Sons and Lovers

Story Info
Salma Hayek has a fling with a father and son.
12.6k words
4.55
56.4k
88
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up.

This story originally began back around late summer 2015 and was planned to be posted around early September in celebration of Salma's 49th birthday. After months of not touching it and forgetting about it, sometime last summer I began working on it again, but stopped and forgot about it while writing other stories. I recently discovered this old story and decided I would go back and finish it after re-editing it and fixing minor details up to date (since she is 50 years old as of today). Consider this one a 'from the archives' story, I hope you all enjoy!

******************

Los Angeles, California

Rain drops came sprinkling down over the city during the afternoon hours. For what a wet day was in the making was nothing to bother Steve Everett, sitting comfy in his mansion home over the hills as he dialed in his cellphone to make a call to an old friend. Business usually came first in his mind but after living a life in success, he didn't have to worry about profits. At this point in his life, he could relax more at leisure rather than worrying constantly over his work. The phone rang in his hand for a few seconds before a woman with a heavy accent answered.

"Hey Steve, are you calling to check up on me?"

"Yeah, figured so. Is everything going alright?"

"Yes, I will be in your company within 2 hours. I have to make a final call to my agent to make sure no phone calls about anything will be bothering me for the next 3 days while I'm out here."

"Very good to hear, I'll see you soon Salma love."

"And I'll be seeing you soon too, señor!"

The phone hung up with a click and now the older man smiled as he put his placed it back down. It was the smile of a winner, any man that could get close like this to Salma Hayek would be grinning too. This wasn't the first time that Steve had spent a few vacation days with the buxom beauty, for their friendship with benefits had went back twenty years in the time he was still active with a modelling agency. It was rare for him to keep any friendship this long from the business, but sometimes one was lucky in life.

Almost at the age of fifty-seven, Steve had spent half of his life working endlessly connected with Hollywood. He had become a millionaire at the turn of the new millennium, thanks to the growing success of his modelling agency that he managed. Semi-retired now, his daughter began to take over the business as he got older. His younger child was his son, a star studded athlete that had now been drafted into the NFL to play the position of tight end.

Steve still enjoyed the benefits that came with his connections to Hollywood. It was twenty years ago back when he met Salma Hayek when she was still an up and coming actress. The two had kindled a relationship between the sheets for fun times. Salma was responsible for a number of his affairs that led to a divorce from his first and only wife. Occasionally they would hook back up every so often back on his yacht or his penthouse suite for private fun. This meeting however was not planned to go like the usual small pleasureful vacations, Steve had other ideas this time. A surprise for her and an even bigger present for someone else.

When 3 PM hit the clock, the rain was only a slight nuisance now as the weather was clearing up. The big wheels to the Cadillac Escalade came pulling up to the office in a halt. Steve stood outside with his pants in his pockets dressed casually as he watched Salma Hayek step outside the vehicle and greet him with a smile. In her hand was a small suitcase she had brought with her, containing her necessities. Dressed down in a black dress with big high heels to give her some height, and ever such a tease with that amazing cleavage poking out from her shirt. She looked up at him and spoke in her heavy accent.

"Right on time, huh Steve?"

The man leaned down and kissed her cheek, she blushed running her hand through his hair. She had noticed the last time she was around him that his hair was starting to grey, along with the beard. She quite liked his 'salt and pepper' look he had now as an aging gentleman. Steve took hold of her luggage for her.

"Right on time babe, it's nice to have you around again."

The two began to walk together back to his car, by now what appeared to be a rainy day had washed out to nothing.

"So what are we doing this time? Romance on the yacht, or somewhere else?"

Steve smiled, almost laughing. He didn't want to give away the surprise he had planned for her just yet.

"No yacht this time babe, we're going back to the getaway in the hills."

Salma laughed in that heavy accent as they reached the car, and went to grabbing the doors.

"I almost forget, you are one of those men that can't ever have enough mansions!"

"Nope! Gotta have more, no sense in having money if you aren't going to spend it."

"I'll have to agree with you on that."

The two long time friends entered the car together and Steve cranked it up, to begin driving them out from his old office and now to their vacation retreat. It would be a short drive from town out to the hills. Meanwhile, across town there was another man much younger preparing his big day for tomorrow with a surprise arrival. All would be revealed over time.

