Sorority Ch. 01

Story Info
First years Dawson and Alison join a wild and sexy sorority.
4.2k words
3.92
108.6k
33

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/03/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jedikool
Jedikool
73 Followers

Chapter 1

Welcome to College

Dawson watched as the green campus of Jameson University rolled by. She gazed in awe and excitement at the old stone buildings and beautiful lawns where students were already flocking on this first day of registration. The car pulled up to the front building and Dawson got out, looking around at her new home for the next four years.

Dawson's long, light brown hair fell down around her lightly freckled face. Dawson was a very good-looking girl with shining blue eyes and a glowing smile, all adding to her girl-next-door cuteness. She had been looking forward to college all summer long, and now she was finally here.

She grabbed her bags from the trunk of the car and hugged her parents goodbye as they left her to start her new life. She had asked them not to escort her inside as she wanted to take these first new steps on her own.

The main building was packed with people as Dawson tried to wind her way through the crowd towards the large registration line. The line was comprised of all sorts of freshmen students looking both excited and nervous at the same time, just as Dawson was. She joined in the line behind a stunningly beautiful blonde.

"Wow, this is quite the line," said Dawson as she took her place.

The blonde turned around to answer. She had long, golden hair and sparkling, intense blue eyes, with smooth rounded cheeks.

"Yeah, and this is just first years apparently," she said, "Hi, I'm Alison."

"Dawson," she answered with a smile, "This is all a little scary, hey?"

"Yeah, a little. My high school class was only twenty people."

The both laughed. "Yeah, it'll be a bit of an adjustment I suppose," Dawson said.

* * *

From the other side of the hall in which the first years were lined up to sign for their classes and dorm rooms, three girls sat on chairs watching them all intently. The first was a very busty girl with reddish-brown curls, beautiful brown eyes, full lips, and a few scattered freckles across her nose.

"So, what do we think of the new recruits so far?" she asked the girl next to her, who was a very exotic-looking beauty who looked to be a mix of Asian, Latino and Native American. She had long, straight black hair, dark eyes, and a wicked smile.

"I see a few good prospects," she answered, "What do you think Kate?"

The third girl was a tall, skinny, gorgeous brunette with deep brown eyes who kept a constant aloof look.

"None of them really seem worthy," she said with a bitchy, straight-forward tone.

The middle girl simply rolled her eyes and turned back to the first girl. "What do you think Nikki?"

"How about those two right there?" Nikki pointed out Dawson and Alison as they continued to wait in line.

"Good picks," the middle girl said, "How about her?"

She pointed to another girl further down the line, a petite blonde with long, wavy hair, a cute, thin face, and surprisingly large breasts.

"Are you kidding me Raven?" Kate sneered, "Look at how she's dressed! She looks like a hippie."

"It just means she's got flavor," Raven remarked back, "Anyway, this is just a prelim search. We'll get their names from the registry after they sign up, and then shadow them. And then they have to make it through initiation. Nothing's certain yet."

"Whatever," Kate folded her arms and went back to her brooding.

* * *

Dawson and Alison reached the residence booth and signed up for a dormitory.

"Hey, since we both don't really know anyone here, want to be roommates?" Alison asked.

"Yeah, for sure!" Dawson enthusiastically answered.

So they signed up for the same dorm and were given their new address and a pair of keys.

"The Residence is a large, stone building on the east side of campus. You can't miss it," the girl at the booth explained, "You can go drop your stuff off there and then come back for class registration."

So the two new friends gathered all their bags and went trouping off in search of their new home.

"Are you going to try out for any of the sororities?" Alison asked.

"Honestly, I've never thought about it," Dawson replied, "I suppose I could if I see one I like. How about you?"

"I hear they're good for getting connections and things like that. Sigma Delta is supposed to be the best one here, but it's really exclusive."

"Hmm, that might be cool. But there are a lot of people at this college, so..." Dawson trailed off as they entered the stone residence building. She looked down at the piece of paper which gave their room number. "105. That's it right there."

The dorm was nothing special, just a simple room with two beds on either side, with two desks and two closets. Each of them had enough space on either side to set up their things. In the corner opposite the door there was a very small kitchen area stet up with a little stove, sink, and mini fridge.

"A little cramped, but that's college I guess," Dawson shrugged as she threw her bags down on the bed on the right side.

