Sophia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DuPain
DuPain
95 Followers

"Hello Clint, long time, and stop growing, you're getting too tall," he kidded with a chuckle.

Clint's hand raised slightly and his forefinger found Beth's clit through the sheer fabric of her skirt. There was a look of total shock and earnest fear on her face, as she felt the sweet sensation of a warm, firm circular motion against her nub.

"My mom keeps telling me its hormonal induced cellular explosion," Clint kidded back with an easy grin. "Whatever that means?"

Beth's body blocked Ted's view of Clint's hand, and he had no idea of what was going on in front of him.

"Nice to see you again kid, don't stay gone so long next time, Ok. I'm off to try the new gas washer on my Van, 2500-psi should take some grime off the old girl," he said, as he turned to exit through the kitchen, still smiling broadly.

"I promise," Clint replied.

"Are you crazy?" Beth whispered.

He looked sternly into her colorful, fear filled eyes, until she lowered her gaze to the hand now bringing her pleasure. Then, as if to give her consent she slightly parted her legs for him, as a smile spread slowly across her face. The sight of his hand on her body with her husband so near, excited her profoundly. When she raised her eyes to his again, they were bright, soft, and yielding.

"God damn you, I need your cock!" she hissed.

"Then you shall have it, my impatient little slut!" he told her.

Clint stepped forward slightly and pressed the burgeoning bulge of his cock forcefully against her sharp, full mound. Her arms flew around his neck and her tongue all but forcefully raped his mouth. She maneuvered her body into a position, which allowed her to undulate her crevice directly against his hard throbbing meat.

They could both hear Ted in the garage backing out the Van, so there was no real risk in the kiss ... but it was, a wonderful greeting!

"I can't wait until Friday to see you again Master, Ted leaves for Chicago again tomorrow afternoon, so please tell your Lady after that, the sooner, the better," she told him after breaking from her kiss.

She took his hand and led him through the spacious living room into the kitchen area. The door leading to the garage was a two-piece affair; the top opened wide independently of the bottom half, which could remain closed.

"So ... you like risky games huh?" she asked, with an impish grin.

She let go of his hand and walked to the door, opening the top half but leaving the bottom closed, she then leaned her elbow on the wide shelf that topped the bottom section.

Reaching behind her with one hand she slowly raised her tiny skirt over the cheeks of her marvelously perfect ass, and revealed that she had no panty's on. His mouth went to water immediately, at the sight of her brightly flushed, gaping lips, and the tiny hooded pearl that hung between them.

Clint nearly came down the inside of his thigh right there, "You evil little temptress you!" he whispered.

She looked back over her shoulders with a pouting "I'm so naughty look," then blew him a kiss and teasingly wiggled her ass slightly at him, raising one high heel from the floor as she did.

He smiled wide; as joy erupted inside at the sight of her embolden animation.

When he heard the washer start, Clint got down on his hands and knees and quickly started crawling up behind Beth. His tongue darted out and rapidly swiped that patch of beautiful crimson flesh, nestled between her full, heady cunt lips.

The current of hot electric energy that passed through her body at his touch made Beth shiver above her Lover. She felt him squeeze between her legs and turn, facing upward toward her organ. Her legs shook and she nearly fainted, as she felt the heat of his tongue attack her clit savagely.

His hands were all over her as he ate, squeezing her ass, caressing the inside of her thighs, lightly fingering her anal opening. But somehow Beth managed to bravely maintain that loving smile for Ted, her head crooked in the palm of her hand as she watched him at work.

Later, when his wicked tongue had done the deed, the volume of her fluid increased and turned slightly salty on his tongue, and he knew Beth was nearly there. He hungrily consumed the flow of her passion, as her legs shook fiercely above him. The fingers of a single hand found his thick hair, and clutching it tightly, she brutally forced his mouth against her swollen mound.

It was a fierce struggle for Beth to maintain her modesty, as his energetic tongue sweetly drove her to the apex of heavens bliss. She was urged in her spirit to cry out to the heavenly bodies above, concerning the hot joy that now flowed through her body and mind. But for the sake of expediency, she struggled to maintain her decorum.

He introduced the very tip of his finger into her anal opening and with that single invasion she was on her way with deep shivers. Beth's pulsing cunt went into the throes of intense orgasm, nearly pulling the tongue from Clint's face as she came. But still, she smiled sweetly out the door.

