Sophia's Scottish Seclusion

Story Info
Sophia's life changes in the wilderness of Rannoch Moor.
22.2k words
4.72
27.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1.

The station name even sounds cold enough to freeze you.

Rannoch Moor.

It's the remotest stop on the rail line from Perth, in the south to Inverness, gateway to the Highlands of Scotland. The old guard aboard this last service of the day was drinking his tea as they got closer to the place. Rarely did anyone alight here and never at night. There were only a dozen people on the train. An elderly couple going to the city for their flight to somewhere warmer. A group of businessmen, all heading for Wick, way up north but they'd be stopping in town tonight as no trains went out that way beyond 10 pm. One or two others scattered about the carriages wanting to be left alone.

Lastly there was Sophia, the very pretty girl who'd been aboard all the way from Glasgow's Queen St station. She hadn't said much on the four hours he'd been there, buying a coffee every ninety minutes or so from the fixed machine near his seat, also checking they were running on time. He'd studied her at length when she came strolling down the carriage, surely the best looking lassie he'd seen in years. The way she'd moved, faint swaying of hips... the gentle smile on her face, what a lovely creature he'd thought as she returned to her seat. When she'd came more than once he began looking forward to the next time!

The white roll-neck sweater showed off any young boy's dream of the female figure and he couldn't help looking even now, wishing girls like this had been around when he was a lad. Whenever she'd spoken his heart went all funny. A soft Home Counties accent with a hint of Scandinavian there, and she was so polite too. Now she sat alone in the First Class cabin, quietly reading a novel.

Earlier in the journey she'd stared out at the scenery as it changed from urban sprawl to wild highland before darkness fell and she started the book. Fiddling with her long glossy hair strands the way girls do. He guessed she must be nervous. Or maybe excited about meeting a boyfriend perhaps?

The bleakest stop of all and now a few moments away as the two-car train began to slow.

"Rannoch Moor, the next station is Rannoch Moor," The driver said, wondering like the guard why they'd even bothered stopping here. During the summer months maybe, a few hardy cyclists loving the challenge to race the 30 odd miles east to the main A9 road that followed this route, though over easier terrain.

Dougie Harrison was amazed to see the girl now on her feet, donning the jacket and covering the body that had been admired tonight by everyone who'd seen it. Now reaching for her bags and staring out of the window as the machine trundled slowly into the station. The faintest of smiles on lips he'd wanted to kiss more than those belonging to his wife. Surely she was not thinking of alighting? No villages within an hour, the only house anywhere was two miles or so along the narrow road and he couldn't even remember who'd lived there these days...

But Sophia Rohannson did, and that was why she had come.

Chapter 2

The train shuddered to a halt and the exit lights came on. One of the other passengers looked startled as he heard the hiss of a door opening. Peering up from his paper to see who wanted to get on at this time of night. Only to see a pretty blonde girl staring out into the gloom, then step off the edge and hurry to the tiny shelter twenty feet away, dragging two heavy suitcases with her.

Not that she could move that fast even without the luggage and he too had checked her out on the journey up. Now wearing a smartly tailored red jacket covering the sweater, long black skirt flapping round her upper calves, leather knee-high stillettoe-heeled boots below that. She did look rather elegant and he wished his daughter would dress like this now and again. The outfit might be smart to wander around Inverness or Edinburgh in, but out here? Ridiculous, he thought, grateful that the guard got the door shut sharpish. The girl not hitting the button marked 'close', behind her, typical of the youth of today.

Only thinking about themselves instead of others. Serves her right, he wondered, seeing the girl wedge into the furthest corner of the hut. Face glowing under the faint lamplight above, as more illumination spilled from the train itself. Trying to brush her hair aside as the howling moorland wind destroyed attempts to keep it tidy.

The buzzer went off and the train began to leave. Dougie watching the girl staring back, almost waiting for the moment when she realised what she'd done by getting off too early and try to run back to the edge of the platform. He even rested his hand on the emergency stop button, but nothing happened. She waited till the rattling stopped...then Miss Rohannson smiled as she secured her hair into a ponytail to control it.

