Sons & Lovers #04

Story Info
Mother joins her son in the shower.
2.6k words
4.59
137.9k
39
4

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moms_Son
Moms_Son
109 Followers

Peggy was an incredible looking woman. Even at 40, she had a body that men stopped and looked at as she passed. She was 5' 8" tall with long auburn hair that fell down to her waist, hazel eyes that you could drown in and rich, full lips that men dreamed of kissing. However, it was what was underneath her clothes that deserved her so much attention. Her legs were tight and contoured from years of walking on high-heels, she was one of those women who actually knew how to walk correctly in heels, stepping with one foot in front of the other. She had practiced that walk and perfected it as a teenager because she knew how it made her full, "breeder's" hips sway and move. Her walk made men lust after her... and she enjoyed that feeling of power. Her waist curved in enough to give her an hour-glass figure and then expanded back out to create a perfect foundation for her 38D breasts. She was proud of her body and had a right to be.

She still liked to dress to excite men. Her breast had begun to droop ever so slightly and her hips were a little wider than they were 20 years ago, but her body still excited men... and she encouraged that excitement. She always wore skirts that fell half-way to her knees so that her legs could be seen and admired, and blouses that showed off the cleavage enhanced by the exciting bras she preferred. Yes, she wanted men to be interested in her body. It made up for the lack of interest her husband showed in her after 23 years of marriage

She loved her husband, she really did. That was why she had never had an affair, although she knew that she could have had almost any other man she wanted. However, she didn't want any other man. So she would dress to excite other men and then go home and live out her fantasies of being with them in her mind. But, in all the years she had fantasized about taking other men as her lovers, her fantasies NEVER included her 18 year-old son, John. As you can imagine, then, she was completely unprepared to find out that HE had fantasized about his mother for years.

That afternoon started out like any other. Peggy was going around the house gathering up items for the laundry. When she got to the downstairs bathroom, she heard the shower running and knew that John was in there. She didn't think about it at all as she entered to get his clothes hamper. She saw that his clothes were scattered all over the bathroom. How many times had she told him to put his clothes in the hamper? Some things never change.

"John, this place is a mess. I am NOT going to keep picking up your dirty clothes. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, ma'am. I'm sorry. I promise I'll put them in the hamper from now on."

"Uh, huh. How many times have I heard that."

"Mom, can I ask you a favor?"

"Certainly, dear. What is it?"

"Can you wash my back for me? My shoulders are a little stiff from practice and I can't reach it."

"Can't you do anything for yourself?" she asked with a smile on her lips. "Oh, alright. Hand me the washcloth and turn around."

John stuck his hand out from the shower door holding the soapy washcloth out to her. She took it and opened the door.

"I appreciate this, Mom."

"That's alright, honey. It's not the first time I've washed you."

Peggy put the cloth on the back of his shoulder and began to wash his back. She had never before noticed how full his shoulders were, how strong his back was. She also couldn't help noticing her son's naked ass right in front of her, or watching the water run down from his back over it and down his legs. She had almost forgotten that she was supposed to be washing John's back and the washcloth barely moved on him.

John glanced over his shoulders and noticed where his mom was looking. He had long had thought about his mom in a sexual way and something inside of him told him that if he played his cards right, he might be able to make his fantasies come true. He took a deep breath and turned around to face his mother.

The washcloth was now on John's chest and Peggy, still looking down, was treated to the sight of her son's cock, still hardening and growing towards her. She was almost in a daze as she looked up into her son's eyes. As they stared at each other, John took his mother's hand with the washcloth and moved it down to his cock. Peggy seem completely lost as she washed her own son's cock and balls. Her hands were trembling and the cloth slipped out of her grasp. Now her bare hand took hold of John's cock and stroked it for him. Almost as if it had a mind of its own.

