Sophie's Silver Sequin Dress

Story Info
A night out gets wild.
4.8k words
4.53
37.4k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alex! Vite...viens voir," the elegantly dressed blonde called out.

"What is it?" he asked, hobbling over to the window by the apartment's front door.

"Regard. Over there...on the corner of the block."

There was no missing the sparkling figure standing on the pavement.

"Wow...you don't see that every day..." he started.

But they were wasted words, the front door had already been opened and the pitter-patter of feet could be heard receding down the hallway. With a shrug of the shoulders he put on the other shoe, grabbed his wallet, called out a final good night, and headed towards the lifts. By the time he joined his wife on the street corner, the figure was nothing but a glow in the back of a yellow cab.

"You missed her. She was gorgeous and glamorous. All sequins and sparkles. A college senior heading to a 'glam' themed party."

"You knew her?"

"Non...non...we just spoke briefly. I asked her where she was going...and where she got the incredible dress."

Then Sophie paused, a thoughtful expression on her beautiful face.

"Remember what it was like being a student?" she sighed. "Those carefree days. No children. No babysitter logistics. No obligations. No 3am wake ups. Costume parties. Dancing into the night. Late mornings..."

And she drifted off, looking longingly at the taxi as it disappeared into the city's chaotic traffic.

-----------------

"Come on, where are we going?" she asked again, as excited as she was nervous.

Sophie knew they were in the upper-west side, and there was something vaguely familiar about the area, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it, especially as it was already dark.

"You don't remember my old stomping ground?" Alex smiled, delighting in his planned surprise.

That was it, of course! And as they rounded a corner she did indeed recognize the beautiful old stone and brick campus buildings. Although it had been a decade since her last visit, accompanying her then boyfriend to his lab, it suddenly felt like only yesterday. When they were both poor students just starting out in life together. Except, now she looked anything but poor. In fact, sitting in the back of the UberBLACK she looked like a million dollars.

"Strange place for a trendy night club..." she thought out loud.

"...I never said anything about a trendy night club..."

"Quoi?" she huffed, turning to stare at her husband with narrowing, inquisitive eyes, "You told me if I bought this dress you would take me somewhere incredible to dance the night away, like when we were students."

"Exactly. And I am. But I never mentioned a night club," he said with a naughty twinkle in his eyes.

Sophie suddenly had a bad feeling.

"You better not make me regret wearing this," she warned, crossing her arms.

Scolding herself for having agreed to wear such a showy and flashy silver sequin dress without knowing the final destination. Cursing herself for having walked straight into one of her husband's crazy ideas.

"So where is this place?" she asked impatiently as they stopped on a quiet street, nothing notable in sight.

"Don't worry that pretty little head of yours," he winked, exiting the Mercedes and extending his hand to help her out.

A toned arm appeared first. Followed by strappy silver heels and bare long legs. And as the rest of her exited the luxury black sedan it was like watching a celebrity arrive at a movie premier, or the current 'it girl' that attended all the cool parties. The shimmering silver dress stopped mid-thigh, the top half of the back was missing, and only a thin strap across each shoulder kept it in place. And with her long blonde hair in a sleek side parting she looked like a Swedish super model. The only thing missing to complete her ensemble was a horde of paparazzi snapping away.

Alex led his scowling trophy down the street. Clicking heels and sparkles announcing her arrival, ensuring that everyone they passed found it impossible not to stare. Up ahead there was a terraced brownstone which seemed to be a hubbub of activity. Groups going in and out. A lively and jovial crowd milling out front, enjoying the warm summer night.

Getting closer, booming music could be heard, and Sophie could now see they were college students. Her free hand went instinctively to the short hemline to try and pull the dress further down. But to her surprise, instead of walking past the building, her escort stopped.

"My old residence!" he said triumphantly, raising his hands towards the brownstone. "It was before your time Sweetie, when I was a 'strapping undergrad bachelor'. We used to throw the best party at the end of the year...and I am glad to see they kept up the tradition. Of course, I did have a backup plan just in case..."

"Tu ne peux pas être sérieux. You can't be serious!" She stammered. "A student...how do you call them...dorm party? Putain Alex, look how I am dressed!"