Once the noise was replaced by the roar of wind Sophia reached down and opened the handbag. Finding her phone and looking at the screen once it lit up. Amazed that even here there was a decent signal as she prepared the text message. Tapping out the one word code she clicked 'send' then shut the phone off. Placing it back, then opening one of the suitcases and extracting the contents.

If Dougie had seen what was there, he'd have choked on his coffee. Sophia paused then removed her boots, swapping them for equally impractical ankle-strapped heels. Rubbing each foot briefly, before doing them up, thinking about applying the first manacle to her ankle. If she clicked it closed she'd be proving herself beyond all doubt.

When it had arrived at her flat a week ago with the invitation there were no keys with it. Nor for the heavy box that accompanied them, this taking up most of the room in her second case. By doing the other cuff she'd be helplessly stuck here till morning and have serious questions to answer from the railway people if he didn't come. Looking round the shelter Sophia saw what was needed of her...

"He must be nearby" she murmured softly, seeing the two wrist manacles leading from the corners, a link connecting them so they'd be high above her head. Chains to attach themselves to her ankle cuffs poking from behind the bench. A collar mounted from the drainpipe. Lastly a box also wedged behind the seat, written on the side was a stylised letter'S' No way could they have been there long. Even out here things like that would attract more than comments.

Though it was arousing a lot more inside Sophia's body right now.

"S for Sophia," she whispered, smiling broadly now, wishing it wasn't so windy, but at least it was dry as she took off her jacket. The bulge of her breasts showed throught the fabric of her sweater. That too coming off revealing a white silk blouse underneath, Sophia glad she'd not been instructed to be naked or just clad in underwear as the two garments got neatly folded and placed in the suitcase.

Moving quickly now she checked her wristwatch, saw it was almost ten pm then took that off and it joined the mess in her handbag. Taking a deep breath she opened the box by the seat and retrieved the contents, taking the thick penis gag and inserting it into her mouth and tying it off round her head. Using the little pump and inflating it till she could barely squeak. That was removed and put back into the box as she grabbed the sleepmask. That would have to wait a moment as she took the deepest breath yet.

Sophia reached down and clicked the manacles over her ankles, committed now, shuddering as each gripped her limbs. She tried shuffling round, the tug of metal almost tripping her up, but it felt great as she tidied up her cases, leaving her handbag on top. Another look round as she was determined to get this right...or face severe consequences.

Applying the sleepmask onto her forehead but not yet over her eyes. Now Sophia bent down and grabbed the two chains that fed from behind the bench. Clipping the d'ring to the outside of her right ankle cuff. Then easing her left foot the three inches away till the chain between them was taut and doing the same. It only just made it and she couldn't move her feet at all now.

"Oh golly" she murmured, knowing the best was to come. Taking hold of the collar Sophia paused then slipped it round her neck then gently eased it shut.

CLUNK.

Shaking as it was quite tight Sophia took another look round, reaching up with both arms to the manacles high above her, coming from the corners, seeing the little buttons inside each as she'd been told would be there. If she rested a wrist in each and pushed against it, the cuff was supposed to lock tight and the job would be done.

So it was time...

The sleepmask was brought down and her world disappeared into inky blackness. Her heart pounding as she reached up with her right arm first. Sliding it into the open loop then pushing back against the tiny button.

SNAP.

Getting excited now as the metal gripped her wrist, feeling the twinges below she did the same on the other side, imagining how she looked. Helplessly gagged, blindfolded and manacled. Thirty odd miles from nowhere...one person who could save her...shivering in the icy blast that ruffled the material of her blouse. The slinky fabric giving little resistance to the cold. But it wasn't that which made her shudder even more...

...Sophia heard another train coming!

"OH BUGGER!" she squealed into the gag. Tugging at the chains but no give anywhere. It hadn't occurred to her that trains go both ways on this line. The idea of the driver and guard seeing her like this. If there were no passengers on the service they might stop anyway, possibly do things to her! And that got Sophia REALLY excited as she swayed in the merciless grip of steel. Thinking maybe being groped by persons unknown and so on. But as she'd placed herself in these bonds they'd be within their rights to do whatever they wished and she got wetter as the noise increased.

