Sonja

Story Info
A night drive turns into a naughty one.
1.5k words
4.21
23.7k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Sonja! Are you about ready yet?'

Our joke. Truthfully, I'm more apt to make us late than she is. I never had to worry that we were going to miss dinner reservations, or the movie, or the flight because she was fretting over red nail polish or redder. Myself, on the other hand, I'm almost never satisfied with how I look...probably some deep-seated confidence problem, as my wife always tells me I look handsome.

'There you are.'

'Sorry, I couldn't find the necklace I'd wanted for a moment.' Sonja looked simply ravishing tonight. A very sexy green silk blouse and a black skirt that was *just* long enough molded to her skin. Two inch heels, not really enough to be a fall hazard, but just enough to accent her nicely toned legs. And the aforementioned necklace, a golden braid that came to rest just above her cleavage, a subtle sign hinting at the treasures just below.

Her handbook struck my arm, lightly, but enough to bring me back to earth. 'Stop drooling into your tie and come on.' Sonja sauntered her gorgeous ass over to the door, then she stopped. Looking over her shoulder, she cocked her hip to the side. 'Coming?'

I went.

We had reservations for the evening at a new Italian restaurant, one that was quickly becoming popular among the locals who could afford it. I did wince slightly at the prices, but put it out of my mind and decided just to enjoy the meal. We could afford to splurge now and again.

Sonja was catching me up on the gossip from our friends. 'So you'll never guess where Elisha and Zach went for their vacation.' Zach was a coworker of hers, who along with Elisha had traded visits with us back and forth over the years.

'Alright, I'll bite. Where?'

'Mmm. I can think of a couple of places I'd like you to bite.'

'Later, promise.'

She gave a throaty chuckle. 'I'll hold you to that, mister. But really, the pair of them went off to the beach for the week...not just any beach though, a nude one.'

I raised an eyebrow at her. 'Really? I could see Zach going...he's a cheerful lech any day of the year. But Elisha?'

'Yeah, it shocked me as well. You could have knocked me over with a feather. Never wearing anything less than a full one-piece bathing suit, always wears those dresses that make her look like an old-fashioned school teacher, and all of a sudden they go off and bare all at the beach for a week?'

'Hmm. You sure Zach didn't turn her into a Stepford Wife?'

'Not completely sure. I can't believe it though...and they really did strip down the whole time. From what Zach mentioned, she really got into the swing of things. I get the feeling, really, that there was more he wanted to tell me, but couldn't bring himself to say.' She stared off in the distance as she mused. 'Now the wench has one-upped me. I can't let that stand...'

We finished our meal, chatting over this and that throughout the evening. The portions were just right. Unlike other places that figured the more the better, the servings here left us feeling satisfied, but not bloated. I'd blame what happened next on the wine, except that neither of us normally drink unless we're in the company of others.

I went off to go retrieve the car, while she went to the ladies' room. As I pulled up, she stepped outside into the night. I thought I saw something different about her, but couldn't figure it out. Then as she slid into the car, she tossed her handbag onto the console between us. What fell out? Oh, nothing other than her undies. A satisfied smirk crossed her face as I looked up at her.

'Take us on a drive through town.'

I drove as ordered, and sensing what she was after, made sure I drove fairly slow and in the far right lane. Our city is very pedestrian friendly, and there was a lot of foot traffic passing us by. The usual street-side parking doesn't exist here, except in certain spots, so if a passer-by really wanted to, they could reach a hand out and touch our car as we passed.

I glanced over at Sonja after a few minutes, and out of the corner of my eye, I watched her rubbing her very nicely proportioned chest. She leaned forward suddenly, and popped open the glove compartment. In it, there was a very small pair of scissors...one of those 'just in case' items she leaves laying around on general purposes. I was startled when those scissors went to her blouse, and snipped off the top button!

Her finger snaked up into her exposed cleavage, and rubbed up and down. Soon enough, two more buttons went the way of the first. I was keeping a good eye on the traffic in front of me, and about this time we came to a red light, giving me a chance to watch her more closely.

If I was surprised earlier, I was about to get the shock of my life. Her hand dipped back down into her handbag, where all evening she had apparently been carrying around a slim purple vibe. Now she turned it on to a low setting, and ran it up and down her exposed flesh. I caught movement out of her window, and realized that a couple of guys walking by had stopped, and watched my wife. A thumbs-up flashed from one of the guys when he saw that I'd observed him.

The light turned green, and now I had to make sure I didn't crash into the car in front of me, or someone trying to dash between cars. I now realized what Sonja was up to, and saw my chance to up the stakes a bit. I made sure I hit the lock button, and found one of those rare sidewalk parking spots. I left the car running, but threw it in park, then turned slightly in my seat to watch.

By now Sonja had snipped off all the buttons on her blouse, and the emerald silk was gaping open across her torso. She had pulled out a small bottle of massage oil from somewhere and was using her vibe to spread it all over her chest, making it glisten in the lamplight.

By now I didn't care who saw her, I wanted the world to see this exceedingly sexy woman. I pointedly did not look out the window, instead giving all my attention to her. She shrugged her blouse open all the way, exposing her cherry red nipples to her audience. First one, then the other was graced with her vibe, and she used her free hand to trace up and down her shapely legs.

Soon enough, that hand dipped out of sight underneath her skirt, then reappeared a moment later, the fingertips glistening. Without a word, she drew them out and brought them up to my lips. I inhaled her musky scent for a moment, then used my tongue to lick off her fingertips.

I expected her to repeat the motion, but instead they brushed the side of her leg, then curled into a pointing gesture at her side. I was confused momentarily, then realize what she wanted. I reached out across her, then unzipped her skirt completely. I drew back momentarily, but she made no move to uncover herself.

I smiled to myself as I caught her intent, then plucked the fabric with my fingers, and pulled it across her lap, leaving her naked and open to the night. All this time, her vibe had been running over her breasts, pausing every so often at her nipples, then wandering around some more. Now, she took it and went straight down, pointing it at her bare mound. Her fingers splayed her nether lips open, and very sensually, the purple toy disappeared within her. Once it was fully inside, however, all sense of decorum left, and she started to thrust it in and out of her, over and over again. Her arousal scented the air, and I knew that every time I got into the car for the next week, that I'd be reminded of tonight.

Her free hand was now rubbing back and forth on her clit over and over again, and all of a sudden I saw her bite her lip and her muscles spasm as her orgasm rolled over her. Sonja's body glistened with a light sheen of sweat, and a low, lazy smile crossed her face as she settled into the afterglow.

I gently kissed her lips, and as we drove off into the night, she rolled down her window, just enough to toss her skirt and blouse out onto the sidewalk.

'Make sure you drop me off at the corner before our house...I feel like taking a stroll in the moonlight.' Who was I to argue?

____


Thanks for reading...leave a comment if you'd like.