Sophie Surrenders Ch. 02

Story Info
Sophie gets used and abused and wants more.
4k words
4.29
46.4k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hopefully you have been able to read part 1 of this story. Up until my car was bumped by Geoff Roberts I was a 25 year old girl leading a normal life. Three years at University and two years working for a Financial Company meant every day had routine events of work and home, however, my meeting with Geoff changed all that.

*

Geoff is a successful entrepreneur and had made a fortune out of trading with various other medium sized businesses around the globe. He owned several luxurious homes and employed a number of black domestic staff at his main home. Geoff was a very powerful and generous man and his staff had total respect for him.

Geoff's most senior domestic assistant was James who managed everything thus allowing Geoff to concentrate on his business acumen skills of manipulating people and making money. As soon as you were in Geoff presence you felt his warmth and his ability to make you feel as though you are someone special.

James had worked for Geoff for over 10 years and had developed his own skills of adapting Geoff's successes to his own advantage. James ran the household and all Geoff personal matters therefore, James was always aware of every move that Geoff was engaged in including knowing all Geoff personal friends and business colleagues. He had total control of the properties that Geoff owned, his cars and he had authority to spend Geoff's money.

This gave James opportunities to drip feed off discrete amounts of money from Geoff's accounts. This advantage also gave him access to gain additional powers over some of Geoff's friends especially the ladies who he came in to contact with. Thus it was that I fell under James's powerful influence.

After being with Geoff at his main house James took me to another one of Geoff's homes and once there after initially, resisting sex I freely allowing five black men to dominate me and use my body for their satisfaction and if I am honest with myself, my own sexual pleasure.

Later on the way to my home on that first night James stopped the car and showed me photos of myself willingly sucking and having black cocks in both my holes at the same time. He told me I had nothing to worry about as all the videos and photos would remain in a locked safe however, should I ever tell Geoff or the authorities about him and his friends then all of them would be released in to my work place and on the internet etc.

He told me that everyone he asked me to meet would be required to wear protection as he would not be having sloppy seconds. He also told me to get myself on to the birth control pill as he did not want me getting pregnant.

James having told me all these things then moved into the rear seating of the car and although it was not fully comfortable he stripped me again. My legs were lifted to a position on his shoulders and he thrust his cock in to my fanny. As he powerfully thrust his cock in to me he said, "Sophie you will give Geoff total respect and you will never tell him about me, do you understand?"

I nodded in agreement to his clear demands. He was an impressively powerfully built black man and his whole demeanour demanded respect. However, he went on to reassured me by telling me that he would take personal care of me at all times because his boss, Geoff had total respect for me and that made me a special person. However, in turn it would not stop him also benefiting from also using my beauty for his own personal gain.

Thus it was that whenever I visited Geoff, James would organise an additional sexual activity for me. Over a number of weeks I actual began to look forward to these sessions mainly due to the fact that I rarely ever knew what I was going to be required to do.

Geoff continued to be so nice and it gave him great pleasure to buy me gifts and of course I loved receiving them. We had discussed my mum on a number of occasions and he knew about her love of drawing and sketching and that money was always tight for her. I had told him that she had a lot of her paintings at home and had managed to even sell a few.

On one of my visits to Geoff's home he told me he had arranged for an art dealer friend of his, a Mr. Williams, to visit and observe my mum's paintings and perhaps if the dealer thought they were good enough he would put some on display at one of his art exhibitions.

When I told mum she was a little taken aback but over a few days she accepted the idea and a date was set for Mr Williams to visit. The visit happened and I briefly met the man on my return from work as he was leaving. That entire evening mum would only talk about the fact that Mr. Williams liked a lot of her work. She told me that he had said that he would set a future date and collect seven of her paintings that he had nominated and put them on display. Any monies received would be hers to keep, less his commission.

So it was that one Friday afternoon a van collected the paintings and on the Saturday morning mum went off to London to spend the day at the rooms where her paintings were to be displayed. I was meeting Geoff that same afternoon and I was sure James would want me to entertain one or more of his acquaintances' later on.

On the same Saturday having had a super time with Geoff he made a call to James and told him to drive me home safely. We drove for quite a while and I had no idea where we were. The car stopped outside a large building and it appeared to be some sort of a club. James and I went in via a side door and up a back staircase to a flat. James showed me into a room and told me I would only need to wear my thong and put on a suspender belt with stockings and to wear the long red boots with high heels.

I was by now accustomed to being naked with strange men so I did as I was asked and then looked at myself in a long mirror. Self praise isn't always good but as I looked at myself I had to admit I did look very sexy. The top of the boots ended above my knees and the heels stretched the muscles in my thighs. James had been sitting watching and he told me I look fantastic. He then told me I would be meeting three black men who together with himself owned the club and other businesses. He told me he wanted me to make sure I did everything they asked of me and more if possible.

He told me that together with him, they would be playing cards. He said, "I want you to walk around and lean over the table to serve any drinks so they can get a good look at your magnificent tits and whenever possible bend over and show off your lovely derriere.

