Sophie Needs An "A" In Calculus

Story Info
Sophie seduces a teacher to maintain straight A's.
3.5k words
4.54
69.5k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msgrant67
msgrant67
458 Followers

It was May during her senior year. It wasn't fair that Sophie was still in high school. It wasn't fair because she had turned 19 in August and was a year older than most of the other seniors. It wasn't fair because she had had to move around so much and was held back because of it. It wasn't fair that she was one of the brightest girls in her class and had little to no chance of affording college. But most of all it wasn't fair to the male teachers or even the 18 year old guys in the class to have to try to deal with Sophie.

Sophie was, in a word, perfect. She was about 5'6" and had a body that could be in Playboy and need no airbrushing. To top it off, she had long, flowing auburn hair that easily distinguished her from the sea of blondes and brunettes in the school.

But her looks, stunning as they were, weren't what made her so, oh, dangerous is a good word. No, it was her extremely mature knowledge of sexuality and her great awareness of the affects she had on most men. Sophie, in addition to being brilliant, had learned valuable real world lessons from her single mother. Some of these lessons had been taught, but most had been simply observed.

Sophie's mother worked as a dancer in strip clubs in order to support the family, and Sophie, from a fairly young age, had watched her mother, as well as the other strippers, flirt, tease and fake affection to get things they wanted and needed from men. A few observations were ingrained in her mind. Sophie knew that the more desperate a man was, the more he would do for you, and she knew exactly how to identify a guy's weakness and exploit it. In short, she was years ahead of where most of her classmates were when it came to sex. She could find and use a guy's fetish often before he even knew he had one; hell, at this age some of the guys didn't even know what the word "fetish" meant. Once discovered, she would tease mercilessly, usually just for fun (or practice as she told herself.)

It helped, more than a little bit, that Sophie was attending a pretty strict and conservative Southern Baptist high school. Most of the people there had been in this extremely sheltered environment for years. Many of the faculty members had never taught anywhere else, and most of the students had been in this school since kindergarten. Sex was barely discussed, and the school had only begun to allow dances in the past few years. Additionally, there was a strict dress code that attempted to prevent anything from being too revealing or distracting. To say that sexual repression ran rampant in this place would have been a tremendous understatement.

Sophie had not really wanted to attend this school; however it did have an excellent academic reputation, and her mother had somehow gotten her accepted and even managed to arrange some kind of scholarship or financial aid to waive the tuition. Not wanting to disappoint her mother, Sophie had gone without a fight and earned nearly straight A's. She knew that she didn't want to end up in the types of jobs that her mother had, and she knew that she would need exceptional grades and some good teachers' recommendation letters to have a chance at college.

Her only real challenge had been calculus, a course she was currently taking. She had solved her calculus problem a couple of months earlier, just before fall final exams, by making an appointment to see her teacher, Mr. Calhoun, after hours, supposedly to ask for extra credit. This was extremely plausible as she was barely maintaining a "C" average. Though the school dress code was pretty rigid; she had learned a few tricks: a blouse can always get by with a button or two more undone than really should be; skirts can be shortened by being rolled at the waste, thus exposing more of her thigh, and that a dangling sandal while in class will distract more than a few men. During class and by using these moves, she had observed that Mr. Calhoun had a foot fetish; she was confident that this was her ticket to an "A."

She entered his office around 4:30, late enough that the campus was nearly empty, and cheerfully sat across from his desk, yet back far enough that he had a full view of her. And what a view he had! She was in a tight, red sweater that was tastefully buttoned up appropriately, a black leather miniskirt with black stockings and black heels.

"I hope you don't mind, sir, that I came in casual clothes; it is after hours, and I might go out later so I thought that I'd save time and change," she opened with.

"Well, it isn't expressly against the rules so it should be fine." He replied. "Now what can I help you with?"

Sophie noticed that he was admiring her, but not so much as to become distracted. She had to get him off balance but in a skillful, measured way.

