Sophia & Me

Story Info
A young man's fantasy comes to life.
3k words
4.24
42.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of my stories are dreams. I have had these dreams most of my life and finally decided to start putting them down for others to enjoy as much as I do. These have not happened, and do not reflect on any of my friends. They are just dreams.

I needed extra money during my Senior Year in High School, so I put up notices all over town offering to do Yard and Garden work on weekends.

On Thursday, a friend of mine that owned a nursery, called me and said that she had a job for me if I wanted it and if I would stop by the next day, she would talk to me about it.

After school, I stopped by and saw Mrs. Cummings. She said that there was a celebrity in town for some long needed rest and did not want anyone to know that she was here. Since she had done business with the Cummings in the past, she came to them to find someone to help in her garden that would not betray her confidence.

Mrs. Cummings has known me since I was about 9 or 10, and felt that I could be trusted. I assured her that I would not betray her trust in me, so Mrs. Cummings said that she would pick me up at my house tomorrow morning at 8:00 and take me to the customers house.

The next morning, Mrs. Cummings was at my house at exactly 8:00. I loaded my bicycle in the trunk and we drove to Anastasia Island.

After we drove for about 25 minutes, she turned into a gated driveway. Once she identified who she was on the intercom, the gate was opened and we drove in.

The house was completely surrounded by a coquina wall about 10 ft tall. Inside the wall was a circular driveway with a small fountain in the middle. The house itself was not real fancy, but it looked kind of cozy with hanging plants on the porch.

Mrs. Cummings parked the car, and we walked to the door.

As we approached the door, it opened and I though I was going to pass out. My heart started racing, my head started pounding and I was having trouble keeping my knees from buckling. I could not believe that Sophia Loren was standing there in a loose fitting button up shirt and shorts. Sophia Loren has always been my idea of the 'Perfect Woman'. I have seen every movie of hers that I could find and my favorites are "House Boat" and "Two Women". I could not believe that I was even in the same town, let alone getting ready to meet her.

She smiled and said, "Hello Betty, is this the helper you found for me?"

Then she turned to me, put out her hand to shake mine, and said, "Hi, my name is Sophia. What is yours?" I just stood there like an idiot.

Mrs. Cummings looked at me and laughed. Then said, "I don't think you have to introduce yourself to Gene, he has been a large fan of yours for years. That is one reason I think he is perfect for job. There is no way he is going to do anything that would upset you."

"Well, maybe after we do some gardening his tongue will loosen up a little." Then Sophia took me by the hand and led us to the back yard where her flower garden was located.

There was quite a bit of work to do; there were bags of fertilizer, potting soil, calcium, several flats of flowers and also small bags of seeds. It looks as though she had several flat stones laid out as footpath with several large areas left to have a flower garden that she can walk through and relax in.

Sophia said, "Well, do you think you can handle it?" I wanted to say, "Yes, I think I see what you want to do and I don't think it will be a problem." But, after I cleared my throat a couple of times, all I could croak out was something like, "Yes mam."

Both of them laughed and Mrs. Cummings said, "He is going to be fine." Then said, "I better be getting back to the shop." With that, Mrs. Cummings and Sophia walked back into the house and I started checking the area that she wanted to work in.

When Sophia came out, she started telling me what she wanted to do, and ask me where we should start.

I was trying my best to concentrate on what I was doing and forget who I was with (ya, right). I slowly started to talk and ask her about what she had done to the soil already. After that, I started to concentrate better on what I was doing.

Sophia said that she liked to till the soil by hand instead of one of those messy, loud smelly Roto Tillers. So, both of us grabbed a shovel and started tilling one section at a time.

The more I worked, the more I relaxed and we started talking. We discussed where to place the flowers, and what we needed to do to get the soil ready, then she started working on one end, and I was to follow her placing the flowers and plants into the soil.

Sophia told me that she had used her married name to buy this place, and she used it as a 'Retreat' to get away from the public. She always loved puttering around in her Flower Garden, but her greatest joy was siting in her Flower Garden in the evening listening to music and reading. The smell of flowers in the evening and morning are the greatest smell on earth.

We had been working for about 2 hours when I made a mistake and looked up from my work.

What I saw was one of the most beautifully shaped buttes I have ever seen in my life. She was sitting on her legs, facing away from me, so I took time to get a good look.

