Sophie's Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two days prior to that she had had her first wax, Turns out after the beach the previous week she followed her idea of removing her landing strip and liked it so much she wanted to have a full wax. And from what she was saying she went crazy with it.

"They did everything, Im totally bald except for my head, feel how smooth I am" Sophie ordered thrusting her arm at me.

"They did my legs, arms, underarms, a full hollywood wax downstairs...meaning everything came off. Im clean as a whistle! Wish you could see how smooth I am"

What a thing to say, she wishes I could see...just i wished I could see. Through the very short but powerful time we had become friends my shy side had all but gone and I pretty much said what I was thinking. So i said show me, she just did her playful giggle and grin and again said "Maybe.."

So this was it, we where going to do a photo shoot in my back garden. I had some small trees and flowers in bloom that would make for a nice backdrop, and my Mum was away with her partner on a cruise that they go on so frequently.

Sophie said she would walk round to my house later as she wanted to surprise me, and surprise me she did.

The door rang and I sprang to attention in more than one way, As I opened the door there Sophie stood with immaculate straight long dark hair, perfect makeup and a long thin jacket.

"Can I take you coat?" I asked

"Not yet, you go set up your camera and Ill be with you in a bit."

"Are you wearing the skirt and top? Or something else?"

"You'll see" She playfully giggled.

I was in the garden checking lighting and the background through the viewfinder, when out she walked. Slowly she walked closer and closer still wearing her coat.

"Where do you want me?" She asked, I pointed to a spot as she started to undo her coat, my mouth watered as I anticipated what was underneath. She kept her back turned and opened the coat holding it wide then letting it fall from her shoulders she caught it in here hands. All I could really see was skin, as the top had almost no backing, she moved her coat from blocking her skirt as I died a little at the beauty before me. The skirt was so short I could see a hint of crack at the bottom of her back, the black material covered about two thirds of her ass and left the rest exposed giving me the best view of her legs and the bottom of her bottom, she turned her head and looked at me with my mouth wide open almost lost entirely to a dream.

"You ok back there honey, its all a bit short you can see rather a lot!"

The skirt was insanely short, and the top was insanely small. I could see all of her right hip and clearly see no sign of any underwear, there was no where for it to go!

"So hows this going to work Ben what do you want me to do?" Sophie asked.

"Well that kind of depends on you really, I mean the project is called concealed and revealed and those clothes are definitely both of those things so if I take a load of pictures with you standing and sitting in different poses I can base a painting on that or put the photos together in some way..."

"Ok, sounds like you have other ideas though...?" Sophie questioned

"Well, clothing by its very nature conceals our nudity, removing it reveals that.."

"So do you want me to pose naked for you?"

Hearing this out loud had my mind in a spin and my heart pounding out my chest again, I had never seen a girl so beautiful in all my life let alone one wearing so little, was she offering to strip or getting annoyed at me asking her to do so?

"Well, would you be prepared too?"..... I paused then thought I should clarify, "I don't need you too be naked, and if you where I would be creative and not show anything too private, but if you want to stay as you are I will have plenty to go on. But you ask if I want you to pose naked? well nothing on earth appeals to me more than that idea, you're like an angel and to be near to you is a blessing, to capture such a thing would be a dream. And this is where Im mixing my professional needs with my own desires and I don't want to do that"

As I was talking i was realising what was right and wrong and realised I couldn't ask her to strip it was just wrong, but my blood was pumping so quick a huge part of me wanted to know if it was possible..

Sophie cut in, "so would you like me to strip or not?"

"Well as i just said sure Id like you too, but I don't need you too. Look if I ever see you naked I want it to be because you want it and because of reasons other than an art project you are helping me with"

Sophie smiled at this and agreed, we then went on to take a number of great photos, having clarified how this was going to go it removed all the tension and she loosened to pose. I got photos of her with her back to the camera looking over her shoulder, having it with her arms raised or reaching out to the sides, she leaned with her back to our veranda and looked longingly down the lens of the camera, she even sat not he floor with her side to me giving a great view of her hip, legs and the sides of her breasts. This outfit was so hot and I couldn't wait to get these pictures onto my computer and developed.

After we shot the photos we went back into the house and up to my bedroom, suddenly Sophie was aware of her state of dress, or lack of.

"This isn't really an outfit for hang in around the house in, I really should have brought some underwear"

Though i knew she wasn't wearing any...hearing her say this made me quiver, I went weak knowing a wrong move could expose her to me fully.

"So Ben are you sure you don't want me to pose nude for you?"

"Sophie I would love nothing more than to take pictures of you like that but it wouldn't be right, I don't need you to do that and Danny would kill me if he knew"

"About that..." she respond, "Danny and I aren't together anymore, we broke up a few days ago"

"What?! Oh no how come? are you ok?"

"Wow Ben you really are sweet, most people in your situation wouldn't be asking that, they'd be trying to take advantage. But you aren't like all the other guys and you proved it again this evening. I would have posed nude for you, but i agree it would be better if that ever happens that the circumstances be different.

Danny and I kept falling out about the way I dress, the people I see and what I want to do in my spare time. Your name came up a lot and I realised he wasn't right for me at all. For our holiday in the south of France in a few weeks, he wanted me to be very conservative and cover up I wanted to loosen up and let go. If he saw me wearing what I am now he wouldn't give compliments he'd want me to cover up immediately"

"Im sorry it hasn't worked, is there anything i can do?" This was about all I could say, i was delighted she wasn't with him now but really didn't want her to be upset, first and foremost we where friends and I cared greatly for her.

"Well this holiday, its all booked and paid for, and he's not coming, would you like to come with me?" Sophie asked,

"Wow, sorry what? Not what I expected thats more a favour to me than me helping you?!"

"Not really, I need a good holiday and you have proved yourself consistently to be someone i can trust, rely on always and someone i love spending time with. Plus if i go a little wild you will look after me, if i dress how i want to you will compliment me. I want to pay you back for the support you have shown and i want us too have a great time away together, will you come?"

It was a no brainer, of course I was going to go, we spent the next few days talking of what we wanted to do on this holiday aswell as preparing for it, i finished up my art project as well as everything else at college and we had a week to buy things for the holiday, Sophie was on a mission to take only the sexiest clothes she could find and I was struggling to believe I was going to be with her for all of this.

"Ben, Danny would never let me wear any of these, he'd think I was out to get another man when he should know I was only ever going to be going back home with him, thats the same for you now. Im going to wear some sexy outfits and try and get lots of looks and comments but I will only ever be leaving with you, I need you to promise to do the same and look after me"

"Sophie of course, I wouldn't want it to be any other way, seeing other men lust after you, probably much like I will, then getting to leave with you and watch the disappointment on their faces will be a huge honour."

Again she smiled and did her playful giggle. This was going to be good.

12