Son's Movie Date With Mom

Story Info
Innocent movie date leads to much more for a son & mother.
2k words
4.21
561.3k
185
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed innocent at first. My mother Jane lived in her own condo after the divorce. She had had her share of boyfriends but none lasted very long. So it seemed like the proper thing to do. I mean, ask mom if I, her only child and single guy aged 29, could take her to dinner and a movie one Friday night.

When I got to her condo and rang the bell, I was pleased to see her wearing her long blond hair down, her black dress modest, black sheer stockings, and black pumps. I hugged her and her perfume sent my senses to another place altogether.

Her smile, set off beautifully with the perfect makeup and red lipstick, thrilled me in a way a son should not be thrilled by his mother. I had a steady girlfriend, but she never would wear anything sexy for me anymore. So my eyes delighted in this vision of beauty standing before me.

"My, don't you look handsome tonight."

"Mom, you're making me blush. And you are even more beautiful than the last time I visited." My reply was lame, but I was struggling with my emotions, or was it my hormones?

"Well son, let's get going. We have dinner reservations, and I want to make sure we get to the movie on time."

She swept past me and waited on the landing. Her hair fell to the middle of her back. She was the most feminine vision I had ever seen. I held out my arm. She interlaced hers with mine.

"Oh my, what a gentleman."

"Only for the most beautiful lady in the city!"

She giggled. We carefully negotiated the stairs and walked to my car, a red 2 seater Fiat. I held the door for her. As she sat down, her dress revealed a hint of stocking top before she hastily pulled the hem back down over her knees.

Stop think she's so sexy! She's your mother. Think of Susan, your girlfriend. As I did, I pictured Susan climbing into our bed with flannel pajamas, no longer the short baby dolls that used to turn me on.

Our dinner was uneventful. The food was adequate. We shared a bottle of nice red wine. I only had two glasses. After all, I was the driver.

As we drove to the theaters, something happened. My car is a stick shift. As I went through the gears, my right hand accidentally brushed against mom's left leg. Three times. The third time she said, "Getting fresh with me, young man?"

"No. It was not my fault. I just..."

Saved by the parking lot. As she got out of the car, she stumbled a bit, and I caught her in my arms.

"Sorry, Sam. I'm a teeny bit dizzy. From the wine I think."

I kept my arm around her waist to steady her as we walked. I felt her breast press against me. My cock responded. Against my will. Against all common sense. Against social norms. I felt emboldened.

"That's all right, Jane. I'll take care of you. I'll protect you."

I thought she would rebel against my words. Instead, I felt her lean against me.

"Thanks, Sam. It's been a long time since I had a man be protective of me. It feels good."

We sat in the last row of the theater. I could tell she didn't feel like walking much further. And the privacy was nice, too. The theater was less than a third full. No one sat within five rows of us. As she sat, she crossed her legs, and I was treated to another view of her legs, this time two inches above the knee. And it was at that very moment, of course, that she happened to look at me.

"Oh, Sam. When you called me Jane instead of mom, I know I should have corrected you. But it somehow felt right. I liked the way it sounded. Your voice has always thrilled me. And hearing you say my name like you did made me feel weak at the knees. That's why I crossed my legs just now. So you could see my knees. I saw you trying to look at my legs at the restaurant. I'm glad you're getting a better view now."

Just then, the lights in the theater dimmed. Her words gave me confidence. I felt strong. In charge. Protective. I lifted up the arm rest that was between us. Some primal messages were being sent from my brain to my body. I put my arm around her and pulled her close. She sighed, and half closed her eyes. I knew the sign.

My lips found hers. As we kissed, I savored the flavor of her lipstick, reveled in the essence of her scent, then slowly licked her lips. They parted. The first barrier was crossed. Our tongues touched. Gently at first. Then they wrestled. Scraped against each other. I heard her moan. Another sign.

I took her hand, beautiffuly manicured and small and ladylike, and pressed it against my hard cock. She suddenly broke our kiss.

"Oh, Sam. I had to breathe." Her hand began a slow up and down motion over my cock. Another sign. I looked into her eyes. I saw love and lust mixing together. My breathing was ragged now, but not so impaired that I couldn't whisper in her ear, "I love you, Jane." I sucked her ear lobe and was rewarded with a groan. My tongue explored her ear and I felt her unzipping my pants. My free hand stroked her nylon clad knee. I pushed the hem of her dress higher. I was in control. I was taking what i wanted. What she wanted. What I realized now we both so desperately needed. My hand reached the top of her nylons and I felt her cool smooth flesh.

Her hand released my hard cock from its prison and it sprang to attention. Her experienced fingers did their magic. Mine did the same as I reached down into her panties and felt the silky soft pubic hairs guarding the entranceway to heaven.

