Sophia's Trip Ch. 02

Story Info
James' and Sophia's week of fun continues.
1.1k words
4.41
14k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Note from the Author: I wanted to thank everyone who posted comments and sent me emails about Sophia's Trip. This chapter picks up where the first one left off. So if you haven't read the first one, I encourage you to do so. Enjoy!

After I had gone to the bathroom to clean myself up a bit, I walked back into the bedroom to find James exhausted and sleeping on top of the covers. I climbed on to the bed, which woke him enough to get him beneath the covers. I nuzzled up to him, his arm wrapped around me. He kissed my forehead before we both fell asleep. We stayed like that throughout the night.

I was the first to awake, and it was already 11am, apparently we had worn ourselves out. I carefully climbed out of bed, not wanting to wake him. I started a pot of coffee, knowing that we would both need it.

I rummaged through the cupboards, trying to find something to serve my wonderful Master. When we are together, I like to serve him in all ways, including domestically. He says that I spoil him, but I am convinced that it is he who spoils me.

I decided on pancakes with scrambled eggs, along with some bacon that I found in the freezer. As I was standing in front of the stove, trying to do three things at once, I felt a strong, warm body behind me, arms wrapped around my waist.

"What's cookin' good lookin'?"

I laughed at the horrible cliché. Master smelled so wonderful, I could tell that he had already showered.

"Well if you sit down, you'll find out in a few short minutes." After this smartass comment came out of my mouth, I immediately regretted it.

"Don't be a smartass pet, or I will make your ass smart." He smacked my ass hard.

"Yes Master, I'm sorry Sir."

"Good, now I would like my breakfast."

As he went to sit at the table, I followed him with a plate full of food. I set it down in front of him before I went to serve myself a plate.

When I turned around, he had an evil grin on his face, and I could tell that he was planning something devilish. He motioned for me to sit down next to him, which I happily did, although with some trepidation, wondering what he could be planning.

After much silence, and the occasional exchanged pleasantries, we finished our breakfast. I began to clear the table and he said, "After you have finished the dishes pet, I want you to go and shower and then meet me in the living room."

"Yes Master."

I quickly and efficiently finished the dishes and hurried off to the bathroom to shower. I was very eager to know what Master had planned for us. All sorts of ideas began to run through my head. I thought of his strong body overpowering mine. I began to run the water and climbed into the shower. As I washed my body, I thought about his beautiful cock, pushing into me, as my wrists are tied to the headboard. I soon realized that I was playing and tugging at my soapy nipples. As much as I would have loved to continue, I pulled my hands away, knowing that Master would not have approved. I finished up in the shower and dried myself off. I was pondering what I should wear, but I remembered that Master had made no mention of clothes. So I brushed my hair and my teeth and went to my Master in the living room, wearing nothing.

Master was sitting in his favorite chair. He looked over at me when he saw me enter the room. I could tell by the look on his face that he was pleased by my lack of clothing.

"Come sit in my lap, sweet girl."

I smiled and did as I was told, leaning back against his chest.

As we sat watching some action movie on TV, my Master's hands began to roam over his property. My nipples were still hard and erect from my forbidden playing in the shower. Master cupped my tits in his hands, his thumbs were lightly gliding against my nipples. He gently rolled them between his fingers. He whispered into my ear:

"Is there anything that you would like to tell me pet?" As he said this, he squeezed my nipples hard, harshly pulling and twisting them.

I laid there in his lap, in a state of shock, unable to speak. I thought to myself, "Did he...?"

As if he was reading my thoughts he said, "I saw you in the shower, slut."

"Oh god! Master, I'm so sorry!" I suddenly had the ability to speak again, but Master cut me off.

"You understand that your body belongs to me, don't you slut?"

"Yes Master."

"Then perhaps you can explain to me why I saw your hands on my property."

I laid there speechless again.

"I thought not," Master replied to my silence.

Master spread my legs, his fingers traced my pussy lips, then he grabbed my clit between his thumb and forefinger. At first he only rolled between his fingers. But, when he began to speak, in a calm but firm voice, he was pinching it hard.

"Now listen closely Sophia. You are going to go and get my leather paddle. You are to return crawling with the handle between your teeth. You will kneel in front of me until I take the paddle from your mouth. You will then place yourself over my lap."


During all that he had been pinching my clit, and as he continued speaking the pressure became greater.

"Now, go!" As he said this he slapped his hand hard against my pussy, making me squeal. But I hurried in doing all that he told me to do. I crawled back into the living room and knelt in front of Master, the handle. My knees were spread wide and my hands positioned behind my back.

He kept me like that for some time, not taking the paddle from between my teeth, not even looking down at me. He finally too the paddle, and I quickly positioned myself over his lap. Master wasted no time at all in beginning the assault on my ass with the paddle. He repeatedly came down where my ass meets my thighs. By the time he finished my ass was burning and it stung horribly. But Master gave me no time to regain my composure. He sent me to the corner, and he added, "No rubbing!" As I walked to the corner, I swore to myself that that was the last time I touched what didn't belong to me.