Sophia Puts on Show for Neighbor

Story Info
Neighbor peeps, then enjoys his own contact with neighbor.
1.5k words
3.27
53k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexy_J
sexy_J
30 Followers

Jason is looking forward to becoming a part of a new community. Jason is 24 and has moved from Ohio where he has worked for 2years as a defense attorney for a small firm. He now has a job in Arizona with the biggest firm in Phoenix. He bought a 3 bedroom house in the suburbs of Phoenix.

Jason got his bedroom unpacked quickly. He then got the new Plasma TV and stereo set up in the living room. He already had the recliner and sofa in the spot he wanted. Next was the kitchen which was easy because he didn't have many dishes. He didn't feel like cooking so he ran out and grab some fast food and was home around 7pm.

He decided to go upstairs and get his office ready. The desk and chair was in the right place so next he set up the computer. His office was on the back of the house and he had a view of his backyard. He smiled as he looked at his beautiful pool. He was looking forward to the party he was having out back tomorrow. He invited some people from work and some of his neighbors. He also noticed that his neighbors on both sides had nice pools to.

He then sat down and started doing some work on his computer. He was working when he heard a noise outside. He got up and looked and noticed the Thompson's lights next door were on outback as well as the pool. Jason noticed there older daughter Sophia was in the back. He new her name because her family had come by earlier in the week to welcome him to the neighborhood. She was 18 and had a sister named Jenny that was 17. Sophia had blonde hair that went to the middle of her back. She was thin with perky little breasts and a cute but. She was about 5' 7" tall and I say not much over a 100 lbs.

She was not along and was with a young man I had seen at the house before that must be her boyfriend. I was pleased to see her slip out of her dress. She stood in front of him in a red bra and red thong. She then took the bra off. Smiled at him and dove into the pool. He then stripped down to his boxers and dove in the pool.

Jason realized the light was on. He turned it off and rolled his chair to the window for a better view. He stepped out of his pants and sat down and slid his cock out of his boxers. He started to stroke it as he watched them.

They embraced and started kissing madly. After a few minutes she went underwater. She came up with his boxers and swung them above her head and on to the pool deck. He then sat on the side of the pool. She came up and started stroking his cock. She leaned forward and took his whole cock in her mouth and down her throat. As she sucked the boyfriends cock Jason noticed he was getting real turned on. He stroked his cock hard and fast imagining it was Sophia.

Suddenly she stopped sucking his cock and got out of the pool. She had him sit in one of the reclining lawn chairs. She smiled as she took off her thong. She then walked over and mounted her boyfriend. She lowered herself onto his massive cock and guided it in. Sophia's back arched and she screamed as his massive cock entered her tight pussy. She slowly grinded her hips on him. After five minutes she rode his cock harder and faster. He was getting ready to cum so she got off and on her knees. After a few strokes with her hand he shot cum all over her face.

As she was cleaning her face some lights shined on the house and she realized her parents were home. They quickly got dressed. She picked up her panties and his boxers but no more time to put them on. So they threw the boxers and thong over the fence and into my yard. They met the parents out front and she said goodbye to her boyfriend as her parents went in.

Jason went outside and noticed the boxers and thong in the pool. He fished them out and tossed the boxers in the trash but held on the thong. He heard a noise near the side gate and went to check it out. Jason opened it and found Sophia standing there.

She smiled and said she lost something over the fence and asked if she could look for it. She was bending over looking for it in the bushes. He could see her pussy peeking out as she leaned forward and her dress slid up. He walked up to her and stood right behind her. She turned her head around and smiled as Jason held her red thong in front of her. She grabs the thong as he then grabs her hips. She smiled and asked if he enjoyed watching her earlier. Jason said yes. She said then you know that I still need to get off.

She then led him to the table and she hiked up her dress so her but was exposed. She also slid down the top so he could touch her breast. She leaned forward on the table and exposed her pussy and told Jason to fuck her hard and deep now. Jason was still in his boxers. He slipped them off and then lined up his 8 inch cock to her pussy. He rammed it in hard and fucked her with hard and deep strokes. She moaned and screamed as her body was taken over in pleasure and had an orgasm and cummed everywhere.

Her pussy tightened around his cock as she orgasmed and he shot a bunch of cum inside of her. She laid there a second and then got up and grab a towel and cleaned all the cum up that was running out of her pussy. She then fixed her dress and kissed him goodnight and went home.

Jason put his boxers back on and went to bed. He was having trouble sleeping. He could not stop thinking about what just happen. He could still smell her sweet pussy juices and remembered how soft her skin was to touch. He could still here her moans as clear as day.

His thoughts were interrupted by the phone ringing. He answered and it was Sophia. She explained that she got his number for information. She told Jason how her parents had just stopped to grab some clothes for the trip and to make sure her boyfriend went home. They were now gone for the weekend and her sister was sleeping at a friends. She invited him over and so they hung up and off he went.

He walked up and ran the doorbell wearing a t-shirt and his boxers. She answered the door wearing a large white t-shirt that went down to about mid thigh. Just low enough to keep her pussy out of view. She kissed Jason on the lips and then led him in and they sat on the couch. Jason asked her about the boyfriend. She explained that it was nothing serious and that it was mainly about sex.

Sophia smiled and said enough talk. Let's fool around and she leaned in and kissed him. As they kissed she ran her hands up his shirt and was pleased to feel his muscles. She then pulled his shirt off and said Soph like. She then asked him to stand up and she quickly took his boxers off. She asked him to lie back on the couch and he did. She then took her t-shirt off to reveal her beautiful body.

She smiled this sexy grin and said lets 69. Jason smiled and nodded yes. She straddled Jason's face and then leaned forward over his cock. She then leaned lower and kissed the tip of his cock. A moan came out as he flicked her clit with his tongue. She then took his 8 inch cock completely in as she opened her throat. He invaded her pussy with his tongue. The more his tongue worked her pussy the faster she sucked his cock. Her full body orgasmed right before he shot cum deep into her throat. She got off Jason and was on her knees. She had a little cum on her chin. She wiped it up with her finger and sucked it off her fingers.

They got dressed and she walked him to the door. She explained that she already asked her boyfriend to take her to the party the next day. Jason said that was fine and that maybe they can hook up again afterwards. They kissed a long goodnight and she up to bed. Jason fell asleep on his couch in the living room and now couldn't wait to get the party over with. He needed more play time with Sophia.

sexy_J
sexy_J
30 Followers