Soothe and Seduce Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I mean... this job at the paper—you're obviously very successful at it. Why don't you drop out and commit to it?"

"It's, uh... It's complicated," he said. He opened his mouth as if to say more, but we were soon interrupted.

"Hey, lovebirds!" came Jack's voice as he emerged from the crowd toward us, camera in hand. "Sam, I'd love to get a shot of you and Danicka."

"Wh-what for?"

"Just for kicks. Now, Dani, I want you to stand right next to him, and put both hands on his shoulders."

A reason to touch Sam? I'll take it! I moved to his left, so close that our hips were touching. My right hand went across his back to his right shoulder, while my left hand made a short trip to his left shoulder.

"Perfect," Jack said as he put the camera to his eyes. "All right. One... two... three."

His camera flashed as the picture was taken.

"One more," Jack told us. "Dani, give Sam a nice kiss on the cheek."

Before Sam had time to argue, I wrapped my arms over his shoulders and pulled him in, giving him a big, fat kiss on his cheek. The camera flashed again.

"Got it," Jack said. "Sam, I'm gonna pin this to your wall in the office, for eeeveryone to see."

Sam looked at his shoes again, and his cheeks returned to having the same color as an apple.

------------------------------

"I love charity balls," I said. "I'd love for you to take me to another one, when it comes up."

"When it comes up," Sam agreed, looking at me with a smile.

It was close to 10 o'clock at night. Sam and I had stopped at a drive-thru, where I ordered a chicken sandwich and a lemonade, while Sam ordered a bacon hamburger (no cheese) and a strawberry milkshake. I wasn't exactly a fast food eater, but I was certainly not a hater of it. I had no objection to eating it—I just preferred other things to eat. We were sitting at my kitchen table, eating and talking contently. His suit jacket hung in the front room closet, and his shoes were placed neatly by the front door.

"Thank you... for helping me out with my nerves," he said.

"Aw, you're welcome, Sammy," I said, putting my hand on his leg. "But it was all you. You just needed a little pick-me-up."

"If... If you say so," he said diffidently, turning his attention to his burger. He only had a few bites left, finishing them quickly. "I, um... I better get going. I need to write the article and—"

"Sammy, wait," I said, moving my hand from his thigh to his shoulder. "Before you go... I want to do something for you. It'll only take a few minutes, I promise."

Excitement twinkled in his eyes, but anxiety took hold of his face. "Wh— What do you want to do?"

"I wanna help you relax."

The excitement shined brighter, but the anxiety became more obvious. He didn't know which way to feel. "But... I-I'm relaxed. I'm relaxed right now. I'm perfectly relaxed."

I rolled my eyes, amused at his resistance. "Sweetie, stress is radiating off you like a fire. Just... for a few minutes... let me try to melt some of that stress, okay? I'm not gonna pull any funny business; I just wanna give you a nice, tiny break."

He took a few seconds to think. A war of conflictions raged in his head.

"You're not doing anything wrong for saying yes," I assured him. "I'm just telling you, as a professional massage therapist, you need some time for relaxation."

Sam slowly began to nod. "O-okay. All right. I'm... I'm fine with that."

I couldn't help but smile. "You're the best, Sammy. Now... First, I want you to sit next to me on the couch."

We got up from the table and went to the living room, where my comfy couch awaited. I took Sam's hand and practically dragged him over, forcing him to sit next to me. He showed no signs of objection. My hands then went to his chest, where I undid the first two buttons of his shirt.

"Next... I want you to rest your head on my lap."

Sam paused for a brief second, then complied.

"Theeere you go... Lay on your belly for me."

Sam—bless his beautiful heart—turned his body so that his stomach was lying on the couch. A sharp jolt of energy ran up my body as his head came in contact with my legs. Very tiny amounts of perspiration were forming on my head, no doubt an effect of my... passion towards Sam. He was everything I'd ever wanted in a man. His autism didn't bother me. If anything, it bolstered my feelings towards him. It gave him that fragility I craved so much for my men to have, and Sam was the first to have it.

"Comfy?" I asked as I began running my fingers through his hair.

"Mmm," was all he could say. His body grew heavier, letting me know that I was hitting the spot.

I set to work. With my other hand, I gave his back a blissful mix of rubbing and stroking. My hand moved slowly and unpredictably, like a lost traveler in a forest. His hair stood up and stiffened under my other hand.

This is perfect, I thought to myself. You're amazing, Sammy.

Suddenly, Sam's body let off a violent jerk. He took a quick inhale, like he was waking up from a bad dream. With that, our moment ended.

