Sophias' Delight Ch. 04

Story Info
Sophia gets worse.
1k words
4.13
14.2k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One week later.

It has been a very long week since Sophia locked away my cock. The chastity device was completely escapable, after all, it was only locked with padlocks. I wondered why she had used such an obviously insecure product, but then figured it must be a test of devotion and a way out if I changed my mind. Plus, I spent the week looking for more secure designs and found nothing that would afford her 100% control. They all have flaws.

The frustration and tingling in my cock was almost unbearable. I often had to go for a walk just to calm down the desperate temptation to get out the bolt cutters. I couldn't stop thinking of her. The gleam in her eyes when she had me helpless on her bed. When I locked this device on and gave her the keys, I felt like I was committing to her, agreeing that I am hers. I never thought about this kind of lifestyle before, and still don't consider myself a slave, but I know I am hers, and will do as she says.

Not seeing her for another 3 weeks seems impossible, but will be worth it to feel her tease me again and see the pleasure she gets from me.

This week has been otherwise normal. Work, shopping and the gym. Saturday was the worst, being the night I would usually hook up with friends, or a date. Neither seemed worth it considering no one could measure up to Sophia, and I couldn't do anything even if I wanted to. When my phone rang, I couldn't believe it when I heard Sophia's voice telling me to come round, then just hung up.

I wondered if it was the wrong number, or a test, or a game. I went round though. I knocked on her door and when she answered wearing nothing but a Mrs Santa outfit, my cock nearly broke the cage.

She smiled and said 'shut the door, strip, and crawl to the living room. Kneel at my feet bitch'.

Needless to say, that took less than two minutes.

'Clean my feet with your tongue bitch. Then you may kiss up my legs and lick my arse.'

I don't say a word, just start licking her soft feet. I have never had a foot fetishism, never really thought of feet sexually, but being naked, caged and on my knees was incredibly arousing. When I got to her gorgeous as, Sophia lifted her hips and let me slide my head under her. While I was tongue fucking her ass, she began lightly brushing my nipples with her fingers sending me crazy with need. After almost thirty minutes of arse licking and nipple torment, Sophia stood up and told me to crawl upstairs to a spare room, not her bedroom. When I entered, I was amazed. It was an obvious sex dungeon type room. I was shackled upside down to a gymnasts horse type apparatus. Each wrist and ankle was secured to a different leg of the horse with proper metal cuffs. My head was hanging off the edge, and secured with a strap. My vision of the room was upside down, all I could see was a wall. My ass was right on the edge of the horse. Overall, it was fairly comfortable. Sophia stood by my head and I realised my head was the perfect height to easily reach her pussy, but the dress denied my access. She reached forwards and unlocked the cage.

I sprung up instantly, rock solid, aching and desperate. I had the feeling it was going to be a very eventful night.

My face is pressed against her pussy. Unfortunately, Sophia is still wearing the Mrs Santa outfit, so I do not have access to her gorgeous pussy. The scent however is sending me crazy. Sophia begins to use her fingers to rub and stroke my entire body. I am helpless to stop her as she rubs, twists, my cock nipples and balls. The woman is unmercifully sexual. Her body screams sex, her mind screams evil tormentor. As I lie there screaming and begging to cum, she carries on. It is almost like she cannot hear me. I begin to get scared. I really don't think I can take any more teasing, but there seems no way to stop her. I am completely at the mercy of the most cruel, evil woman I have ever met, and yet all I can think of is how to please her.

Sophia climbs up and sits on my chest facing my cock. She leans forward and takes me in her mouth. I scream as she edges me for the seventh time. Her pussy finds it's way to my mouth, this time allowing me to tongue her. I make her cum five times before her phone rings. Sophia quickly climbs off me and answers it, at the same time as slipping a penis gag into my mouth.

All through her conversation, Sophia is gently leaning on me and very lightly stroking my cock.

'Hi darling, how are you?' she says.

'Yes of course you can still come over. He is almost ready' she giggles.

'Oh no, he won't mind. What guy would mind having three girls at the same time? Not that the bitch has a fucking choice. I tied him up four hours ago and been teasing him the entire time.'

'OK, I will sweetie. Bye.'

I look at her puzzled.

'Ha. Your going to have fun tonight bitch. Well, probably not as your going to really suffer for us but tough shit.'

Sophia pulls two machines over, one to the side of me and one with a dido attached right by my ass. She sets a sheath over my cock and turns them on. I quickly discover one is fucking my ass slowly. The other is vibrating my sensitive cock, just enough to keep me on the edge of orgasm but not enough to let me cum. Once certain they are on and working well, Sophia just walk out, leaving me helpless, stimulated and alone.