Sophie Chaudhry - Item Girl Audition

Story Info
Sophie Chaudhry knows an item girl is the director's whore.
7.5k words
4.32
30.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie Chaudhry was aware that she was more than fashionably late as she got out of the car and made her way towards the large hotel where the party was being held. She always made it a point to go to all those parties where she might meet powerful, successful producer directors. And tonight's party was for Romeo's film who was one of the most powerful men in the industry, if not THE most powerful.

The problem was that Romeo didn't go to many parties and even when he did he was surrounded by so many girls, his own whores and the ambitious bitches who threw themselves at him that Sophie had no chance to make her approach. Still she had had some simple hi-hello type meets with him a couple of times in the past. Since tonight was his own party he was sure to be there and would probably stay the whole time. Sophie wasn't sure if he would recognise her though.

In anticipation of a chance to meet him, Sophie had dressed with great care tonight.

The green gown she had on was made of very thin flimsy fabric, almost fully see through. The skirt reached her ankles but was slitted in two places all the way up to her hips. The slits made the skirt open wide as she took long steps. The top part was made of tapering, scrunched straps that covered her full, shapely boobs. The fabric was just a few layers of the green stuff over her tits and around her hips to cover her essential parts but not much more. The gown tied behind her neck, leaving her back completely bare. Below it hugged her ass tightly, parting her firm, shapely ass cheeks in a visibly provocative manner.

It was quite obvious that Sophie was wearing neither bra nor any panties. As she took long, measured steps, the skirts moved and the cool evening breeze flooded right between her legs and caressed her bare pussy. Her feet were encased in golden, open-toed pumps with 7" heels. They made her legs look long and pushed her ass up in a very sexy, eye-catching way!

Sophie did get really horny in the parties and in almost every party she went to she got banged, at least once, sometimes more. Tonight, though, she was planning not to drink and keep strict control over herself. Not that she had anything against being fucked by producer directors, she had spread her legs for every director she had worked for.

But tonight was different. She wanted to use all her skill and patience to get to meet Romeo. She must save herself for him in case she got lucky and got more than "Hello" with him. She was more than willing to be his whore but the problem was the stiff competition. Other directors usually chased her but she picked carefully who she would spread for.

As she neared the building she saw none other than Romeo himself outside in front of the big doors, standing in the foyer talking on the phone. Her heart skipped a beat as she tried to think of a way to use this opportunity without seeming to be rude. After all he was busy on the phone. She couldn't just go and...

He looked at her and their eyes met. She smiled at him and he seemed to recognise her. He kept the phone to his ear with his left hand but opened his right arm as he looked at her. With eager, long steps, she flowed to him causing her gown skirts to fly and bare her long legs. He closed his arm around her soft, supple body and she lifted her face up to him.

Dipping his head he pressed his lips to hers and kissed her slowly and thoroughly. She had kissed him twice before as a way of greeting. They had both been more or less hurried kisses as she had been one of several girls who were greeting him. But this time, he took his time and slowly sucked her lips. His hand caressed slowly up and down on her bare back as his tongue licked between her lips. Sophie immediately parted her lips to give him access to her mouth.

In his other hand the phone was still making tinny noises that she correctly identified as his first AD Atul, while Romeo kissed Sophie so nicely that she felt like he had just been waiting for her. She closed her arms around him and pressed her warm, soft body against him. His right hand slid down to her ass and he squeezed her buttocks as they continued the hot, long kiss.

When the phone said "Sir?" three times in succession, Romeo broke off the kiss and said "Yes, Atul, any idea?"

Although Sophie wasn't sure if she should give him privacy and go inside or stick around, Romeo kept his arm around her and her choice became clear. She stayed in the circle of his arm, her smooth, soft body pressed against his side while he carried on the conversation on the phone.

Being that close she could hear what he was talking about and a few words from the other side as well. He was talking to his AD about finding a girl for an item song in his current film that was on the floor.

"Yes, yes, of course, Jacqueline Fernandez is a hot girl. I know, yaar...Yes, I know she will spread her legs. I have fucked her already many times. She's a good slut."