She lost her legs, and gentlemen that he was, Clint sustained her body with both hands, one on her tummy, the other on her fabulously formed ass. The little tart closed the upper part of the door when she was finished, and then collapsed against it.

And still, that new gas washer, was belting out that horrendous song!

Clint rose from the floor, slithering up her body as close to hers as he could get, and when his face leveled with her own, he kissed the wanton wench full on the mouth.

"You're quickly turning me into something I never thought I'd be!" she whispered.

"Oh ... and what might that be?" he asked.

"A slut!" she whispered seductively.

"And you find that objectionable?" he asked smiling.

"No ... only the part where I love it too much too much for it!!" she answered, smiling mischievously.

She opened her body to him and gave him his way without pretense, and he filled her there on the kitchen floor with his hot seed. Making her orgasm once again in the process, with her wrist pinned firmly at her sides, and his tongue boldly ruling her warm mouth.

When he had finished, she slowly ran her fingers through the hair at the sides of his head and kissed him repeatedly, before reluctantly relinquishing the warmth of his body back to his control.

"I'm your bitch my Lord!" she said smiling. "You may ride me anytime, and anyway it pleases you!" she said.

But he lingered there with her, coaxing her to her side to face him, then his lips gently took possession of hers again. His warm hand attending the gentle, sweeping rise, of her beautifully flared hip. Then slipping around behind to trace the fine hard cut of her cheek, and administer a loving squeeze.

"Beyond the obvious charm of your feminine beauty Beth, you're a warm and wonderful person that I would enjoy being with even without the wonderful lovemaking we have shared. I hope after all of this is done, that you'll remain my friend!"

Her eyes misted, as she moved her lips against his again with a sigh, and moved her lover's heart, and body, in ways he never imagined possible until that moment. "We will always be friends Clint!" she whispered softly.

He stood, took her hand, and watched her gracefully gain her feet. She leaned into him then, molding her charms to his young body and bit the side of his neck lightly, as her small hands squeezed the cheeks of his adorable ass.

She escorted her young Lord to the door, holding his hand at her side, as they walked without speaking, but when they arrived and stopped, she turned and kissed him again.

"Please tell your Lady that I am available any time after Monday afternoon and can hardly wait to see her again, and tell her for me that I miss her, and her touch" she informed him.

"I want you to know Clint that while I entered this agreement to spare my sons future, that isn't wholly the reason I shall continue with it now," she whispered softly.

He shook his head in affirmation not trusting his voice, it simply wouldn't do for a young man to falter at the vice of emotion, in the presence of his lady, he thought.

"I think you're a wonderful young man Clint, and I'm very fond of you," she told him after the kiss, looking directly into his brilliant blue eyes as she spoke.

" Thank you Beth," he said softly.

Before watching him slip out the door, Beth quietly retreated to the kitchen area and rummaged through her purse fishing out a key ring, and then removing one of its occupants.

"Here, this is to the front door so you never need to knock, just remember if the SUV is here that means Ted is home and you'll need to observe normal protocol then," she told him before kissing him the last time, and reveling in the hard warmth of his young body.

Beth closed the door and leaned against it sighing deeply, as her young lover headed for the refuge of his own home. She had enjoyed his visit, he made her feel so young and recklessly spontaneous, besides being the best lover she had ever known. She knew she was developing deep feelings for the young man, but he was well worth the risk of deep wounds she concluded.

Clint made his way home and stretched out on the large bed in his mother's room, resting until she returned. The silence seduced his mind into sleep and quickly ushered him into the realm of dreams, he became a Sultan, and both Beth and Sophia had charge of his harem.

They took turns scheduling his nightly visits to the women's quarters and sent scouts out all through the kingdom to enlist beautiful women to entertain his sexual appetite.

***

He took flight from the beauty of his harem when he awoke to the movements of Sophia's body on the bed. He opened his eyes and she was looking directly into his face with a very big smile.

"You were dreaming then ... right? You were calling to someone named Abby," she told him.

"I owned a harem and you and Beth were in charge of it, there were hundreds of beautiful women ... and oil wells too. God it was wonderful!" he explained.

"You really do know how to have them, don't you tiger?" she chuckled.