"Well, there are no parents at least," Alison flashed Dawson her shining smile, "That's a plus. Well, should we go register our classes?"

"Sounds good. We can set up our new home later."

* * *

Just off of campus, the Sigma Delta sorority house sat overlooking the eastern lawn of the university. The house was a stunning sight, dwarfing the other residences around it. It was an old-fashioned dwelling with two pillars in the doorway and a large sign above of curvy, sideways M and a triangle, for Sigma Delta.

Inside the house, in the master bedroom, three girls sat around the bed. Both Kate and Raven were there talking to a short girl with straight black hair just past her shoulders. She had a very dominant look in her green eyes, yet aloofness as well. She had a nicely shaped body with smaller, B-cup breasts.

The shorter girl was reading over a few transcripts while they heard the shower that was running turn off. They looked to the doorway of the bed room to see Nikki enter drying her wet, reddish-blonde hair with a towel. The water dripped off of the rest of her naked, perfectly formed body. Her wonderfully plump, double D tits bounced slightly as she walked, her smooth thin stomach running down to her glistening legs with her shapely curved ass behind them and her pink, shaved pussy between them.

"Looking at the new girls?" she asked as she joined them, completely casual and comfortable with her nakedness.

"Yeah, glad you could join us," she black-haired girl remarked sarcastically.

"So Brandi, what do you think of this year's new batch?"

"I like them," Brandi answered, "This Dawson looks good. Alison too. Jordan?"

"Her sister was a Sigma," Nikki explained as she rubbed her hair out with the towel.

"Yeah, kind of have to include the legacies," Brandi conceded, "What about this Anne girl? You sure about her?"

"I don't like her," Kate mumbled.

"Imagine that," Brandi rolled her eyes, sarcastic once again, "You're usually so optimistic and open-minded about the new girls Kate."

"She seems a bit artsy," Raven said, "But I like her. She'll be good."

"Alright, well, let's approach them then and get them to meet us at Prima Nocta tonight. Tell the other girls as well."

* * *

Dawson and Alison returned to their dorm with their class sheet and began unpacking their bags.

"This is weird moving into a new room," Dawson said, "I've had the same bedroom for, well, pretty much my whole life."

"Yeah. Honestly I was a little worried who I'd be stuck with for a roommate."

"Still worried?"

"Oh yes," Alison laughed, "I think you're gonna be just horrible."

They both laughed for a while, and then Alison went a little quieter and shier. "Well, I guess we should talk about sex. Like, if one of us picks a guy up or something."

"Well, we could just do the classic sock on a door thing," Dawson said, laughing a little, "But you won't have to worry about that with me. I've got a boyfriend."

"Back home?"

"Yeah."

"What's his name?"

"Chris," Dawson answered.

"That's gotta be tough, doing the long distance thing," Alison said sympathetically.

"We'll see I guess. It's only been a day, but yeah. I am starting to miss him," Dawson's voice trailed a bit, until she steered the talk back to the subject, "Anyway, if you do bring a guy home and I'm already sleeping or something, don't worry about it. It's not gonna bother me. I'll sleep right through it. Unless it will bother you?"

"No," Alison said, "I guess we have to just make those kinds of adjustments living in a dorm, don't we?"

"Yeah, may take a while to adapt our comfort zones."

"Have you called him yet?"

"Chris? No, I should though."

"Alright, you call Chris," Alison suggested, "I'm going to go take a walk."

Alison flashed a smile as she trotted out the door. Dawson went over to the phone sitting near her bed and dialed up Chris.

"Hey baby," she said with a smile as she answered.

"Hey! You made it!" Chris answered on the other line, "Miss me yet?"

"Of course," Dawson grinned to herself as she told him about her day so far.

"Well, I wish I was up there with you," he said.

"Me too. But it'll go fast, and I'll be home for Christmas. And we can call each other all the time."

"Alright," Chris said, "Well, I'll let you go check out your new surroundings. Love you babe."

"You too," she said back as she hung up the phone.

* * *

After the phone call, Dawson decided to emulate Alison and take a walk around campus. But as she got outside the building, someone was there waiting for her.

"Dawson?" the girls asked.

"Um, yes," Dawson looked around surprised, wondering who knew her.

"My name is Brandi," the shorter, black-haired girl introduced herself, "I am the head girl of the Sigma Delta sorority. We are quite exclusive. We only let a few girls join every year, and we hand pick the girls ourselves. And you have been chosen as a possible new sister."

