Sorority Exhibitionism

Story Info
I "assist" a pledge in her sorority assignment.
1.8k words
4.26
38.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A recent story on here about a young man being displayed before a group of women reminded me of a little adventure I had while in college. Not really the same thing but it jogged my memory just the same, so I though I'd jot it down.

*****

This happened long enough ago that I don't honestly remember the name of the sweet young thing I did it with. It was my second year of University studies in the fall. I was out at a bar one Friday night and met a very sexy young coed with long brown hair, deep brown eyes, a great tan, and the marvelous slender leggy physique that a lot of girls that age seem to possess. That evening she wore skin tight jeans, a pink sweater, and obviously had no bra on under it. Her breasts wobbled about nicely as she moved and the bumps of her nipples were very evident.

That evening we just talked and shared a couple beers and before I realized it we were both headed out the door but in different directions. She and the other girls that she had come with went one way and my roommate and I headed the other but not before we had exchanged phone numbers.

Monday after classes I hit the books in preparation for an exam later in the week. There was a knock on the dorm room door and a holler "phone for you". The one phone on the floor was midway in the long corridor and whoever was walking by or was otherwise closest when it rang was obligated to function as answering service.

Approaching the indent in the hall wall where the phone was housed I lifted the dangling receiver to my ear. It was the girl I'd met on Friday and she wondered what I was doing on Wednesday afternoon around 5:30. "Nothing," I replied and she proceeded to invite me to a special event at the sorority where she was pledging.

"I have to go through a special little initiation test and I'd like you to help me out with." That was all she would say but I was a total sucker for her sweet disposition as well as her sexy presence. Without any hesitation I agreed. We chatted for a bit longer before I returned to my studies.

On Wednesday at five I headed over to the sorority house, a generously scaled older residence just up the hill from the main campus. The door was wide open and I strolled right in. One of the sisters spotted me looking a little lost and asked who I was looking for. When I told her who I was there to see her face brightened a bit and I was told to "wait right there" while she went off to find my lady friend.

Returning after a couple minutes she pointed up the staircase and said "room 2G, it's off to the right."

I headed up the ornate staircase to a generously sized landing. Decorative pillows were strewn about and an oriental carpet covered most of the wood floor and a large leaded window rose from the handrail height up for a story and a half. The stairs continued and so did I, turning to my right at the top. Room 2G was fifteen feet down a wood floored corridor and when I knocked the door opened to reveal a crowded bedroom with four twin mattresses, one shoved to each corner. My Friday girl was the only person in the room at the time, this time barefoot and wearing jeans with a simple rust colored vest and nothing under it.

I noticed right away that the front was unbuttoned. As I approached, she slipped the vest off her shoulders and tossed it on one of the beds. Her breasts were moderately sized orbs with protruding nipples. I went to put my arms around her but was held at bay until she also shed her jeans. She then accepted my embrace as she stood there wearing only a pair of powder blue bikini panties.

We kissed ferociously and my hands wandered all over her back and then ass. I slid my fingers under the waistband of her panties and caressed the soft silky skin of her ass cheeks. She allowed just enough space between us that I was able to slide a hand around and cup one of her lovely tits. I gently squeezed the nipple and she ground her pelvis against me.

I was so caught in the moment that I hadn't noticed that another girl had entered the room and was rummaging through a dresser. Neither woman seemed to care the least about the other's presence and the other woman seemed totally oblivious to mine as she shed her jeans and T shirt then wrapped a towel around herself before heading back out the door. My friend continued to grind herself against me as well as explore my mouth with her tongue.

When she finally decided to grab a breath she asked "Are you still up for helping me with my initiation?"

Bear in mind that this is a nearly naked nineteen year old woman asking this question of a twenty year old male. Of course I said yes.

"Well, the deal is, if I want to become a sorority member I have to have sex with a guy of my choice on the landing of the staircase."

Wow. At first I was shocked and immediately after that I thought about how embarrassing it would be. But then again keep in mind that this is a twenty year old male just chock full of hormones and this hottie is at that point grinding her crotch against yours as well.

She then proceeded to undo the plaid flannel shirt I was wearing and slide it off my arms. This was followed by my belt being undone, zipper as well and my jeans slid down and off.

As I was in the habit of going commando at that time my now swollen cock sprang into view and bounced a bit before settling into place.

I think it surprised her a bit but she said "C'mon, let's do this before either one of us chickens out."

I found myself being led out the door of the room into the hall and then down the half flight of stairs to the landing. All the way down the steps my hard-on danced away like a bobblehead doll and her breasts bounced away as well. So far we had not encountered anyone else.

Kneeling on the rug her fingers wrapped around the base of my swollen member and guided it to her lips. She gently kissed the tip of it before taking the first few inches into her mouth and then proceeded to perform some highly skillful fellatio on me. A couple women started down the stairs.

Initially it was no big deal that they walked right by us just a foot or so away. I was too lost in the moment, my mind completely taken over by the wonderful sensations emanating from my penis. This girl knew how to give one helluva blowjob. It went on and on, but eventually she stopped then slipped the panties off.

Like virtually every post pubescent woman at that time, she sported a full muff of crotch fur. The sight of it sent me even higher up the hormonal high scale as she lay down in the midst of the pile of pillows, spread her legs wide and beckoned me forward. Laying atop her I somewhat clumsily guided my tool to her hot, wet slit and then eased it into her welcoming vagina.

As we began to establish a rhythm I was aware of more people passing by. It also seemed as though some might well be standing silently nearby. I found this oddly arousing, that there might very well be women watching as I pounded away at this lovely piece of ass. She meanwhile seemed to be thoroughly enjoying herself, issuing little grunts and moans of ecstasy. At one point I actually felt a hand fondle my ass for a moment.

This was followed by a chorus of giggles and I realized that there were quite a few of the sorority girls standing on the stairs as well as the balcony above. Taking a quick glance around, my quick guess would have been around twenty looking on. But my attentions were refocused on my partner as she was heading into what had to have been one helluva orgasm with a long continuous moan that grew louder and louder and then erupted into a full-fledged "Oh shit!" shriek.

Her pussy walls clamped tightly around my cock and her legs locked around my waist like a vice as she convulsed, continuing to scream like a banshee. I lost control at that point and pumped my load deep inside her, my cock throbbing and balls pulsing.

It seemed like an orgasm that went on forever. When it finally subsided she relaxed her legs and the vice grip of her pussy did as well. We were both startled when a round of applause broke out accompanied by a couple whistles as well. I looked into her eyes and there was a devilish sparkle. I remember suddenly feeling slightly sheepish and embarrassed lying there naked in front of this group, my cock still deep inside her, my balls and ass on display for all.

Gradually they all drifted away and pulled out. We headed back upstairs and she took me into a bathroom where we showered and she douched. After returning to the room we dressed. She rummaged through the dresser that the other girl had earlier and came up with a fresh pair of white cotton panties that she pulled on before the jeans and this time a black tank top before adding the suede vest.

On the way back down the stairs I spotted the blue panties still on the landing. She was a step ahead of me and I snatched them up without her seeing, stuffing them in my pocket.

We opted not to join the others in the dining room for dinner and instead headed off to grab a burger off campus. Not a word was mentioned about what we'd just done. I walked her back to her dorm and I headed to mine. When I got back to my room I pinned the panties to the wall and my roomate snickered then high fived me.

Over the course of the semester we ran into one another a couple times crossing the quad or in a hallway but we never got together again. It was a one time thing. But it was my first experience with hard core exhibitionism and I've been a fan ever since.