Sophie Ch. 08

Story Info
The Twins (Part Two).
2.9k words
4.7
27.4k
1

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is chapter 8 of a series. It will make much more sense if you read them in order.

*

He followed the woman and found himself walking towards the small kitchen again. He felt calmer than before so he looked around. The room was little but it seemed to have plenty of counter space for its size. There was a small table in the center of the room with four old-fashioned looking chairs around it.

"Sit, Doc." The woman said, with her back to him.

She turned around with two cups of steaming coffee in her hands. She placed them on the table and went to the refrigerator. She came back to the table with the small glass pitcher of cream and the glass bowl of sugar. She placed them down and sat down. He noticed the pitcher and bowl were incredibly delicate and detailed. They looked out of place in the comfortable environment.

"They were my grandmother's." The woman said pointing to the creamer and sugar bowls.

"They are beautiful." He answered and they truly were. The glass was delicate but now he realized they were still very simple.

"So, Doc, I suppose you have lots of questions." She said with a small smile.

That was an understatement. He did not even know where to begin. She must have known that as she started on her own.

"My name is Hannah and my husband is Jacob." She said.

He nodded, suddenly realizing he had not even known her name to this point.

"Jacob does odd jobs throughout the year. He does landscaping throughout the summer and whatever is needed in the winter. He is over at the Town Hall today. They are having trouble with some flooding around town and he is helping with that." She said.

He was paying attention but the woman, Hannah, must have sensed something different.

"But those are probably not the questions at the top of your list, are they?" She said with a little smile. He could see Sophie's smile when he looked at her face.

He shook his head back and forth slightly.

"Ah, yes, you want to know about my girls." She said.

He nodded and felt himself start to smile. He caught himself and kept his face solemn. She laughed and began to speak.

"It's ok to smile Doc. They kinda make it hard not to most of the time. Let's see, where to start. I was a very scared 15 year old girl when Solvia was born 21 years ago in this very house. Right out there on that porch." She said, pointing over at the sliding glass door.

He looked through the glass door and saw a nice size deck off the back of the house.

"It was a warm summer night when she was due. I went into labor around 4:00 in the morning. The doctor came over and they moved me to the deck to get some fresh air. There was a very comfortable lounge out there. I was in labor for about an hour and Solvia was born at the exact minute the sun broke the horizon. It was beautiful, the first time I saw her little face it was lit up by the first rays of the sun. That made naming her very easy. Solvia, the Sun Goddess, she sort of named herself." Hannah spoke and then sipped her coffee.

He just sat there like a lump. He couldn't think of anything to say. Really he just wanted to keep listening to her, he didn't want to spoil the moment with his own voice. She smiled at him and started again.

"The twins were a little different. It was three years later, I was huge with them and I didn't even know there were two. I was on the deck again and the doctor was worried. He said the pain was going to be incredible with such a big baby. He wanted to give me something but I refused. Solvia held my hand and told me it would be fine. Even at 3 years old Doc she just seemed to know and I was already beginning to trust her." She sipped her coffee again.

"The moment of truth came and I braced myself. I felt my body opening up and then an incredible warmth spread through me where there should have been pain. Solvia was smiling down at me and I felt the baby just slip out. It didn't hurt at all. I relaxed and then the doctor said there was another. I felt the stretching but there was no discomfort. My third baby came into the world as I was looking into Solvia's pretty eyes." Another sip of coffee.

He felt the need to say something but nothing would come out of his mouth. He just sat and waited for her to talk more.

"The doctor was a little surprised that I was able to deliver so easily without any help. They placed my babies on my chest and I held one in each arm. I started to feel the soreness creeping up between my legs and in my back but I didn't care. They were looking right at me and flailing their little arms. Solvia reached over and put their little hands together and placed them on my chest. I remember looking at her and she had the most beautiful smile as she held her sister's hands. Then I felt it for the first time. It began as a warmth throughout my body and then a tug. You probably know what I am talking about for that one. It felt as if my heart was being drawn up out of my chest. It didn't hurt, in fact it was kind of nice. I felt like all the bad stuff was being pulled out of me. I remember closing my eyes and feeling the euphoria just spread over me." She said.

He was beginning to put things together but still he was silent.

