Sophie Passes Out on Purpose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What Sophie didn't know is that I was about to make another of her fantasies come true. Ever since our first foursome, she had been wanting to have a gang bang with around ten men that would use her body for their pleasure and filling her with hot cum. Tonight was the night. She desperately wanted to go through with it, but every time we started planning it, she would get scared and chicken out, regretting it later. Well now she couldn't chicken out. I had convinced both Bryce and Darren to recruit two other friends to help us out. Additionally, I had asked two of the other men that had responded to the ad to join in.

"Ok everybody, thanks for coming! You're going to make a sexy girl very happy! Let's go over the rules again. Nothing rough, leave no marks and play ends when I say she's had enough. Other than that, you can have her anyway you want her as long as you're careful. You can cum on her or in her wherever you want. I will be circulating and videotaping everything for her to see later, so put on a good show. Everyone will have as many chances as he wants, so no fighting. Enjoy!"

With that, the ten men ripped off their clothes and began what was to be a good solid two hours of constant fucking and fun.

Faces became a blur as the men crowed around. Ten pairs of hands caressed and fondled and probed Sophie's sleeping form. Her nipples were played with, her breasts were squeezed. Men caressed her legs and feet. It didn't take long for someone to get the guts to dip his fingers in her cummy pussy. That seemed to break the spell.

From that moment on, they were all over her. Multiple fingers in her pussy, dipping in her cum filled ass. Cocks were rubbed on her face and thrust between her lips, while others waited their turn at the slutty little passed out girl.

I instructed them to pull her to the edge of the bed and start fucking her pussy while her legs were held spread and up in the air. The first guy approached and rubbed his fat cock along her slippery pussy a few times before thrusting it in and beginning to fuck her unconscious body. I reminded them that she wasn't going to be getting off...at least not till she watched the video, so they should just take their pleasure and not try to hold out. Once I said that, the man in her pussy began to thrust as hard and fast as he could and quickly buried himself to the hilt, filling her with his seed.

I got down low for a good vantage point and filmed his cock pulling out of her slick pussy. When it came free, a huge flood of milky white cum squirted out. I only had a few seconds to stare at it until the next man in line stepped up and rammed his cock into her used pussy. Fucking her hard and fast, the last mans' cum kept oozing out around his cock and running down her ass. Then he came, thrusting into her hard, holding himself there while he emptied himself inside her. The scene was the same when he pulled out. Cum gushed out of her and pooled by her ass. I caught it all on video.

One by one, each of the ten including our friends Darren and Bryce took turns fucking her well used pussy. I noticed that the men were moving from her pussy to her face afterwards. They would slide their cocks into her mouth and rub them all over her face and neck, wiping the combined cum from her pussy in her hair to clean themselves off.

Finally, they had all taken a turn at her. By this time, the first guys were horny again. We decided that we would use her ass in the same way. Propping her up on her knees with a pillow under her hips, we positioned her head at the edge of the bed. The first man scooped up the puddle of cum off the bed and used it to lubricate her sexy ass, dipping one, two than three fingers in her, getting her ready for us. One by one, they took turns again. A man would gently fuck her willing mouth while another fucked her tight ass until he buried himself to the hilt and unloaded his cum in her. As that man would pull out to go wash, another would immediately take his place and ram his cock into her ass, cum oozing out around him. Over and over she was used until everyone had had a turn.

After that, a couple of them were spent and decided to get dressed and leave, but the rest were up for another round. This time, someone would lay down and we would maneuver Sophie onto his chest her back to him. We'd all help spread her legs so he could penetrate her ass from below while another would get up and fuck her runny pussy. I never missed a second of the action, paying special attention to all the mess that dribbled and squirted out of her. A few of them were impatient, so they stood next to the bed grabbing her ass and her breasts and jacking themselves off until they came in big wet spurts across her chest or her neck or tummy.

Finally, the last man had cum for the last time. It had been over two hours! Some of the young studs had come three or more times in her or on her. I thanked each of them and ushered them all out. But not before getting a promise from them that they would come back some day for a repeat performance...AND that they each would recruit one hot, well hung friend for the next time.

After they had all left, I set the camera up on the night stand while climbed up between her splayed legs slowly fucking her cum filled pussy for a long time. When I was on the edge, I pulled out and slipped my throbbing cock into her fucked ass, thrusting a few times before filling her for the second time that night.

I took my time taking video and pictures from every angle, even leaving the camera sitting between Sophie's legs pointed at her ass and pussy to catch the slow ooze of cum from both places while I went and got hot rags to clean her off. As I was finishing up, Sophie came around, moaning and finally telling me she needed to pee. I helped her into the bathroom where she finally noticed the remainder of the cum running down her legs and how sore her ass and pussy was. She looked at me sleepily with a smile and asked, "Well, did you boys have a good time tonight? It feels like you used me pretty good. I can't wait to hear all about it."

I laughed and told her, "Honey you have no idea..."

12