Sophie's Football Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like this cock in your mouth don't you?" He teased her

She moaned in response, never taking her eyes off his. She sucked harder, bobbing that gorgeous blonde haired face up and down his cock meat, stuffing her mouth and throat full of his hard dick. He could feel the velvet touch of her throat as his dick returned to her throat. Seeing those lips slide on his dick made him want to cum straight away. He had fantasised about Sophie on her knees sucking him off, but never in a situation like this.

Her eyes stayed fixed on his as her head continued it's long journey up and down his dick. It felt so erotic, having his best mates girlfriend on her knees in front of him, impaled on his dick, her mouth working and sucking his cock for all she was worth, swallowing all of his meat while her boyfriend was in the next room. What made it more hot was that they were in the middle of the door way, Sophie holding his hips and bobbing her head up and down his shaft faster and faster, never loosing the dick out of her mouth for a second. But the hottest thing of all, was her eyes. Staring at his, full of lust over that cock-filled mouth, watching him as she bobbed her head up and down. The situation turned him on so much.

"Suck my dick Sophie, Swallow it down that pretty throat of yours" He growled at her, still holding her head, her eyes still on his. "We're in the middle of your kitchen and the doors are open, Sophie. And you're down on your knees sucking me off."

She moaned loudly and sucked harder

"Oh yeah baby! You're sucking the cock of your boyfriends best friend. Oh yeah! And you're loving it"

She opened her mouth a little this time and closed her eyes, moaning loudly around his cock, before returning her lips and staring down the length of his pole.

Looking into his eyes while she sucked and moaned, Sophie moved faster. Then she took her mouth from his cock and grabbed it with a hand and started beating it.

"Your cock tastes so good." She said smiling at him teasingly. "If you're a good boy I might suck it again for you."

"You'll beg me to let you suck it when I'm done with you slut." He said, and he knew it would be true aswell judging by how she was behaving.

"Ooooo" She moaned, then returned her head back to onto his dick.

"Damn I wish I could video this." He moaned

Popping her mouth off his dick again, sophie smiled at him and said, "Maybe next time we can."

Smiling at her, he knew she would be back for more.

Still beating at his dick she smiled at him again and calmly and innocently said with her teasing smile on that beautiful face,

"Do you want to cum all over me or in my mouth?"

The question itself almost made him cum. Just thinking about either.

She seemed to sense he would cum soon and released her grip on his dick and placed her hands on his hips again. She flicked her hair out of her face again and looking up at him, slowly opened her mouth and covered the head of his cock. With her eyes fixed on his, she slid her beautiful mouth, those full pink lips back down his cock, and resumed sucking him off again.

"Damn you are a hot cocksucker" He moaned between breaths. "Your boyfriend is a lucky guy."

"Mmmmmm" She moaned at the mention of her boyfriend.

"You'll have to kiss him after this." He said as he threw his head back and pulled her down hard on his dick. Her hands were now tightly holding his ass, as he came in buckets down that lovely blonde haired throat, filling her stomach. Sophie's eyes looked at him the entire time, teasing him.

Josh sat watching the football game, completely engrossed. Not realising that at that moment, less than 15 feet away, his beautiful girlfriend was on her knees with his friends 10 inch dick shoved down her throat, gulping down all of his cum after the world's greatest blowjob.

He cheered as the Raiders scored a touchdown and Sophie closed her eyes while swallowing.

When Ben started cumming down her throat, Sophie swallowed all that she could, some escaped out of her mouth because of how much there was, though she tried her hardest not to let any get away. What a reward for her work. She then let the cock be pulled from her mouth. She tasted the hot sticky cum in her mouth and looked up at Ben, smiled and swallowed with a loud gulp.

Sophie then turned to look through the doors. She saw that Josh still hadn't moved. Occasionally she had looked in his direction while sucking Ben's cock. Seeing her boyfriend while giving his friend a blowjob had turned her on like crazy.

Licking her lips she turned to Ben ready to say ' You might need a rest before the main course.' But was stunned when she was confronted with a raging hard cock.

"You're still hard!!" She exclaimed

"I always am after a good cocksucking, but I've never been this hard before, it must be you." He replied with a large smile

Lifting her up so that she was standing while she still stared at that still hard cock, Ben grabbed her by her ass and pushed her against the counter.

She looked into his eyes and smiled as he lifted her to sit on the counter surface.

"And just what do you think you're going to do now?" She asked teasingly, again, staring straight into his eyes.

He replied as he reached under her skirt, pulled her panties down and threw them on the floor.