Keeping both the phone and Sophie in his hands Romeo slowly walked down the steps and into the large front garden of the hotel which was almost a small jungle. It had many tall trees to provide cover for the hotel from the road, but there were also benches, fountains and other items of interest in there to make it look and feel like a large picnic area.

Walking close side by side they reached a bench, but instead of sitting down, Romeo just stood there and carried on his conversation. Sophie dropped her small clutch on the bench and clung to Romeo with both arms. He smiled and leaned down to kiss Sophie on the lips. She pressed herself up against him and kissed him back enthusiastically. But this kiss was cut short as Atul stopped speaking in less than a minute.

"Yes, Atul, I know all those things, but the reason I don't want Jackie for this item song is that she has done three items songs recently in last three of her films. I want somebody I have not used before and someone who hasn't done a lot of item songs."

As he said that Sophie remembered that she had not done any item songs and Romeo had not used her in any film. She would be perfect for this. But apparently Romeo wasn't thinking about that. His hand was still caressing her body slowly in an absent-minded way. His fingers gently rubbed her smooth, bare back then grazed lightly over her silky smooth skin to her firm, shapely ass.

He squeezed her ass then his hand moved lower down, rubbing the back of her thigh. This time when his hand moved back up, it slid inside the slit of her dress and his fingers cupped her tight, firm, bare ass cheek. Sophie quickly stepped wider with her right foot and opened her legs so that his hand could have full access to do whatever he wanted.

"Do this! Tomorrow, go to the Meat Locker and see what pieces are there. You know the description of the character, see if you can find any suitable pieces there."

[The Meat Locker is a room in Romeo's house where beautiful girls come and wait in the hopes of being picked. They dress slutty and know that they will be fucked by Romeo if they are picked. They know they are Fuck Meat, hence the name Meat Locker. For more details read the story Sumona Moves to Bollywood.]

While he was speaking on the phone, his fingers actually slipped between Sopphie's legs and he gently caressed her bare, pantyless pussy mound with slow, gentle massaging motions. His fingers were moving all over the bare pussy lips, the middle fingertip tracing her pussy slit that was already moist even before his hand sneaked inside her dress.

Keeping her legs open so that his finger had full access Sophie pressed her tits to his chest, grinding ever so slowly. She didn't say a single word, just let her play with her body while he conducted his business on the phone.

Now when his fingertips actually touched her pussy entrance, she moaned and pressed her face into the side of his neck.

"A contest takes much too long and is a lot of hassle, Atul. We don't need the publicity, we just need to find a girl. Man, who will wade through thousands of applications and spend hours checking out those girls. The girls who come to Meat Locker are already smart enough to know how the industry works, they are ready to spread their legs and they are serious about their career."

Grabbing Sophie's ass again he pressed her into him and kissed her neck. Atul's voice was coming in loud and clear through the phone but Sophie was too turned on to care about it. She turned her face up and kissed Romeo. He kissed her back, sucking her luscious, red lips hard.

And he broke off the kiss abruptly to talk on the phone again.

"Yes, yes, so do a screen test, na? Pick several girls from the Meat Locker and test them out. Send me only the one or two that do well on camera. After I nail them I will tell you which one to use."

Taking a wide side step, Sophie started grinding her pussy on Romeo's thigh by rolling her hips like she was used to doing on the dance floor.

After some final words he hung up, put the phone in his pocket and enclosed Sophie in both arms.

During the next kiss, Sophie pressed into him and tightly moulded her soft, curvaceous body against his hard frame. His hands moved expertly all over her body, both over the dress and on her smooth, bare skin under the revealing gown. Of course, she cooperated fully in helping him explore her young, toned body.

"Shall we go in and dance?" He looked at her after they broke off the long, passionate kiss.

"I'd love that, Sir." Sophie smiled happily.

They went in, the crowd was as strong as before, if not stronger. The dance floor was just a mass of well-dressed bodies packed together moving to the slow, English music. Romeo took Sophie back in his arms and she clung to him as tightly as she had in the privacy of the hotel's picnic garden.

Romeo's breath was hot on her neck as they cuddled and danced.

"How are things with work, Sophie?" He asked, speaking softly in her ear.

"They are okay, Sir. I am shooting for an action movie right now about the gangs in Bombay."

