Sore Loser Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Kurt's contribution to this delicacy declined and vanished, but Jenny's pleasure had done anything but. Smiling against her friend's pussy lips, Ami decided to finish her off, and focused her tongue on Jenny's clit as her fingers wiggled inside of her hole, gently stimulating the walls of her pussy. Jenny reached down and grabbed Ami's head, pressing her pussy into Ami's mouth. Her hips bucked with the increasingly rapid flicks of Ami's tongue, until finally her thighs clamped around Ami's head and she screamed in orgasmic bliss. Ami continued her ministrations without relent as Jenny's orgasm prolonged, until she eventually collapsed, panting and spent. Ami smiled as she pulled back and withdrew her fingers, then crawled over Jenny's exhausted, panting form and kissed her, her face soaked in her friend's juices, before looking up Kurt.

"Very good, slave," Kurt responded beneficently, "You're going to have a very interesting week."

"Yes, Master", Ami sighed contentedly.

12