"I'm going to fuck you, right on this counter, right where your boyfriend could see if he just turned his head, and I am gonna make you moan so loud that you'll scream and beg me to never stop fucking you!"

She smiled teasingly at him.

"I'll moan if I choose, but scream and beg you to fuck me forever? I don't even do that for Josh!" She said

He pulled her to the edge of the counter and lined his dick up with the entrance to her pussy.

"You're not only gonna beg me, but you'll let me fuck you whenever, wherever and however I want to!"

And with those words, he thrust as hard as he could into her.

Sophie had to bite her bottom lip as the huge rod of her boyfriends friend entered her fast and roughly. A loud moan still escaped her lips though. She would have screamed literally as loud as she could because of the pain and the pleasure of having her pussy stretched and filled so much so quickly, but then Josh certainly would have heard and this would just have been a fuck rather than the illicit fuck it was.

With the spear buried to the hilt in her, she settled down. The initial thrust had lifted her off the counter, but now she was sitting on it again, completely full.

"OH!" She moaned. "I've never been so full." She said a touch breathless

Ben smiled a large smile. He was just holding his cock within her, not moving at all. Not that she minded, she was full of cock at last and she was relishing in the pleasure.

"You like the feel of my dick in your pussy Sophie." He said as his hands found her ass cheeks.

Her pussy gripped his dick like a vice.

"Hmmmm, I've had better." She teased.

Ben's eyebrow's rose, but then he pulled her to him and started to fuck in and out of her, hard and fast, very fast in fact.

"Oooooooooooh" Sophie moaned as Ben's cock pistoned in and out of her. She threw her head back and locked her legs around his waist, tightly pulling him deeper into her.

"Oh yes, Ooooh, uh uh uh uh uh uh, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" Sophie moaned, gripping the edge of the counter so her knuckles went white. The pleasure she felt from the illicit fuck she was getting tore through her and she threw her head back as far as she could, moaning loudly. "OOOOOOOOOOOH!"

"So gooood" she thought. Her mouth was hanging open and her moans and groans filled the room.

"You like it bitch?" Ben moaned at Sophie

"Ummmmmmmmmm, Oh, Yeah!" She moaned

"Want more?" He asked

"Uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh" She groaned

"I said do you want more slut?" He demanded while slowing his pace.

"YEEES" She moaned loudly "Yes, oh yes, thaat's it, ooohh, ummm, yeah"

"You like me fucking you?" Ben growled

"Oh yeah, yeess, yes, yess, sooooooo goooooooood" She groaned.

Her head was as far back as she could bend it, her back arched so he could get easier access to her soaking pussy. Her hands holding a death lock on the counter as Ben fucked her thoroughly and furiously. Her large tits bounced and jolted around her chest straining against the thin white material and crying out to break free from her constraining bra.

It felt so good. She had never felt anything like this in her life. Her pussy was filled and stretched beyond belief, she was being fucked so hard she could hardly sit on the counter and above all else, this was her boyfriends friend who was fucking her while her boyfriend sat not 15 feet away in the next room, with the joining glass doors open. The volume of the tv was the only reason he couldn't hear the moaning and groaning from the other room and made him completely unaware of the brutal fucking his girlfriend was getting. All it would take would be for him to turn his head, or turn down the volume a little, to notice the erotic action 15 feet away from him.

But Sophie didn't care anymore, she was being more than satisfied, reaching sexual heights that she never imagined existed as her boyfriends friend plowed relentlessly in and out of her pussy.

"Oh you're so good" Ben moaned "Better than I ever thought u would be! You're so tight and hot"

He pistoned into her harder.

"OOOOOOOOOHH!" Sophie moaned "Yoouuurrr'e sooooooooo goooooooood"

Their moans filled the kitchen and battled against the sounds of the game.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" Sophie groaned as she ground her pussy on his cock. She knew now that she never wanted him to stop fucking her.

Ben drove his dick home over and over into the writhing beauty impaled on his thick shaft, being lifted off the counter with every thrust into her tight pussy.

"Fuck you're good" He said through gritted teeth, sweat slicked his body, but his mind was on Sophie as her head hug backwards, arching her back, fucking back at him and meeting every hard thrust of his with a hard thrust of her own, impaling herself even more on his dick as hard as she could.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes, yes, oh!" She moaned opened mouthed

He was hypnotised by the bouncing and juggling of her large round tits. He had always wanted to see them, always wanted to touch them, just as he had always wanted to fuck Sophie. Well, now he was fucking her.

He slowed his pace and stopped.