******************

6 HOURS LATER

Steve and Salma had made their recoil back to Calabasas, deep in the hills where he kept his main vacation home in the city for events such as this. The two had relaxed themselves with a bottle of wine and talking things over. Steve spoke of his late divorce from a few years ago and how his daughter was moving over to take the business. Salma spoke of movies she was in the process of filming and some loose gossip about the open marriage between herself and her husband. All the while there was something else on his mind that he was keeping from her and she seemed to get the hint of it. It was obvious from the beginning he didn't bring her out here just to have some wild sexual adventures.

The two had dinner together and had went over some past memories while they sipped down their wine. A long time ago, Steve could remember when they first met over twenty years ago. At the same time it was no question about it that she had aged better than any fine wine that existed in the world and while time had changed for the better in their lives, they still always had their romantic secrets hidden under the rug. About now, they had returned to the bedroom and the night was young to begin.

"Why do I get the feeling you are keeping something from me tonight, Steve?"

The man smirked looking up at her while he was seated on the bed. Salma stood in front of the wide TV set wearing her black dress from earlier, leaning down to tease him with her epic cleavage.

"Perhaps because I am, I don't like to spoil a good surprise."

Reaching down, Salma grabbed his hand to pull him up, rubbing her body up against his chest. For a man in his mid-fifties, he was marvelously still in good shape similar to how her body was at fifty years old herself. Salma's body had truly aged like the finest wine, often times it was unbelievable her true age. Looking into his eyes, she gave him a smirk and spoke once more in her heavy accent.

"I demand an answer to that now! At least in some form, please..."

Steve smiled that sinister grin of his. The tables were already set for this hour and soon the clothes would be off and lustful flames would rise within their bodies. Looking back into her brown eyes, he made his move of a response.

"How about...you fuck me like it's still 1997 and my hair hasn't grayed yet and then I will tell you!"

Salma laughed in his face, looking up at him as her soft hands went to his chest now, playing with his shirt.

"Deal then!"

Pushing her lips to his, she kissed him softly as Steve wrapped his hands around her curvy body and then swatted his hands at her ass playfully. She giggled at his touch, still the fun man he always was. Salma shoved him on the bed climbing on top of him. Her big breasts bouncing a bit in the small containment of her black dress. Steve put his hands up and went to pulling on her dress before Salma got the hint and pulled the straps and threw it over her head exposing him to her bare naked cleavage. His eyes instantly went to her beauties, mashing his hands on them as she closed her eyes and moaned.

"It's been a long time...I never forget a man like you, the certain touch you have for me."

His cock could be felt growing under her tight bottom, Salma let him massage his hands over her glorious breasts for a good minute before she climbed off and went down to her knees. The only clothing that remained on her body at this point was a black thong underneath, squeezed between her plump ass cheeks. Steve went on and unbuttoned his shirt, throwing it off and into the corner of the room. She placed her hand up on the bulge of his pants, teasing him with her filthy language.

"Looks like the old man still has quite the big friend down here!"

Steve responded by unbuttoning his pants before she could, and sliding them on down. Salma finished the rest, pushing his pants and briefs underwear down. His hard meat was revealed, almost hitting her in the face as it bounced out from it's tight white prison. As Salma's eyes narrowed down on his semi-hard cock, she brought her hands to the back of her head and began to wrap her long black hair up into a ponytail. Since Salma was without a band, she couldn't properly tie her hair up, so she made a sloppy ponytail using the length of her hair. After she was done, she took her right hand and wrapped her palm around his hard meat. Her eyes looked into his as she began to stroke it.

"I love dis cock so much."

"Oh, you do?"

"Yes, one of my favorite cocks."

Salma continued starring into his eyes while she brought her small lips down and kissed the head. Steve's cock had been a frequent visitor of all three holes of her body for some years. He wasn't sure if her words were true honesty or if the woman was simply stroking his ego. It was obvious to anyone that knew Salma that she had many lovers, but Steve couldn't think about that right now as the Mexican goddess opened her mouth and grazed the head of his dick with her teeth. Just then, Steve had lost all thoughts in his mind as he watched the woman envelop her lips around his dick and begin to suck on it. Salma started slow, moving her left hand to play with his balls as she bobbed her head up and down on his shaft.

