Sooner or Later

Story Info
Career woman interviews the wrong college Grad.
3.1k words
4.39
60k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Redistribution: only for personal, nonprofit use. Short Summary: Career woman interviews the wrong college grad.

*********

Please, if you are under the age of 18, don't read this material. Just wait a few years and you'll be all good and legal for this kind of stuff. Now for the rest of you, Enjoy!

Phoenix Arrow

*********
Look at her being all sweet and pretty, probably fresh out of college. All these young professionals now a days think the world owes them something, like their 24 and they've waited long enough for success. She probably thinks she's good enough to do my job. To hell with experience, she's young, that must be enough. Ya right!

Well, even IF I do decide to hire her, she'll be starting at the bottom. That's for sure.

I am Amy Margret, Senior Accounting Manager at J.L. & Cohen. Ok so there are plenty of 'Senior Managers' working here, but its still a heck of a good title and I didn't get it overnight. I also happen to be the one in charge of hiring a new Jr. Exec to my department. That is why this baby- faced princess is waiting outside my office with her carefully prepared interview notes. This is likely her first interview out of college. Gosh, shouldn't she be going for secretary positions at this point in her career?

Oh well, I might as well get it over with. Pushing the button for my very own secretary, I told her to let in our visitor. Another moment and the pretty thing was strolling into my office.

The first thing that caught my eye wasn't the fashionably modern interview outfit, with the low cut cleavage peek and mid-thigh short skirt. Nor was it the long beautiful black hair, or high heels. Instead it was that confident annoying smirk I just cant stand seeing those young people wear. What the FUCK was she so DAME confident about?

"Are you Miss Margret?" She questions me, too dumb to figure out the name on the door.

"Yes hello, I am Miss Margret."

"Wonderful to meet you, I'm Monica Stevens. Thank you so much for agreeing to meet with me."

I begrudgingly extended my hand to her outstretched arm and offered her a seat.

"Please Miss Stevens, get comfortable and have a seat."

"Mrs!"

"Excuse me?" I looked at her confused.

"Please call me 'Mrs. Stevens'. I am married!"

Married??? This girl is just a child and she's already married? How does she expect to launch any kind of a career when she's getting married at such an early age? Just look at me. Being single has allowed me to develop a very distinguished career to be proud of. Sure it isn't as easy to meet someone now as it once was say 20 years ago when I was her age, but I feel I made the responsible choice.

"Ok, Mrs it is. First of all, welcome to J.L. & Cohen. I trust you were able to find our location ok?"

"Oh it was a breeze. Only problem I had was finding a place to park my car. I really have my eye on one day getting a reserve parking stop."

Again that stupid smile. Like hell I'd give her a reserved spot. For 15 years I struggled to park my car until the company finally gave me a spot. The only place she'll have reserved is all the way in the back next to the garbage dumpster.

"Yes, well parking can be tough. We often get a lot of traffic from all the customers that visit."

She just gave me that stupid perky smile of hers.

"So it says here on your resume that you've just recently graduated college with a 3.8, not bad!"

"You like that don't you?"

I paused for a moment, disliking her arrogance. "Yes, it is very impressive. Well as you may know, here at J.L. & Cohen we are looking for bright new employees who can make a long term commitment to the company."

"Oh I would very much love to work here long term."

"I'm glad to hear you have that kind of an outlook. In time that will help you climb high up the corporate ladder."

"Climbing up sounds very nice, but I am a very ambitious person Miss Margret. I plan on making a significant contribution immediately any where I work."

There she goes, the typical out of college grad thinking she's smarter and better than those of us who've actually been doing it.

"My my my, you are certainly eager aren't you. You know the position we are hiring for is Jr. Exec don't you?"

"Yes, I am very aware of the position you are interviewing, and I just know I am the perfect fit."

Gosh, what confidence. It makes me sick.

"What makes you so sure? You know I have a whole slate of highly qualified people coming in today for the same position. What makes you so much better than them?"

"Miss Margret, I don't know who those people are. The only person I'm concerned about is myself. I AM the person for the job."

On second thought, maybe her confidence wasn't as sickening as I had thought.

"Well Mrs Stevens, you certainly gain a point for self confidence. Where do you see yourself in five years?"

"In your position!"

I blink several times at her. Did she just say what I thought she said?

"I'm sorry, can you say that gain?"

"I said I see myself in your position in five years."

The gall of this woman. To say something like that to my face, during an INTERVIEW for crying out loud. It had taken me over twenty years to get to where I was. I started out at this company as a simple secretary and rode my hard work for years before I landed this job. This BIMBO thinks she will be able to take it away from me in only five years? That BITCH!

"My what an answer. Well Mrs Stevens, you know I...."

