Sophisticated Mom To Cheap Slut

Story Info
Mom is degraded from a sophisticated auntie to a cheap slut.
31k words
3.82
383.4k
275
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi All. This is Dilip back with another hardcore story. This is a hardcore sex story and has many extreme sexual themes like incest, watersports, scatplay and also bdsm. If you don't enjoy these things, I would say this is not a story. Send in your comments.


It was 2 years back. I was 20 at that time. We are a family of 3. We live in an apartment in Chennai. My father works abroad and comes once a year. So, it is just me and my mother staying here. Our apartment has multiple blocks. Each block has 4 floors. We live in the 4th floor of our block. Each floor has just two houses. The doors of the houses will be facing each other and there is a lift between the doors.

We are a brahmin family. My mother's age was 41 when the incident happened. Her name is Amudha. She is 6 feet tall. She is a bit on the fleshier side. But she is not too fat. Being a brahmin, she has a smooth white body. She wears modern dresses most of the time. She works in a software company as a manager. She colors her hair, goes to beauty parlor, shaves her body hair and always tries to maintain her looks. Most people she looks like a high class North India aunty. Given her tall height, her extra weight only makes her sexier.

Her boobs are abnormally so big. I have taken videos with hidden camera when she changes dresses. She finds it tough to place her boobs in them properly even with the biggest bra. No matter what dress she wears, there is always a hint of vulgarity in it due to the size of her boobs. On t-shirts and modern dresses, she takes vulgarity to the next level. The size of her ass is no less. If I were to draw my dream sex partner, it would be her picture. Her smooth fleshy legs and thighs complete her sex appeal. She wears nightie at home. As she is too tall, a part of her legs are always visible when she sits down. Door delivery boys always have a treat for their eyes when they deliver something to our home.

My lust for her started when I was 16 and I accidentally saw her riding my father by sitting over his crotch. That day I saw her enormous boobs bouncing high. I have never seen such a big pair of boobs. I would compare them to that of porn-star Lisa Ann. From that day, she has been my masturbation queen for 4 years, when some incidents changed our lives.

As in other software companies, employees don't work on Saturday and Sunday unless it is an emergency or product release time. Once Amudha told that she had to work on a Saturday and went to office. I thought she was under pressure to deliver software. But, starting from that day she started going to office every Saturday. It happened continuously for 5 weeks. That made me curious. She took more than 1 hour and make up during these days alone. She always looked best when she went to office on Saturdays. Just seeing her dressed in that way gave me erection. When she comes back, she would be in a tired state and she will crash into the bed.

As my curiosity increased, I borrowed a hidden camera that looks like an USB from my friend. I found that there was a hole in her handbag. One Saturday, I waited for her to go to bathroom and used that moment to place the camera in her bag such that the camera lens can see through that hole and just sat on the bed.

Amudha came back from bathroom wearing a towel over her breast. As she is tall, the towel could only hide her body till her ass. The whole of her thighs and legs were visible. That was a visual treat. She asked me to move out as she wanted to change her dress. It took her 1 hour to come out of the room. She came out dressed in a t shirt and jeans. The t shirt extended till just above her jeans that her white smooth hips were visible whenever she bent down. She took her handbag and left in our car.

I waited patiently throughout the day. Amudha returned back at around 8 pm. As usual, she was very tired. Her hair was in a dishelved state. She placed her handbag on the table. She had bought parceled food for me. She asked me to have them and went to sleep. I took my dinner and waited for her to fall asleep. Once she fell asleep, I took the camera and attached the USB to my laptop.

It had a 9 hour recording which was split into multiple files. I wore my headphones started playing the videos. Mom drove her car for some time and reached an apartment. The camera was facing the front A guy was waiting near the gate of the apartment. She signaled him and the guy came to the car. As he came near the front of the car, I found that he is Rahul, the North Indian guy who works as a HR in her company.

After that, I could not see their faces, but I could hear her voice. What I heard after that sent shivers down my spine.

Rahul : Hey, Amudha. You have never been to office in time. But you are always punctual for this.

Amudha : (Giggling) Well, if you could find guys to fuck me in office, I will come to office also in time.

Rahul : Ha ha.. You are such a lovely bitch. I don't know how your husband is able to leave such a sex goddess here and stay in a far of place.

Amudha : Yes, when he comes here to stay for 1 week, he fucks me like crazy. Don't know how he is able to survive in Dubai

Rahul : But you seem to enjoy his absence in India.

