Sophie's Awakening Pt. 02

Story Info
Sophie stars in her first home sex tape.
3.6k words
4.41
34.6k
24

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
happyalex
happyalex
227 Followers

In the days following the adventurous Saturday night Alex found himself regularly replaying the events. The flashing, the submission, the sex. All of it had been beyond his wildest expectations. At times he had to remind himself that it really happened, that it wasn't just a fantasy.

He was like a man reborn, bounding around the house with a constant smile. It went without saying that he couldn't be around his beautiful wife without getting horny. And who could blame him. In her early thirties, Sophie was a stunner. Long blonde hair, blue eyes, handsome features, a slim athletic body, long legs, a perfect butt, and an exotic French 'je ne sais quoi'. The only department she had been below average in was the bedroom, and things were looking up.

For her part, Sophie was still processing what had happened. Early in the week she had been slightly embarrassed and awkward, concerned that the dynamic of their marriage might have suffered as a result. But, as the days progressed, and she was treated with the same love and respect as before, indeed with more, she relaxed. In fact, the extra attention and overall keenness was in the grand scheme of things a good problem to have.

Although somewhat disappointed that his wife hadn't been gagging for it every day since, Alex reminded himself that he needed to have realistic expectations. After all, Rome wasn't built in a day. Patience and persistence were necessary, so he set to work thinking up something new and boundary-pushing for the coming weekend. Luckily, work was quiet over the summer, and by Thursday morning he was ready to kick things off.

"Have a nice day darling," he called out, collecting his briefcase and heading for the door.

"You too," she replied, not even looking up from her iPhone as she slouched into a designer chair and nursed a freshly brewed coffee.

"Oh...before I forget...don't make plans for Saturday as I've booked a table at Per Se."

The words took a second to sink in, but the large smile drawing across her face told him everything he needed to know, and he headed off with extra zing in his step. One of the most exclusive restaurants in town, Sophie had been dying to try it ever since her friend Leticia had mentioned it. The news put her in a fantastic mood, and finishing up the coffee she headed to the shower with extra zing of her own.

'Per Se, wow! I wonder how we managed to get that reservation? Shit...what am I going to wear?'

Visualizing wardrobe options, she removed her pajamas and turned on the taps. Catching a glimpse of her naked self in the mirror, a thought crossed her mind.

'Per Se...I wonder what he will expect in return?'

'Merde,' she immediately scolded. 'Why do I expect to have to repay his generosity in sex?'

Part of her was offended. Though another part felt a rush of anticipation. These new and conflicting thoughts swirled as she absentmindedly began to soap under the warm water.

"Hmm," she purred, luxuriating in the attention.

Images played back from the previous weekend and she wondered what was being planned this time. Would he use the blindfold and bindings again? Maybe in a different position? Or something new? The more she thought about it, the more her wet skin became sensitive to touch. The more she remembered what it had felt like to be at her husband's mercy, the more her nipples hardened.

"Oh," she whimpered, the flashbacks accelerating together with the manicured fingers busy between her legs.

The flirtatious fun during dinner. The naughty necking in the cab. Being commanded in the bedroom. Submitting to desires and being led to ecstasy. It was so unlike her to have lost control like that, and yet she couldn't deny that it had been some of the best sex ever.

With closed eyes she refocused on the here and now. The warm water pounding against her small breasts, the pleasure radiating from her sensitive clit, and finally the waves of joy from a steamy orgasm.

--------

"I'll get it," Alex called out, advancing through the living room to answer the front door. He purposefully hadn't finished getting fully dressed and was still walking around in boxers and a partially buttoned up shirt, one that showed plenty of chest.

"Louise, great to see you, come in please," he beckoned, smiling at the arrival of his nineteen-year-old babysitter.

She was cute, especially in a red summer dress. Five foot five, brunette, small breasts and a bum that was young and firm. As she passed he checked her out like never before; a lion sizing up its prey. Everything had changed now that he knew Louise had watched. Seeing her again felt salacious, especially as he hadn't told his wife, and Louise had no idea she had been busted. It was his own little secret.

That night had blown Louise's mind. She had spent a large part of Sunday looking for porn videos on the web of women being tied and taken the way Mr. M had done to Mrs. M. She'd then masturbated to them almost every day since.

