Sophie Surrenders Ch. 03

Story Info
Sophie gets used and abused and wants more.
5.1k words
4.4
34.5k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reading the previous parts of this story will help to understand how my life moved on in various stages.

*

I first met Geoff Roberts, when his car ran in to the back of my car and since then my life has taken several twists and turns. Geoff is a wealthy person, and since the accident we have developed a unique bond of sex and friendship.

I had continued with my employment working full time for a local financial company and enjoyed my job tremendously. However, having also met with James, who is employed by Geoff as his trusted affairs manager, I am now a different woman.

I was meeting Geoff regularly. James had been keeping me bus and I had seen my own mother on tape, having sex with a number of men. I had also enjoyed extra sex with a man named Jamal, who worked for Geoff.

Having had a great late night session with Jamal after watching my mum on tape I had gone to bed and slept from the early hours of Sunday morning. I woke just after midday on the same Sunday afternoon. My mum, had still not arrived home, and I knew, from what I had seen the previous night on the tape, that, she would have been kept busy most of the night, with her legs open.

It was just after 5 o'clock, that same afternoon, when my mum finally arrived home. She looked tired, but was surprisingly talkative. She wanted to tell me about, the art exhibition, the sale of all her 7 paintings, and how she had made a £4,000 profit even after, Mr Williams, had taken his commission fee. She was very excited at meeting another art dealer who was a colleague of Mr Williams. This, she told me, was because he had shown great enthusiasm in her work. She explained that this man was most impressed with her artistic ability, and had promised to find regular events for her to attend. She went on to tell me about how she would be helping him to organise each event, and also be allowed to display her own talents at the same time.

I knew exactly what talents mum would be displaying, most of which would be making her body available for men to use, and abuse. Mum continued by telling me that the events could possibly involve late evenings, but if that happened, then overnight accommodation would be provided for her.

I looked at my mum now in a different light. After all those years of her providing for me, I realised she had been denied any sexual release. Now, suddenly, a whole new world was opening up for her, and to my utter surprise, she was excited by these new opportunities. Inside of me was an urge to tell her that I knew all what had happened to her, but on the other hand, a strange, perverted, appetite to watch what would be happening to her over the coming weeks, also intrigued me, so I said nothing.

Over the next two weeks, Geoff collected me from home on two evenings, and we dined out together. On both occasions, apart from some light kissing in his car, there was no sex. He was a gentleman, who liked being with me.

My mum however, had been away both weekends. Leaving home each Friday afternoon, and not returning until sometime on the Monday, both times, after I had left for work. Monday evenings, during our evening meal time together, were spent with mum telling me all about her weekend, who she had met, the lovely paintings she had seen, and sold, and how she had helped Mr. Kermal.

Mum had explained that Mr. Uzaay Kermal was a Turkish art dealer, and she was enjoying assisting him with his business. I wondered what sort of, extra shifts, she was putting in to help Mr. Kermal.

Following two more, very quiet weeks, Geoff contacted me to tell me that he would like to entertain me at his home on the coming Saturday. I told him I was free, and he said he would arrange to have me collected.

So, as arranged, I arrived at Geoff's home just after three in the afternoon. Almost immediately, I was aware Geoff was not his usual relaxed self. As we sat down to eat, he said, "I have been dealing with several delicate business matters over the past few days. These financial contract negotiations are critically important for me to seal and I may be called away, for more talks. If a call does come through I will have to leave you and attend for more discussions. As James will be accompanying me, he will arrange for you to be taken home by another, selected, driver."

It was around 6 o'clock in the evening as we were having, after dinner drinks in the smoking room, that James opened the door and said, "Sir, unfortunately you are being called to attend, in person, to confirm a number of the contractual points. I have confirmed, as you requested, that you will attend this evenings meeting."

"Good," said Geoff, "arrange to take Sophie home and then the same driver can come back and drive us both to this annoying meeting." James had already put Jamal on standby for all eventualities.