Amudha : Yes... Now just tell me who is going to ravish my body tonight.

Rahul : You will be really happy to hear this. The guy is a West Indian black guy. Tall and strong. He likes it really rough. He wanted an Indian milf who isn't much fat like other mothers here. He wanted her to look good and fair too. I just thought you are just the bitch he is looking for.

Amudha : Wow.. I am very much indebted to you. You are the person who made my boring life adventurous. After watching so much porn, I really wanted a black cock inside me.

I continued watching the video in awe.

They reached a star hotel. They went to a room and knocked the door. It was opened by a black guy. He was just in his boxers. The camera was pointing straight to his crotch. That was about 10 inch. He had an erection immediately after seeing mom. He looked like a wrestler with huge biceps and chest. Both Rahul and Amudha went in the room. The black guy shaken hands with mom and told his name is Kevin. Mom placed her bag on a table so that the camera was able to cover most of the room.

Kevin to Rahul : Wow.. Man.. She has the perfect body I have been longing for my whole life. Tall, enough amount of flesh throughout the body, huge boobs and big ass.

Rahul : Yes.. She is the perfect package. She is all yours today.

Kevin : I am not able to control my cock. This is going to be a tough day for her. Not sure if she will be able to handle me.

Rahul : Don't worry. She loves it rough. Use her as you wish.

Kevin : Is it so Amudha?

Amudha : Yes Kevin. My body is yours. Use it as you wish.

Kevin : OK. Then let's start now.

Telling those words, he immediately pushed my mom on the bed and mounted over her. He removed her t-shirt over her head. He pulled the bra with all the power and the bra came away in a second with her boobs bouncing hard due to the impact. Kevin screamed "Wow.. I have not seen such big boobs even in America". Telling this he started crushing both the boobs with his strong hands. Mom gave out a huge scream because of the pain.

Kevin started kissing on her lips to make sure that she is not able to scream. Rahul sat on a chair nearby and took out his cock and started shagging. Kevin held her hands up tightly and moved his mouth towards my mom's nipples and started sucking them. Amudha was enjoying this initially. Gradually Kevin started biting her boobs real hard. He had her nipples between his teeth and pulled it like a rubber. Mom shouted "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh.. It is paininggggg..... ". Kevin asked "You want me to stop bitch?".. Amudha replied "Noooo.. Continue your carnage"

Kevin took this as his cue and continued playing rough. He then moved down. He licked her belly button and Amudha's screams became moans. While doing so, he removed the button and zip of her jeans and started pulling her pants down. Once he pulled the pants down, he couldn't believe his eyes. He was very much impressed with the toned legs and thighs of my mother. He told "Wow.. your legs and thighs are smooth, white beautiful and shining. I don't like bony legs. Your legs are fleshy. I love them that way"

Amudha replied "Yes they are. Want me to wrap them around your ass while ravishing my pussy?"

Kevin : Not so fast dear.

Telling this he tore her panties apart and her pussy was now wide open. I was thrilled to see her pussy for the first time. Though it was not clearly visible in the camera, I was able to draw its shape in my mind. She had shaved it like a pornstar leaving just a small triangular bush of hair above her pussy. That was an amazing sight.

Now she lay on the bed, with only her yellow mangalsutra on her body. Her body was shining like diamond. Her flesh was too hot. I had a huge erection that was about to tear my brief. Kevin placed his head between her thighs and started licking them. Mom started moaning "Aaaaaaaaaaahhhh.. yeaaaaaaaaahhh.." She pulled his head towards her pussy. Kevin told "Not so fast dear". He moved his head towards her pussy as slow as possible. Amudha was trying hard to pull his head fast towards her pussy. But he was reluctant. Mom started dancing on the bed begging Kevin to lick her pussy.

Kevin's tongue at last made his way towards her pussy. He pushed his tongue hard into her pussy. His tongue went inside easily due to the wetness and all the fuckings she had received before that. Mom was holding Kevin's head tightly to her pussy. Kevin pushed away both her hands and held them on both sides on the bed tightly. All of a sudden she started screaming "Nooooooooo.... Dooooooon't bite.. It is paining". Kevin replied "Stop that bitch. You are the one who pulled me to your pussy." He was biting her clitoris. Mom was continuously screaming "Aaaaaaaahhh.. " Kevin told "Ok. I think you are not able to bear it. Then I will stop doing it". He was about to get up when Amudha screamed "Noooooo.. Don't stop.. I love to scream like this when having sex. You don't mind it."

