Sophie's Awakening Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife is blindfolded and tied up for the first time.
5.3k words
4.41
61.3k
58

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
happyalex
happyalex
225 Followers

"Cheri, what time is the reservation again?" Sophie called out, pushing strands of straight blonde hair to the side to better adjust one of her new sparkling earrings.

Alex popped his head round the bathroom door and took a moment to admire his wife's handsome features before responding. Despite being in her early thirties, she looked just as youthful as when they had first met at university. And even though the plush white bathrobe hid her flawless naked body underneath, it had long since been committed to memory. Smooth toned legs, a firm round bum, flat abs, perky little tits, and a cute innie pussy. The thought of which caused a stir in his loins.

"Eight thirty, so no rush sweetie. I'll put the kids to bed, go over things with Louise, and then we can head out once you're ready," he said with a hint of mischief.

Sophie caught the playful grin in the reflection before it disappeared, and smiled. Hanging up the bathrobe, she took a moment to be happy about life. With the youngest of her kids now at pre-school, mornings were finally free again. Chores, sports, social activities, it didn't matter. Without a toddler around everything seemed blissfully easy. Not that she didn't love being with the little cherubs. But after a few hectic years immersed in babies, nappies, and bottles, it was like coming up for fresh air. No longer sleep deprived and overwhelmed. No longer just a struggling new mother. And although she had long since regained her pre-birth body thanks to regular exercise, healthy eating, and good French genes, for the first time in a long time she felt like an attractive woman with a working libido.

'Oui,' she nodded, spinning left and right for inspection. 'And a libido has needs.'

During the recent fallow years, her husband had done his best to keep their sex life alive. Buying 'racy' underwear. 'Accidentally' finding the porn channels late at night. And the now classic Friday/Saturday dinner preceded by lots of hints that it was going to be a 'lucky night'. But the truth was, even on the occasion when she did allow it to happen, the sex had become decidedly mediocre. Subpar at best. The spark was gone.

But tonight...felt different. Looking at herself in the mirror Sophie felt giddy. Her husband must have sensed it too because he had varied the routine, going all out to make this particular late summer Friday, a special one. From unexpectedly organizing a romantic midday lunch, to a spontaneous shopping trip at Tiffany's afterwards. And not only that, but he had taken the afternoon off to look after the kids, booked her into a massage at the Four Season's, and then reserved her favourite Japanese restaurant.

'Oui,' she beamed, 'it is going to be a very lucky night.'

With a final approving glance at the diamonds dangling from her ears she swept back into the bedroom ready to begin the process of deciding what to wear. But something unexpected was waiting. Nicely laid out on the bed was a black dress she didn't recognize, and next to it was a small box from a salacious French lingerie brand.

Fifteen minutes later, as Alex distractedly chatted away with Louise, the babysitter, the noise of heels against hard wood floor could be heard approaching. Whilst he had done his best to be present in the conversation, his mind had been preoccupied with this very moment. And now that it was happening, he looked across the room anxiously. The babysitter must have sensed something important was about to happen, because she too stopped talking and turned expectantly.

"Wow!" they both exclaimed as Sophie strode into the living room.

Simply stunning. The black one sleeve mini dress and strappy black heels showed off her long legs and sexy figure to full effect. And with her glistening blonde hair in an elegant side parting, she looked like a Swedish supermodel.

"You look incredible!" Alex drooled.

"C'est trop, non? Too...showy? Should I change..."

"No, it's perfect!"

"I don't know...I mean...look how short..."

"You look amazing Mrs M," Louise gushed.

"You do indeed," Alex enthused, taking her hand quickly before she had a change of heart. "Let's go and enjoy ourselves."

------------

The sexual tension in the back of the town car could have been cut with a knife. Alex had known that his wife would look good in the dress. Studying her as she sat cross legged, demurely looking out of the window, she looked more than good. She was sexual fantasy come to life, and every atom in his body wanted to consume her. To dominate her. To see her sweaty and wreathing in pleasure. The blonde was no longer just a wife, but an object of carnal desire.

The passing city lights reflected off Sophie's bright blue eyes, but she was too self-engrossed to take them in. An internal struggle was being waged between her bourgeois sensibilities and a deeper need. Her mind and body at odds. One worrying about what others might think if they saw her dressed this way, while the other tingled in anticipation at what was bound to happen when they got back home after dinner.