"I... I really have to go, Dani," he said as he scrambled to get up. "Thank you so much for that. It felt amazing. But I need to get back to my dorm so that I can write the article. I... I'm really sorry, but—"

"Sam, wait," I said calmly. I got up and went over to him, draping my arms over his shoulders and touching his forehead with mine, letting him stare into my bright blue eyes. "I know what you're trying to do, sweetie. You're trying to get away from me. Can you tell me why, please?"

"It's just—" he began as he searched for his words. "I'm scared that I make girls feel... weird."

I nodded in understanding. "Okay. But why, though?"

"I... I'm not sure, Dani. I just— You really do make everything less stressful. You... take care of me. At the party... The massage appointment... At the pizzeria... And tonight at the charity ball... And just now... All those times, I was following your lead, not you following mine. And I liked that. B-but I know I shouldn't, 'cause it's selfish. I guess since I'm a man... I have to be the one who does that stuff. Th-that's what my parents taught me—the man is the leader, the woman follows. But this whole time, I've been... the follower, and I like it. You've been the leader. Th-that's why I'm worried I make you feel weird. It's just that... conflict, I guess. You're taking charge, e-even though I should be. That's why I've never been with anyone, Dani. I don't go up to girls and talk to them, because I'm... scared of being put in that position. I-I... I..."

I'd heard enough. I put my finger to Sam's lips, silencing him. That's when I whispered to him, "It sounds like you and I have the same kink."

His eyes were filled with only shock and awe.

I guided him to sit back down next to me. I held his hand in mine, our fingers entwining and fitting together perfectly.

"Sam," I began. "A few nights ago, you told me something about yourself that no one knows about. I'm gonna do the same with you now. When... When I was a little girl—maybe eight or nine years old—I saw this movie where the hero just gets his ass beaten in a battle. He's lying there, and then... his wife or girlfriend comes in and nurtures him. She patches up his wounds, and after she helps him get back to his camp, she holds him in her arms, with his head tucked under her chin, and she's peppering his scalp with kisses. When I saw that, something just... clicked inside my head. I thought to myself, 'That's how I want things to be when I have boyfriend.' But, like you said... the man takes care of the woman. But I wanted a guy who was just like that hero in the movie. You're him, Sam."

Sam looked up at me. The fear and shame on his face was slowly replaced by hope and happiness.

"Except you're much, much more attractive," I added, giving him a short tickle on his chin with my pointer finger. "I've dated, uh... a few guys, and none of them came close to what I wanted. And then you came along, Sammy, right when I thought I'd never find a guy who was into role reversal."

"...'Role reversal'?"

"That's what it's called—role reversal. Some people call it gentle femdom, or tender femdom, but I like role reversal; it's a broader, more general term. I'll admit—I wasn't sure why I liked you so much. It seemed like you might be into it, but I'd been with so many guys before who weren't, so there was no reason to think you were. But then, after that massage... I started getting my hopes up. And when you told me about your Asperger's... everything just fell into place."

"Yeah," Sam said. "Yeah, I guess it did. I'm just— I'm just glad I know someone who... understands my feelings. I don't even understand my own feelings sometimes."

"It's okay." I put my hand over his cheek, like we were characters in a sappy romance movie. "Sam... Tonight, at the charity ball, I got a taste of the challenges that you have to go through. I want to be someone you can go to when you're frustrated, or sad, or even when you're happy. I have a nice massage room in the basement, with candles and everything. I have a hot tub on my back patio. Whenever you want to relax and just let go of everything that's ailing you, just come here, and I'll take care of you." It felt amazing to finally say that. After so long, too.

"That... That would be... great, Dani," Sam told me. I hadn't realized that my fingers were stroking his cheek, and he was growing drowsy because of it.

Then came the inevitable question. I frantically searched my mind for the right way to phrase it. Also, there was more I needed to tell him. "Is... Is this something you're up for, Sammy? Do you want... a relationship?"

"I... I think so. Yeah. I mean, if you are, then... yeah."

Butterflies swarmed my stomach. Sam was nearly mine. "Okay. But, since this is your first relationship, I'd like to set up some guidelines, just so you know what this'll be like."

"I-I'm fine with that," he told me.

"Okay. So..." I quickly formed a list in my head. "First off, if I'm ever making you feel uncomfortable, you need to tell me."

He nodded. "Uh-huh..."

"If you ever feel weird about something, just let me know. The last thing I'd ever want is you being unhappy. If something bothers you, just say so, and I'll fix it for you. Second, I... I..."

Just say it! I thought. If he doesn't like it, he'll tell you.

"I want you to spend the weekends here, with me."