"Please, call me Monica!"

"Fine...Monica, as I was saying, I plan on working here for quite awhile longer. And since you would be working under me, I really don't think you'll be replacing me anytime soon."

"Oh Miss Margret, I meant no offence....By the way, may I call you Amy?"

"Well....Yes...but...."

"Wonderful! Anyways, Amy I meant no offence. Of course I would start working under you, but I see that as only short term."

SHORT TERM??? What the hell? This girl wants everything now doesn't she? What ever happened to patience and hard work?

"Short Term Mrs Stevens?....I mean Monica? Just to let you know I worked for many many years to get to this position and I..."

"Amy, I really don't know why it took you so long to move up the ranks, and I don't judge, but I am simply too talented to remain at a starting position for long. I understand that as a formality I am to begin working as a Jr. Level Exec under you for a period of time until I get my ears wet...."

"Mrs Stevens! I seriously think you are misunderstanding the purpose of the position we are hiring for. It is a long term....."

"Yes yes, that is all good and well. But after a year or two, upper management will clearly see I'm too valuable to this company to be working as a Jr. under you."

It was finally occurring to me that this witch was actually insulting me to my face. She didn't even act like she was doing anything wrong, but was only was having a normal friendly conversation. She was simply sitting and being interviewed while telling me how she already knew she was BETTER than me!

"Listen young lady, you may be all impressed with yourself, but so far I haven't. I have it in my mind to throw you out of my office this instant with that kind of talk."

"My goodness, what a testy temper you have. What is all the fuss about? You were the one asking me where I saw myself in five years, and I gave you a truthful straightforward answer."

I hated it, but I knew she was right. I did ask her, and despite her responding with such a 'foot in the mouth' comment, I really didn't have the right to just throw her out of the interview.

"I...I'm....sorry Mrs Stevens, you are right. I did ask you. But please try to be a little more discrete with your answers. We wouldn't want to appear...."

"Rude?"

"Exactly!"

"Its ok Amy, I take no offense to your outburst. It's perfectly understandable. It's easy for you to get upset seeing a young intelligent person like myself interview for a position in your company. An older person like you doesn't need that kind of a challenge."

"Older? Challenge? "No wait..."

"Don't try to deny it, I know you were probably thinking to yourself how you were going to deal with me before I came in. Its perfectly common for women like yourself on the end trails of their careers to feel resentful of attractive, bright young women coming in and stealing their jobs away from them."

"End Trails? Now just wait a minute!"

"Listen, we both know I'm more than qualified for this job. I could probably do your job as good or better right now if I wanted to. But I understand how things work. You need to feel respected. You need to feel like your still worth something to this company. That is why I am more than happy to 'start out' working under you as a Jr. for a couple of years, then naturally move into your position when management thinks its time."

"How dare you? I'm not planning on going anywhere young lady!!!"

"Amy lets face it. I'm younger than you, prettier than you, and between you and me a little smarter too. You really think when the time comes that they'll choose you over me?"

My Gosh! This girl was actually starting to scare me. She was confirming all my fears of her and worse. She was practically laying down how she would actually undermine me and take my job away. I was almost speechless with shock at her audacity. And to think she hadn't even been hired yet!

"I know this is tough for you to digest Amy. I'm sure you've thought about this before but never really considered how it would feel like. Its just the way things work. In with the new, out with the old."

I just continued to blink at her with my mouth open. I just couldn't believe I was actually hearing what I was hearing.

"Don't look so shocked. You may deny it now, but there's a reason why I'm still sitting here. As much as you hate to admit it, you know this is how it's supposed to happen. You know your going to some day have to helplessly watch as a young professional woman half your age slowly takes your lively hood away from you. It might as well be me."

What a bunch of garbage. What school did this girl graduate from? 'Stupid U'? There's no way I would ALLOW some bimbo whose been working here for only a couple of years take over my position. I was too proud of myself to let something like that happen. Finally it was time to put an end to this nonsense. I was fuming!

"You've got some nerve you little brat, coming in here to my face, telling me how your going to go after my job. Who the hell do you think you are? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO I AM? I'm Amy Margret DAMIT! I didn't work over twenty years sucking up to the bosses around here just to let some overly confidant twit with a brand new degree stroll on in here and take it from me!!!"

"Amy, why are your nipples hard?"

I just stared at her, my face an angry red, still fuming like a mad bull. It took me a full thirty seconds for her words to finally sink in. 'NIPPLES?....Hard?....Nipples Hard?' I kept repeating in my head, trying to understand the statement. Seeing the confusion yet again on my face, Monica lifted her finger and pointed right at my chest. Like an idiot I lowered my eyes. OH MY GOSH! WHAT THE HELL!