"Hang on..." he said defensively, "you are the one who said you wanted to go out like we were students again. You are the one who told me how much you wanted to wear that sparkling dress to go dancing like that college senior you saw the other night."

"Oui, oui, but..."

"Well, here we are," he said emphatically, "And this isn't just any old dorm party. It is THE dorm party. This used to be chez moi. Hallowed ground. I guarantee you'll love it. So, let's dance the night away like students, just like you wanted to. Look. No one knows us. No one will care if we crash...especially with you dressed like that. Hell, you still look like a college senior anyway, you'll fit right in. Me...I look like your lecherous old sugar daddy...but fuck it!"

"Seriously," she giggled, turning to leave, "joke's over, let's go."

But her husband refused to budge.

"Fine. We don't have to stay," he conceded. "But given we are here, let's go in for a minute and check it out. I'm curious to see if it has changed."

"Non," she replied, increasingly uneasy about all the staring eyes.

"OK, then stay here for a few minutes while I go in quickly and..."

"Quoi! You can't leave me here...alone."

"Then come in for pity's sake! We'll do a quick tour, and then we can go somewhere more... chic and cool."

"Urgh...promise?"

"Scouts honor."

She'd heard that before and should have known better.

"Bon, quickly then," she relented, allowing herself to be reluctantly pulled into the queue of people squeezing into the building. Taking care to avoid the bodies and empty plastic cups already littering the stairs. Her sexy black panties barely hidden beneath the short sparking dress as she navigated each step.

Alex led them inside and up a flight of equally crowded stairs, going deeper and deeper into the pulsing space. Their senses adjusting to the invasive atmosphere. The mass of people. The stench of sweat and alcohol. Until, rounding a corner, they found themselves in a dimly lit room full of heaving bodies.

Sophie stopped dead. The music, the smell, the crowd, everything about it triggered something. A repressed memory from her freshmen days. A night that she had never told anyone about. A night that had been expunged from her past. But now the flashes came rushing back. Too real to ignore. Confused and conflicting emotions surfacing as her body started to remember...

"Punch?"

There was no response.

"Come on...a drink for the road?"

But it was only when Alex touched her bare shoulder and dangled the plastic cup right in front of her face that she returned to the present. And as it came into focus, she instinctively reached out and grabbed it. Downing the contents in one go. Hoping the burn of cheap alcohol would ease her agitated mind.

Oblivious to what had just happened, Alex took his wife's swig as a sliver of an opening. Seizing the opportunity, he pulled her into the seething jungle, hoping that her love of dancing would prevail. That they would be able to stay for a while. Long enough at least to get drunk and randy. Long enough to guarantee wild sex back home.

Despite an initial objection, Sophie couldn't stop her heart pounding to the visceral bass. And powerless against the rhythm resonating through her veins, she began moving to the infectious beat. Gingerly at first, still uneasy about the short sparkling dress and the attention it was generating. But bit by tentative bit her moves became more fluid. Awkwardness replaced by confidence. Her repressed ego gradually embracing the audience. Indulging itself. Even showing off. All aided and amplified by a constant stream of plastic cups, which seemed to regularly find their way into her hands.

Alex knew that his tipsy wife would be slipping away, leaving behind a far more suggestible creature, and he encouraged it. Pointing out some of the raunchier youngsters on the dance floor and laughing as he dared his MILF to copy them. And whether it was bending over provocatively, wiggling her rear, or grinding against his leg, the blonde never backed down. Juvenily relishing her status as queen bee on the dance floor. So self-absorbed that she stopped caring when her short hemline rode high. Or that with her husband's assistance it was even being raised far enough to flash the sexy crease of her bum.

Alex was conscious of the young men who couldn't stop ogling. No doubt hard as they watched his wife's writhing body and willed her to show more flesh, envious that it wasn't their hands all over her. And it wasn't just the boys. The girls were staring too. Some jealous and spiteful, others wondering if she tasted as good as she looked.

He could sense it all. And as he left her alone to go to the toilet, part of him worried that the beasts might ravage her in his absence. But returning, she was still there, lost in the music. A vision to behold. Holding back for a bit, hidden amongst the crowd, he joined the others in marveling at her perfectness. Her desirability. She was sexual fantasy personified, and his mind filled with all the obscene things he would do to her when they got back home.

