Sophie Marceau's Lonely Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed down her sole, down to her heel. I gave her little kisses all around her heel before sucking on it, hard. Biting her heel, causing her to moan even louder. I put her foot on my shoulder and started to kiss the top of her foot. After a couple of kisses, Sophie started to pull her foot back and I stopped. She lowered her saliva covered foot and started to stroke my cock, alternating between her two feet. Rubbing with one foot and then swapping to the other foot.

Sophie Marceau leaned back on her hands and held my dick in between her feet. She started to rub her feet up and down the sides of my dick, in sync with the other, the balls of her feet under her toes pressed firmly on my man hood.

"I want you to cum on my feet!" She said as she rubbed her soles up and down the sides, getting faster with every stroke. She was jerking me off when I was sucking her toes, but I was able to keep my mind occupied, but now I wasn't doing anything but getting jerked off, so I knew I was going to explode any second.

"Yes! You like that?" Sophie moaned in her thick accent turning me on even more. Pre-cum was constantly oozing out, leaving a thick layer of cum on the tip of my cock. "You going to cum? Cum for me! Cum for Sophie!" She was now jerking me off so fast her feet were starting to turn into a blur.

"I'm gonna cum!" I moaned.

"Yes! Yes! YES! YES!" Sophie repeated as the first load shot up half a feet into the air, falling back down on to the top of her feet. She slowed down her feet strokes, to nearly a stop. She squeezed hard and worked the balls of her feet up my cock, keeping in rhythm with my cum. As the second load shot up, her feet worked its way up my cock, pumping the cum out of my throbbing member. After she drained out the next couple of loads, she carried on squeezing my dick milking it off any cum that may still be left in it.

She shuffled back, leaning her back against the wall, She lifted her foot up showing me my cum on the top of her foot. She lifted her other foot up and started to rub the top of her foot with the sole, rubbing my cum into her foot. Sophie laughed as she rubbed her feet together. She stood up and turned the water on and stood in front of the flowing water, washing her body, flowing down and washing my cum off her feet. I sat still sat there, leaning back on my arms.

"Here." Sophie said extending her hand. I reached for her hand and pulled myself up. She stepped out the way so I could step in front of the water. The warm water hit my body, flowing down, washing off any cum that may have been on my stomach and dick.

"I'll see you downstairs for dinner." Sophie said standing close to me, her tits pressing against my chest. "Thank you!" She said kissing me on the cheek. I turned around and headed off to my room. This was one hell of an anniversary gift that Sophie Marceau had given me.

12