"Thank you for wearing the dress," Alex whispered.

"You're welcome Cheri. And thank you for a wonderful day," she responded, turning and leaning over for a kiss.

As she sat back, her husband asked something in French so that the driver wouldn't understand.

"Et la Culotte?"

Sophie blushed, surprised that it had taken him so long to ask about the little present from Argent Provocateur. With 'little' being the operative term because the open panties were better described as a garter belt with two thin black strips. Each running down the outside of a bum cheek, around the side of her sex, and back up well wide of centre. Accentuating rather than hiding. She had never worn anything like it before and was still a bit unsure, especially with such a short dress on.

"Montre moi," he hissed.

"Quoi?" she squeaked.

"Come one."

"Alex!?!" she chortled dismissively, nodding towards the driver.

"So? Allez...I dare you."

A million thoughts raced through her mind as she battled a mix of wants and societal values. Should she do it? Could she do it? Did a suppressed part of her psyche actually want to do it? But there was an easy out to the moral dilemma. After all, it was a French woman's duty to respond to any challenge from a smug Anglo-Saxon male. Thus, placating her unconvinced bourgeois sensibilities, she told herself that it was OK to have a little fun at his expense, as long as she didn't go all the way. As long as she showed just enough to make him want more, but not to see the prize itself. Yes, she nodded, convinced.

Leaning back her long legs slowly uncrossed and seductively inched apart. A knowing grin as she imaged how frustrated he was about to get. Though looking down, her heart rate accelerated. There was no denying the eroticism of sensual inner thighs opening up, and the cool air against her hot kitty hinted at a desire buried within. Suddenly she wasn't so sure that it was just a game, or that she could stop herself from going too far.

But the joke was on her. Viewing angles mattered. And whenever outside light came streaming in through the windows, a triangle of pale skin with a tiny pink slit in the middle was visible against the black leather seat. Not even aware that his wife was trying to tease him, Alex cursed the distance between street lamps, waiting with baited breath for each to arrive. Only when the car stopped at a traffic light next to a bright neon sign could he savor an extended view. And as much as he enjoyed the voyeurism for its own sake, because who wouldn't, the promise of his wife's newfound adventurous spirit was an even bigger turn on. It was the act itself that set his pulse racing.

The couple was so absorbed in their own little world that neither had noticed the driver alter his rear-view mirror. Or the fact that they seemed to be stationary for so long that it was only when a horn honked behind that they all came out of the trance and the car eventually moved forward again.

Adrenalin surged through Sophie's veins as she wondered if the driver had noticed her cheeky behaviour. But was the flushing of her cheeks embarrassment, or something else?

------------

"Your table is ready, please follow me," the fashionably dressed hostess announced, leading them through the trendy restaurant towards a spiral of light in the middle.

The diners either side were dressed to impress, enjoying the art like sushi dishes for which the restaurant was famous. Alex followed the hint of Hermes perfume that trailed his wife.

Sophie had been to the restaurant before and knew that going up the well-lit circular glass staircase in the middle meant she would be on display. The sweeping stairs themselves may not have been see-through, but the curved surrounding glass was as clear as crystal. Suddenly nervous she pulled the short hem as low as possible. But even stretched an additional centimeter, she was sure people would see right up it.

'Why did I agree to wear this,' she steeled herself, 'Allez, you can do...just walk up naturally and don't think about it.'

But her husband could think of nothing else and bumped into her just as she began to ascend.

"Fais attention," she complained, "be careful!"

"Sorry darling, after you."

The gorgeous blonde followed the hostess in a huff, suddenly more worried about her clumsy husband than anything else. The dress felt high on her thighs, though not wanting to look like one of those women who wore a short hem and couldn't handle it, she resisted the urge to look or reach down and instead focused on the final step that was rapidly approaching.

Alex meanwhile hung back at the bottom and thrilled at the sight. It didn't matter if his wife understood what he had done or not, whether she was ignorant or a closet exhibitionist, the effect was the same. He had managed to raise the hem of the dress a few inches when they collided, to just under the crease of her bum. And with each step up the circular staircase she was granting everyone below a tantalizing view. From his vantage point the thin black strips emerging from her sexy crack her just visible. Once she had disappeared at the top he quickly scanned the tables. It was obvious that more than a few men, and women, had enjoyed the performance.