However, just as he was about to step forward to reclaim her, a movement caught his eye. A young stud appeared, approaching her from behind. Closing in enough to make his presence felt, his intentions clear. But holding back a little, waiting to see if the female would accept him. An animal engaged in a mating ritual that had been played out across the millennia.

Alex froze, suddenly curious to see what might happen. And as no rejection came, he watched the young male gently grab his wife's swaying hips and ever so gradually reel her in. Adjusting his movements so that eventually their bodies were locked together, moving in sync.

The kid was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. Nothing fancy. Nothing sophisticated. Just some young punk that had seized the moment to try his luck with the hottest girl at the party. Alex could have cut in. Should have cut it. But he stood pat. A hard on forming as he watched his wife shamelessly enjoying the attention of another male. He had seen Sophie that way before and knew she was in a world of her own. Possibly oblivious to the fact that she was dancing with someone else. Or possibly not, it wouldn't have mattered.

The young stud must have sensed it too, because his hands grew bolder. Roaming more and more freely over her sequin clad body. Playing with her hemline. Testing for limits, and not finding any. Growing more confident. Until, throwing caution to the wind, he let a hand rest on her chest. And when that didn't prompt any negative response, he brought up the other and began to knead her braless heaving breasts through the sexy dress.

Far from protesting, Sophie seemed to savor the public foreplay. Leaning back against his shoulder and running her hands over his, stoking the fire. And as one of the kid's arms then dropped suggestively, Alex found himself holding his breath, willing the boy to up the ante. His blood boiling as he watched a stranger's hand trace down the side of his wife's rip cage, round the front her hip, under the hem, and between her legs.

On one level Alex was surprised that his wife was letting it go that far. And yet, if he thought back to how she had gotten off performing for an audience in front of their webcam, maybe it wasn't so surprising. Maybe...

The idea hit him like a freight train, and without a second thought he jumped into action. Circling round the back of the entwined couple, tapping the student on the shoulder and leaning forward in a friendly but strong manner.

"Thanks for keeping my girl company."

The kid turned around, and for the briefest of moments considered arguing with the challenger. But just as quickly he realized that the older guy was serious, and well enough built to defend his territory. So, reluctantly, he let his prize go and watched her being led away.

Sophie felt herself being pulled through the mass of people. Everything a blur of happy faces and limbs, until she emerged into the relative clam of an alcove just off the main room.

"Alex, what..."

But before she could finish her sentence, she was propelled forward and wedged into a small group of people. Causing her to apologize to the students that were being pushed apart to make room. Causing her to...

Freeze. Looking forward she stopped in surprise. In front of them were two old, stain-filled sofas, and on each there were people making out. Except, one couple was doing far more than that. The girl's dress had been pulled down and the boy was busy fondling her huge melons as they made out to a chorus of cheers.

"That's it dude!"

"Jiggle those tits bro..."

Make-out corner it was called, and Alex still remembered the few times he had managed to bring a girl to join him there as a student. How exhilarating it had been to prove his manhood by getting to first base in public. The need for young men to prove themselves had apparently changed little since, except that the new generation seemed to have a more involved definition of making out. Whether it was because internet porn had dulled people's sense of propriety or not, make-out corner had definitely been upgraded. But what did his wife think?

He peered round her blonde mane to find her spellbound by the heavy petting. Perfect. Grinning deviously, he pulled her in tight to park his strained bulge between her pert cheeks. Savoring the sensations as she continued swaying to the music, rubbing back against his hard-on, all the time her attention never deviating from the hot action.

Sophie's breathing accelerated as she admired the girl's beautiful large breasts. She wasn't a lesbian or anything, but loved how sensuously round they were. How full they looked. How they bounced up and down. She had occasionally thought of getting a boob job, but her husband wasn't into big tits and had always talked her out of it. Still, she was envious of the girl, and raised a hand to her own tingling chest. Feeling her A cup tits through the sequins, wishing they were bigger. But whilst they might have been small, God were they sensitive, and a whimper of satisfaction escaped her lips as she rubbed against a hard nipple.

