Sore Loser Game Show: Cassie

Story Info
An innocent redhead is defiled on live webcast.
3.1k words
4.22
191.6k
229
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie had been having problems paying her student loans. She was fresh out of college and working part-time. At 20 years old, she wasn't a virgin, but she'd only had one boyfriend throughout college. Cassie had done fairly well in college and was a smart girl, so when she heard about a local televised quiz show, she decided to give it a shot. After submitting her application, Cassie waited 2 weeks before hearing back. The letter congratulated her on being picked, and told her when and where to show up for taping. The letter also gave her a basic list of topics to study (geography, history, science).

Cassie studied hard in the days leading up to the taping, and she felt ready, but nervous. Cassie was always naturally camera shy, she didn't like having pictures of herself taken and she rarely posted photos to Facebook. Even though she had a pretty face with bright auburn hair, large breasts, wide hips, a rounded butt and long legs, all the traits men desired, she was still insecure with her own body. When she arrived, she was sent to the makeup room for camera makeup, they styled her hair and gave her a basic rundown of the game rules.

Soon she was on the stage behind a podium with 3 other contestants while the quiz host introduced the show to the taping audience. He introduced the contestants and asked if they were ready to start the show. Cassie was nervous, but so were the other contestants, and she ended up coming in 1st place and taking home $250! She had fun and went home to celebrate. After buying herself some new girly things on Amazon (she loved black thongs), Cassie realized that her winnings weren't even close to her student loan debts. Maybe there were other quiz shows she could win?

Cassie started surfing the internet and found a directory site for quiz shows all over the world. There were hundreds of them, and she couldn't apply to all of them in a single night. She downloaded a program to auto-fill application forms and submit them, then went to bed. The program had finished running by morning, and she was submitted to over 500 game shows. She was excited at the idea of being on a foreign game show in Europe, winning international money and going on cruises.

Another two weeks passed by and Cassie received many, many rejections letters, so many that she became disheartened. When she was finally ready to say screw it and start dusting off her resume is when she noticed an email she hadn't earlier. It was congratulating her on being accepted to a game show being taped on a pacific island. They would pay for a 5 day luxury vacation before taping on Saturday, and she could win a grand prize of $25,000. If she accepted the terms and rules of the game, she'd be flown out for the next taping in less than 2 weeks! Figuring they'd just explain the game to her in the makeup room like the last show, she responded to the email thanking them for the opportunity and saying she would love to be on their show.

----

Cassie spent 5 days in luxurious paradise, swimming and lounging at the resort and mentally gearing up for the taping. She still had no idea what the rules were, but if you've seen one quiz show you've seen them all. Surely they'd explain them at the taping.

Saturday arrived, and a limo arrived at the hotel to pick her up. She was taken to a studio building and she was greeted by a short, handsome man with dark skin. He spoke with an island accent, and he introduced himself as the host of the show. He smiled and said she looked very pretty today, she was sure to be a hit with the audience. She smiled and laughed at his compliment.

He showed her to the makeup room and said taping began in an hour. "I look forward to your performance, Ms. Cassandra" he said in his accent before winking and walking away.

--

It was time! Cassie went out to the stage and looked around. It was much more professional than the local show she'd been on. The cameras looked much more expensive, and there were large screens in front of the audience.

The announcer came out and introduced himself. "Welcome to another episode of Sore Loser, the quiz show where losers are none too happy about it!". The audience cheered.

"Our contestant today is Cassie, a lovely redhead from a small town. She's working part-time while paying off her student loans, and she could really use the prize money! Do you feel ready Cassie?"

"I think so!" she said nervously.

"Well let's get started!" The announcer began to explain the rules. "Our contestant will answer 20 questions. Each right answer will bring our contestant closer to the grand prize. If she fails more than 10 questions, she will face a consequence chosen by the audience!" At this, the audience roared.

Cassie wasn't aware of any "consequences", and she was suddenly a little suspicious. "You mean like I'll be slimed, like on those Nickelodeon game shows?" she asked, and the announcer laughed. Surely, this girl had read the game rules?

"Slimed? If that's what the audience chooses!" the announcer said with a chuckle, and Cassie sort of laughed along with him, too nervous to really dwell on it.

The announcer asked the first question, which Cassie got right. She got the next several right, in fact and she was feeling pretty confident with 9 questions down and 11 to go. The next one, however, was a bit of a stumper.

"Umm...23?" Cassie responded to the last question asking the numerical answer to the meaning of life from A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

"Wrong! I'm sorry, the correct answer is 42!" A buzzer sounded and Cassie silently cursed in her head. The next few questions were also incorrect, and Cassie finished the game with 9 answers correct, 11 answers wrong.

"I'm sorry Cassie, but it looks like you'll only be going home with $9,000. That should make a decent dent in your student loans!" the announcer chuckled. "Unfortunately, you lost the game, and now it's time to pay your consequence!"

Curtains on the stage were pulled back to reveal a medieval looking stockade, with holes for the head and wrist. Cassie looked at it with a bit of apprehension, unsure of what "consequences" could possibly involve a stockade on an innocent quiz show.