Sam didn't look concerned, or confused. Instead, he looked... interested. "What for?"

"So that I can... give you an escape. Like I said, I have a massage table, and a hot tub. And when you're tired, we can snuggle up in my bed. Third, I'd like to be the one who drives the car. When you're coming over, I'll go to your dorm and pick you up, and then I'll take you back. Fourth, when we're out to eat, I'll be the one who pays. Fifth— Well, this one's not really a guideline, but feel free to use my washer and dryer. Doing your laundry at your dorm is just a waste of money." I couldn't think of anything else, so I asked, "What do you think? Questions? Comments?"

"Yeah, I... I actually do have a couple of things. It's just... What if I had a really busy week, and I had a lot to do on the weekend?"

"I'd understand," I told him. "But I hope we could still spend time together."

"I get that. Yeah. If I have stuff to do, I'll... I'll try to get everything done on Saturday, then I can come over on Sunday."

"Sounds like a deal," I said. "Anything else?"

"I have one more thing. My dad and I Skype every Saturday night."

"That's cool," I said, smiling.

"And... one last thing. I... I'm not sure if I should ask you this—"

"It'll be okay," I assured him. "Go ahead."

"...You're not gonna... t-tie me up and... do weird stuff to me, are you?"

My eyes widened as I gasped. But, my face went from shocked to sympathetic as I held his face in my hands. "No, no, of course not, sweetie. No."

"It's just that... it's called 'gentle femdom', and I wanted to make sure."

"Oh, no, no, Sammy. Gentle femdom doesn't have anything to do with that. All the things I listed—that's what gentle femdom is. Like I said, it's kind of like role reversal."

"O-okay..." he said, obviously relieved. "That was my last thing."

"Then it sounds like we have an agreement."

"Yeah. Yeah, I guess we do."

My hands still holding his head, I closed the distance between us and gave him our—and his—first liplock. There are no words to describe how glorious that kiss felt. Sam let his head relax in my grasp, letting me do all the work—just like I wanted. I was flooded with a sense of control and power that I'd been craving for so long. Finally, for the first time in my life, I felt just like that woman in the movie.

When I finally broke the kiss, I was about to say something, but I was quickly bombarded by a fit of the giggles. I was so excited! I finally had my dream man. Sam seemed to have found his perfect woman, because he wasn't just looking at me. He was memorizing. He took note of the shape of my cheekbones, the blue in my eyes, the bright whiteness of me smile.

My giddy giggles calmed down, letting me give three good kisses around his face.

"Mmm, you're the greatest, Sammy," I told him as I began my sap speech. "I'll be your perfect girlfriend. You deserve it."

He responded with a touched smile, and his cheeks once again became that vibrant red. "Th... Thank you, Dani," he said.

"And same to you."

I threw my arms around him, pulling him into a nice, warm embrace. "You're so sweet." Unfortunately, I had to pull away. "I want you to go back to your dorm and write that piece. Get some rest. Text me if you're able to come over, and I'll be there to pick you up."

Minutes ago, Sam wanted nothing more than to leave. Now, all he wanted was to stay.

"Bring some clothes, and a bathing suit if you have one. Can you do that for me?"

He nodded. "Mm-hm. I think I have some swimming trunks. What time are you gonna pick me up?"

"Sometime in the afternoon. How about 2?"

"O-okay, that sounds good."

------------------------------

I undressed and immediately swan-dived onto my bed, toys in tow. Lying on my stomach, I positioned the dildo directly below my starving pussy. I pretended Sam's body was underneath mine, his cock nice and stiff... just for me. With my legs spread like eagle's wings, I slammed my pussy into the dildo, completely engorging the toy. More butterflies raptured my stomach as I went to town.

It had been a perfect day. At last, after years of searching, I found what I was looking for—someone who understood my kink. I finally found someone who wasn't weirded out by my desire to be the leader of the relationship. I finally found someone I could be nurturing towards. I finally found someone who wouldn't mind if I did all the work. I never questioned how something as simple as being the big spoon in a cuddle could be so erotic. It all came back to that movie. That life-changing work of art... My turn-ons had been transformed from a curse into a blessing.

Sammy... That's it... Just relax...

There were worse things to be attracted to. I knew all along that these feelings were normal, and that they were shared among other people as well.

My pussy was tightening around the dildo, my walls squeezing and massaging it. My legs were spread so wide, from the left foot to the right foot, they looked like a straight, horizontal line. They curled back as I unleashed a heavy orgasm on that lucky dildo. Already the waves of bliss were hitting me as I rolled into my back, staring at the ceiling.

I could not wait for tomorrow.

12