"So," Alex asked, a growing sensation in his loins. "How was your week, anything interesting happen?"

"Nothing special," she replied shyly.

With hands behind her back she turning nervously on the spot under a domineering gaze. The ruffles of her hem flowing side to side across her smooth young thighs. Despite herself, she couldn't stop stealing glances at his crotch, where a growing bulge was evident. Imagining the beautiful cock behind the boxers caused a shudder. She was no virgin, but certainly had never seen a real man before last Saturday. In contrast to Mr M, her ex's all seemed so, well, boyish.

They stood there in silence, each lost in taboo, until the sound of Sophie's heels broke the growing tension. She came striding into the living room wearing tight white jeans and a flowing pale pink top. Her husband let out a soft wolf whistle, appreciating the new outfit. It might not have been a short revealing skirt, but it looked hot nonetheless.

"Louise sweetie, how are... Alex! C'est pas possible! Go and put something on," she blurted in embarrassment.

Alex grinned and excused himself, giving his wife a playful pat on the bum. He needed time to shower and finish preparing anyway.

---------

As Sophie savored the perfectly cooked rabbit with gratin, she brought up the topic of their impressionable young babysitter.

"Honey, you need to be more careful around Louise. We had a good chat earlier and everything is okay regarding what happened. But you can't walk around the house half-dressed when she's there. Think about it. Anyway, on some level it might have been for the better. We had an in-depth 'fille a fille'. She obviously needs someone experienced to confide in and her mum is not an option. Given what see saw the other night...I guess she felt she could open up with me. Anyway, she even told me all about her boyfriend disasters at college. Can you imagine she only lost her virginity last year?"

Alex almost choked on his food.

"Sounded like a horrible experience. Boys...they have no idea," she exclaimed.

"I was a boy once," he offered.

"My point exactly! Luckily for you I was too naïve to know otherwise," she joked. "Anyway, Louise was clearly a bit shocked about seeing us. But also heartened to know that getting old and having kids didn't have to kill it. I shared some of my experiences with her, and even gave her a few pointers on how to avoid creeps at college."

"I met you at college."

"Exactly!" she laughed again, raising her mojito.

Of course, Sophie was still a little embarrassed about what had happened. But equally, her ego also liked the fact that her husband's desire had been seen by someone else. And why should she be embarrassed about that?

Dinner was fun. The decor and food incredible. And by the end Sophie was well liquored and in the mood.

"So...what have you planned for us tonight?" she asked, as the dessert was being cleared away.

"What makes you think I have anything planned?" came the cool reply.

"C'est dommage...I was hoping to get lucky."

"Bill please!" he blurted out to the passing waiter.

---------

Returning home, Alex let his merry wife thank Louise and then whispered into her ear to go to the bedroom and wear the blindfold on the bed. After watching her saunter down the corridor he turned and addressed the babysitter.

"I left an envelope in the kitchen which should more than cover things. Now, if you will excuse me, I need to...help Mrs. M...with some pressing matters. Please just let yourself out."

"Sure Mr M, no problem," she blushed, cognizant of the innuendo.

Staring at her employers butt as he walked away made her realize how desperately she wanted to watch them again. But was it worth the risk? What if she got caught? Also, Mrs. M had been really nice earlier in the evening, wouldn't it be disrespectful? Words drifted down the corridor as she considered the options.

"Come to me, my love."

In that instant Louise knew what had to be done. Turning off the lights she walked heavily to the front door, called out good night, opened it, and then closed it with a thud.

Back in the bedroom Sophie moved uncertainly, feeling for her husband.

"Where are we going?" she asked nervously, being unexpectedly led from the room.

"Sshh. Trust me."

With a final peep into the kids' room to ensure they were sound asleep, Alex guided his object of desire into the study. Earlier he had moved a white lounge chair into the middle of the room and placed it two yards in front of his desk, where his large twenty-seven inch iMac had pride of place. Leading Sophie to stand next to the chair, he reached out and turned on the desk light, bathing them in a soft glow.

Mouse clicks then rang out into the silence, and even with the blindfold Sophie could tell there was a bright new source of light in front. The glow from the imac screen was accompanied by Rihanna's voice. She smiled at her favourite dance hit, Umbrella, and her hips started swaying to the beat. Aware of a presence behind she leaned back and wiggled teasingly against the hard body.