As badly as he wanted to blurt something out, he simply couldn't muster thoughts to speak. Salma's mouth made a few sucking noises as she slobbered all over his cock. Her right hand remained gripped around the base she bobbed her head up and down. Occasionally, Steve would moan, giving Salma an alert that she was doing her job well. She eventually came up, releasing his cock from her lips with a pop sound. Salma gritted her teeth and spit on it, using her hand to lube his cock up from her own saliva. She looked up into Steve's eyes while moving his dick over the left side of her face. Her dirty words were the next to tease him.

"Look at dat big fuckin' cock! Jou like starring at it against my face?"

Her sexy accent slurred her words a bit. Steve panted before replying.

"Oh god, yeah baby! Talk dirty to me!"

She closed her eyes, letting out a soft moan as she began to spank his cock up against her left cheek. It made a smack noise each time the head beat over her cheek. Spank. Spank. Spank. All Steve could do was watch her every action while moaning. Salma eventually stopped and moved her mouth down to his balls. She wrapped both of her hands around his long dick and then began to lick over his balls before slobbering all over them.

"Ohhhh, yes!! Suck on my nuts, Salma baby!!"

The excitement in his voice gave her a clear indication that he wanted this badly. A string of drool began to drip from his balls after Salma had slobbered and sucked on them. She occasionally would pop one of his nuts in her mouth, giving him the view of her inflated cheek as it was lodged in her jaws. She alternated between his nuts, sucking them equally before she released them both with a few strings of saliva dripping down. Salma's eyes glanced back up into his as she brought her lips back to his cock. She spit on it, watching her saliva drip from his slobber covered dick. Removing her hands from the shaft, this time she placed her palms over her big breasts while she bobbed her head up and down on his shaft.

'Mmmm, mmmmm, mmmm'. Her muffled moans could be heard with the slobbering and sucking noises that echoed from sucking on his cock. Salma squeezed her nipples between her fingers as she was bound to prove to Steve that she had not lost those great deep throat skills that he was so fond of. Salma had remembered how Steve used to tell her that she sucked cock better than any other woman in Hollywood, one of the 'few women that could take it all' as he would compliment her oral talents. Salma pushed her lips all the way down, devouring the shaft as her lips buried at the base and the head of his dick pushed to the back of her throat. Steve's eyes became enlarged and he screamed out to her.

"OHHHHH, SHIT!! YES, YES!! Ohhhhhh, you were always the best baby!"

While gazing into his eyes, Salma gave him a wink. To be called 'the best' was what she desired more than anything. She came up, releasing his cock from her jaws yet again. A few strings of saliva dripped down, but Salma was done slobbering on his dick for now. Her hands pushed her big tits up and then she positioned herself a bit on her knees. Salma parted her breasts, creating a passage tunnel and then Steve became aware of what was about to happen.

"Ohhhh, those big titties are so amazing"

"Jou love 'em, don't jou?"

He didn't know what was more adorable; her voice teasing him, or to feel his cock being stuffed between those giant titties. Salma squeezed her hands around her boobs, making sure that his cock was perfectly trapped within her skin cage. She looked down at the head of his cock and then began to pump her breasts up and down slowly. Each time she thrust down, she would flick the head of his cock with her tongue. Steve was in heaven, as he always was when Salma Hayek of all women fucked him with her tits.

"Yes, that's it baby! Go on, fuck me with your titties! Ohhhhh man, yes!!"

Salma ignored his words, focusing her concentration entirely on pumping her breasts up and down on his cock. She eventually moved her head to glance back up at him. Her dark hair moved around a bit as she starred into his eyes while continuing to fuck that fat cock with her large tits.

"Mmmmmm, jou like dat, Steve? To feel jour big fuckin' cock moving back and forth between my boobs?"

He grunted, suddenly unable to hold it back. That thick accent of hers was pushing him over the edge at the same time her tits were doing all the work. By now, Salma was pumping her tits up and down over his dick at a faster pace. Steve screamed out at her.

"OHHHH, GOD YES!! YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME BLOW MY LOAD, SALMA!!"