"I realized then that I felt wonderful. I was not sore in the least and in fact I stood up and brought my babies inside, Solvia at my heels. I remember looking back at Jacob and the doctor just sitting there on the deck watching me walk away with their mouths hanging open." She said with a little chuckle.

"So my two babies named themselves too. Their real names are Lacae and Haleur. They are two ancient words that mean "healer". As you have heard they have normalized them a bit but that's ok. They do have to exist in the real world and those names would be an incredible burden." Hannah finished and took another sip.

He stared at her calm face. She was beautiful, just like her daughters and he could almost feel the happiness emanating off of her. He was in a very strange place, strange but good, he thought. He felt a question fly out of his mouth before he even realized it.

"How many people has Sophie saved before?" he asked.

"She has helped many people Doc, but she never brought anyone here before. You must be very special." Hannah said.

He felt the lump in his throat again and his eyes felt a little wet. He fought the feeling back, he didn't want to start blubbering in front of her.

"It's ok Doc, I know it is a lot to swallow all at once. I think of Solvia as a little angel trying to spread her happiness as much as she can. She takes people on as challenges often as she meets ones she thinks need her help badly. I have to admit though Doc, I have never seen her this excited." Hannah said and took another sip.

"Momma, do you have any lotion?" Doc heard another voice and turned to see Holly walking up to the table.

She had changed clothes. She was wearing a light blue t-shirt that looked a little tight on her. Her young breasts were obviously not wrapped in a bra as he saw two small nipples pushing against the shirt. He moved his eyes down quickly and saw the smallest jean shorts he had ever seen. They looked almost like panties and the white pockets hung well below the edge of the shorts. Holly's legs were as smooth as Sophie's and just about as perfect. He tried not to stare but he felt like his eyes were locked on her.

"Doc, thank you for your help back there, you must think we are so weird." Holly's voice drew his eyes up to her face.

"No, and you're welcome." He stammered.

Holly giggled and looked back to her Mom.

"Baby, there is a tube in the cabinet next to the phone." Hannah said.

"He is very cute." He heard Holly mumble and move across the room.

He watched her reach up to open a cabinet and pull out a green tube. She moved back to the table and sat down in the chair on the side of the table between him and Hannah. She opened the tube and squirted a small drop into her hand. He felt like he could only stare as she began to rub the lotion into her smooth left thigh. He ripped his eyes away and picked up his coffee.

Holly giggled to the side of him but he concentrated on his coffee.

"My skin is so dry." He heard Holly say and snuck a peek as she was rubbing lotion into her knee.

"Are you ok, sweetie?" Hannah asked.

"Yeah, I will be fine. She was so far down I feel like all the moisture was drawn out of me. Lacey is worse, she is actually starting to peel." Holly said and began to rub lotion into her left calf.

He must have had questions written all over his face as Hannah asked exactly what was running through his mind.

"Are you sure Solvia will be ok?" Hannah whispered.

"Yeah, Momma, she is ok now. She was very low, I told her she was running too hot and then the rain kept coming. She didn't have time to recover. But, you know Momma, I feel like she knew all that and wanted it to happen exactly as it did. You would never have had enough to bring her back. She made it because of him." Holly said and motioned towards him.

He fought the lump in his throat. He felt like his heart was going to burst out of his chest as he looked at Holly and then at Hannah.

"Doc, would you mind doing my foot?" He heard Holly's voice and then felt her foot land on his thigh.

He looked down to see a pool of lotion on the top of her foot and her cute little toes with red toenail polish wiggling. He reached down instinctively and started to rub the lotion into her foot. She leaned her head back against the back of her chair.

"That feels so good. You are so warm. Sophie told us but I didn't think it would be this good." Holly said with almost a moan in her voice.

He felt better now that he had something to do. Her foot was so soft and delicate and he ran his fingers through her toes, getting the lotion everywhere he could. She moaned again as he ran his fingers though her toes. He heard a little chuckle to the side of him.

"Better be careful Doc, you may work yourself into a full time job." Hannah said.

He looked over at her, embarrassed that he was massaging her daughter's foot right in front of her. Her face was calm and smiling. He felt like he should not be doing it but the feeling of euphoria was surrounding all of them and he kept rubbing the small foot in his lap.

"Hey, I'm next." A voice came from behind him.