"Re-really?" Dawson was taken aback. She hadn't even thought about sororities until Alison had mentioned it that morning. "I don't know what to say."

"Are you going to Prima Nocta tonight?"

"Prima Nocta?"

"It's a party thrown by the campus pub every year on the first night, to help everyone meet and mingle and such," Brandi explained, "Come tonight and I will introduce you to the other girls and everything will be explained there. Okay?"

"Yeah, ok, that sounds great."

"Good," Brandi said, "We'll see you tonight then."

* * *

Later on, Dawson met Alison back in their room. Dawson was bursting to tell her what happened.

"Guess what? I think I just got invited to join a sorority," she said.

"You too? So did I!" Alison exclaimed, "Which one?"

"Actually, that Sigma Delta one you were talking about before."

"Me too! That would be great if we both got in!"

"So I guess we're going to that thing tonight, hey?"

"Yeah, I actually saw some posters about it around and was going to ask you if you wanted to go. But now I guess we kind of have to, hey?"

* * *

The dormitories were buzzing with excitement that evening as everyone was getting ready for Prima Nocta. Dawson and Alison luckily managed to get in the line for the showers early. Dawson was a little thrown off to see that the showers were co-ed. She wrapped her towel around her bust as she got out and hurried back to her room, trying to look nonchalant as she pushed her way through a group of guys in the hallway.

When she got back to her dorm she closed the door and took off her towel and started drying herself off, rubbing the soft towel over her large, bouncy boobs and over her arms and stomach, all the way down to her legs. She pulled on a pair of small, black panties and was just putting on her DD bra when the door opened and Alison came in, also wrapped in a towel.

"Co-ed showers? Seriously?"

Dawson just shrugged as she pulled the bra over her boobs and brought the straps over her shoulders. Alison slipped off her pink towel and Dawson noticed that she had pretty much perfectly formed breasts. They were just as big as hers, but they were lusciously round with light pink nipples.

Alison walked over to her closet and started thumbing through her shirts to find a nice one to wear. She ended up pulling out a simple black dress. She held it up to her curvaceous body as though she was wearing it.

"What do you think of this?" she asked Dawson.

"Definitely," Dawson nodded as she walked over to the mirror in her bra and panties and started to put her make-up on.

"I wonder how many other girls they've talked to?" Alison pondered as she put on a pair of white panties and a white, lacy bra, and then slipped the dress over them.

"This Brandi girl said only a few. I guess we'll see. I'm glad you were asked too. I'd be way too nervous to do this on my own."

"Me too," Alison admitted, "I hope we both get in."

* * *

The two girls walked down to the Young Leaf, which was Jameson University's campus pub. They both looked stunning, Dawson in her purple blouse and short blue jean skirt, and Alison in her little black dress. Luckily no line had formed outside yet as they walked into the pub, but the place was still packed. All kinds of people were crammed into the pub, taking up any place there was standing room. All the tables and booths were full. Dawson and Alison tried to make their way through all of the new students making new friends and old students reunited with old friends.

Then a tanned, dark-haired girl called out to them and waved them over.

"Hi, I'm Raven," she introduced her self, raising her voice over the noise of the crowd, "We have a booth over here. Come."

She led them to a booth where they saw five other girls sitting around. Dawson recognized Brandi, the head girl. There was also Kate and Nikki, two of the third year girls in the sorority, as well as Raven. Then there were two other younger looking girls, both looking rather nervous. Dawson guessed that they were he other recruits.

"Alright, you're all here," Brandi said as Raven, Dawson and Alison sat down, "I'm Brandi, head girl of Sigma Delta. This is Nikki, Raven and Kate. They are all the third year girls in the sorority. The rest of you are new, so I'll let you introduce yourselves."

Both Dawson and Alison introduced themselves to the girls. Then the other two girls also introduced themselves. The first was a very petite girl with a triangular face, a large smile, and short, dirty blonde hair which was put into two ponytails.

"Hi, I'm Jordan. Um, my sister was a Sigma, so I guess I'm considered legacy, or something. So I hope I get in!"

The next girl then went. She was a very shy-looking blonde with wavy, long hair and friendly eyes.

"Hi, I'm Anne. I'm actually, I really like art. So I'm here in the art program."