"I want jour cum, baby! Yes, gimme dat cum!!"

Like before, her accent slurred her words yet again. Steve grunted, knowing that the time was short before he would reach his first orgasm. Salma moved her tits over his cock one last time before quickly removing her hands from them. She gripped his dick with her right hand and brought the head between her lips. She wanted his cum so bad, to taste and swallow that hot load down. While she sucked the head past her lips, Salma used her hand to begin stroking his cock back and forth. Her free hand pushed over his hip, she was begging for his cock to erupt between her lips.

"Ohhhh, god!! Fuck, I can't take it anymore!! OHHHHHH, SHIT!!"

With one final grunt, Steve yelled out as he felt his cock reach a climax between her lips. Salma tasted his hot seed bursting into her mouth. She moaned over the head of his cock, still stroking him as she controlled his orgasm to shoot wad after wad of thick semen into her hungry mouth. Steve panted, attempting to regain his breath as he heard her mouth over his cock, sending vibrations through his skin. 'Mmmmmmmmm', Salma muttered in a muffled tone as she squeezed his cock to milk the remaining drops of cum over her tongue. After she was done, she pulled his dick from her mouth and leaned up. Salma revealed to him the pond of his seed in her mouth. Steve just looked back at her with a shocked expression. Shen then closed her lips and audibly swallowed his load down. Salma took a deep breath before opening her mouth to speak once more.

"Ahhhh, mmmmm..."

"How did my cum taste, baby?"

"Mmmmmm, simply gorgeous."

She was ready to take control now. Behind Steve was the bed and Salma quickly pointed to it, ordering him with her next words.

"Get on the bed for me!"

"Why, what are you gonna do?"

"I'm gonna fuck you, DAT'S WHAT I'M ABOUT TO DO!!"

Salma was unsure if he really meant the question or if he truly just wanted to hear her voice and accent coming out. Steve took a few steps back, sitting on the bed and then Salma came up from her knees. She used her hands and slid her thong down before stepping out of it and kicking her heels off. Her eyes looked into his as she softly gritted her teeth. The look of a woman in control was in his sights. Steve then watched her climb atop, straddling him as she sunk her knees down into the mattress. All he could do was lay back as she took control. Salma gripped his cock and held it under her moist, wet soft mound. They looked into each other's eyes as Salma slid his cock into her clit. She took a deep breath as she felt his cock slid inside her. Without wasting any precious time, she slammed herself down taking his cock inside of her pussy. They both groaned but it was Salma's voice yelling out.

"Fuck!! Yeah!!"

Those lovely huge boobs began to swing back and forth to the left and right. Steve moved his eyes, looking from Salma's face to her breasts. He ran his hands up and squeezed them as she began to thrust herself down and drive her pussy over his cock. He began to slowly buck his hips, the desire to take control was overcoming him. Steve really wanted to pound that pussy like they were still younger. Salma's magnificent body appeared to be ageless. He bucked his hips, driving his cock forward into her pussy and then Salma called out to him.

"Come on, fuck me! FUCK ME, STEVE!! HARDER!!!"

From the encouragement of her words, he began to buck his hips as hard as he could. Salma stretched her hands out onto both ends of the bed to dig her nails into the sheets. She closed her eyes, gritting her teeth as his cock quickly pumped in and out of her clit. Steve moved his hands to wrap over her back, leaving her breasts bouncing frantically from under him. Salma groaned, screaming out to him in Spanish.

"Eso es, vamos! Fuck me!!"

"Talk to me baby, yeah!!"

"Dámelo! Steve, fuck me, yes YES YES!! OHHHH, YES!!!"

He didn't know what words in Spanish she was saying to him but how could he care? Here was one of the most beautiful women to ever grace Hollywood on top of him. Steve groaned, still thrusting his hips as fast as he possibly could. Salma's nails dug into the sheets of the bed, ripping small holes into it as she knew that an orgasm was coming soon. The way Steve pounded her pussy like this, she wouldn't be able to hold back. His balls began to slap on the underside of her thick ass cheeks. The sound echoed through out the room but nothing was louder than their moans.

"FUCK ME, STEVE!! YEAH!!"

"Oh yeah, you like that Salma!?"