"You're wearing too many clothes," came the playful whisper.

The blonde giggled as hands brushed lightly against her sides and slowly raised the loose-fitting top. Lifting her arms along with the beat she felt the fabric rise and disappear. Reflexively her hands came down and covered her exposed chest against the cool air, but they were quickly coaxed out of the way by a stronger pair.

"My, my. I see you've been shopping" Alex smiled, peeking over his wife's shoulder. "Beautiful."

Sophie was pleased that the sheer white bra had been well received. Buying it had taken an agonizingly long time the day before. An embarrassed novice when it came to sexy lingerie shopping, she had felt obliged to over tip the poor La Perla sales girl who had endured her embarrassing indecision. Now swelling with pride, her breasts rose to meet the eager hands that were soon cupping and kneading through the thin material.

"Hmm," she moaned.

"Now remove your jeans," came the instruction. "I want to see if you bought a matching set."

Moments later Sophie was left standing alone. With trepidation she removed and cast aside her strappy sandals and jeans, leaving her fit body slightly self-conscious in nothing but expensive sheer white lingerie. She was grateful when a familiar bulge wedged itself between her cheeks, and relaxed into the rhythm as it ground into her crack along with the music.

Goosebumps then erupted as warm breath and wet lips made contact with her delicate neck, and she breathed in heavily as hands played across her sensitive skin. But just as her aching clit finally received some much needed attention, all contact disappeared, leaving her alone and disappointed again.

"Time for you to get naked," came the voice, now somewhere in front.

Alex held his breath as the gorgeous blonde paused in hesitation. He suspected that an internal battle was being waged between the old conservative version of his wife, and the sexual MILF that had recently awoken. Sensing it was a critical moment he took firmer control, removing the need for her tipsy and confused brain to make the decision.

"Take off you underwear," he commanded.

After what seemed like an eternity, but was only a matter of seconds, and with neither of them noticing that the music video had finished, the sheer white bra and matching panties ended up on the floor.

"Good girl," Alex breathed approvingly. "Now, there is a chair next to you on the right. Sit down."

As he turned and clicked the mouse a few times, Sophie reached out and found it. What was it doing here? She felt the material under her bum as she sat, which was soft like a towel. Despite being slightly drunk she deduced that her husband had moved the white lounge chair from the corner of their room into the study and put a towel on it. Even with everything going on, the perfectionist in her took time to appreciate the towel gesture, as it would prevent stains. Stains? When did preventing sex stains become a thing?

But she was jolted out of her thoughts by a blinding light. Reflexively raising her hands she shielded her eyes until they could adjust to the removal of the blindfold. It took a while before she could look around and notice that a new video had started on the screen.

It was called 'Mine' and was a GQ produced, three minute long erotic art video. It didn't really show graphic sex, but was gorgeously done and oozed arousal. GQ's take on 'Fifty shades of grey' if you will, but much better.

After it ended another video started, one from Alex's favourite 'artistic porn' site. The scene opened with a beautiful blonde slowly raising her black dress and removing her panties before lewdly crawling to a well-dressed man sitting on a bed. The cinematography was superb and Sophie immediately noticed the actress's resemblance to herself, and what she had worn the weekend before.

How had Alex pulled it off? Was it a coincidence? Had he arranged the video? Or had he, which was obviously more likely, picked the dress to make her look like the actress?

Onscreen, the blonde reached her man and provocatively turn around on the plushly carpeted floor until she was lewdly offering her exposed rear, still on all fours. The man authoritatively reached forward. First caressing, then confidently probing. Back in the real world Sophie let out a gasp as electricity unexpectedly shot up her nervous system.

"Notice the resemblance?" her husband hissed.

He had quietly moved to kneel by her side, and mirroring the onscreen action, had inserted a finger into her tight hole.

"That could be you...don't you think?"

Sophie nodded, transfixed by the video and the accompanying pulses of joy.

'Eat your heart out 4D cinema," she thought.

Like the weekend before, her husband had managed to ratchet her level of desire up to a point where primeval instincts were kicking in. Where an inner demon that had long been buried was taking control. And as if her legs had a mind of their own, they spread invitingly apart.