In the car Jamal asked, "Miss Sophie I would love to be with you later. May I take the liberty of asking if you would mind me taking you to my Aunts house now? I will then join you later, as I am sure Mr. Geoff, and Mr. James will be staying overnight, and probably some of tomorrow, dealing with their business affairs. I told Lilly yesterday, by the way that's my Aunt's name, about this possible additional meeting and how events may evolve. I had asked her if I could bring you to her home, so she was prepared for my request when I rang her a few minutes ago to warn her.

As we drove I said, "Jamal what an excellent idea let's do it. I certainly want you to hurry back to see me."

As we arrived at the house, a black middle aged lady opened the door, and welcomed us both inside. Jamal introduced her to me, and then she walked away, into another room. Jamal pulled me into his arms and said, "Miss Sophie, I must get back quickly as James will be very angry if I take too long."

We kissed and I felt his hand move under my dress and rub between my legs, and then, as he released my lips he said, "Keep this lovely fanny warm for me until I get back. Lilly will get you anything you want and I am sure you will find her most pleasant and helpful." Having said that, and given me another quick kiss, he was gone.

The front door closed and I turned and called out, "Lilly are you there?"

She then reappeared, and in a very friendly voice said, "Hello, Jamal's gone then, so let me show you around. I know you have already eaten but I will get you a drink in a moment." After a brief tour of the 5 bed roomed house we returned to the lounge and Lilly prepared drinks for us both.

Lilly, was a well rounded black woman, with large breasts, and ample bottom. She had a motherly manner about her, and, was quite talkative. She told me all about her childhood, her schooldays, and about her previous life history.

She had a way of talking that was easy to listen to, but I was surprised that over an hour, had enjoyably passed by, in what seemed like only a few minutes. During that time she had refreshed my drink several times with a most delicious tasting mint flavoured spirit. She continued to talk, especially about her hobby of buying, but really, collecting, top of the range, quality shoes and handbags.

So it was that she had totally captivated me into her world, and I felt completely at home with her. It was just so natural to accept my drink being regularly freshened by a lady that I only knew as being, Jamal's Aunt. She was actually Jamal's, fathers, brothers, sister and she had never married.

It was over two hours later when Lilly put on some soft music, lowered the lighting, and sat down next to me.

Looking closely into my eyes she said, "Sophie, I hope you don't mind me saying this, but you are a very beautiful young woman. As soon as you walked through my front door, I felt an attraction to you. Now having watched you, while we have been talking, I feel you have also grown to like me, would I be right?"

I was rather taken aback by what she said, but I nodded, and said, "Yes Lilly I like your personality, and I find you are a most compelling person to be with."

As I finished speaking, Lilly moved closer to me and pressed her lips on to mine. Initially I wanted to draw back and say, "Lilly please stop that," but Lilly's strong arms closed around me and she gently drew me into her large breasts.

I felt an unusual weakness to resist, as she somehow engulfed me into her embrace. Her lips moved to kiss my neck and my ears, and I found myself being seduced by this woman's, expert use of her lips to stimulate and excite me.

We kissed for some time and I was strangely content to respond. Slowly but positively Lilly began to slip my dress off my shoulders, and as she did, so at the same time her lips were moving down my neck and over the top of my breasts. Then she slipped my bra straps off my shoulders and eased my breasts upwards and out of the bra cups.

Her lips were just so very gentle, kissing on every part of both my breasts. My nipples were extended, as she lovingly sucked on them both. The sex, with my men friends had been great, but they had taken little interest in my breasts. Their main aim was always to; open my legs, locate my fanny, and then enjoy themselves by thrusting their cocks into me.

I really loved my cock time, but these precious minutes with Lilly, were entirely different. My breasts are quite large and they are extremely sensitive to being touched. Lilly, I could tell, knew that, and was an expert at arousing erotic desires within my body. By slowly, and delicately using her lips, and her tongue, she had managed to manipulate my mind, and my body, where she had control of me. She had me in a position, where I wanted to give myself to her, and I was in no state of mind to resist her seductive charms.

I was unsure how long she had been kissing me, but when she said, "Sophie I want you in my bed," I felt no shame, or even doubt.