"No, no NO!" Sophie complained in an angry voice

He grabbed the bottom of her white top and started pulling it up. Once she realised what he wanted, she stopped trying to fuck herself on his dick and grabbed her top, pulled it over her head and threw it on the floor. Then she reached behind and unclasped her bra, slid the straps from her shoulders and threw that on the floor too.

"You can look at these once you start fucking me again!" She said while she cupped her tits

Ben smiled, slowly pulling out and slammed hard back into her.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!!" Sophie groaned as the cock entered her with force again, but still she held tightly onto her tits.

He hammered into her with all of the force he could and Sophie's 36C tits bounced around with her hands gripping them tightly, pushing them together with the force of his thrusts. She started to squeeze her tits and kneed them like dough as Ben fucked in to her, then she started playing with her nipples and moaning loudly again.

"Ooooohh, ummmmmmmmm, yeah" She moaned as he pinched her erect nipples. Then she roughly grabbed her tit and squezzed them as hard as she could while Ben relentlessly filled her with his long hard dick.

The eternity ring on Sophie'd left hand glinted in the light as Sophie squeezed her tits, groaning in the ecstasy he was giving her. He remembered when her boyfriend had given her that ring, Sophie had said he was the only guy for her and the only guy she would ever be with. Now it witnessed the illicit fuck and heard all of Sophies moaning and groaning that he was so good. Ben smiled and deliberately watched the ring as his dick pumped long and hard strokes into Sophie's welcoming pussy. Watching it shine in the light as Sophie gripped her tits and he fucked her senseless.

Her tight hole accepted him welcomingly. Her smooth legs locked around his waist, pulled his dick deeper and deeper into her womb, her long blonde hair hung in the air as her head was back and swung violently with each thrust of his long hard dick.

"Oh baby you're pussy is so tight" He groaned

He caught a glimpse of her eyes, glazed over from the sheer pleasure her pussy was feeding to her. She would do anything for him right then, even fucked him right in front of Josh's face, had he asked. But he was enjoying the illicit fuck more. He was fucking his friends hot girlfriend and she was loving it.

Sophie released her grip on her firm tits and once again grasped the counter.

"Yes, Yes, OH FUCK! OOH YEEAH! UH UH UH UH UH! Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" She groaned loudly

Watching the gorgeous blonde's firm mounds roll around her chest as he thrust, he heard her moan,

"Oh yeah, Ben, uh uh, yeah"

Now he fucked her for all he was worth. Her tits went wild, rolling, bouncing and smacking against each other with a loud crack. Lifting off her chest and bouncing around as Sophie was bouncing around on him.

"OOOOOOOOH" She moaned

"You enjoying this?" He asked breathlessly

"OOH YEESSSS! SOOO GOOOOOD! She moaned

"Want me to stop" Ben stared at her tits

"NOOOO!" She moaned loudly

"Tell me what you want then"

Sophie moaned loudly

"Tell me!" He demanded

"FUCK ME! OH! PLEEASSE FUCK ME!" Sophie screamed finally

Ben looked at the hot blonde beauty fuck him and moan and beg him to fuck her, more and more. Her tits were squashed together now as her arms were pressing them together from the side.

"OOOOOHH, FUCK ME, FUCK ME" She groaned loudly

Ben obliged. Sophie raised herself up, looking straight into his eyes and locked her arms around his neck.

"UH UH UH UH" She moaned, her eyes closing from the pleasure, then she forced them open to look at him. She kept on doing this, except when she spoke to him.

"Oh yeah baby, who's the best?" He asked her, still fucking wildly

"OOOOHHH, YOOOOUU ARREEE" She groaned

"Say it" He said

"OOOOOOOH, UUUMMMMM, BEN ISSS THEE BEESSSTT! UMMMMM OOOOOHHHHHH, YEAH, THHHE BESSST FUUUCK! OOOHHH YEEAHH!" She groaned as loudly as she could.

"How good?" Ben smiled

"OOOOOOOOHHHH, YOOUUR'EE THEE BESESST! UMMMM YEAH!! SOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD! YOOUUUU'RE MUCHH BETTERRR THAANNN JJOOOSHH!!!" She groaned loudly

"How much better?" He demanded, She was close now! He wore a big smile now because he loved this, not only did he get to fuck this beauty with her boyfriend in the other room, but he got her to tell him he was better than her boyfriend!

"SSOOOO MUUUCHHH BEEEEETTER!!! YOUUUUUUR DIIICK ISSSS SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGG!!!! OHHHHHHHHHHH! SOOOOOOO BIIIG! SOOOOOOOOOOO FUULLLL! She moaned loudly, while looking in his eyes. "SOOOO MUUCCCHH BIGGGGGER THAAN JJOSSHHH!!!"