"Where were you?" She asked.

"I thought I saw the Stuarts," he said casually, joining her at the table. "But it wasn't them."

"Phew," she puffed in relief, "because my dress hiked up quite a bit on that staircase. People must have seen more than they should have."

"Indeed, you were spectacular. Maybe we should go downstairs so that people can tip you for the show," he joked.

"Alex!?!" she giggled in embarrassment. "Well, now you know, diamonds and a little 'out of the box' creativity can get me to do all manner of things. After that I need a Mojito to cool down."

Settling into the meal Alex confessed that he hadn't been sure if she was going to wear the panties, especially given the dress was already tighter and more revealing than those she typically wore. He kept to himself that the inspiration for the gift idea had come from a story on Literotica, about a wife feeling horny as a result of secretly wearing crotchless panties to a fancy dinner. He also neglected to mention that the evening was part of a much bigger plan, a plan that had also taken inspiration from a range of Literotica stories.

For even if her behaviour that evening gave the impression that she was a bit loose, she was in fact anything but. As a well brought up Catholic girl she was generally conservative, especially in the bedroom. Anal sex was non-negotiable and blowjobs were for special occasions. And even then, they were short, shallow, and cuming inside her mouth or on her body was strictly prohibited. Voyeurism or Exhibitionism? Dream on.

All of which was immensely frustrating for Alex. It was like owning a Ferrari that wouldn't get out of second gear. Made all the more exasperating in recent years by the contrast between their dying sex life, and that of many of his friends. Whether it was the single ones bragging about their exploits with loose Millennial girls met via phone apps, or his married ones secretly confessing about their illicit activities with expensive call girls. He was tired of missing out.

Yet, being committed to his wife, cheating was out of the question. So, if he wanted a more spicy sex life, he was going to have to bring her along for the ride. Maybe with some couples the husband could just ask, and the wife would do. But his stubborn French wife was not like that. Which was the point of the evening...to begin pushing her limits as part of a concerted long-term sexual corruption campaign.

"So far, so good,' he told himself as the meal was coming to a delicious end. 'Crotchless panties and a hot dress - check. Exhibitionist behavior - bonus. Tipsy after a couple of drinks -- possibilities!'

"What do you think of the open bra?" he asked as the dessert arrived.

Sophie froze, blushing as the young waiter gave her chest an interested glance before leaving.

"Alex, putain, you could be more discreet."

"Well?"

"I can't believe you did that," she huffed, crossing her arms.

"Maybe calling it a bra isn't fair, after all, your nipples have been poking against the dress all night."

"Really?" she gulped, lowering her hands and puffing out her chest to investigate.

"Like you haven't known all along...you saucy minx. Show them."

"Later."

"Now."

"Non...now behave," she giggled tipsily.

"You know you want to. Heck, you flashed your downstairs to everyone downstairs. Why not flash your upstairs to everyone upstairs."

"I'll think about it" she teased.

"Tell you what, let's ask the waiter what he thinks."

"Quoi?" she gasped, surprised to see his hand shoot up. "Tu fais quoi?"

"Show me or I'll ask the waiter, and then that old couple over there," he pointed. "Then I'll keep going until I've asked everyone on the terrace. We can put it to a vote. Democracy in action..."

"Stop it," she pressed, suddenly not finding it so funny.

But now it was his time to say "Non."

And as the waiter approached Sophie became agitated. "Fine. I'll do it...but after he leaves..." she promised hurriedly.

"Sorry, I have a question for you..." Alex started, enjoying how tense Sophie became "...Is it possible to get the bill?"

"For sure, be right back" he confirmed, giving Sophie's chest a final appreciative glance.

She sighed in relief.

"Come on then, a deal's a deal."

"You're serious then?"

"Damn straight...but I'm happy to put my hand up and..."

"Bon, merde!" she scowled.

Though her eyebrows may have been frowning, her eyes had lit up with a naughty twinkle. Looking around to make sure the coast was clear, and with butterflies in her tummy, she quickly pulled the front of the dress down. The cute little A cups sprang to attention, looking more like sultry B cups due to the open bra forcing them up.