Despite the fact that I was wearing a business suit, with the way I was sitting you could clearly see my left nipple poking through the blouse underneath. It was hard as a rock. Obviously, it meant that the other one was just as hard.

Instantly I readjusted myself but the damage had been done.

"My my my, looks like big boss lady is getting a little excited by all this talk."

I sat trying to clear my head. No no no, I couldn't be getting excited by this. I was a responsible career woman. All I had was my career. I couldn't be....turned on by the idea of letting this brainless bitch take it away from me.

"Hmmmm, I think Amy is getting excited. I think she likes the idea of hiring me so I can one day replace her. Is that true? Do you want Monica to come in and replace you?"

I shook my head no. I knew I didn't want her to take my job away. It was mine.

"But I think Amy's hard nipples say otherwise. I think she wants me to do it. I think she wants to stand by and watch as Monica does her job better than her. I think Amy wants her bosses to see how much younger, prettier, and also smarter Monica is than her."

I just kept shaking my head no. I didn't want this to happen. I didn't, I didn't, I didn't!

"I bet all this talk really does excite you Amy. I bet you're all wet and tingly aren't you?"

I squeezed my thighs together.

"Tell me Amy, do you feel all buzzy knowing that if you hire me, you'll be signing your own retirement? That you'll be letting everyone at J.L. & Cohen know you're too old and too stupid to hold on to this job? Does that make Amy's puss all wet and mushy?"

A small tear ran down my right cheek as I squeezed my thighs harder.

"I just know Amy wants to reach down and touch that wet, mushy puss puss thinking about losing her wonderful parking space. The parking space she worked sooooo hard for all these years. I know she wants to play with herself knowing she gave it all away to a pretty younger woman who has a loving husband and a great new career all wrapped up before she's thirty."

I didn't say a word.

"I bet Amy wants to finger that big clitty of hers knowing that all her life's hard work meant nothing. That all she will have to show for it is an old, single, out of work woman. Isn't that so sad Amy?"

As my hand moved under my skirt, I nodded yes. Yes it was sad. So very sad. Sad because I knew it was going to become true one of these days, sooner or later. Everything she was saying was right. She was younger than me, prettier than me, and maybe even....smarter....than me. If it wasn't Monica who would one day replace me, it would be another young pretty bright girl.

"That's right, play with that sticky smelly puss. It's the same thing you'll be doing the day J.L. & Cohen tells you that your being replaced."

A moan escaped my lips as a finger slipped inside me, my thumb pressing my sensitive bud. Gosh was I wet!

"While your busy removing your stuff from this office, I'll be right here moving my stuff into it, just like I said I would. There will be no farewell parties, no hugging goodbyes. Just you watching with a trickling pussy as they slip my name plate onto the door."

"OHHHHH" I raised my hips off the chair, pushing my cunny against my fingers, desperate to shut out the horrible fate being spoken.

"But you know Amy, this doesn't have to be the end of you here at J.L. & Cohen. Being the new Senior Accounting Manager, I'll need someone very special at my side. A person who knows how to answer phones, type on the computer, take really good notes. Someone who has many many years of experience working at J.L. & Cohen.

I was rubbing my crotch faster, gliding my wet sticky fingers over my lips and clit, moaning and moaning like a fool, mouth open like a fish out of water.

"Wouldn't that be wonderful Amy? Wouldn't that make you the happiest woman in the world to become my secretary?"

"YESSSSSSSS"

My body shook and convulsed against the leather chair as my orgasm over took me. Never before had it hit me so strong like this. My body was soon racked by orgasm after orgasm. The whole time my hands feverishly rubbing beneath my business skirt. Never once did I take my eyes off her, an evil smirk plastered across her face.

When it was finally over I collapsed back unto my seat. My hand, my skirt, and my chair were completely drenched with my juices. It was at that time Monica stood up to regain my attention.

"Miss Margret, I believe you have a contract for me."

With my mind still in its haze, I opened my draw and with my dry hand retrieved the Jr. Exec contract. I watched as she signed it and then handed back over to me to sign. With my wet fingers grasping the pen, I signed away the beginning of my decline. The career I had spent a lifetime building was fast coming to a close. I had a year, maybe two before I'd become the overly experienced, pathetic little secretary to the woman I just hired.

"Good bye Miss Margret, see you on Monday!"

"Good bye Mrs Stevens!"

The End!

*********

All Comments are greatly appreciated, please send them to the link below.

Your encouragements keep me going :)

*********

This work is copyright (c) 2003 by Phoenix Arrow. You may download and keep copies for your personal use as long as the author's byline and e-mail address and this paragraph remain on the copies. Please do not post this story to any web site without permission from the author. All other rights reserved. No alteration of the contents is permitted.