The train rumbled into the station and she froze, then her heart sank as it just cruised slowly through and carried on. Unbeknown to the blindfolded Sophia that this was the night-sleeper service to London and was never liable to stop here. Plus the lights at Rannoch Moor went off at 10pm anyway and she'd not have been seen. But her heart was still trembling as the sounds faded to wind again...

Chapter 3.

Her feet started to ache in the heels. Gentle caresses as the skirt and two slips ebbed and flowed in the wind. The blast of air over her silky clad legs was turning her heart a quiver... before Sophia heard footsteps crunching along the gravel path she'd seen nearby.

Surely this was...him, she thought as they arrived up onto the platform. Heading straight to the hut. Now she could hear his breathing as he came much closer, into the entrance and she smelt...expensive aftershave. Nice, he's even dressed up for me! She thought, then froze as fingers touched her breasts.

"Welcome to Rannoch Moor Miss Rohannson," the stranger said at last. Her heart pounding in sheer relief at the recognition of the accent. She'd heard so much of it during their phone calls when he'd arranged this new life for her. Now he was here and the examination of her began, tugging at her bonds and by the sound of it, both her cases were opened and checked too.

"Good girl, everything as ordered," he said, sounding quite pleased coming back and unbuttoning her blouse. Fingers stroking the pure silk underwear she'd been told to wear, tapping her rock hard nipples. "Perfection indeed," he murmured before doing her up again. Moving down, running over the hips and then going under her skirt to check she was stocking clad, the fingers feeling this beauty shuddering as he reached up to the top. She managed not to squeal as he pushed gently in.

"Excellent. My dear, you've done well Sophia, it must have taken courage, yes?" and she nodded. "But now is the time to commit yourself. There's another train going south in twenty minutes. I have a valid ticket in my pocket for it, First Class too. Do you want to be freed? Or are you ready for this new life of bondage with me?" he said coming closer again.

She trembled as he stroked her body again. "Freedom...? Is it what you want?" and slowly Sophia shook her head. He asked again and the girl repeated her movement.

He kissed her nose and then hugged the girl. "Thank you my dear. I rather suspected you wouldn't," and she could sense the man smiling now. "So it's time to go, but first I must prepare you."

With that Sophia heard him ferret around in one of her cases and a sound of a lock being undone. He must have had the keys for the mystery box that came with the ankle cuffs. A belt was clamped round her waist and locked off. Keys rattling as he reached both arms around and put something on the back of it. Slowly he freed her right limb, moving it behind and locking it to a new manacle. That must be what was in the box, she thought as this was repeated for the left arm. She sighed as the strain on her shoulders was reduced. "Not sore already? My dear you'll need more stamina than that," he said, those words making her shake, but mainly with hopeful anticipation.

He began work on her ankles, freeing the side chains and Sophia brought her feet together, only for him to lightly slap her backside, saying she should only move when instructed. She froze then they were put back where they'd been as he took off the chain, but then it sounded like another replaced it. More clinking as he clipped something to the belt then attached that to the new one between her legs and it held the length off the floor now. So it looked like she'd be able to walk, while safely shackled and not trip over. That making her smile behind the gag. A real damsel eh? Just like the advert she'd answered all those weeks ago.

Are YOU a damsel-in-distress? Tied of a life without meaning? Hoping for something that makes your beating heart go... Oooohhh? I can chainge your life. Bind your soul...

And so it went on for another paragraph, those spelling mistakes obviously planned references to bondage. So she'd replied to the Post Box with her name and number then waited. Six painful weeks later her phone had rung. It was him...offering her the chance of a lifetime. Out of a job, flat rent due and nothing in London to stay for? It'd taken her what...thirty seconds to say yes! And now it was all coming true.

Her benefactor unclipped the chain from her collar then removed that as well, ordering Sophia to take two paces forward. She obeyed, the clinking of her ankle retraints making her heart indeed go Oooohhh as she stopped. Then came the sound of stuff being undone, obviously he was removing any signs of what had occurred here as chains and the collar itself were dropped into the wooden box and it being placed inside her case as the clicks of buckles being secured was done.