Peggy was amazed at how hard her son's cock was, it wasn't a boy's cock, it was a man's. Peggy looked up into her son's eyes. He smiled at her, a wicked smile that sent chills down her spine. John put his hands on her shoulders and pushed down ever so slightly.... but it was enough. Peggy slowly sunk to her knees in front of her son, his cock staring in her face as if it were a snake about to strike. One of John's hands moved to his mothers head and urged her forward. She couldn't believe what she was doing as her mouth opened and her son slid his cock right into it.

John's hands were on his mother's head as he fucked her in the mouth. Water was pouring down his body, down his arms and over her, soaking her hair and her clothes. She didn't care. All she cared about was making her son cum in her mouth, tasting him on her tongue, feeling his cum go down her throat.

"Oh God, mom... suck my dick. That feels great."

Peggy had never in her life even dreamed of doing anything so depraved as getting down on her knees and giving her own son a blow job. The perversity of it alone made her wetter than she had ever been before. Her hands moved up her son's leg until they reached his hips. She caressed his buttocks and roamed her hands over his body but then returned her hands back to his hips so she could really focus on making John cum in her mouth. She looked up into his eyes so that she could watch him as he watched his cock fucking in and out of his mother's mouth. She was rewarded when she saw his eyes sort of roll back in his head before he finally closed them altogether. His fucking motions were getting faster and faster and she knew she was about to taste him.

Finally, John could stand no more. Taking a firm hold of his mother's head, he pulled it towards him as he shoved his hips forward to force his cock into her mouth as deep as it would go and then he held her there like that as he filled her mouth with his seed. After his orgasm, he continued to hold Peggy like that as his cock continued to make sporadic jerks and micro-orgasms, each of which rewarded her with a little more cum to warm her throat. When he finished, John released her head and slumped back against the wall of the shower and looked down at his mother to see what she would do now.

Peggy, kneeled there at the door to the shower for a few moments as she also regarded her son. Then, looking him in the eyes, she blew a bubble with his cum. With a Mona Lisa smile, she licked her lips to get all of his cum back in her mouth and stood before John at the entrance to the shower. With the steam billowing out and her standing there in her soaking wet clothes, John was beginning to wonder if this was all a dream. But he didn't wake up.

Peggy had made up her mind about what she wanted. Kicking off her shoes, she stepped fully clothed into the shower with her son. Then she began to slowing remove her clothing as his eyes followed her every move. As she slowly stripped for him, she broke the silence of the last few minutes.

"You know, John, that was a very naughty thing to do to your mother. What made you do it?"

"Jeez, mom, I've wanted to do that as long as I can remember. Then when I saw how you were looking at me, I don't know... it just seemed like my chance."

"Really, you've wanted to do that for a long time? Have you fantasized about me?"

"Hell, yes. Every day. I usually, uh, well, I guess I can say it now, but I usually jack off thinking about you."

"Hmmm. What are you thinking about when you do jack off?"

"Uhh, well, uh, you know, mom."

"No, I don't. I want you to tell me."

"Well, I imagine that I am fucking you, okay?"

"Okay? Yes, that is okay. But do we just fuck in your fantasies? Or do we do more things than just that?"

"Wow. You really want to know?"

"Yes, John. I do, I want to know everything."

"I can't believe this. Well, yes... we do a lot more than just fuck. We do everything..."

John got an evil grin on his face and he looked his mother right in the eyes as he said this.

"We do some REALLY nasty stuff. After all, I've been thinking about this for several years now."

"Well, I guess we will just have to spend several years doing them all, now won't we?"

"God... do you really mean that, mom? Everything?"

"Yes, John. Everything. But right now, it is your turn..."

Standing before John completely naked, it was Peggy's turn to encourage her son to get down on his knees in front of her.

"... eat me."

John wasted no time. He may not have had a lot of sexual experience but he more than made up for it in enthusiasm and energy. Peggy leaned back against the wall of the shower and watched her son as he began to lick her pussy and fuck her with his tongue.

"Oh god, baby. Yes. Mmmm, that feels good. Eat your mother's pussy, you dirty boy."