Her buttocks were perfectly shaped. Her shirt was wet with sweat, and sticking to her skin. This made her back well defined and shaped like someone out of a dream. Her legs, from what I could see of them, we glistening with sweat. This, on top of her Olive Tone Skin, made her look like something from a Rodin Statue. She had slipped off her shoes, and each of her toes were beautifully formed, and I stared at her, trying to drink it all in so I could try and draw her later.

I must have started day dreaming, because the next thing I knew, she was leaning over in front of me asking me if I was all right. This did not help, because, I had a clear view down the front of her shirt. She was wearing a bra with a lacey fringe, but the site of those beautiful breasts was too much for me to handle. I had an instantaneous 'hard on' that almost split the front of my jeans open.

I stuttered out a "Yeah" and tried to hide my embarrassment. She just laughed and said, "A penny for your thoughts."

Before I knew it, someone that sounded like me said, "Shakespeare was wrong."

This kind of caught her by surprise, and she said "What?"

"Think about it," I said. "Shakespeare said in several of his plays that people were fools, but he said that Julius Caesar was an intelligent, battle hardened leader of men. But I have to disagree with him."

"If the women of Ancient Rome looked anything like you, they would have had to drag me, kicking and screaming, out of the country to go to Egypt." It was right about then that I realized it was me that was doing the talking, and my heart stopped. I started stammering and tried to apologize for being so forward, but she stopped me.

She smiled and said, "I find this very flattering and intriguing, tell me more."

I had all these beautiful phrases and comparisons in my head, but all that came out was more like babble. Finally, I got up enough courage to look her in the eye and say, "Any man that would leave a country full of 'Roman Goddess's' to go to Africa, of all places, looking for something better has to be a Fool. I don't care if he was an Emperor or not, Shakespeare was wrong and he is still a fool!"

As I finished, I knew I had said too much. "I'm sorry, my friends tell me that I talk too much. They hate to ask me a question because I answer them in detail. I'm sorry if said anything that might have offended you."

She was sitting there looking at me with a surprised look on her face. "No, no, you definitely did not offend me." She replied, "You must have been practicing that speech every since you got here."

I just kind of hung my head and said, "No, my friends also tell me that I just think too much. This is what I was thinking about when you ask me. I have always considered you the 'Perfect Woman', and I'm afraid I spoke my mind a little bit too much. I'm sorry, I'll be more careful of my responses from now on."

She said, "If you talk to all girls like that, you must have them waiting in the aisles."

"No," I said, "between work and school, I do not have time for a girlfriend."

"It was definitely worth the 'Penny', now let's get back to work."

"Ok." I replied. I could feel myself burning bright red, and my 'hard on' was hurting. When I saw her turn around to face away from me, unbutton her blouse and tie the ends together just under her breast, I thought I was going to explode all over my jeans.

When I saw the exposed her lower back and stomach, I had to turn around and rearrange my 'hard on' in my jeans to help ease the pressure. She must of known what I was doing because she laughingly said, "Don't worry, you'll survive."

We worked until about 1:00 when she said that she was done in. So we started cleaning up, and putting the tools away.

Sophia looked at me and said, "We both look like we haven't had a bath in a week. Why don't you go into the guest room and take a shower?"

I said, "No, I'll just get sweaty again on my bike ride home."

"Nonsense," she said, "Mrs. Cummings will come pick you up when you are finished. There is no way I'm going to let you ride your bike that far. Don't worry, my room is on the other side of the house. Now go! I'll show you were the guest room is."

Sophia took me in the house, showed me where the guest room and shower was, and told me to take my time, she had plenty of hot water.

After she left, I got undressed, much to the relief of my twisted 'hard on', and stepped into the shower.

The shower was one of the largest showers I had ever seen in a house. It was completely tiled, with a sliding glass door, and a seat built into the corner. It had a liquid soap dispenser mounted on the wall with several different types of soap and shampoos in it.

Once I got the water adjusted and felt the warmth working into my sore back shoulder muscles; I started thinking back on the day. As I thought about Sophia's body and what little bit I saw of it, my 'hard on' came back with a vengeance.

I put some of the liquid soap on my dick and started to rub it gently. I was thinking about how she must feel when it shot off a load that shot all the way across the shower and hit the wall. Unfortunately, it did not help my 'hard on'. It was still as hard as ever.