A hand guided her out of the hut, chains again rattling in turn with the click of her stillettoes as Sophia was marched along the platform. The skirt and slips again stroking her silly, the lassie wishing she could see how she looked right now.

The path sloped down and Sophia assumed they were at the end of the platform. This confirmed as he told her they would wait around the back of the derelict signal box for the last train to pass in case it stopped, shame this was the windy side! She felt him place a jacket over her trembling shoulders. That was nice, she thought as he pulled it round the front. The pair stood there, him pressing Sophia against the wooden slats of the building, shielding her from the breeze, his hands roaming rapidly inside the covering and over her body and actually this began to warm her skin a bit. As the roar of the train whipped past he kissed the girl again on the nose.

Sophia nearly swooned. Oh God, she thought, what have I done?

The answer was to give herself to this man, who wanted her more than he'd ever thought possible once she'd answered his call. He could see in the torchlight the body was exactly as promised in her phone calls. Slim, long-legged, well proportioned too, he thought, rubbing hands over her blouse. Now it was time to take Sophia to his home. Though of course the girl would not see how she was to get there. He removed the jacket, as now it was his turn to be cold but she'd be fine in a moment.

Once the train had gone he marched the girl all the way back along the platform. Looking down in the torchlight he saw the delightful swishing of her skirt. He had lots of vintage stuff at home and the lass said she'd always liked 'dressing old' as a child. So she'd have no problem wearing long frocks... with cuffs on of course. That was good, the only leather and modern stuff she'd see from now on would be restraints and suchlike.

They arrived at his transport. Sophia amazed to hear a whinnie of a horse! Wondering how the hell she'd ride it like that.

"Your carriage awaits my dear," he said, quietly unlocking the curious contraption. Sophia stood there waiting till he tugged her arm and told the girl to step up onto a box. She obeyed, then up another till as promised found herself inside what sounded like a container of sorts. It had lurched when she'd taken the second step so she assumed that this really was like one of the old stagecoaches seen in movies. At least it got her out of the icy wind and that was a relief. He sat her down on a soft cushioned bench and Sophia managed not to groan as the weight came off her feet.

Walking in heels while shackled and blindfolded was bloody tricky, but having been admonished once, she didn't want to incure his wrath again. He dragged chains from somewhere and clipped them to her ankles, having adjusted another one now holding her feet together. A tug proved they couldn't move apart. Sophia was eased back til her neck rested in a new padded collar and this was locked then she really shuddered as both arms were freed and the belt removed, her limbs stretched to the corners and tightly clamped into restraints mounted there.

"Right, that should...hold you safely young lady," he said, rubbing her cheek. She smiled behind the gag and listened as the door came round, closing with a clang, like a cell and was locked. I'm in a mobile jail, she thought as the carriage lurched again. Listening intently she heard a quietly spoken 'gwon George' and the thing began to move! It rolled along then stopped a moment later and he told her to 'wait'. As if I could do anything else, she grinned. The footsteps returned, opened the door and she heard two heavy thumps and realised he had picked her cases up after all.

They began again, but the road might just have been corregated iron as it shook and clattered along. Sophia trying to keep still as it threatened to throw her off the bench. However she was glad the collar and restraints were all padded or this could have seriously hurt her. Swaying and pitching as horsie went to the gallop she did her best not to put too much strain on her neck, having to brace her feet on the floor too. Her breasts swaying against the bra, the wind ruffling her hair through the windows it was an amazing experience.

This lasted a while before they slowed to a trot then stopped, paused and the clatter became echoing and she assumed they'd arrived at his home as it came to a stop again. She waited ages while he sorted out the horse, going to and fro. Seemingly she was now a lower priority than his mode of transport!

Chapter 4.

Finally she heard him return, the cell door opening and he reached in. stroking her body first while she was unable to resist. Not that she wanted to right now. Though a loo might help. He freed her from the carriage. This time only her hands were restrained behind her back as he brought his prize upstairs into the main part of the house. Marching Sophia along the corridor then up another flight, these of wood rather than stone. Then she found herself on carpet as the clicks almost vanished. Guessing that maybe these were the living quarters as he guided her into a room.