His thrusts went deep within her, her ripe melons were now squashing against his bare chest, although he didn't remember taking his shirt off. Her soft breasts pressed against him but they still had a firmness to them. The feel of her tits and the look of her as he fucked her, the feel of her hard nipples pressed against his chest as she pulled herself close to him. Sophie's breasts squashing against him and jiggling in the space provided as she now had one hand round his neck and the other on the counter for leverage, this girl sure knew how to fuck!

"YOOOUUU FUUCKKK MEEE THEEE BESSTT!" She groaned

"I LOOOVE YOUUURR DIICK! PLEEASSE FUUUCKKK MEEE FOREVVERRR! PLEEASSSE DOON'TT STOOPPP! DON'TT EVEEE STOPPPP!" She screamed

She was his now

Deeper and harder he fucked inside her until her body tensed and she started screaming in pure ecstasy and lust.

"OH YEAH! YEA, YES, YES! FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME! OHHHHHHH, HARDER! UMMMMMM YEAAAAH! OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!! UMMMMMMMMMMM, OH OH OH OH, UH UH UH UH! FUCK ME!"

She was bouncing as hard as she could onto his dick and then suddenly her back arched, and she threw her head back.

"OHHHHHHH YEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!! I'MMMM CUUUUMMMMMMMMMMIINNNGG!!!! OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!"

Sophie shuddered on top of the dick buried in her pussy, feeling the biggest climax she had ever had in her life wash over her. If Josh had come in at that moment, she wouldn't have been able to have moved a muscle.

Her head was in the clouds and her body shivered all over from the rough fucking she just had at the hands, or the large dick, of her boyfriends best friend.

"Now that was an amazing fuck!" She thought

All of a sudden, Ben lifted her up and carried her over towards the glass table and chairs. He sat down on one of the chairs, with her straddling him. It was then that Sophie realised he was still hard! "Surely he can't be hard after cumming twice!" She thought.

He seemed to read the question on her face and answered.

"I haven't cum in you yet, but I will before I go. I just wanted to fuck you a different way, ever since I saw you bend for that magazine in there."

"Doggie style?" She asked, "He wants more?!" She thought

"Yeah, over this fine glass table of yours!" He said as he stood her up.

She felt a huge loss as his dick came out of her well-fucked pussy, a pussy that had belonged only to her boyfriend up until a short while ago.

He turned her around and bent her over, resting on her elbows.

"This time I'm gonna fuck you!" He said as he entered her from behind

Sophie knew that doggie style always made her feel more full of dick than any other position, but she gasped at the feel now. If she thought she had been full before, she was twice as full now.

She backed her ass up on his dick, but Ben held her still, she could see him smile at her in the mirror opposite them.

"Well, fuck me then!" She demanded

"No, no, Sophie! I tell you and you beg for it." He said, slowly moving in and out of her, but not letting her have all of his cock. He held her firmly by the hips so she couldn't squirm back to fill herself with that wonderful earth shattering orgasm pole.

"Oooo" She cooed, "Oh" moaning didn't help her either. "Ahhhh, fuck me, please, I can't take this anymore, please, I want your dick, I want you to fuck me, I want your dick to please my pussy! I want it more than anything in the wor...." She stopped speaking as Ben's thick cock slammed into her from behind.

The feeling was even more amazing than before. His long thick cock, sliding in and out of her, when it should have been her boyfriend, made her groan and let her head fall to the table top.

Her nipples were grazing across the top of the table, hard and protruding, as Ben continued his long strokes pleasing her pussy.

"Ooooooooooooohh Yeeeaahhhh" Sophie moaned into the glass. Raising onto her hands she slammed her pussy back onto Ben's 10 inch rod and squealed in delight.

Ben reached around and grabbed both of Sophie's firm tits and squeezed as she bucked back against his hard strokes. Surely Josh should have heard some of the noise by now, or wondered where they had gotten to! He must have heard Sophie's orgasm scream!

Continuing his thrusts into her, Sophie turned her head to look in his eyes.

"Fuck me big boy! Fuck me good and hard! Make me cum like my boyfriend, your best friend, can't do!"

Then she moaned loudly and fell onto her elbows as he thrust even harder into her.

She was so wet. He grabbed her hips and looked in the mirror. Her face was contorted in a look of ecstasy, her eyes trying to roll into her head. Her larger tits were swaying back and forth as she gripped the edge of the round glass table.