If she moved too quickly, he could call her on it, end the meeting and maybe even report her to the administration. He needed to be eased into her trap so that when he realized what had happened it was far too late. Her plan had been to dangle her shoe at this point, but she decided that a move like that could come off as obvious. He was a good-looking guy after all and had probably had other, less experienced girls attempt to flirt with him.

"I just feel lost, sir, I normally make A's, and in your class I struggle for C's. In class I don't understand what we're doing." She answered. "Maybe you could explain some of the problems we did in class today."

"Sure, Sophie, come over to my desk and we'll work on some." He stated.

Rather than sit across the desk from him where she would have been viewing the problems upside down, she moved the chair around the desk and sat beside him. As he realized what she was doing, he almost said something, but as he watched her, he observed that she seemed to be intently looking at the calculus book on the desk so he just pulled out some paper and began copying down and working a problem.

As he worked the problem, Sophie feigned interest in it while easing herself as near to him as she could get, careful not to actually touch him, as that could give her away. She was wearing her favorite perfume, Obsession, and while it wasn't enough to be overbearing, she knew that if she patiently remained close to him like this, it would slowly begin to intoxicate him.

After a couple of problems, he asked her if she understood, and she replied that she wasn't sure and asked if he could do a couple more. As he began working, she silently (and out of his site) slipped her feet out of her heels and leaned more in. A quick glance into his crotch let her know that he was finally feeling the effects of having her in this close proximity, but as she studied his face, she realized that he was intently focused on the calculus problem and might not even have noticed that he was becoming turned on yet.

When he finished, he sat back a little from the desk as Sophie said, "I think I get now. Thank you so much, sir."

"No problem, Sophie, I'm glad to help. Is there anything else I can help you with?" He answered as Sophie noticed that he finally was focused on her legs. There was no eye contact during his last statement.

"Well, I do have a question, but it relates to another class and you probably can't help me." As her words stated that he couldn't help her, she stood up, as though to leave, but his eyes met hers as if he was begging her not to go.

"Sophie, please; I'm not just a math teacher; what's your question?" he said.

"Ok, uh, it's actually in Girls' Health class, is that Ok?" She asked as though this was a question, but as she sat down and slowly crossed her legs giving him a full view of her feet and stockings, she guessed correctly that he was powerless to say "No."

"Sure, Sophie, I am 40 after all; I know a thing or two." He answered.

"Wow, 40, that's great; I'm only 19." Sophie began her answer so that he would learn that she was of legal age, and as she did, she also began slowly moving her one dangling foot in a circular pattern. This foot was literally inches away from him. "We are talking in class about always dressing modestly, and I just don't understand certain things."

His eyes were intently following the slow, hypnotic motions of her foot as he managed to ask what types of things.

Unbeknownst to him, she gently undid the top two buttons of her sweater while he was watching her feet.

She then answered, "Well, look at sweater for instance."

As he looked up, it appeared to be a normal sweater.

Sophie continued, "Why is this ok, but this is not?"

As she said this she let the sweater fall open revealing some cleavage. "It's just skin, right?'

"Certainly Sophie, but that can have the affect of arousing a male." He was answering professionally while doing nothing to stop her show from continuing.

Sophie was certain that he had passed the tipping point and was hers.

"But that's what I don't get," she said, "Why does just a little skin create such big problems?" While speaking, she had pulled her sweater back together and then let it fall back open again. This time, though, she had secretly allowed a third button to unhook so that the view was magnificent.

"Sophie, I don't know." He stammered. He was lost; he was completely in a situation that he didn't know how to get out of. "It just does."

"Really," she replied. "Even for someone like you? Not just boys my age? Just this little view does that? It's not really showing anything though."

She was slowing tracing her cleavage with a finger as she said this, in essence guiding his eyes across her chest.

When Mr. Calhoun didn't reply, she knew that she had won. She continued her tracing while easing her foot into his leg where it began slowly rubbing up and down.

"Sophie," he stammered.

"Yes," she eagerly replied, using his word as an excuse to move her face to within inches of his.