Kevin smiled hearing those words and continued biting her pussy. Rahul told "This bitch is getting too noisier". Kevin replied "I will do something about this"

Kevin stood up on the floor. Amudha told "Come ooooon.. Don't stop you bastard... Continue it"

Kevin : Wait a minute you slut.. I have other plans for you

He removed his shorts and threw it away. His 10 inch cock sprung up. Amudha asked "Oh.. Do you want me to suck you?" Kevin replied "Yes.. But not your way.. My way"

Telling those words, he took mom's hands and asked her to get down the bed. Mom was about to kneel. But he asked her to stand straight. He bent to one side and got hold of her hips. Within 2 seconds he lifted her upside down. He had to be really strong to do that. Though mom is not very stout, she is of fleshy type, and her weight is around 78 kg which looks good for her as she is tall. But he lifted her upside down. Mom's boobs were hanging down. I took out my cock and started shagging.

He had her lifted in that position and went towards the wall he stood in a position such that mom was upside down and her ass and back of her head were touching the wall. Mom was screaming "What are you trying to do"

He positioned her such that his cock was near her mouth and his mouth was positioned near her pussy. He started licking her pussy in that position. Mom started to moan. He took that moment to insert his huge cock into her mouth. There was no way she could escape this hold now. I was stunned to watch that scene. My high class white brahmin mom was being licked and mouthfucked in standing 69 position by a black guy. He was treating her like a real slut.

He started fucking her mouth so fast that every time he entered her mouth, her head hit the wall slowly. Saliva was trickling down her mouth. He started biting her pussy too. Mom was not able to scream hard with such a huge cock in her pussy. She was slowly gagging. She was not able to breathe. Tears flowed out of her eyes. Just was getting choked. Just when she was about to choke, He took his cock out of her mouth. She was about to tell something "Please... stop.." Before she could complete the sentence, Kevin started fucking her mouth again.

This continued for about 5 minutes. Then he let her down. Mom was down on the floor with saliva all over her face. She told "Wow.. No one has done that to me. That was amazing." While telling those words her hips were shaking lightly. Kevin knew that she really wanted to cum. He lifted her and threw her on the bed liking throwing a toy. He stretched her legs apart and was about to insert his cock in her pussy and asked "What is the length of the longest cock that fucked you bitch?" Amudha replied "7 inch". Kevin told "Then get ready for some pain"

Telling that he used all his power to insert his cock and the 10 inch went inside her pussy in a single push tearing it apart. Mom screamed like she was being killed. Rahul came near the bed and held her hands behind her head. Mom wrapped her legs around Kevin's hips. Her sexy white legs around Kevin's black body was a real treat to watch. He started to gain rhythm and all of a sudden increased the speed. Mom started enjoying now. She was shouting like a mad woman "Come on....... Come on.. FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKK.. MEEEEEEEE.. FASTER... Faster".

Now Rahul left her hands. She herself pulled Kevin faster towards her by holding his ass. The whole bed was shaking. Suddenly, her body started shaking hard. She gave out a huge scream and squirted liters of cum on Kevin's cock. Kevin was pleasantly surprised. I have seen some pornstars squirting like this in some videos. But that is very rare. I never knew that my mom had the ability to squirt. She squirted continuously for 10 seconds giving various sounds and half of the bed became wet.

Kevin started fucking her in the same position again. Mom was moving inch by inch towards the edge of the bed and all of a sudden they fell down from the bed. Amudha was lying on her stomach on the floor. Kevn was lay on her and started fucking her pussy from behind in the same speed. He was about to cum. Mom told "Cum in my pussy. I have done my operation already." Kevin shifted her back to missionary position and lifter her ass a bit and fucked her pussy again. After 2 minutes, he moaned loudly and came in her pussy. He lifted her ass to make sure that all his cum stays in her pussy. But because of the hardcore sexy session he had, there was more cum than expected. It overflowed out of her pussy and dripped through to her ass.

He took some of the cum in his fingers and Amudha immediately licked his fingers. Kevin stood up and fell in the bed tired. Rahul came to my mom and started fucking her mouth. After that mom, came to take something out of her handbag. At that time she switched the position of the handbag. Nothing was visible after that though I was able to hear the sound. From the sounds I could deduce that they had 2 more fuck sessions.