James waited until the men had settled and then he walked in to the room and said, "Gentlemen meet the lovely Sophie. She will be with us for as long as we want and will be refreshing our drinks and providing other pleasurable services." James looked at me and said, "Sophie please meet The Duke, Zipper and Leon."

The Duke looked at me and said, "Come here my little honey. James told me you were something special but he didn't emphasis just how special."

I walked over to him and he put his hands on to my breasts and immediately his touch sent erotic tension through my body, "You have the most desirable orbs that I have seen in a long time and you like them being touched ah!" he said.

As he began to caress my breasts the man named Zipper said, "Duke we are here to play cards first, we can enjoy her later now let's get on with the game." Looking at me he said, "Darling, serve some drinks and make yourself useful."

The men played their card games for about 2 hours. There had been some swearing and some upsets about their good or bad luck. All three from time to time had touched me on various parts of my body and it was beginning to make me feel ready for anything. The game eventually finished and it was Zipper who called to me and said, "Over here baby doll."

He looked at me and said, "Turn round my beauty and sit on my knees." When I did I rested my back on his chest and his hands come round to my breasts and he began to caress them and squeeze my nipples.

Big Leon then knelt in front of me and pushed my legs wide apart. He said, "Oh my, what a lovely snatch." He then placed his mouth on my mound. It was like an electric poker that sent shock waves all over me. His tongue was large and he knew how to excite my clitoris. With my breast being squeezed and my clitoris being licked and sucked I was taken through every emotional high until slowly but positively my body was released to a massive climax.

All three were smoking some sort of Jamaican stuff and I was given some and told to, "Enjoy." I looked at James who just nodded.

I continued to be stroked and my body parts were being kissed and caressed and I had drifting in to happy dazed state. I was stirred when The Duke joined in and held my head and gave me a long passionate kiss. He then said, "Come on boys you got her all ready for me now she's all mine."

He looked into my eyes and said, "Come on Sophie my darling, come with papa let's see you in action." He led me through to an adjacent room where there was a bed and I automatically laid on it while The Duke undressed and I looked at him when he was naked. Although he looked a little over weight the sight of his cock was alarming. It hanging between his legs and it was long and thick and not fully erect.

"Baby I know you have cum several times so you are nice and wet but to make sure you are able to take all my cock I am going to slip some of this lubricant inside that lovely fuck hole." he said and using his finger's he pushing the gel type stuff inside in to my fanny. He then pushed the head of his cock into my entrance and I instantly realised I was going to be stretched. Although I was totally relaxed I could feel every vein in his massive cock so I opened my legs as wide as I could because I wanted to feel every inch of this lovely big cock filling my hole.

Since my first cock session with Geoff I now loved the feel of a man's cock sliding in to my vagina but this was going to be different. The Duke had a magnificent cock and I knew that he was going to go further into my belly than even James who also had a wonderful big cock.

"Baby you are impressive taking all my cock length now I am going to fuck you to new heights," he said.

I looked in to The Dukes eyes and said, "Yes I want to enjoy every inch of your lovely cock just take me." He knew how to treat a woman and used his cock to twice bring me to huge climaxes filling my belly with massive amounts of sperm.

When he finished he withdrew his cock and replaced it with his fingers. As he played with my clitoris he said, "My little flower I will see you again soon but for now I must unfortunately turn you over to my two boys." He called out, "Zipper, Leon come on she all ready but remember be nice and no marks."

They were quickly into the room and they were like animals that had been starved of sex for months. The time with them was rough as I was required to suck both their cocks as well as taking them in both holes but the rougher they were the more my body seemed to enjoy their sexual demand's.

When they had left James shagged me with more intensity than he ever had before. He was aggressive and wanted to get every part of his lovely cock right into my well fucked hole. He came inside me with a tremendous gush.

After a short rest he walked me into another room and I watched while he pulled some sort of an apparatus down from the ceiling. He pulled me on to a bed and positioned me onto my knees and then he began to secure me into what appeared to be a harness. He slipped a leather noose around both my breasts and tied them to the harness. The tension in the leather made my nipple go very hard. He then secured a soft studded collar around my neck and my forehead that was also secured to the harness thus keeping my head up in a fixed upright position. As he secured my arms he showed me a ball with two straps attached to it and he indicated that I should open my mouth. When I did he pushed the ball into my mouth and tied the straps around my head.

I then felt something quite big being pushed into my fanny. It went in a long way and again I felt straps being tied to my thighs thus holding it in position. I felt something also quite big being inserted in to my anal hole and again straps were tied around my thighs. I was now held in a bent forward position and I felt like a prisoner but I also felt quite safe as my body was developing sexually aroused emotions.

James then turned on a large plasma screen that was located near the wall about ten feet in front of me. I watched and saw there were people entering a room, three men and a woman. The woman was dressed in a smart blue business suit and she looked familiar. I looked very hard and realised it was my own mother. I struggled but James smacked my exposed butt. He then came to my face and held a bowl of some sort of fluid. The aroma coming from the steam was getting into my nostrils and making my body relax. I wanted to sleep but the harness around my neck and my head kept me looking forward and if I began to nod James would either slap my butt or pinch my nipples.

