Sopping Wet Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XXXX

Nikki and Lauren had positioned Becca so they could see Ashley and Nate's fun. Nikki had taken over fingering Becca's waiting ass, as Lauren had lay in front of her, Becca's tongue greedily sucking up her juices. Nikki teased Becca by occasionally reaching between her legs and stroking her clit.

"You are soaking down here girl," Nikki chirped, playfully licking the redhead's wetness off her hand. "I think she really wants this ass filled."

"Ah-oh" Lauren managed as Becca ate her out, "Oh... he looked huge, Becca."

"Oh god yes," Nikki moaned in delight as Becca pushed her ass back into her hand, "he fucked me real good. He's going to wreck this pretty ass of yours."

Nikki worked another finger into the redhead's ass hole and she moaned again into Lauren's pussy and grabbed for the brunette's wrists.

Nikki looked up as she heard Ashley grunt, she had Nate's not thick cock deep in her mouth, as her hips bounced on his face.

"Looks like he's ready" teased Lauren, pressing Becca's face into her pussy as Becca tried to speak.

Ashley led the man over. He knew what to do. Lauren wiggled her hips into Becca's mouth as Nate knelt behind Becca.

Ashley knelt next to Nate and spat into her hands. "Here you go" she purred as she rubbed the saliva over the head of his dick.

Maybe drunk girls weren't so bad, Nate thought to himself as he began pushing at Becca's tight ass hole. Her knuckles clenched around Lauren's ankles as he pushed his thick head into her ass. Even with Nikki and Ashley's work on her ass, she was still tight around him. He could barely stand the rasp of her skin as he drove his cock further and further into her.

Ashley and Nikki began making out next to him, fingering each other as they watched.

Nate finally bottomed out, his balls pressing against Becca's sopping wet pussy. With a grunt he pulled back out and pushed in again, making Becca gag into Lauren's legs. Lauren grabbed Becca's red hair, pulling her back down onto her pussy.

"Make me cum girl," Lauren cooed, rocking her hips.

Nate began to speed up, Becca's tight ass still dragging at his cock. Nate watched as the most gorgeous women he'd ever seen panted and moaned. Lauren tugged at her nipples, while Ashley and Nikki fingered each other.

"Oh god," Nate gritted out, "I'm gonna..."

"Ahhh" Becca screamed, "I'm going to..."

Becca's ass clenched around Nate's dick as he thumped into her. Nate could feel his dicks twitching about to cum. He seized her waist and pulled her onto him. He could see Lauren frantically flicking her clit as Becca screamed into her. As Lauren bucked and fell back in climax Nate couldn't hold it anymore and came into Becca's ass.

Nate pulled out, cum leaking from Becca's ass as she let herself fall onto her side. He surveyed the destruction. Lauren lay on the ground panting. Ashley was licking Nate's cum off of Nikki's back as she finished her off with three fingers, and Becca was collapsed on the ground, cum flowing onto the floor.

"Oh man," Nate sighed, realizing he'd have to clean up after this.

XXXX

It was about 15 minutes later that Nate leant onto his mop, sighing after cleaning the mess up. He was still naked, the steam from the hot pools had made it hot work.

The girls had collected their clothes and slowly made their way back to their hotel room, waling gingerly after the exciting night. Nate stared into the steaming water and grinned, thinking on the night's adventure. He was trying to decide on who had been his favorite. Ashley's huge breasts, outlined by her long blonde hair... or Becca, begging to be fucked up the ass...

A bang broke Nate's train of thought, he stared up and saw Samantha, his coworker standing in the door staring at him. Sam was new here, a short girl with dark hair that she kept in a pony tail most of the time. Nate had been curious to see tattoos peeking out from her uniform and had imagined what it might be like to find the rest of them.

"Hi Nate," Sam drawled smiling, "I heard some curious sounds from in here earlier, figured I'd give you some time."

"Um," Nate gulped, suddenly realizing he wasn't wearing any clothes.

Sam walked up slowly and stopped very close to Nate. She grabbed his mop and winked at him.

"Perhaps you can show me what you were showing those four very happy looking girls I saw sneaking back to their rooms a moment ago."

12