I went to our bedroom and saw mom sleeping in the same dress. I switched on the light. I found that she was wearing no bra. Of course it was torn to pieces by Kevin. For sure, she was not wearing panties too. I went back to my room. I removed the headphones from the socket and increased the volume. Our whole house was echoing my mom's moans and screams during the fuck. She woke up and came to my room. "Dilip.. What is the problem? Are you mad? What are you watching?"

She stood in my room in her wrinkled dress and dishelved hair and a shocked face. She was stunned to see what was being played in my computer. I had to rewind the video to the part where she was fucked on the floor by Kevin. She didn't have any word to say. She just fell broken on the bed in my room and started crying.

I went and sat near her head and caressed her hair.

Me : "Mom, Why are you crying?"

Amudha : "Why? You are asking that to me? I have to ask that to you. Why did you do such a thing? My life is now totally ruined because of you"

Me : No mom. It is not ruined. I promise you I won't show it to anyone. Are you afraid that I will show it to father.

Amudha nodded.

Me : Don't worry. I understand your feelings. Dad left you here alone. You have every right to look for sex from other people.

Amudha looked at me confused and asked "Then why did you take this video"

Me : I was just having doubts on what you were doing on weekends. So I placed a camera in your handbag. Now that I have this video, I need a favor from you if you want this to be safe with me.

Amudha : I will do anything that is possible.

Me : Of course it is possible for you. You just did it with the black guy named Kevin

Amudha understood what I meant. She told "Are you asking your own mom to sleep with you? Are you insane? That is really dirty. I can't do that"

Me : Then I am sorry. I will upload this to a file server and mail the links to everyone you know including dad.

Amudha : You are blackmailing your own mom to have sex with you. This is wrong.

Me : I don't know if it is wrong or right. But I want to do it now.

Amudha : Please don't force me to do it.

While she was crying and begging me, I moved my hands to her crotch and removed the zip and button of her jeans. She tried to stop me. I held her hand with one of my hands and removed the zip and button using the other hand. As expected there were no panties. I placed my fingers between her pussy lips and entered them. I was surprised to find that there was a lot of cum left inside. I turned to look at my mom and found that she has already closed her eyes and started moaning.

I asked her "Is this Kevin's cum? Didn't you wash it?"

Amudha : "Noooo.. He ordered me to have the cum in my pussy. Aaaahhh... And I also loved to have the cum inside my pussy"

I started to understand everything. .Just a gentle touch in her pussy made her crave for a fuck. She has a sexual animal inside her. I kicked myself for not having tried touching her pussy before. But it is better late than never. I started finger fucking her slowly and she responded very well. She moaned "Aaaaaaahhh.. You want to explore the hole through which you came from?" I nodded and the next moment she stood up and removed her dresses. She pulled down my shorts and saw my 6 inch cock already out of my briefs.

She smiled and told "Your cock is too small to satisfy me"

Me : I know you have taken so many big cocks in that hole already. Now there is no way you can get satisfied. But I can always get satisfied.

I pushed her on the bed and removed her t-shirt and jeans. Her flawless smooth body was a bit dirty with sweat and bite marks. But I loved it. The mangalsutra was placed between both her huge boobs. I started the proceedings by kissing her lips. I inserted my tongue inside Amudha's mouth and took some saliva from there. She broke the kiss and told "You are such a dirty guy" to which I promptly replied "What else do you expect from your pussy?"

Then I started licking her nipples while crushing the remaining part of her boobs with my hands. I told "Wow sucking these tits after so many years" Mom was busy closing her eyes and moaning and trying to roll both sides out of ecstasy. I went down, licked her navel for some time and crossed her pussy without doing anything reached my favorite part of her body - her legs and thighs.

I licked all the way from her thighs down to her heels. She has maintained them so well. I did that to both her legs while Amudha was screaming "Suck my pussy soon you mother fucker." I obliged and reached her pussy. I opened her pussy and started licking. All of a sudden Kevin's cum came out like waterfalls. She shouted "Drink that bastard. He is the reason you are able to fuck me now. You should drink his cum". The situation made me forget all hygiene and I started drinking it. That was the first time I tasted a guy's sperms. It didn't taste much good. At the same time the taste was not revolting. So, I easily swallowed it.

123456...8