He turned to see Lacey walking up next to her sister. Her hair was down around her shoulders. He noticed it ran right to the top of her breasts. He noticed this as her shirt was one of the ones with the huge neck and was off one shoulder completely, hanging around her arm. The top curve of her left breast was visible. He followed the shirt down and saw it went all the way down to the middle of her thighs. He could not see her shorts at all. He pulled his head back down to Holly' foot.

"He is so funny." He heard Lacey's voice followed by a giggle.

"Yeah, but he is great at massaging feet." Holly said in a small voice.

"Lacae, how are you?" Hannah asked.

Doc heard the name and it sounded wonderful flowing out of Hannah's mouth.

"I'll be ok Mom, my skin is really dry but I think our Doc here is going to be able to help with that. She was really low Momma, I was worried." Lacey said.

"I know, Haleur told us. That girl is so stubborn. She will be the death of me yet." Hannah said.

"You know Momma, she didn't seem concerned, almost like she knew she would be ok. I know she is usually in control but she had me panicked a little. I didn't expect him to have such energy. It was amazing." Lacey said.

"It is still amazing." Holly moaned and he realized he was still rubbing her foot.

He stopped and Holly was looking at him with a question on her face. He held his right hand down and she put her right foot in it. He lifted it to his lap and lowered her left foot to the floor. He reached over and grabbed the lotion. Holly leaned back again as he started to work on the other lovely foot.

"I am so next." Lacey said as she walked to the refrigerator.

"Lacae, should we check on her again?" Hannah asked.

"I just checked her before I came in here. She is resting. Her color is back and she is stable. She will need a little more help to get her through the night though. Is the rain supposed to stop any time soon?" Lacey said and moved to the table with a glass of milk.

"Your dad said it would stop tonight. Tomorrow is supposed to be beautiful." Hannah said.

"That will be good for all of us. I am not feeling all too great in that sense either but I know enough not to run so hot, unlike little miss sunshine in there." Lacey said with a small smile.

He looked at her and felt like he was starting to understand a bit more. Enough, he felt to start asking some questions.

"What do you mean by running hot?" He asked and he noticed Lacey look at him. Holly had here eyes closed and her mouth hanging open as he worked on her foot.

"Doc, have you noticed her eyes were a little bright lately?" Lacey asked.

"Yeah." He mumbled.

"That is the easiest way to tell. She also emits a sort of force field for the lack of a better word. It makes people in her presence unable to do or think anything negative in any way. The hotter she runs, the more powerful that effect is. She told me on Monday she was going to be pushing it the next few days. She said she had met someone special. I can only guess that was you." She said and pointed at him.

"I warned her the rain was coming and it would be a little dangerous. She just smiled that little smile and hugged me. She said it would be fine, I would see. I realized she had already made up her mind and nothing I was going to say would make any difference. I hugged her back and made it a point to try and conserve in case she needed me. Obviously, it was unnecessary, Mr. nuclear over here could have powered all of us." Lacey said punched her sister in the arm.

"Ouch, that hurt." Holly said and lifted her head.

"Get up, you're hogging him." Lacey said and grabbed the lotion.

Holly pulled her foot slowly out of his hands and stood up in front of him. Her breasts were right in front of his eyes. He watched them get closer and closer and then his head was surrounded by soft warmth as her arms wrapped around his head.

"Thank you Doc, you are so wonderful. Sophie found a winner." Holly said and then let him go and moved away.

He recovered from her hug and then felt something drop across his lap. He looked down to see Lacey's left thigh across his lap and her holding out the lotion. He looked at her face and her lower lip was pulled up in a pout.

"Please, they are so dry." She whispered.

He looked down at the young leg on his lap and then over to Hannah. She smiled at him and nodded towards the lotion.

"I warned you Doc, now you have to pay the piper." Hannah said and sipped her coffee.

He took the lotion, squirted a small amount in his hand and began to rub her tender young thigh. It was so soft and smooth. It was also firm and he could feel the muscle as he rubbed. He heard Lacey moan next to him and he noticed her head was back against her chair. She was sitting next to him with her legs spread wide open, her left on his lap and her right relaxed off the right of her chair. His eyes moved a little and then he noticed she didn't have shorts on at all. He stared down at delicate light blue panties with small little flowers all over them. He felt his cock twitch for the first time in a very long time.