"We can't," he managed to get out.

"Shhhhh," she whispered as she put a finger to his lips. "We can."

After tracing his lips with her finger, she moved her lips to his and gave the lightest, gentlest kiss imaginable as her lips feathered across his.

During the kiss, she allowed her hand to drop to his crotch, and she began slowly stroking his cock through his pants.

As she was allowing her tongue to enter his mouth, he pulled back his head.

"We just can't; I'm your teacher; I'm married, and I'll get fired." He looked at her almost pleadingly.

Sophie continued to stroke while smiling at him. She thought she sensed a brief moment of panic in him and knew that that was when he had actually noticed what was happening to his cock. He had been so focused on the kiss that he had not even noticed when she had started that.

"Listen, sir, I want this; you want this; no one will ever know," she replied while continuing her strokes; she even (unknowingly to him) pulled his zipper down during one of the strokes while talking.

"But, if you really do want to stop, and I mean really, really want to stop; you just say it one more time, and I will. Ok?"

"Sophie." He softly spoke.

"Hmmm, baby, do you have something to say?" she teasingly asked while freeing his cock through his unzipped pants.

"Please," he said.

"Please what, sir?" she said as her fingers sensually stroked the naked underside of his cock.

"Sophie," he managed to say while practically pleading with his eyes at her.

She now teasingly licked her fingers and then her palm and proceeded to wrap it, now moist and lubricated around his shaft.

"Mr. Calhoun, baby, I told you; just say 'stop' and we're done," she told him again.

As he desperately looked at her, she gently sped up her strokes and whispered, "I didn't think so."

He closed his eyes for a moment and relaxed, and Sophie used that time to quickly unbutton her sweater the rest of the way with her free hand. When he reopened his eyes, Sophie was there, and she began another gentle kiss, the most pleasurable sensation that he had ever experienced.

He started spurting as Sophie coaxed him on, "Oh yes, baby! Does it feel good? Cum for me baby! All you can, yes, yes, yes!"

As she was milking him, she had maneuvered both her sweater and his cock so that he shot all over the sweater. He, of course, was oblivious, not that he was concerned at all about where he was shooting.

When he was done, Sophie pulled away from his face and smiled. She pulled off her sweater completely, as his eyes took in the best thing he'd ever seen- perfect tits, abs that were breathtaking and the total vision of her was just amazing.

"Let me clean this up for you, honey; you made quite a mess," she giggled. She used her sweater to absorb every bit of cum she could find, then tucked his cock back into his pants and zipped him back up. She then walked around his desk to her book pack and pulled out another sweater and what looked like a plastic bag, then she then put the new sweater on.

Mr. Calhoun finally began to speak, "Sophie," he began.

But she cut him off, "No, no, baby, you don't need to say anything." She continued talking while sealing her, now dripping wet, sweater into the large zip lock bag and placing it into her book pack.

She moved over near the office door and stated, matter of factly, "Mr. Calhoun, I will still attend your calculus classes occasionally; I will, more often than not, though usually just hang out in the computer lab, library or student lounge during your class time. You, however, will mark me as "Present" for every class period. Do you understand?"

"But Sophie, I can't do that," he answered.

She ignored his protest and continued, "Additionally, although you won't see any more homework assignments from me and my tests will be filled with doodles, I will receive nothing but A's."

"Sophie, I'm not doing that," he stated, trying to take control of the situation.

"Yes, you will, honey." She was smiling as she said this. She then paused and looked at him, as if she was puzzled by his response. "Why are you being so testy?"

"Sophie, we have strict academic integrity guidelines here. I must follow procedure," he explained.

"Oh, I see," she said in a patronizing manner. "You haven't thought this out."

"What are you talking about?" he asked, but he was turning red as, in the back of his mind, he knew what was coming.

"I didn't want to have to come out and say it, baby, but haven't you heard of Monica Lewinsky?" she playfully asked.

"Of course, what has that got to do with anything?" he replied.