Her thoughts raced back to her recent webcam performance. As amazing as it must have been for her husband's work mates to watch her being fucked live on camera. She now realized that watching it for real was so much more erotic. To not just see and hear it on a screen, but to be so much a part of it that you could literally reach out and touch it. The intimacy was an aphrodisiac, and she imperceptibly rubbed her thighs together, working the damp panties against...

What! What were they doing!?!

To her dismay the couple suddenly stopped, got up, lifted the dress back into place, and disappeared. Leaving her horny and frustrated. But before the blonde had time to brood, and in a flurry of motion, she found herself being pulled down onto the just vacated sofa. Barely able to regain her bearings before Alex had pinned her down and was leaning in for a kiss.

"What are you doing?" she protested.

"This is make-out corner," he whispered into her ear. "We have no choice...besides...we don't want to disappoint our audience."

The words sent a lightning bolt down her spine, and she looked up. Lust and anticipation visible on all the rapt young faces before a shadow blocked them. And without protest this time, she allowed the invading tongue into her mouth, exchanging saliva in a sloppy teenage French kiss. Wrapped up in the moment, Sophie wasn't conscious of how much her short dress had hiked up in all the commotion. Nor had she noticed the young stud from earlier who had emerged nearby, mesmerized like all the others by the sight of her creamy inner thighs and the small triangle of sheer black material at their apex.

Lost in the excitement, she didn't process the sensation of her legs being gently coaxed apart. So, it was a shock when fingers suddenly stimulated her buzzing clit through the damp lace. Causing her to suck in through clenched teeth as a wave of joy involuntarily raced through her nervous system.

Although Alex couldn't see it through the voyeur's eyes, he could imagine how hot it must have looked. A blonde goddess laying on the sofa. Her slender splayed legs bare except for strappy silver heels. Her sparking silver dress ruffled around the waist. And a hand molesting her privates through skimpy black underwear as her hips ground shamelessly against it.

A semi-circle had formed around them, with even the couple making out on the other sofa pausing to watch. The young stud was rooted to the spot, his boner uncomfortably filling his jeans as he rolled his still moist fingertips and recalled what it had been like to feel her up on the dance floor, willing the older guy to move the thin band of black out of the way. Someone else was on the same wavelength and started chanting.

"Show the puss...show the puss...show the puss."

He was quickly joined by others, until the chorus was impossible for Alex to ignore. Taking a break from his wife's lips he looked around. It was wild. Unlike the webcam show, when the audience was simply online and passive, this time it was corporal. He could see the wanton desire on their faces. He could smell the arousal permeating from their skin. He could hear the primal need in their howls. It was intoxicating.

Sophie could hear the chants as well and opened her eyes. Only to be overwhelmed by all the hungry, devouring eyes. Shocked by the primitive greed suffusing all of them, boy and girl. And if she had any doubt about whose sex they were demanding to see, that was dispelled as she followed their gaze to the fingers lewdly hooking into her panties.

"Attend!" she pleaded.

But it was a half-hearted plea. Looking down over the bunched-up silver sequins at smooth spread legs, her inner exhibitionist was as excited as everyone else to watch the black material being peeled down her flawless porcelain skin. Euphoria surging through her veins as the ensuing cheer went up. The cheer for her.

"...she shaves."

"Her slit is tiny."

"I'd love to fuck that..."

Hearing the obscene comments was at once exhilarating and terrifying. Bringing home the magnitude of what was happening. And in a last-ditch effort to draw things to a close before they got even more out of hand, her rational side compelled her to stop. To exert control. But the predators could smell blood..

"Hide a finger...hide a finger...hide a finger."

Sophie knew exactly where the increasingly agitated mob wanted the finger to be hidden. And using every last effort she closed her legs, hoping it would be enough to stop the madness.

But she was betrayed. Her husband had joined the other team, leaving her more alone and vulnerable than she knew. Recognizing the young stud standing nearby he nodded at him. And like they were long time accomplices, the kid knew exactly what was being asked. Without hesitation, the student stepped forward and grabbed one of Sophie's delicate ankles, while Alex simultaneously grabbed the other. And together they pried her apart, revealing a perfect pink pussy.

12