"Magnifique," came the praise, before they were rapidly covered up again.

"Pervert," came the retort.

However, Sophie's blood was boiling as she looked around again and considered what had just happened. Embarrassed by her own exhilaration, she wondered what had gotten into herself. Looking deep into her husband's hungry blue eyes, she also wondered what else the night had installed. As if he was a mind reader, Alex answered.

"Now that you're nicely lubricated and frisky, we're going to go home...where I intend to fuck your brains out until you cum so violently that you can no longer remember your own name."

Lubricated in more ways than one, the unexpected crudeness sent a shiver down her spine.

"But first. I'm going to go down the stairs...and you're going to follow in 30 seconds."

------------------

On the taxi ride home, Sophie didn't object when Alex brought her in close. Burning up inside, she breathed in the pheromones and looked at him lustfully through strands of blonde hair that had tumbled loosely across her face. Unable to resist, she allowed herself to be kissed. Even though she was vaguely aware of the inappropriateness of such actions in the back of a yellow cab, she was defenseless against the need coursing through her veins. The eagerness of the embrace recalled their youth, when they couldn't get enough of each other. That uncontrollable passion that had been lost along the way with the pressure of babies and work.

Lost in the moment Alex couldn't control himself. His hands ran down from her cheek, across her chest, and down to her barely covered thighs. He had purchased open panties for a reason and reached under impatiently, eager to cup the naked warmth. With no material in the way he rubbed through the already moist folds, pressing a little harder each time, slowly easing into the wetness.

"Pas ici," Sophie groaned, halfheartedly.

But her inebriated mind couldn't fight the bliss that was spreading through her body like a drug. Little resistance was given to the strong hands that parted her legs further, causing the dress to hike up indecently.

"Alex..." she protested feebly.

But he didn't listen, and she made no effort to stop him. Some part of her primal mind was enjoying itself too much. Letting go, she gave in to the probing fingers. Not caring that a pair of greedy eyes were ogling in the rear-view mirror, or that the small safety camera mounted on it was recording every sordid detail.

-------------

In the lift the couple were at it again, kissing and groping like teenagers, until they finally opened the door to their apartment and stumbled into the living room as a blur of entwined activity. The babysitter froze on the sofa as they tumbled into the designer living room with hands roaming all over. She wanted to speak, but was transfixed by the sight, and they seemed oblivious to her presence.

'Oh My God!' she thought.

The dress had been raised and Louise could see Mr M's hand squeezing the exposed cheeks, which were bare except for thin black strips on each. And as they moved, she caught sight of the giant bulge in his pants.

'Jesus! Look at the size of that thing.'

The brunette had a crush on Mr. M, and seeing him so hot and heavy caused a flush.

"Shit! Louise!" Alex suddenly blurted out in shock.

Everyone froze.

"Mr. and Mrs. M... hi... sorry, I was just...waiting...for you... "

Stepping away from her husband Sophie lowered the dress and regained some composure.

"No, no, we're sorry...we um...forgot you were here."

She couldn't believe that they had been so careless in front of their nineteen-year-old babysitter from three floors up.

"How did it go with the kids? Everything alright?"

"Sure, uh, no problem," the young lady managed, struggling to know where to look. Conflicted by her desire to look at the tent in Mr. M's jeans, but trying to hide her own embarrassment.

"Great...great...look, it's late," Alex stuttered. "Here is a little extra something for the... you know. And...maybe better not to mention to your parents. I mean...they might not understand...the context."

"No problem, really, our secret. And anytime you need me I am here...to babysit..." she mumbled, collecting her things, hiding beetroot-colored cheeks behind long brown hair.

A light drop of fluid trickling down Sophie's inner thigh reminded her of more pressing matters. Deciding the young woman was old enough to see herself out, she grabbed Alex's hand and urgently led him down the corridor, turning off the lights as they went.

"Please see yourself out Louise," she called back.

And as soon as they were in the still dark room, Sophie flung herself onto the bed and rolled onto one side.

"So, your plan worked, I'm drunk and horny...now come here and fuck my brains out."

happyalex
happyalex
225 Followers
12