In the room I noticed Mr Williams with another man who seemed to be him. The third man was perhaps a Turkish gentleman. A table was prepared for eating and there were three black waiters who I recognised as three of the four who had been with James's when I was basically gang banged. Running the tape on in fast mode I watched all four sit down to eat. When the video stopped the meal had finished and they were talking about the exhibition and the four thousand pounds mum's paintings had been sold for.

They were drinking red wine and celebrating mum's success. After a while Mr. Williams and the other man said that they had to be leaving and the Turkish looking man told them he would be taking mum home later. As the two men left shaking hands with mum as they went I noticed the Turkish man putting something into mum's drink. They then moved into another room that had soft furnishings and together they sat down and continued to talk about how well the day had gone.

After about fifteen minutes I saw mum beginning to show signs of getting hot and the Turkish man suggested she take off her jacket. She needed some assistance as clearly she was getting rather disorientated. With the jacket now off the man sat down again but much closer to mum and he began to stroke the back of her neck.

It was then that as she was talking she was also getting the giggles. She made a rather feeble attempt to stop the man moving his hands to the buttons on her blouse and undoing them. Also she made limited protests when he pulled her head towards him and began to kiss her. When he slipped her blouse off and unclipped her bra strap amazingly she held her breasts up to the man mouth and I heard her say, "Do you like these."

"Oh yes." he replied, " very much they are just so beautiful." They were seated facing the camera and as he sucked on her nipples I watched as his hand began to stroke the inside of her thigh. Again the man was unzipping her skirt and was trying to remove it. My delicate mum who was so reserved, who never ever talked about men was actually getting her rocks off with a not very attractive and slightly fat Turk.

He did not wait a moment longer but lifted her butt and removed her skirt. He the then moved her thong to one side and began to insert his fingers into her fanny. She was clearly aroused and the man knew he was on to a good thing as he removed his clothes. He had a fat veined cock with a big cock head and having moved mum into a better position on the sofa he got between her legs and began to vigorously shag her. I watched his cock pumping into her very wet exposed fanny.

It was then that I felt a sharp slap on my arse and felt James remove the thing from my arse and replace it with his own cock. Watching my mum getting fucked was initially disgusting but as I watched I realised how she must have had massive pent up sexual frustrated feelings. Also James had been watching and now he wanted to empty his sperm into my butt hole and I responded with equal vigour.

Although I was getting my own good shagging I continued to watch mum. The man was playing with her tits and humping her. It was then that the three black men came into the room and they were all naked. I could see her eyes open wide when she realised they were there. One man got close and she took his cock into her hand and held it and began to stroke it.

The man between mum's legs shouted out loudly and clearly had shot his cum load right up into mum's belly.

The mixture put into mum's drink was making her body relaxed and the Turkish man was reluctant to give up his fanny fucking position but the other three black men wanted their piece of the action. All three men displayed big cocks and in turn they fucked mum very aggressively.

While mum was getting fucked the Turk was on his mobile phone.

James again sped the video tape on and when he stopped another four Turkish men were entering the room.

I looked at my mum who I thought would be showing signs of fear but to my amazement she was smiling and holding her legs open beckoning the first Turk to come back to her.

He was still naked and move back in to a dominant position between mums legs and began thrusting his cock back in to her obviously willing fanny.

The other four men were undressing and talking about who would go first to fuck mum.

James continued to hold me in my fixed harness position and for nearly another hour I had to watch while every man took his turn between mum's thighs.

When James did release me I turned to him and said, "Why James, why my mum?"

He looked at me and said, "Sophie, Geoff wanted to help your mum because of his feelings for you but now I can also use her for my own purposes. She is very much like you very attractive with a lovely arse and well developed breasts and she has pent up sexual needs. I can provide what she needs and she will use her body to help develop my business empire.

James looked in to eyes and said, "I was watching you and the more you watched your mother being stripped naked and having men fuck her the more you enjoyed it."

I was initially disgusted with myself but I had to admit I did find watching my mum naked and having men crawling all over her erotically stimulating.

James continued looking at me and said, "I will take your silence as a yes. So over the next few weeks I will show you video's of other lovely ladies performing for me and you will get to enjoy every minute of it. You will also use your beauty and charming personality to help to entice other women into my organisation."

James continued, "You have had a busy day with lots of surprises so I will arrange for you to driven home now. Don't worry that your mum will not be home tonight as she will be here lying on her back for most of the night."

Jamal was allocated the job of driving me home. As we drove my mind continued to think of my mum getting fucked even at that very moment and the thoughts of it had my hormones erupting. As the journey home continued I began to know where the car was and I said to Jamal. "Jamal can you take the next left turning?"

"Are you sure Miss." he enquired?

"Yes Jamal I will tell you where to stop." I said.

The road was dark and it led in to an industrial park. I directed Jamal to the rear of one of the warehouses. As Jamal parked I had already removed all of my clothes and I was lying back with my legs wide open and using my fingers to hold my fanny open and to rub my clitoris.

Jamal looked back at me and said, "Miss just what are you doing. If James knew about this he would have me killed."

I looked at Jamal and said, "I am as horny as hell and I need a good shagging so get back here and give me your lovely big cock. I am not going to tell James so what are you waiting for."

12