Sophie's Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Oscar! Fancy giving me a hand to tame your slut-wife!" he enquired, glancing at his friend. Oscar, who was himself very aroused by now, gladly accepted Bruno's offer. "Sure, I'll show you what a true cum drinking slut she is!" Oscar stood up and walked over to Sophie, patting her on the face like a rider patting his horse.

In his hand he held a black ceramic bowl. He knelt in front of her face, his cock standing proud from his hips, still weeping sticky, clear fluid. Wiping his dripping cock in the shallow bowl, he offered it to Sophie. She enthusiastically licked at the bowl, her tongue desperately searching for his precious pre-cum.

Bruno strengthened his grip on Sophie's ponytail, pulled her head back as far as he could. Her mouth was agape, and moaning uncontrollably. "Sophie my darling, you will suck my cock while Bruno has his way with you, yes?" he said, mockingly. She was unable to answer properly, but the look in her eyes was one of total submission. She stuck out her tongue, inviting Oscar's cock into her hot mouth. He shoved it deep into her throat, feeling it slide past her tonsils. "Arrruuuuugh!" Sophie gagged, but her husband held it firm. She felt a pool of spit collecting in her throat, mixing with stringy juices rising from her stomach. With her mouth totally full, the sticky, juicy mess spurted out around Oscar's cock and balls, coating him, and dripping messily down her chin onto the floor. He began to fuck her mouth, mercilessly, as she fought to overcome her gag reflex. Slimy drool and saliva poured from her mouth as Oscar fucked her face.

Now Sophie was in heaven, being double fucked by her husband and his friend. A cock deep in her throat, and a monstrous black cock in her ass, she groaned and wailed like an animal. The two men used her body like a rag doll, plundering her holes in the most perverse way, but she was enjoying every second of it. Her legs still held far apart by the leg spreader bar, and her wrists still cuffed together, Sophie was helpless to resist. They pumped her full of cock until Oscar could feel his balls beginning to tighten as his climax approached. "Oh yes! I've got a present for you, slave! Yes.....yes.....yes.....YESSSSSSSSSS!" grunted Oscar. He quickly withdrew his throbbing cock from Sophie's mouth, and aimed it at the black bowl. An eruption of hot, sticky cum spewed from Oscar's hard cock. Jet after jet of white slippery cum splashed into the bowl, contrasting against the black ceramic, until finally his orgasm subsided. He gave a long satisfied sigh, and placed the bowl on the floor in front of his wife. "Show Bruno what a filthy cum-slut you are Sophie!" he sneered.

Bruno was unrelenting, his fierce fucking showed no signs of slowing, but he watched intently as Oscar gave his slave her orders. She lowered her head towards the bowl, and licked greedily at the sticky cum. Bruno's pounding made it difficult for Sophie, her lips and tongue bashed against the bowl with every one of his powerful thrusts. Her face became coated with Oscar's juice as she lapped frantically at the contents of the bowl. "See Bruno? The slave loves to drink her Master's cum. She is a real cum-whore!" It was true, Sophie loved the taste of cum. In no time at all she had sucked up the juice until the bowl was spotlessly clean.

"Good job Oscar! This slave of yours is so devoted to you! Wait until you see her ass gape when I've finished fucking the white trash!" Sensing his own climax fast approaching, Bruno withdrew his cock, which was glistening with Sophie's ass juice. He spun her around on the floor on her knees so that her rear pointed to Oscar.

He stood astride her back, and using his large hands spread the cheeks of her perfect ass far apart. Sophie's rear entrance relaxed into the largest gaping hole Oscar had ever seen. "What does the Master think of that then?" Bruno laughed. He flexed his knees slightly, dipping the massive cock in and out of Sophie's stretched ass. "Do you think the slave is still hungry for cum Oscar?" Oscar nodded, "She's always hungry for more, believe me!"

As Bruno felt the cum rising through his thick shaft, he aimed his cock at Sophie's gaping asshole. A stream of hot cum flooded from the tip of his penis, dribbling between the tops of her ass cheeks down into Sophie's stretched rectum, disappearing deep inside her. "Oh yeah baby, oh yes, OH YES!!! Feel a black mans cum inside you!!!" he shouted. Sophie could certainly feel it, her sore ass filling up with the soothing fluid. Oscar was mesmerised by the sight in front of him. His wife's ass had suffered the most brutal fucking from Bruno, and now he watched as it was filled with copious amounts of semen. "Oh yeah slut! Feel that cum flooding inside you!" said Bruno. Sophie badly needed to cum again, her aching cunt was on fire, yet she knew that she was just their fuck-toy.

"Well, Sophie, have you learnt your lesson? You've paid dearly for your misdemeanour, so you will be honest with me in future, yes?" asked her husband.

"Yes Master" smiled Sophie.

12