Son's Exposure

Story Info
Son exposed himself to unwitting Father.
1.5k words
4.16
51.1k
38

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day started out normally enough. I was on my summer break and so far, enjoying it. I had just turned 18 and my parents threw a great party for me and my friends. But the day after I felt like just staying in and maybe playing some video games and watching some movies. I guess you could say that I was your average 18-year-old boy. Sex was constantly on my mind and I got hard at the drop of a hat. It wasn't like I wasn't familiar with sex. There had been a couple of girls from school. And of course, there was Tommy my very first sexual experience when I was younger. But that's another story entirely.

The day after my party was just going to be a chill day home alone with some entertainment. My mom was out at the spa with her girlfriends. She was your typical looking mom, in her late forties with still a decent body and long auburn hair. My brother was out who knows where with his friends. He looked a little like me, short brown hair and good build but more muscular than me. My dad was doing some work at the school where he taught. He was about 6'1 and broad shouldered with brown hair and a short beard. I got a shower making sure to scrub myself clean. I'm a real stickler for cleanliness. I hate any kind of body hair. I feel like it hides my nice physique. I'd kept toned and tanned from swimming all the time and even though I wasn't overly muscular, I had what you would call a tone teenaged body. After my shower, I went to the kitchen to grab a bite to eat. I just bothered to put on my briefs out of the shower. No one else was home so I might as well be comfortable. After lunch I played around with some video games and then started a movie. I can't remember the name of it now, but what I do remember is the sexy girl in the movie who had taken to showing off her body in her backyard pool to her older neighbor. This triggered something in my hormone injected brain that caused me to do something that day that I'll never forget.

I had always enjoyed when a girlfriend watched me jerk off and seeing this scene from the movie got my mind racing with ideas. Instantly I became incredibly horny and my six-inch dick couldn't have been harder. It was straining against my tight briefs and I knew I was going to have to do something about it soon. Just then I heard a car pull up the driveway, so I jumped up to see who had come home first. It was my dad, and just like lightning striking me I felt this overwhelming urge to show off my young, smooth, and soft prick to him.

I'd never thought of my dad in any sexual or inappropriate way. He was my dad. But suddenly I wanted to be really dirty and show someone my wood. And the taboo of another man seeing it and the possibility of that man being my father was too much for me to bare. My heart started pounding as images of what I was going to do started racing through my head. What was I thinking? Was I really going to reveal myself to my father? What would his reaction be? None of that mattered my whole body started shaking with horny anticipation. I jumped from the window and started setting up my plan. First I adjusted my twin size bed so that when I laid on it my head would be facing away from my door so I couldn't see him when he came in. Then I flipped on my webcam and pointed it at the door. I wanted to see his reaction. I could hear him come through the front door and close it behind him. He called my name, but I didn't respond. I slipped off my briefs and jumped into bed and swung my headphones onto my head.

The sunlight from the window was shining down onto my hairless and hard young body. My dick was still hard so I just began stroking it. My heart felt like it was going to explode out of my chest. I couldn't believe I was going to do this. I had second thoughts for just a split second but they quickly went away when I heard him coming up the stairs. I started stroking harder so I could get closer to cumming. I heard him call my name again and then came a knock at my door. I ignored it and just kept stroking my hard cock for him to take in. I heard the door open and I slowed my stroking to a medium pace with my heart pounding and my breath labored I could feel him looking. I made sure he got a good look at my six inches and started to rub my thigh with the other hand. I wasn't sure he was still there or not. But I knew he had to of seen me. I didn't dare look though. Not wanting to spoil this insane moment. I could feel that all too familiar feeling building up in my cock and knew I was close. With a few more pumps, I started cumming. And I mean I came hard. It shot straight up out of me and landed on my chest, legs, stomach in several spirts. I slowed my pace milking my cock for the last few drops that just oozed out over my hand and slid down my shaft. What had I just done? I took a moment then I looked.

But he wasn't there. I jumped up to peek out my door and couldn't see him anywhere. But my parents' bedroom door had been shut. I quickly shut my door and cleaned up, put on a new pair of shorts and jumped on my computer. I had been recording and was dying to see his reaction. What I saw shocked me. As I played the video back, I watched as he walked in, his gaze went directly to my young nude body laid out on the bed. He stood there watching me for a moment and backed up a little. Then I watched as his hand moved down to the crotch of his pants and started rubbing. Was he aroused by what he saw? I quickly got my answer because he proceeded to unzip his pants and fished out his much larger cock. I couldn't believe it. He was maybe eight or nine inches.

Don't get me wrong. I love my dick but his was just big, thick and veiny. He was semi hard and began to stroke it not five feet behind me. I couldn't believe I was watching my own father stroke his big cock to the site of me. He got hard very quickly and before I knew it was stroking that large sex member of his at full mass. I instantly became aroused again watching this and hadn't realized I was stroking my own dick again. But I couldn't help it. I had never seen anything so big. At least not personally. And I didn't consider myself gay but I was beyond turned on by this. My own father getting off to my naked body. I watched as he picked up the pace and stroked his large cock faster and then I saw my own climax in the video. His eyes never left my naked cock. I must say it looked pretty hot and I've seen it plenty of times before. He watched me cum and empty my dick all over myself and then as quickly as he had shown up he disappeared out of my door and down the hallway to what I assume was his and moms room.

After watching this I pulled out my dick once more and pumped it a couple of times before I came again. I shot my load all over my desk. It didn't take any time at all. I cleaned up and headed out of my room.

He was down in the kitchen fixing some lunch. I tried to act casually and said,

"hey Dad, I didn't hear you get home. Have you been here long?" Knowing full well he had been.

And he just replied, "Hey buddy, no I literally just came in the door and decided to get myself some lunch. I didn't realize you were home."

I didn't make it obvious I had known he had been home longer and in fact had watched me jerk off. I just gave him a smile and told him I was going to go play some games and headed off upstairs. As I bounced up the stairs he yelled out to remind me that it was his and mom's date night so they'd be out late. I knew that I'd be watching that video again that night while I stroked my boy meat. A day unexpected and a day I won't ever forget.