"Good. Is the director fucking you regularly then?"

"No, sir. He's married, his wife comes to the set every day."

They both laughed at that. Only people who worked in the film industry could understand how funny it was that the poor director could not fuck his hot actress even though she'd be very willing to come under him.

Romeo asked "He must have done you in audition though, right?"

"No, sir, not in audition. But I did another film with him 2 years ago. At that time we shot in Malaysia for 2 weeks. During that I lived in the same hotel as the director and he fucked me every night."

"That's how you got this role? He knew that you were a good actress?"

Romeo's hand was already under Sophie's dress, rubbing her bare ass, his fingers teasing slowly over her pantyless pussy.

"Yes, sir. He knows I will spread my legs for him whenever he had a chance, like if his wife wasn't there some day or if we did an outdoor. In fact, we do have a song to shoot in Mussorie. I am sure he will nail me then."

At that point Romeo slid his finger slowly up into her warm, wet pussy and she moaned in his ear.

"Well, you are a good actress and a hot piece of ass, Sophie. I am sure he will enjoy it."

"Thank you, sir. He did enjoy it the first time he banged me. But he's not such a great lover. In fact, it's been more than six months since I have had a good pounding that I'd love."

"Now, that is even more regrettable."

"Actually, sir, I envy your girls. They have a wonderful sex life simply because they belong to you."

"Somebody should tell them how lucky they are." He smiled.

"I am not joking sir, they are lucky. I have been wanting for so long to meet you, to properly...meet you. I am really happy tonight that I am here in your arms."

Romeo moved his finger in and out of her soaking wet cunt and kissed her neck before replying.

"Maybe we should think about bringing you in. How would you feel about trying out for this item girl I am looking for."

"Mmmmmm, sir!" Sophie moaned as his fingertip massaged her gspot, "I would give my right arm to be your item girl. I'd do anything for a chance to audition for you."

At this point, Romeo inserted a second finger into her pussy and pushed it up into slippery cunt. Sophie bit her lower lip hard and lifted her head as the sensations overpowered her! It was becoming harder and harder for her to focus on the conversation.

Keeping both fingers buried in her luxuriously soft and wet cunt, Romeo looked in Sophie's eyes and smiled.

"Okay, go to my studio tomorrow morning. Meet Atul. He's my AD. He will take your screen test. I will come and meet you there in the afternoon."

Her heart was beating so fast she had to swallow before replying "Yes, sir. Thank you so much, sir! Thank you!"

Leaning down over her upturned face, Romeo kissed her fully. She opened her lips quickly to give access to his tongue that pushed into her mouth. While he sucked her lips and fucked her mouth with his tongue, his fingers moved smoothly in and out of her wet, dripping cunt, pulling out only one inch before penetrating her fully deep again. Sophie rolled her hips and fucked herself on his long, hard fingers.

"Maybe you can take me home tonight and drill me all night?" She suggested "I would love that audition, sir!"

"While that sounds like an imminently attractive idea, I have a story sitting late night tonight for the next project I am considering."

"Oh!" She was highly turned on that knowing he won't fuck her tonight made her sad.

He leaned in and kissed just below her ear "Sophie, you are going to become my whore, darling. It won't be tonight, but you are going to get that pounding you have been craving."

She smiled and clung to him. Then she raised her head again.

"Maybe you can fuck me here before you have to.." but even before Sophie could finish her suggestion, she saw Deepika making her way towards them. Obviously, Romeo was needed elsewhere. After all, it was his party and he had spent the last hour or so with Sophie.

==========================================================

Next day, at 10 AM.

Sophie smoothed her dress and walked into the studios. It was a short, skintight halter dress that she had picked because it was so thin that it was translucent. And it hugged her body in a very tight and sexy way.

Atul met her like he expected her. Things were ready for her screen test. He took her to a small studio, a room that was made to look like a strip club room with a dance stage near one wall.

First she was given a dress that was long and made up of multiple layers. All the layers were thin and partly see-through. Where they combined the dress achieved a variable degree of opaqueness. It also had multiple ties and fastenings. The dress assistant who helped her explained how these would be used for slowly taking the dress off, piece by piece. Sophie knew Romeo's rules so she had not worn any panties from home, and she was not given any to wear now.

