Sophie's Adventures Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then let go and grabbed her dress tying it back up around her neck. She then put her heels back on, taking my hand leading me back out into the crowd still without saying a word. As we moved through the crowd a new game was starting on stage and people didn't seem to notice us, we then got outside and started walking back toward the apartments. It had now felt like an eternity since either of us had said a word to the other (except for her saying "Touch me.") I took a breath to speak and as I did Sophie put her finger on my lips and shook her head. She again smiled as we kept walking hand in hand, she was almost skipping and seemed giddy with joy.

As we got back to the apartment complex it all seemed dead, all we could hear was the distant thuds of music in town and wildlife buzzing all around us. We got to the pool and Sophie ran up to the edge turning to face me, she signaled to come closer with her finger and as I got to her she turned and pushed me into the pool!

As I rose the surface of the water and tried to regain some composure I saw her on the edge smile at me before grabbing the hem of her dress and pulling it over her head once again revealing her beautiful naked body to me. Every aspect of her body was as it should be, it looked perfect and I loved the look of her clean shaved pussy.

Just as I was taking the view in she jumped in and swam toward me. As she looked at me her eyes no longer had the soft cared for look from before, they where now full of lust and desire. She smiled as she grabbed my trousers and started to tug at the buttons undoing them.

"What are y..." - She stopped me again with her finger over my lips. This new silent treatment game was itself beginning to drive me wild and as I thought about it I realized she was right, everything had been so perfect and we both knew exactly what was going on and nothing needed to be said. To talk of it would only ruin it and I didn't wanna ruin a thing. Before I knew it I was helping her undo my trousers and kicking them off as I pulled my wet shirt over my head. She grabbed the hem of my boxer shorts and reached inside with one hand to find my cock as erect as it had ever been, the slightest touch was likely to cause me to blow my load everywhere. With the cold water utterly surrounding my naked body, the proximity of a beautiful naked girl who was now firmly holding my dick, was all sending me into a frenzy and just as I leaned in to give her a kiss she ducked under water. In her movement under the water she pulled my boxer shorts fully down and off. I then felt her hands reach behind me and grab a firm hold of my ass as I felt a warm smooth tickling sensation over my inner thigh and then my lower stomach. In the cold water I couldn't really tell what she was doing but it felt simply amazing and then suddenly I felt this warm wet sensation cover the whole of my cock. I was inside her mouth and this was probably the most incredible blow job I could ever receive, yet it was my very first one! These moments would stay with me forever and I'm sure Sophie knew this as she continued to suck me under the water.

Within seconds I could feel convulsions of an orgasm. I didn't want it to end so quickly but everything building up to this moment meant it all happened before I even really knew what had happened. Moments later Sophie re surfaced and smiled, took a breath before leaning in to kiss me. I grabbed her firmly in my arms like I would never let go and pulled her naked body as close to mine as I could. My cock had barely started to calm down before the feeling of rubbing up against Sophie's soft naked body instantly drove it back into a frenzy and was rock hard again.

"Looks like you want some more.." Sophie coyly said as she broke the silence.

"Oh hell yes.." Was my breathless response.

As I replied she started swimming toward the other end of the pool and then walked up the steps, watching her wet naked ass as she moved was just another treat of the most amazing night of my life.

I started to reach around and grab my clothes as they bobbed around the pool. Sophie made her way to her dress and as I thought she would grab it to put it back on noticed she had only grabbed her purse that I'd looked after all evening and contained only money and the room key. She left the dress on the floor with her shoes and started to walk off toward the room disappearing into the dark completely nude.

I got out the pool and tried to get some of my wet clothes back on, but all wet and tangled it was a nightmare. I finally got my boxers back over my hips and decided to leave it at that, I walked around the pool to grab Sophie's dress and shoes and started walking in the direction of the room following the wet footprints on the floor. Just the idea of her walking through the complex nude filled my mind with ideas, and what if someone had seen her? Was she going to be alright? The footprints continued all the way to the stairs leading to our apartment. This area was fully lit and we had to walk past a lot of doors to get to our apartment, did she really walk along here like this? The footprints had began to fade but dripping water marks remained most likely from her hair and this continued to make the occasional footprint. I followed on and surely enough she had walked past about 10 doors before reaching ours were the footprints stopped at a bigger puddle. The door was ajar and I couldn't hear anything, it was dark inside. I slowly walked in and as I got a few steps in the door closed behind me and I then felt a soft arm reach around my side to stroke my belly. Sophie pulled herself up against my back and my cock sprang into life as I felt her soft naked skin on my back, her hand reached down my boxers again and gently held my manhood. I turned to face her as her spare hand rested on my chest, she looked up at me again and as she spoke she took one of my hands in hers. "I want you to put this..." as she squeezed gently on my cock, "Into this." As she moved my hand to her shaved pussy. "GOT IT!" She barked!

I began to tense up unsure what to do, she noticed and looked up again.

"I want you. I want you to fuck me, however you want me... WHAT ARE YOU?!"

"Erm...Erm...."

She slapped me across the cheek.

"WHAT ARE YOU? - WHAT ARE YOU?!"

"The...boss?..." I cautiously replied.

"Say it like you mean it, WHAT ARE YOU?" Sophie ordered."THE BOSS! - I'M THE BOSS!" I growled back.

With it came a primal energy and passion I'd never felt before. I had no idea what I was doing if I thought about it, but right now I wasn't thinking - I was doing - and nature took over almost completely.

I grabbed Sophie's naked frame and lifted her, pushing her up against the cold wall and passionately kissing her as she was wedged between the cold stone wall and my hard warm body. Her hands feverishly grabbed at my clothing and pulled it down as I stepped out of it. Both of us now naked and ready.

"ARE YOU READY" I snarled at her, dominating her with my eyes.

"Yes" She panted, trembling with both anticipation and a hint of fear, she wasn't sure what I was going to do, but she was ready for it none the less.

In all the times I dreamed of what the first night her would be I never could have imagined it would have been after a night such as this, to a girl such as this in a way such as this. I didn't want a bed or anything soft I wanted to nail her to this wall with my cock like I were a hammer and she was a nail. I put my cock closer and closer between her legs as she slowly opened them, she then took hold of my cock and put the tip right at the entrance to her pussy, so just the tip was inside.

"Do it! - Fuck me like you always wanted to" She huskily whispered into my ear.

"What will you do for me?" I teasingly asked

"ANYTHING, ANYTHING! JUST DO IT!" She screamed.

On hearing this I thrust my hips and entered her, everything was so soft and warm, after a moment of just feeling where my cock was we both began to move our hips. Our movements grew faster and faster and we kissed passionately as we tried to devour each others lips, breathing was heavy and we both began to groan and shout loudly. As each of us made a noise the other reacted with one louder, anyone next door would hate us right now!

"Fuck me Ben, fuck me like I'm on that stage again! Fuck me right there...OH! Everyones watching...OH! Im naked and everyones watching me as I....OH....AS I....CUM!!.....OOOHHHHHH!!!!!"

Just as her convulsions took over her body they caused mine to follow suit, I felt her shake and we both screamed as we came in unison. We both went weak and fell to a heap on the floor.

"HOLY SHIT!" I exclaimed.

"Ben, you never swear." Sophie giggled.

"In this instance, there was nothing else to do." I added.

"Ready for some more. I've got so many things to show you.." Sophie softly asked. "HOLY SHIT!"

12