I lathered it up again and started working on it again when Sophia walked in.

She looked through the glass door and said, "Oh good, you found the liquid soap. I decided to put your clothes through a short wash while you were showering." Then she walked out.

I just stood there! I did not know what to do or say! My 'Perfect Woman', my 'Dream Girl' just walked in and not only saw me jerking off in her shower! If I could have gone down the drain, I would have.

I went ahead and took a quick shower and started to get out when I remembered that she took my cloths, so I just sat down and put my face in my hands.

A couple minutes later, I heard the door open. I looked up and saw Sophia walking towards the glass door. She had a towel wrapped around her and said, "Your clothes are in the dryer, and should be dry soon."

Then she looked at me and said, "Stand up." I slowly stood up, revealing another 'hard on'.

"Turn facing the wall," she said. So I turned away from her.

"Just as I thought," she said, "men just don't know how to wash their own backs. Don't worry, I'll take care of it."

I looked around just in time to see her take off the towel, and what I saw defies all words. The description I gave earlier did not eve come close to what I saw. The Roman God's did not make her in their image; she is a Goddess herself.

She said, "Turn around and face the wall. I'm just washing your back, nothing else."

Her touch was again, the touch of a goddess. Everywhere she touched tingled. It was as if the Goddess was healing all of my aches and pains with her touch. Her touch was so pleasurable, that I had hard time breathing. And then to my amazement, she reached around and stoked my dick with her hand. To my embarrassment, it shot another load against the wall as soon as she touched it. But to her amazement, it did not get soft.

After what seemed an eternity, she said that she was finished, and I gathered all my courage together and ask, "Can I wash your back now?"

It took a couple moments for her to respond, but to my surprise, she said, "Only if you promised not to try anything else."

I said, "I promise," and I turned around.

She was still facing me and looking down. "Doesn't that ever rest?" she said. I just said, "Not as long as there is a beautiful woman around." Then she smiled and turned around.

My hands were shaking as I put liquid soap on my hands and started rubbing her back. She said, "Do you want to use a washcloth?" and all I could say was, "No way!"

As I touched her magnificent skin, I felt as if I could die happy now. I rubbed her shoulders and slowly worked down her sides.

I took a chance and worked down to her buttocks and rubbed them all down through the crack until I touched her pussy hair. That is she said, "That's far enough." So I started working back up her butt and sides until I got below her armpits. Then I moved close to her and let my dick slide between her butt cheeks. She just let out a small moan, so I moved my hands onto her beautiful breast.

She let me rub all around them and play with the nipples as I pushed my dick as far as I could between her legs. She folded her arms on top of mine and said, "Let's just stay like this for a moment."

After a couple of minutes, she said, "It's about time we get out of the shower. If I were a few years younger I'd see just how long you can keep it up."

Then she turned around and kissed me softly and tenderly, and got out of the shower.

I followed her out and ask her if I could dry her off, but she said, "No, you are the guest" and started drying me off.

As she was drying off my legs, she took my dick in her hands and kissed it right on the head. It was all I could do to keep from shooting cum all over her face.

I have never had anyone effect me like this before in my life. Her touch is so pleasurable that all she has to do is touch me and I explode, but nothing she could do, no matter how many times it fires, it will not get soft. It is almost like a 'Perpetual Hard On'.

A few minutes after she left the room, she returned with my clothes. As soon as she walked in, she noticed that I still had a 'hard on' and remarked, "If only I was a little younger."

About 10 minutes after I got dressed, Mrs. Cummings arrived to take me home. Sophia and I walked out to the car together. We were talking as we walked, and Mrs. Cummings said, "Well, I guess he found his voice." Sophia just said, "Oh yeah, he can talk very well, and I am looking forward to more stimulating conversations next Saturday, if that is Ok with you."

I didn't even hesitate. I said, "I'll be here for as long as you want me."

"Well, I'll be here for another 4 months," she said, "so I hope to have you every Saturday and maybe a few Sundays."

I just said, "That sounds fantastic to me."

As I put my bike in her car, Mrs. Cummings said, "I told you he would work out." Then we drove away.

Sophia just quietly said, "Better than I had hoped," and turned to go inside.