In the actual screen test there were only two men - Atul and the cameraman Waghmare. Following Atul's directions, Sophie danced on the stage, Waghmare captured it. Again on Atul's signal, Sophie started taking the dress off, piece by piece, trying to match her actions to the beat of the music that Atul had started himself on a concealed sound system.

When she reached the last few layers which would bring her to complete nudity, Sophie looked towards Atul for guidance. He nodded. Sophie carried on and gradually removed the remaining layers. In a few seconds, she was dancing fully naked on the stage except for the high heels. But she was not shy, and she knew how much this screen test meant for her life and career.

Soon after that, Atul stopped the music and signalled the cameraman to go outside. He walked over to Sophie and explained that in the movie she would not go fully nude, but the screen test footage was only for Mr. Romeo's eyes and he liked getting "Full coverage" of his actresses.

"Of course" Sophie said agreeably "I am happy to do anything sir needs. Anything at all!"

Atul went back and started operating the camera himself. Guiding her from behind the camera, Atul had her strike a few poses, still fully nude. She did a few typical modeling poses, then followed Atul's signal and got on her hands and knees. She posed with her ass to the camera and turning back to look at it.

"Legs open, please!" Atul said. She opened her legs. She was very aware that her pussy and ass were clearly in the camera frame and also that her cunt was dripping. But Atul made no comment.

Next he had her kneel, facing the camera, legs open, hands behind her neck. Her pussy was visibly dripping which they both knew. He asked her to push a finger up into her cunt and she obeyed quickly.

"Please don't ask me to finger myself." She begged "I will cum."

He smiled and said "No, no, it's only a still picture. And you can take your finger out now. "

She took her finger out of her wet cunt, totally soaking in her pussy juices and started to lick and suck it clean. Atul continued to click.

A few minutes later he handed her some tissues to wipe her pussy and brought her dress from the make up room.

He invited her to his office and offered her coffee. She said she would love some.

"You have a beautiful body, Sophie!"

"Thank you so much!"

"Romeo sir always knows how to pick the hottest girls."

"Thank you. I have been trying for a long time. Only last night I got a chance to properly talk to him."

"Well, I am sure once he sees that screen test, you are going to become his property." Atul smiled.

"I hope so. Thank you. You are so kind!"

Just then his mobile phone rang, he answered it, listened and passed it to Sophie "Romeo Sir. For you!"

She took it and said "Hello sir!"

"Hi Sophie! How is my beautiful item girl?"

"Good, sir. How are you, sir?"

"I am good, darling. But I have bad news!"

"Oh. Ok."

"The story I went to hear last night. I liked the story and right now I am on my way to see a location and talk to the owners before they fly back to Australia."

"Oh, so you won't be coming here?" Sophie said sadly.

"I am afraid not, sweetheart."

"Oh! So, I won't get to see you today?"

"Well, here's an idea. Why don't you come by to my home in the evening?"

"Oh, yes, sir! I can do that! What time would you like me there?"

"Would be good about 10 O'clock. I will certainly be home by then."

"Thank you, sir. I will be there!"

=======================================================

At exactly 9:30 PM that night Sophie rang the doorbell to Romeo's mansion.

For the night meeting Sophie decided that it was important to dress just right. So, instead of a gown she had put on a short pink dress that just barely covered her firm, curvy butt. The thin fabric was stretched across her toned body in an almost translucent style. It was strapless and deep enough to reveal about half of her big boobs. She had carefully rubbed cream into every inch of her body and looked camera ready with her make up. Not that she expected to be on camera tonight. Tonight was about seducing Romeo with her looks so that she could become part of his stable.

Walking on her 8" high, spike heels, she felt the air travel up between her legs and caress her bare pussy. Once again, she was not wearing any panties. Romeo would only have to bend her over and she would be ready for him to enter her. She had had her hair done in a style that looked simple but was carefully created by her stylist with a lot of waves. There were no pins or clips in her hair as it hung on her right shoulder, framing her face in a soft, seductive way.

Deepika Padukone opened the door to her and smiled.