She knew that she had him as he was allowing her to continue calling him "baby" and such, but she figured he wanted to hear it all.

"Well, that whole situation took place because Monica kept her dress, and honey, I have and am keeping this sweater," she nodded toward her bag, "It is practically soaked with your cum, and therefore, your DNA. It will be fine if you simply do as your told, but otherwise, it will get messy."

"What do you mean?" he was starting to panic.

"Easy, baby," she said, calming him, "Nothing is going to happen. You are going to give me A's from here on; oh, and you'll write me some great recommendations for colleges and scholarships and the like, and in a few months, I'll graduate, move on, and this will all be forgotten."

"But," he mumbled.

"No, baby," she looked at him with a look of pity, "There is no 'but'. The alternative is that my story gets out that you forced yourself on me as a sexual predator."

"I didn't do that!" he nearly shouted.

She laughed, "Shhhh, baby, do want to attract attention? Listen, I know you didn't do that. I'm not angry at all. I don't want the headmaster to find out, the police to do DNA tests, your wife to know or, God forbid, the media to go wild with stories about a sexual predator at this school."

His face expressed sheer terror as he imagined each of these scenarios. He knew that the truth wouldn't matter if word of this got out.

"See my story, backed up by this sweater, sounds much more plausible than the truth does. Hell, even if the truth got out, it would at least cost you your job and your marriage, right?" She paused letting this sink in.

She then continued, "But don't you even think about the negatives, baby, you just focus on getting me A's and nothing else will ever happen."

As he stayed in his chair, he looked down at his desk, defeated; she continued, "But I'm not a total bitch, sir, there is something in it for you."

He glanced up looking at her as she kept talking, "Things moved along so nicely today that I didn't get a chance to show you my stockings."

She eased her skirt up to reveal the lace tops of her stockings as his eyes widened.

"Sexy, huh, sir?" she asked, "I can tell that deep down you are a leg and feet man."

He practically subconsciously nodded,

"I thought so, sir, well, here is my gift for you, in exchange for the grades that I will be getting from you in the future." She placed her leg on the chair and seductively rolled off one of the thigh highs, then she switched to the other leg and rolled off the other stocking; she then folded them up neatly and placed them on his desk.

As he stared at the stockings, she leaned in and whispered, "Baby, these are brand new, you take them home and wrap them and give them to your wife."

"Oh, she doesn't wear stuff like that," he interupted.

"She will, baby," Sophie whispered, "She will; you just tell her that you saw them in a store, and you don't know what it is, but you just can't stop thinking about them. Can you do that, honey?"

He nodded, mesmerized by these thoughts.

Sophie continued whispering, "When she wears them, you fuck her brains out. I want you to rub every inch of these when they are on her legs, then lick them from the top down to the feet, do you understand?"

As he replied that he did, she took his hand and placed it on the stockings, "Doesn't that feel amazing?"

She saw a nod of his head and noticed a stir in his crotch and kept on, "But, baby, there is one more rule."

"Ok," he managed to say.

She moved her mouth to his ear and brushed her lips against him while still whispering, "When you are fucking her, you keep your eyes closed, baby, and you imagine me and only me. Can you do that?"

"God, yes," he stated, and she knew that he was telling the truth.

"You do that, and everything else we've discussed, and when I get my final grades and diploma, I'll wear the sexiest stockings you can imagine, and you will have the greatest day of your life with me, baby, do you understand?"

"Yes." he answered.

And with that, she moved to his lips, gave him a passionate kiss (which he didn't even try to resist) then walked back to the door, picked up her bag and left.

On the way to her car, she knew that she had solved her grade problems and guaranteed herself straight A's; she would pop by his class from time to time to tease him, but her thigh highs would do most of the work. She had set it up in his mind so that, from now on, anytime he had sex with his own wife, he would mentally be fucking her.

She now knew that she still had a ways to go in order to make college achievable and affordable, but the grades would be just fine.

To be continued...

msgrant67
msgrant67
458 Followers