more enthusiasm than she had to his own tender advances earlier. He understood that being in prison changed people, but he would never have guessed at the change in his own wife.

The more Elaine continued to verbally abuse Sonia, the more excited the blonde wife seemed to become. Her face was buried between Elaine’s thighs and her body was being thrust back and forth with the ferocity of her husband’s penetration.

“She’s a good little bitch, isn’t she?” Elaine whispered to Mark as her hands caressed his chest, “be honest, don’t you like her better this way?”

Mark could hardly disagree. His cock felt hot and swollen as he rammed himself time and time again into his wife’s abused pussy. His head swam and his mind reeled. He knew that he wouldn’t be able to hold out for very long before he climaxed.

“Easy, lover!” Elaine cooed into his ear. Her second orgasm had left her feeling mellow, but she still wanted more. “Don’t want you cumming just yet! I want a little of that hard cock myself!”

Mark groaned. He wanted to cum badly but didn’t want to disappoint this beautiful woman if he could help it. Reluctantly he stopped his thrusting and slowly slid his cock out from the warm confines of Sonia’s pussy.

No words were spoken now. The room was alive with the sounds and smells of sex. It was clear that Elaine was in control and, if he were honest, Mark thought that he quite liked the idea.

Positions were quickly changed. Elaine pushed Sonia back onto the bed and spread her legs wide. Straddling her head in a classic “69” position, she lowered her own dripping pussy onto the blonde’s face while dropping her head down to sample the sweet nectar from Sonia’s slit. Before her head disappeared completely between the other woman’s legs, she turned and smiled at Mark.

“Fuck me!” she said simply. “I’ve not had a big juicy cock in my cunt for a long time! Stick me, baby! Ram it up inside me!”

Mark looked at Elaine’s butt poised as it was in front of him. His fingers quickly sought out her sopping pussy and almost collided with Sonia’s probing tongue as they fought for the attention of the brunette’s twitching clitoris. Mark rubbed with his thumb and twisted his fingers as he probed inside the hot hole. Elaine moaned deeply and another trickle of sex fluid slithered from her slit and coated his fingers. He held his breath for the briefest moment. He was ready for her.

In one smooth movement, Mark replaced his dripping fingers with an appendage that was far wider and longer. He heard the woman beneath him gasp as he entered her, the voice muffled as she ate out the pussy of his wife. He thrust again, burying himself in deeply and grasped her hips for support. He could feel Elaine’s cum still trickling from her pussy as he began to saw his cock in and out of her writhing body. She felt good. Hot and wet, the velveteen texture of her vagina stimulated him almost out of control and he had to stop several times to ensure that he avoided ejaculating the contents of his balls before he wanted to.

“You want to cum now, baby?” Elaine asked as she looked back over her shoulder again.

Mark’s breath was held tight in his lungs. He nodded dumbly.

“That’s good because I want to see and feel it!”

As Elaine felt Mark pull back, she and Sonia tumbled together in a mass of arms and legs. She knew that if she wanted to see him cum she had to act quickly; it had been a while since she had been with a man but she remembered that once he was ready to explode there was little that would stop him!

Elaine and Sonia quickly sorted themselves out and both lay side by side on their backs. They looked up at Mark as he kneeled on the bed, his cock twitching as he held it tightly in his fist.

“Oh shit!” he exclaimed suddenly, “I’m gonna cum!

Elaine, still as much in control as she could be, smiled at Sonia. They kissed, their lips touching softly just as Mark released his seed. They could hear his groans from above them and felt the hot splashes of cum as it scorched their skin.

Mark jerked his cock frantically as he spurted what seemed like gallons of semen over the two prone women. He looked down at one of the most erotic sights that he had ever seen as Elaine pulled Sonia’s head to her breast and encouraged her to lick the streaks of cum from her tits.

Eventually, Mark stopped cumming and collapsed back onto the bed exhausted. His legs felt like jelly and he was certain would be completely unable to support him. He tried to control his breathing but, watching the two women licking his cum from each others bodies was not helping him relax one little bit!

“I hope you’re not too tired!” Elaine smiled up at him. Her face was flushed red and her lips bore traces of his recent climax.

“How long did you say you were going to stay?” Asked Mark with a grin.

“How long would you like me to stay?” Elaine laughed.

Mark looked down at the two women; wasn’t this every man’s dream?

The words flitted around his mind; disconnected and disjointed. The room became darker, their faces blurring. What was happening? Elaine and Sonia were embracing again, their lips locked together, their hands caressing and fondling. But he couldn’t make out their faces now. The room darkened further and started to spin. His mind desperately tried to hold onto the image before him but it was dissolving and slipping from him like fine sand through his fingers. He could hear a telephone ringing in the distance. A telephone? What……….?

Mark awoke with a start. His hand clamped down on the steering wheel and he sat up and took a deep breath. He was sweating; a thin sheen of perspiration laced his forehead and his hands felt uncomfortably clammy. The ringing was still in his ears and it took a moment or so for him to realize that it was the bell the signified a pending release from the prison gates. He wiped a damp hand over the misted windscreen and looked out. The two women strode purposefully towards the car, their coats above their heads to ward off the persistent drizzle.

The reunion did not go exactly as Mark had planned. He supposed that he had expected tears of joy; soft, passionate kisses and warm embraces. But Sonia had changed; that much he had noticed immediately.

“Oh by the way,” Sonia started as the two women settled themselves into the car, “this is …”

“Elaine” Mark interrupted her. His stomach was turning cartwheels and his mind reeled with anticipation.

“Elaine?” Sonia asked, confused. “No, this is Sally. I said we’d give her a lift to the bus station.”

Mark breathed out a sigh. He wasn’t sure if it was relief or disappointment.

“And anyway,” Sonia continued, “who the hell is Elaine?”

The End

English Bob
English Bob
2,421 Followers