"Surprise, surprise," Kate whispered under her breath, getting a poke in the ribs by Raven's elbow.

Brandi then waved the bartender over and got him to bring them each their drinks immediately. Dawson realized that this Brandi girl must have quite a lot of pull at this university. But then again, she was the head girl of the most respected sorority on campus.

"Well girls, drink up!" she raised her glass to them, "We've got a busy next two weeks."

Dawson watched as Brandi downed her entire highball, and Raven hers right after. Nikki then went next, but Kate seemed to refuse to chug hers. Dawson decided that she would go next. She wasn't really much of a drinker, but what the hell, it was college. She took a deep breath, then tipped her glass back and downed the whole thing. Her throat burned, but she drained the last drop, getting cheers from the other girls.

"Whoa, look at the new kid!" Nikki exclaimed. The small girl, Jordan, looked at her with distaste, but Dawson just ignored her.

"Alright," Brandi got their attention again, "This is how things work. Tomorrow is Rush, where you four will come to our sorority house and meet the other girls, and decide if you're going to pledge. If you do, pledge week is next week, and we will not be easy on you. But if you make it, it will be worth it. This sorority alone is worth coming back to school every year.

"But right now, there is one rule for you. I know it's the first night here, and there are lots of hot guys around this bar right now, but no sex. None of you are allowed to have sex until pledge week is over and you are accepted. I know this is mostly on the honour system, as we can't watch you around the clock, but trust me. If you cheat, we'll know. With that being said, try to enjoy the night anyway, and tomorrow, things will really begin."

* * *

So they spent the rest of the night drinking and meeting new people, avoiding the pick-up lines of the many guys there. It was easier for Dawson as she had Chris at home, but Jordan seemed to be having the most trouble not getting picked up. Dawson wondered what kind of girl she was like in high school.

Dawson noticed that a lot of the guys seemed to flock towards the other four girls, and especially Brandi, which Dawson found weird as she was probably less pretty than the other three. But she seemed to have a very strong reputation.

After a while, Alison and Dawson decided to head back to the dorm. The pub seemed to be winding down, and each of the older four seemed to have each picked a guy to take back with them.

"Well, I guess we won't have to worry about the sock thing tonight, hey?" Alison joked.

"No, guess not. Which is probably good, cause I don't really want to find a new place to sleep on the first night."

Alison laughed. "Don't worry, I'm really not a slut or anything, I swear. Even without a rule, I wouldn't pick a guy up on the first night."

"That Jordan girl sure seemed to want to though," Dawson remarked.

"Yeah, I noticed that. That Anne seems nice though. Quiet, but nice."

A few minutes later they reached the dorm, threw off their clothes and got into their pajamas.

"Well, night Dawson."

"Night Alison."

Dawson found it hard to sleep in this new bed, as her bed at home was much bigger and more comfortable. Eventually she got to sleep, but kept waking up in the middle of the night.

Then at about three in the morning, she woke up again and heard something. She listened closely and realized that it was Alison. She was breathing really hard, and then Dawson heard her let out a small moan. Dawson could also hear a slight sound of a blanket rubbing up and down.

Dawson peeked over her shoulder towards Alison's bed, and sure enough, there was Alison masturbating. Dawson went back to her position on her side and just listened as Alison pleasured herself. Alison was lying on her back with her hips arched in the air. Her hand was reaching down under the blankets, fingering her pussy. Her other hand was up her pajama shirt, squeezing her large, round breasts. She panted hard, letting out a long moan every once in a while, gasping with pleasure.

Dawson lay on her side facing the wall, listening o every moment. She smiled to herself. Did Alison know that Dawson was listening? Would she care? Dawson decided she wouldn't embarrass her by letting her know.

But Dawson still loved listening to it. She slowly reached down her pajama pants with her own hand, finding her clit above her slit, and slowly began to rub her fingers over it, keeping that smile on her face as she listened to Alison's moans. She had a feeling she was going to like college.

* * *

The next day was the first day of classes, but most of the classes were simple course introductions, and almost all of them were let out early. Later in the afternoon, Dawson and Alison made their way to the sorority house.

"Whoa, that's it? It's huge!" Dawson exclaimed as she reached the three-storied house, gazing at its luxurious windows and pillared entrance.

"I could get used to living here," Alison said.

Jedikool
Jedikool
73 Followers
12