"Now Cassie, you agreed to the rules of the show, so would you please step into the stockade?" The announcer asked.

Actually, she hadn't read the rules. With trepidation she took a step towards the stockade and cast a suspicious glance at the announcer. "What is this used for?" she asked with uncertainty in her voice.

"Cassie, didn't you read the rules? They clearly stated the possible punishments and your obligation to pay them. The audience now gets to choose your consequence. Please tell me you read the rules of the game."

Cassie shook her head, a sinking feeling in her stomach. Obligation to pay her punishments? This was starting to sound weird.

"I don't feel very comfortable with this," Cassie stammered and began to back away from the announcer and the wooden stockade.

The announcer quickly signaled to security, and two guards suddenly appeared behind Cassie, grabbing her arms. She shrieked and began to struggle, but the security guards dragged her over to the stockade and shoved her down, pinning her while they locked the device over her head.

While they were manhandling her, Cassie shrieked and pleaded, fearing the worst. The audience cheered. Most of the women who appeared on this show were dumb porn stars aware of what was happening. This girl, on the other hand, seemed completely oblivious, and unhappy about it.

Cassie's head and wrists were immobilized in the stockade. Her skirt had ridden up on her waist, and her panties were clearly visible to the audience. She'd never felt so humiliated before. She was struggling to get free, but the stocks were locked and she was completely helpless. Why didn't she read the game rules? Here she was, bent over and locked into a wooden device, panties exposed, and she had a nauseating feeling that it wasn't going to end there.

"So, audience, are you ready to see more of our lovely Cassie?" the announcer said into his microphone, and the audience roared to life. Her fate was sealed. The announcer walked over to her and began to fondle her legs, tickling her behind the knees and letting his fingertips glide up her inner thighs. She quivered in fear and anticipation. The announcer began to stroke her through her panties, rubbing two fingers against her warm vulva, a very small wet spot beginning to appear on the outside of her panties. Cassie hated what was happening, the humiliation of being touched so intimately in front of all these people, these cameras, oh god - the live internet broadcast.

She was humiliated now, but she wasn't even close to done. The announcer pulled her panties up into her butt cheeks like a thong, and even pulled the crotch up between her labia. "Well now that's a tender looking pussy!" the announcer exclaimed, and grabbed a handful of each buttocks, spreading them apart. The audience could see the faintest hint of Cassie's little butthole, and the camera zoomed in, giving everyone an up-close peek at her intimate goods.

She was sobbing now, her face bright red at the perverted humiliation she was suffering. She silently wished that it would end, that it would all be over, but she felt the announcer grasp the waistband of her panties. She began to violently shake her hips to thwart him off, but being immoblized as she was, it appeared to the audience as if she was wiggling it enticingly for them. They laughed at her misfortune, and the announcer got on the microphone again - "Do you want to see her ass and pussy?". The crowd roared in approval once more. The announcer turned back to his victim and in one smooth motion pulled her panties down to her ankles. Oh god, her ass was exposed to the internet. She felt a cool breeze between her legs, and she knew more than just her ass was facing the audience and cameras.

"Well now, what should we do with poor Cassie's pussy and ass? You audience members and internet viewers will find buttons to vote for your choice!". With that, 3 options appeared on the screens.

Option 1: Put clamps on her pussy and spank her ass. Option 2: Audience gangbang - no holes barred. Option 3: The anal destroyer.

"If the audience chooses option one, our lovely Cassie will find herself with alligator teeth clamps on her most sensitive spots, and we'll give her ass a total of 10 lashes. Wouldn't you love to see this beauty thrash and scream as we apply a clamp to her sensitive clit?" The announce reached down to spread Cassie's pussy, letting the camera zoom in on her pinkness. She moaned and shook her head helplessly.

"If the audience chooses option two, then we will hold a random raffle based on seat number. A total of 10 audience members will be chosen, and they will have the next hour to ravish Cassie in whatever manner they see fit. She will also be fitted with an oral ring to make her mouth available for fucking!" The audience cheered loudly at the idea of Cassie being sandwiched by 3 cocks, unable to escape her punishment. Cassie's stomach tightened in a knot at the idea of being helplessly fucked by so many strangers.

"And finally, option 3 - we will roll out our best fucking machine, lube up her ass and give it the fastest pounding she's ever received!" A spotlight appeared on a machine that had a brutal looking 9 inch dildo attached to a shaft. Cassie was unable to see the machine, but hearing the announcer's description, shivered in genuine fear. She'd never let anyone touch her back there before. This was simply unacceptable. She began thrashing and screaming, trying desperately to break free of her securement, but to no avail.

The audience was given 2 minutes to decide, and while she just narrowly missed having the gangbang of her life by a few votes, it was decided she would suffer the anal destroyer. When the results were announced, a desperate "NO!!!" escaped from Cassie, and she began to cry again.