Clint relayed Beth's message to his mother, who then went downstairs to attend to household duties and store the things she had purchased.

--------------

The following day, late Sunday afternoon while fooling around on his computer Clint received a call from Beth on his cell phone.

"Hello," he answered.

"Hi lover, do you miss your concubine my Lord ... because she's missing you a great deal?" she said with a slow deliberate cadence.

Clint's cock immediately went into high-level trauma!

"I haven't thought of much else since you left wench," he told her.

"I'm so happy your suffering too," she giggled.

"Would you like to know where I am, and what my fingers are doing?" she asked him, her voice 100 percent pure sexy syrup.

"I'm really afraid to ask Beth, but I suppose I should know, please inform me," he teased!

"I'm in my bedroom, my Lord, and my fingers are beneath the very damp front panel, of my new, red lace panty's!" her voice deep and seductive.

"And what exactly brought on this need to touch," he asked her, playing along.

"I was remembering how sore I felt when you had finished using me yesterday lover!" she breathed.

"Sounds as if you've made a rather dramatic recovery to me Beth," he said smiling.

"Oh, it is much better my Lord ... all except the fever that is, I just can't seem to get it under control," she whimpered playfully.

"You may need an injection my dear, I think you may have a well known love virus that will need repeated, periodic treatment!" he told her, with a chuckle.

"My nipples are hot, throbbing and painful, is that another symptom of this virus my Lord?" she asked playfully.

"Yes dear, I am afraid so, the symptoms will flare and then wane repeatedly until you receive treatment," he grinned.

"This is so embarrassing, I couldn't possibly seek treatment from just anyone, I wonder, would you be willing to help me my Lord?" she whispered softly.

"I feel it would be my responsibility to aid you in every possible way I can, Beth," he responded.

"May I come over Clint, I really need to see you and I promise I won't intrude on your day for very long?" she asked him shyly.

"My Lady, you would never be considered an intrusion ... on my time or circumstances," he replied, the game now apparently over.

"I will be there inside ten minutes," she told him, excitement and joy both discernable in her soft voice.

Clint informed Sophia that Beth would be arriving shortly for a visit in case she needed to ready herself, and then waited in the sitting room for his concubine to arrive.

When the doorbell rang Clint stood up with a smile spreading across his handsome face, he quickly crossed to the door and opened it to his friend.

He backed up to allow Beth room to enter and stood looking at her, and at that moment realized, that he had indeed missed Beth's presence since their last meeting. She was wearing a light breezy dress, which buttoned all the way down the front, and looked divinely irresistible.

He stepped forward to kiss her, but was stopped by her statement.

"Please don't touch me, not yet, please wait," her voice very soft with her request.

Beth slowly began to undue the buttons at the front of her dress one at a time, her gentle eyes looking directly into his as she did so. When she had unfastened the very last restraint, she proceeded to disrobe with an elegance that was quickly becoming her trademark; she gracefully stepped out of her thin garment laying it on the floor, beside her shiny high heels.

Clint's cock strained at the sight of her body, she wore an exceedingly skimpy pair of black lace panties and matching bra. Black thigh high stockings and high heels, around her ankle, a delicate gold chain with a heart shaped charm dangling from it, and she looked splendid.

He caught the scent of her Opium perfume, as she inserted her index finger between her lips and sucked it. Her breasts were proud and high, and the black panties hugged the sharp rise of her prominent pubic bone jealously.

Her lips were glossed a deep burnt red, that matched perfectly the rich color of her exquisite nails. Her clear, leaf colored eyes were vibrant, and lively, as they hungrily devoured the image of their lover.

With the edge of her nail she trailed a path slowly down her belly circling her naval but once and then paused teasingly at the elastic band of her ornate panties. She had a slight smile on her lips as she watched him, gauging his every physical reaction.

Clint watched, in reverent awe, as her finger began to slowly snake its way beneath the wispy fabric. When her finger began its slow, deliberate caress, of her sensitive pearl Clint's heart leapt in his chest and his eyes flared radiant with heat.

He watched the steady bloom of her nipples to their full, hard, erect state, and the light flush of rose color that slowly spread across her smooth, satin cheeks. Beth gracefully moved to stand directly in front of him and removed the now wet fingers from under the fabric that had so discreetly covered them.