I took her face in my hands and looked at her deeply in her blue eyes, "Never wear panties again. That is an order. Always wear nylons - no pantyhose. That is an order. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sam. I promise. Will you promise me something?"

Who's kidding whom? I was controlled by her too, now. "Tell me."

"Sam. Never wear a condom. That is an order. When we kiss, always make them French kisses. That is an order. Let's go back to my place, I mean OUR place, right now. That is an order. Do you understand?"

"Yes, darling. Let's get presentable and go home."

I don't know how we made it back to the condo as quickly as we did. But let me tell you this. As we walked up the stairs, I enjoyed looking at her sexy legs, and saw that her nylons had a seam. As we entered our place, I asked her about where she found such sexy stockings.

"I've had them for a long while, darling Sam. I was just waiting for the right moment to wear them. I have plenty more. You know, in case you wear these out."

I double locked the door behind me. She stood there, waiting. I walked towards her like a tiger stalking its prey. She shook her hair and licked her lips. I walked up to her. She expected a kiss. Instead, I swept her up in my arms and carried her to our bed. I dropped her onto it, causing her dress to raise up to her hips. She smiled. The ancient smile of women who wanted their men to fuck them and implant the seed of life. She started to take off her pumps.

"Stop!" I yelled. "leave them on. I'll take care of the rest. I took her dress and panties off and threw them in the corner. I slowly stripped all of my clothes off and tossed them into the same place. Her eyes were glued to my rock hard manhood, standing at full attention. I didn't give her a change to move. I straddled her, pressing our bodies together, but denying her the release she sought - her new man's cock. Our lips met in a lover's kiss that produced the most intense of sparks. As we made out, I unclasped her bra. Her nipples were erect already! Another sign.

As I bent my head to her breasts, I glanced at her feet, so sexy in those sheer black stockings. Her toes curled back and forth. Another sign. I licked and sucked at her nipples until they were diamond hard. She moaned and begged me to fuck her. But I delayed.

My tongue left her tits and circled her belly button, before diving into her warm, moist cunt. And that is how my fevered mind thought of it. Her cunt. Soon to be invaded by my tongue. First I rained featherly light kisses all around her hole.

"Sam, no. I can't take any more. Please fuck your mother, i mean Jane, now! I need you so bad."

My tongue slowly entered her. She tasted divine. Now her hands found the back of my head, and she pulled my face even closer. My tongue probed in and out, faster and faster. I was a madman on a mission to give my woman the best clitoral orgasm of her life. Her hips bucked against my face. We were in glorious pandamonium!

Suddenly she screamed, "AGHHHHHHHH. OH GODDDDDD!"

How many orgasms did she have at that moment. I didn't know. But I did know I wasn't done. My cock was swollen so hard and long now I hardly recognized it. Never had i been so turned on.

"Sam, I have to rest. Please."

I moved to lay on top of her again, and said, "Not yet, darling Jane."

She smiled and said, "No man has ever done that for so long and so good. You have turned me on like no one else. But sweetheart, I don't know if I can take any more..."

Then her primal instincts must have taken over, for i felt that small, soft hand reach down and grasp my cock. I looked into her beautiful eyes as they widened.

"Sam, it wasn't this big at the theater."

"Jane, I know now that I'm in love with you. Not like before. But now I know you're my woman. The one I want to settle down with and yes, have my children. I don't care what anyone thinks. realizing that I will make you my wife has turned me on so bad. That's what you're feeling. The power of my manhood wanting to enter you and make you mine forever. I want you in my bed in nylons and negligees every night. You're the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen."

"Sam, I just came again. Just from your words this time. Does this mean I'll be your trophy wife?"

Before I could answer, she guided my cock to her warm inviting pussy. Our hips were on autopilot as we moved together. I entered my wife to be, inch by inch at first. We both gasped as I gave one final push and bottomed out within her. Our bodies moved together in that timeless dance. She was cumming almost continuously now.

"Jane darling, yes you are my trophy wife."

"Isn't it wrong, Sam. I mean..."

I didn't let her finish as my mouth closed on hers and our tongues sucked hungrily at each other. I felt the burning start in my balls and I knew I was close. Close to the greatest joy I'd ever felt. I hoped she wasn't on the pill. Unless it was the fertility pill. Maybe we'd jet to Vegas and get married next weekend. Honeymoon suite and all. But right now I felt my hot sperm making its through my body. Spashing as deep inside her womb as is physically possible.

As I exploded inside her, I broke our kiss and said, "Love is never wrong, Jane. I'm cumming, sweetheart! Soon you'll be my pregnant trophy wife!"