The machine was rolled into place by security, and the dildo was lined up with her rear entrance. The announcer began to squirt lubricant all over her ass cheeks and started to rub it in. He dipped his fingers into her pussy and began to stir them around, his thumb brushing over her clit, making her softly gasp. His other hand spread her buttcheek, and he inserted the tip of his finger into her asshole. Cassie gasped even louder and began to squirm again. She felt so violated and so humiliated, her butthole was clenching in fear around the announcer's finger. He worked a second finger into her ass, and she bucked against her stocks, her anus feeling uncomfortably stretched already.

The announcer had never felt a pussy and asshole so tight and warm before. It was going to be fun watching her defenseless anus get pounded into brutal submission by a machine, all in front of a live audience, and then he'd get to fuck her as the credits rolled. This was turning out to be the best taping ever.

Cassie was still squirming when the announcer pulled his fingers away from her. Her pussy was obviously wet and her anus was slightly red and open from its two-fingered probing. The announcer grabbed the dildo and placed it against Cassie's asshole, working it back and forth until the head popped into her ass. When it did, her head flew up and she let out a little scream. Her ass was lubed up, but it was a thick dildo, and it hurt!

Before she had time to adjust to this new intruder, the announcer pressed a button, and the dildo began to slowly withdraw before re-entering her asshole. She let out a shriek as the machine-cock sank deeper into her bowels, stretching her in ways she'd never been stretched. Her fists clenched and she couldn't relax, suffering total humiliation and degradation as her ass was taken by a machine in front of so many people. She let out another cry of anguish as her ass was being painfully stuffed full of unyielding rubber cock.

Truthfully it was only a few seconds before the dildo was fully impaled up her ass, but it felt like an hour to Cassie as each inch caused a cramp in her bowels. She felt relieved when the machine stopped moving and tried to re-adjust to her situation, but the dildo began to pull out of her ass before pushing its way back in forcefully. This wasn't a lover who was taking his time, the machine only had one option - fast, hard fucking. She began to scream again as the machine-cock rammed itself up her ass again and again, never slowing down or giving her a moment to rest. Soon the dildo was pumping her faster than any man possibly could, and her screams rose in intensity with the violent pounding her ass was receiving. Bam! Bam! Bam! Her asshole absorbed each stroke, and the audience was clapping and cheering.

Cassie's mind was a mixture of pain and humiliation, suffering and agony. She finally screamed herself breathless and went limp against the stocks, resigned to her cruel fate. "Shall we get some action from her again?" the announcer yelled to the audience, holding up a pair of clamps. They cheered their approval, and soon Cassie was again writhing in pain as a metal clamp was applied to each one of her pussy lips. She tried shaking them off but this only assisted the machine in deeply fucking her ass, setting off a new spasm of bowel cramps.

Cassie was softly crying when she heard the audience make their hideous request: "Make her cum! Make her cum!". It took a moment for her brain to register what they meant, and again she cried "Nooo! Stop! STOP!! DON'T MAKE ME CUUHHHGGGhhh!!!". Her last words had trailed off as a powerful vibrator was applied to her clit, sending a powerful buzzing sensation throughout her pussy. Amidst all the pain and humiliation, a sense of pleasure began to take over. The vibrator touched her directly on the clit, causing her to jump, and then it circled around her in a most sensual manner. She was drooling and completely incoherent, babbling her pleas before a shudder wracked her body. Her pussy spasmed and exploded in an intense orgasm, even her asshole tightly clenched and gripped the dildo that was ravaging her so violently.

She came for a long, long time, her orgasm spanning nearly half a minute as her legs shook powerfully. She began to come down from the orgasm, but they hadn't stopped her torment - her ass was still being fucked, and her clit was still being buzzed. She was super sensitive now, and the vibrations were almost maddening, she was unable to bear it. "What do you think folks? Do you think we can squeeze out another orgasm from her?". The audience roared, and Cassie's fate was sealed. She was a total mess, her face bright red and tear-stained, her pussy equally red and wet, and her butthole was never going to feel the same.

The audience began chanting "Cum! Cum! Cum!" and her world descended into total chaos as another orgasm wracked her body. She let out a long, uninhibited moan as her entire frame was engulfed in an overpowering, earth-shattering orgasm, and the cameras zoomed in on her pussy as it visibly spasmed and clenched. The vibrator was taken away, and the machine abruptly stopped fucking her ass. It was rolled away, and Cassie heard the distinct sound of a zipper opening, but dimly registered it in her brain.

"Well folks, thanks for watching another episode of Sore Loser! Stay tuned for previews of next weeks contestant, a dark-skinned black beauty by the name of Carla!" And with that, the announcer plunged his raging hard cock into Cassie's pussy, causing her to gasp loudly. The announced grinned and waved to the camera as the credits rolled over him fucking Cassie's helpless, abused pussy. By the end of the credits, he had fired a load up her snatch and gave her a smack on the ass, walking away. Security personnel came over and released her from the stocks, and she immediately crumpled to the floor in a naked, broken heap as the lights on the set began to go out, her anus stretched open and her pussy leaking cum.