Having assisted me to walk up stairs, I stood by the bed, and she removed all of my clothes, and then aided me to get into her bed. Although my head was spinning, and my eyes were a little fuzzy I watched, while Lilly, also undressed. She was a rather, heavy woman, but by this point I was completely under her spell. All I wanted now was for her to touch me, and hold me closely, and love my body in any way she wanted to.

When she joined me in bed, she said, "Honey, you are just what I have been looking for and now together we are going to enjoy each other's bodies, me especially of yours. " Again we kissed for some time, before I felt her hands move from caressing my breasts, to stroking down over my tummy, along the inside of my thighs, and then slipping into my fanny. I was in heaven. This slow seduction was incredibly arousing, and just so enjoyable. It was, however, playing havoc with my body, and I needed to reach a climax as soon as possible.

Again, I knew Lilly was fully aware of my needs and she held me for sometime before moving the bed clothes back. Then she began to lick, and suck my clitoris, and the folds of flesh, between my legs. As never before, my body was building into a massive tension time bomb, and when it exploded, the sexual release totally over whelmed me. My body fluids flowed uncontrollably, my body shook all over, and I was utterly exhausted. After Lilly had wiped her mouth, on my breasts, she held me tightly and I fell asleep.

At some point later, I became aware of Lilly whispering in my ear, "Sophie my sweet flower, I love you. You have made me so very happy, but now, I have an extra surprise for you, and one you are really going to enjoy."

I opened my eyes more fully. It was then that I realised, someone else was also in the bed with us.

A male voice, from behind me was saying, "Sophie, I told you we would be together sometime soon, but I didn't expect us to be meeting quite so soon, and certainly not like this."

I half turned, and then I put the voice and the face together and realised it was, "The Duke", speaking.

"Oh my god, what a lovely surprise, I was so hoping to meet you again," I said, reaching between his legs and feeling for the big cock, a cock that I had so enjoyed, only a couple of weeks ago.

Lilly then moved off the bed, and I noticed she positioned her naked body in a side chair. Obviously her intention was to watch me get cock fucked. I smiled at her, and then turned my attention back to the, "The Duke."

"I am sure Lilly will have got you all worked up, with a nice wet fanny ready between these lovely legs of yours," he said, moving his hand between my legs to feel my fanny. "Oh yes, you feel just right, so let me get between those legs and fuck you. Get them as wide open as you can baby, as I am as horny as hell, and I want you right now," he instructed.

I positioned myself more comfortably on my back, and helped him to move on top of me. I felt him quickly position his rampant cock, into the opening of my fanny, and gently, but positively begin to roll his hips. This body movement was allowing him, to slowly insert his very long, thick cock, further in my receptive hole. From my only one previous experience with him, before this night, I knew I had to relax, and then I would not only be able to give him pleasure, but more importantly, permit me to be totally fucked into satisfaction.

When I felt his large ball sack touch me, I knew he was well inside me, but to allow him to gain full penetration; I lifted my legs, and locked them around his waist. He in turn, eased his body into a more forward position, and pushed his cock even further in to me. The Duke, then said, "You are such a fantastic woman. Your body was just made to fuck, and I knew, from the first time we met, that you were going to be one of the very best. "

I looked in to his eyes, and I could see the wanton desire, so I replied, "You are oh so right, please stop talking, and get on fucking me. I want to feel that big cock thrusting into my tight little fanny

I lost track of time, but the feeling of, The Dukes, big cock, thrusting in to me, and rubbing across my clitoris, was giving me enormous pleasure, and sending me into a trance. He was a master, at bringing me to a point of no return, and then slowing his energy level, to leave me just below the edge, of sexual release. I was in dream land when I began to recognise his change of thrusting, the slightly louder grunting, and then it happened.

He exploded inside me, releasing an enormous amount of sperm. The Duke, being the master that he is, was also aware of my needs, and he kept thrusting until he knew I was at a point of going over the edge. Then with lots of, "Oh yes, Oh yes, keep fucking me," my mind and body were also blown wide open.

As I released him from my thigh grip, he withdrew his cock, and rolled onto his back. We laid side by side in a state of having both attained our personal peak performance, followed by a feeling of, absolute sexual satisfaction.