Pausing at his mouth only a second, she then began to slide the now glistening, well-manicured nail between his lips. She slowly drove it in and then backed it out to its very tip.

"Please don't touch me ... please, not yet!" she almost begged.

She pumped the sweetly spiced finger into his warm mouth, several times before removing it.

"Please close your eyes," she asked him softly.

Beth quickly unfastened his shirt, and trousers, and then slid the shirt off his shoulders and steadied him at the elbow, as he stepped out of his pants. He immediately felt her sharp nails dance around the unprotected skin of his nipples, sending a gentle, rushing current of sensation racing across his bare skin.

"Beth I," he was cut off by her immediate response.

"Please Clint ... not yet!!" she softly pleaded.

He felt the pleasant rake of her nails at his hips, as she lowered his boxers around his ankles and then removed them. The deep, soothing scent, of her perfume flared his nostrils, while he sensed the very tip of her deadly nails, as they skipped lightly across his sack. His cock went crazy and he swore when it did, he heard Beth giggle.

A cold shiver ran down his spine as the sensation rose from his sack, ascending slowly up the underside of his spasmodic cock. His next sensation was that of her hot breath slowly inundating the underside of his organ, and then the wench again moved her evil nails along the backside of his knees, which nearly buckled under her insidious assault.

"For Christ's sake Beth!!" he began, but again was cut of by her statement.

"Please my Lord ... be patient with your humble concubine, please," she teased, but very pleased with the strained tone and ragged disposition of his voice as he pleaded.

"I will sternly ravage you my lady, until you pitifully beg for grace," he growled.

"I am yours to command my Lord," she replied smiling, and well pleased with her results, suppressing a chuckle at his fiery impatience.

"Please my Lord, open your eyes and lay back on the floor," she said.

He found her completely nude when he opened his eyes, and the sight only compounded the intensity of his need for her. He did as she requested and lay back on the floor, his eyes devouring every subtle curve of her perfect form. She had him in her clutches ... he knew, and he dearly loved every bit of miserable, bittersweet frustration, she was now producing in his temperament.

She squatted above him; her labia close enough to his cock that Clint could feel the heat rolling off her body as it penetrated his sensitive skin. She reached down between her legs and began to gently massage her hooded pearl. Clint's cock was again lurching all over the place, as he lay there watching her fingers romance the full, swelling lips, of her enticing labium.

Beth moved to her knees, adjusted her mound up to within a few inches from his face, and began the procedure again. Clint's eyes were still glued to the movements of her soft, talented hand, the clean smooth lips to her entrance were swollen and slick with moisture, and he could smell the pleasant, heady scent, of its near presence.

"Do you like what you see my Lord?" she asked calmly.

"If I liked it any more, my entire body would be petrified dear lady," he told her.

Beth quickly spun about on Clint's body and lowered her seething folds to his mouth, halting her decent just above his lips. She then sucked the very head of his cock into her mouth and ran her tongue quickly around it, making Clint cringe with the acute pleasure he felt, as he roared out her name passionately, over and over again.

"Oh bitch, you are too much!!" he howled.

It had been some time since Beth had produced that kind of response in a man, her smile revealing, how truly flattered she was with it!

Clint's tongue leapt from his mouth like a bolt of lightening striking the sensitive clit that hung freely between her gaping folds. Beth's body shuttered at the impact, as her mind was filled with the explosive thrill of his sudden hot touch.

The two lovers devoured each other in a world that contained only the exotic sensations of their mouths and hands. They were both caught up in the non-stop electric current of pleasure coursing through their respective bodies.

Sophia had been seated in the overstuffed leather chair watching the proceedings for some time now. The sheer front panels of her panties were now clinging tenaciously to the wet folds of her saturated crotch.

When she saw Beth swing around again and lower herself over her son's cock she knew it was time to join the fun.

Beth's cunt was on fire, as she lowered the swollen, damp organ, to the tip of her lover's rigid flesh. She closed her eyes at contact and carefully lowered her softness over his enormous dick. She reveled in the sensation of its slow penetration, and she could feel every ridge, and bump, on the surface of his magnificent cock. She was stretched to the point of pain and marveled at every pulsing inch of it inside of her.

DuPain
DuPain
95 Followers