Closing her eyes, Peggy enjoyed the sensation of the water and the heat and the forbiddeness of what was happening to her. Before she could cum, however, it stopped and she opened her eyes to see John standing up with his raging hard-on out in front of him like a burning red stick.

"I can't stand it anymore, Mom. I have to fuck you... NOW!"

"Well, if you HAVE to, I guess that there is nothing I can do about it."

Reaching out, she took her son by the shoulders and pulled him towards her. Their mouths met and their tongues began to battle in each other's mouth. John's hands reached up as if they had minds of their own and were filled with his mother's full tits. With her hand, she took her son's cock and placed it at the entrance to her cunt.

Peggy looked her son in the eyes and told him what she wanted. "Do it slowly, baby. I want to feel it all."

Obeying her instructions, John exerted only enough pressure as was needed to enter her and begin slowly sliding his cock inside of her. The act alone was enough to make Peggy cum immediately, but still John continued his journey until he was buried in his mother's cunt as far as he could go. Peggy's arms wrapped around her son's shoulders and she bit into his shoulder as her orgasm tore through her body. Her moans excited John more than anything he had ever imagined. He lifted her body up by her legs as he pushed her up against the wall of the shower and began to slowly fuck his cock into and out of his mother's cunt.

"Oh god, Mom... I can't believe it... I'm fucking you, I'm really fucking you."

"Yes, baby... you are fucking Mommy so good... lord, your cock is filling me up, lover."

Their mouths met again and they kissed furiously as John started to fuck his mother harder and faster. His need to cum inside of her was reaching a critical point and they both knew it.

"Mom, I'm going to cum... jesus... I'm going to shoot my cum up inside of you..."

Peggy held onto her son tightly as she pressed her mouth to his ear and moaned her desire to him.

"Oh god... yes, Johnny, cum in me.. cum in your mother's horny cunt... I need you to fill me with your cum so badly... please, cum in me, baby."

Hearing his mother talk so intimately to him as he fucked her, Tom could finally hold back no more. Pressing his mother against the wall of the shower, he forced his cock inside of her as far as he could and held himself like that as he shot his load of cum into the farthest reaches of her cunt. He held his head back and gave a silent roar as Peggy cried out in ecstasy at the feeling of having her own son's cum filling her up.

Finally mother and son were both finished with their orgasms. Peggy held onto John and kept him pulled into her while he slumped forward pressing her back against the wall as he dropped his head on her shoulder. Peggy's hand stroked her son's head as they each tried to catch their breaths after the experience of their mutal, incestuous sexual frenxy.

Peggy just moaned as her body relaxed and it began to sink in to her mind what she had just done.

"Oh, god, baby... you were so good... I can't believe we just did that, but you made mommy feel so wonderful."

"Mom... I'm sorry, but I couldn't help myself... I wanted you so badly. Are you mad at me?"

"Jesus, no, lover... you were wonderful. I never imagined what it would be like to fuck you, but now that I have, I don't want to ever stop. I meant it. I want us to fulfill every one of your fantasies... together."

"Really, mom? Are you sure... some of them are pretty wild."

"Yes, baby... I mean it... the wilder the better. I have always wanted to just let myself go sexually, but never had the nerve. I guess, however, if I have fucked my own son, there is no reason to hold back any longer. Is there?"

"God, mom... I have dreamed about this, but never thought there was any way it could ever really happen. I love you so much."

"And I love you, baby. Now kiss your mother and let's get cleaned up before your father and sister get home... and think about what we are going to do next."

A smile took over John's face as he thought about what the future would hold for him before he leaned forward and kissed his mother as he would a lover, which she was now. Their tongues dueled in their mouths as the water poured over them and steam filled the room. Peggy could feel her son's cock harden again inside of her and she moaned into his mouth as he began to slide it in and out of her once again.

"Ohhhhh... yes, baby.... god, yes. Fuck me again, lover... fuck your mother hard."

Moms_Son
Moms_Son
109 Followers