After several minutes of recovery, I heard a noise, and watched as Lilly got into the bed next to, "The Duke". She then held his cock in her hand, took it into her mouth, and began to suck it.

The Duke, pulled me into a new position where I was laying on my side, and we kissed. He then said, "Sophie, it was just so important that Mr Roberts, and James, got to you before the lovely Lilly did. You will always know, as time goes by, how good it is to be properly fucked by a penis."

"I am sure however, that you will want to meet Lilly from now on, as often as you can. She has no interest in having a penis thrusting between her legs, but by god she makes up for that, by using her lips to do the most wonderful things to a man's cock, don't you darling," he said, patting Lilly on her head.

"Now Sophie, what I am about to say to you is of the utmost importance. I am James's business associate, and, we are like brothers, but he is unaware that I am here with you now. Dear sweet Lilly here is related to Jamal, but he is also unaware that Lilly knows me. I am hoping that you will want to see me, from time to time, and, if that's correct, then our meetings will always be, as now, arranged in secret by Lilly. Like I have for Lilly, I would like to open a bank account in your name, where, I can deposit monies for you to use as you wish. How does that sound to you?" he enquired.

"I have already grown to love that big cock of yours and I want to feel it inside me as often as possible, so yes I am happy with what you are proposing. I also realise that, absolute, confidentiality is required," I replied.

"Well, Sophie that just sounds all dandy to me, so Lilly let me get back to fucking my little white princess," he said.

Lilly released, the now angry looking, erect, black cock from her mouth, and with a slow but positive push, The Duke, was back where I wanted him, between my legs and pumping my very receptive, willing fanny.

After a second most adorable fuck, The Duke had a shower, and then spent some time talking to Lilly, before he left. Lilly climbed back into bed and putting her arms around me, softly said, "My wonderful little Petal, your body is so desirable, now rest, and let me help you to recover." She then began to gently caress each part of my body giving most attention to working her finger and lips all over my breasts.

I was able to lay back and totally relax allowing Lilly to soothe my aching well fucked body. She gave me another amazing magical sexual release, and then together, we fell asleep.

We were both awakened by Lilly's mobile phone ringing. It was Jamal, saying the meetings were now over and he was taking both Geoff and James to their homes, and would be at Lilly's in a couple of hours. As she clicked the phone off, so she turned to me and kissed me with a lot of passion, and then said, "You are so lovely. I wanted to spend more time with you, but I must now shower, and do some household chores before Jamal gets here."

"You stay here and get a little more sleep. Luckily you will only have to open these lovely long legs of yours and look up at the ceiling. Reason being, if I know my Nephew Jamal, he will be here with a cock, that will need to be put some where nice and warm, and that's right here in this tight little fanny of yours," she told me, in between sucking on my nipples.

Lilly was absolutely right. I was in a deep sleep, when my mind was jolted into focusing on what was happening, and as my eyes opened fully I found Jamal naked, lying on top of me. He had already arranged my legs in the wide open position, and was pushing his stiff cock into me. "Jamal you lovely man, you know exactly what I need, don't you," I said to him.

"Sophie you are just one great fuck. I am so lucky that you like me, and want me for sex. You know James will have me killed if he ever gets a whisper of me being with you, so you must keep our meetings secret," he pleaded.

I stroked him on his back and over his wonderfully tight bum, and said, "I told you before there is no need for James to know anything about these sessions of ours, so don't worry. I must say I am really in a mood for a good fucking.

This sex talk was driving Jamal into sexual overdrive and he began pumping my fanny vigorously. I wrapped my thighs around him and urged him on. It was not long before I felt him shooting his sperm into my belly. As he lay on top of me he had his mobile phone to his ear. "Hello, is that you Del?" he asked. There was a slight pause when he continued, "Where are you, man?" Another pause was followed by, "Ok man, not too far then." A slight pause was followed by, "Well. I have got a really hot chick here right now, she's lying under me, and she is just gagging for it." Jamal listened and then said, "Ok, just come on your own. Yeah come to my Aunts house, you know over in Crawford Crescent, yeah that's right, number 17. Call me when you're outside. Ok, see you soon," and he finished the call.

12