"I'm going to record us tonight my darling, so that you can see how beautiful you are," Alex explained, his pulse racing as he rubbed her clit and waited to know if she would play along.

Sophie bit her lip, but couldn't resist nodding consent. Adrenaline surged through both of them at the realization of what it would mean. Alex reached up and clicked the mouse again, illuminating a little green light at the top of the iMac.

He quickly returned to kneel by her side and reached again for the irresistible pink pussy that was waiting to be played with for posterity. Enjoying himself, he alternated between inserting different combinations of fingers, spreading the cute lips, and diddling the erect clit to elicit a variety of moans and groans. All the time making sure the camera's view wasn't blocked.

"Hmm," his subject whimpered, grinding into the pleasure without shame.

Had anyone suggested, even an hour before, that Sophie would be lewdly flaunting herself for the camera, she would have thought them crazy. But there was no denying that at that moment all she wanted to do was perform.

Onscreen the action cut to the blonde hopping onto the bed, getting back on all fours, and turning around so that her head was suspended at waist height. Moments later an erect object appeared and advanced. Sophie didn't like giving blowjobs, but had to admit it looked sexy as the blonde's full lips sealed around the hard shaft. And as it began to thrust gently in and out of the actress's mouth, Sophie was far from disgusted.

That's when an object emerged in the real world, from the shadows on the left. A hard pole of flesh with a torso behind it. The trimmed pubic hair made the normally familiar cock look bigger than usual, and different. Enough so that Sophie felt a jolt of guilty excitement when she partially rotated her head and waited for what was clearly coming next.

Alex could barely believe that his previously conventional wife was really going along with it. Blowjobs from her were rare and usually done begrudgingly. And here she was obediently waiting for one. Wanting to act swiftly in case she changed her mind, he cupped behind her head with one hand and lined up. But he needed have worried. There was no flinching as his hard dick passed through her glossy pink lips to invade the damp warmth of her well brought up mouth.

An observer might have described what followed as less a blow job, and more a gentle face fucking. For although she had clamped her lips tight, Sophie wasn't bobbing or sucking, but rather letting her oral cavity be used like a glory hole. Still, Alex wasn't going to complain as he looked down and marveled.

"Um," he groaned in satisfaction. "Your mouth is incredible."

"Hm," she moaned in response, though possibly more due to the fact that her hand was busy between her legs.

After a minute the scene changed. The actor pushed the blonde down onto the bed and moved in with his mouth. Sophie was spell bound by the close up of the blonde's shaved pussy being licked. Jealous, she craved the same treatment. Though she needed have worried. The cock in her mouth disappeared, the chair was pushed to a slight angle, and her leg furthest from the screen was raised onto what must have been her husbands shoulder.

The force and heat of the tongue elicited a squeal of delight. Breathing in sharply, Sophie alternated between watching the actress being eaten out and watching her own pussy being lapped, sucked and tongued. It was heavenly, and her hips rose and fell. Occasionally, Alex would come up for breath and spread her sexy pink hole, smiling for the camera as light reflected off the mixture of saliva and pussy juice trickling down his chin.

"I need to cum...I want you inside me," she pleaded, short of breath.

As if on cue, the onscreen couple began to fuck.

"Ask me properly," he insisted.

Knowing that her husband liked dirty talk, Sophie decided the quickest route to orgasm was to oblige.

"Alex..." she paused. "I need you to fuck me. Fuck me...with your big dick."

It was a bit forced and simple, but would do, especially as he wanted it just as badly. Moving impatiently in front he raised both her legs, pinned them back, and watched hungrily as the tight little pussy opened up enticingly.

"Oui," she cried out, as the forceful thrusts began.

"Beg for it."

"Fuck me...fuck me harder," she moaned theatrically, getting more into the spirit. "Fuck my pussy."

With knees back almost to her shoulders, Sophie felt like she was being split in two. Waves of discomfort and joy ebbed and crested with each penetration. Drool seeped from one side of her mouth as she looked around in a daze through half closed eyes. The blonde's shaved pussy taking a large shaft on screen, her own neatly trimmed mound being rammed in real life, and the little green light recording it all. She reveled in being both a voyeur and an exhibitionist.

happyalex
happyalex
227 Followers
12