Sorority Fundraiser

Story Info
Sorority's fundraiser for beer money.
1.1k words
4.32
14.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JagFarlane
JagFarlane
311 Followers

Dear Journal,

I know, I know, I need to write in your more often. It's a habit that I just haven't gotten well into, but I promise to keep working on it. Anyways, tonight was day 1 of our sororities semi-annual fundraiser and I got to participate as a full sister this year! As you remember from last year, our sorority gets together with three of the other sororities on campus twice a year to fundraise our alcohol budget.

We split the participants into two groups, one of new sisters and one of full sisters. It's not so much of a hazing thing as it's to initiate them into how the fundraiser works. Well, that and by the time they reach full sister status they won't bat an eye at what they'll be asked to do for the fundraiser. This, as you know, is to provide some means of relief for all those poor male classmates of ours who don't already have female companionship or who aren't getting the relief they need from their female companions.

A week prior to our event, certain codes are put up on the house's Twitter account and those in the know spread the information to trusted friends who may be of need of our services. Once they get past the doormen at the front door, they enter the living room where all the new sisters are. The girls are generally all clad in bikinis or some form of lingerie, at least to begin the night. Many a time by the end of the night, a number of them are missing at least article of clothing. Their job is rather tame though, just to make out with the boys and occasionally to provide a lap dance.

They're just a warm up for the main attraction though, and that requires the men to enter new rooms past more doormen. Within they find us full sisters waiting to provide them the relief that they crave and need. When in the main room, like the others we have some articles of clothing on, though it's generally restricted to lingerie and the sexier the better. I wore my blue silk panties, a blue shelf bra, and a matching set of thigh high leg stockings. Once the men have made their choice who they choose to continue on with, they head to a private room and begin negotiations. The girls were only allowed to charge for a handjob or a blowjob, though nothing stopped them from letting things go further if they desired but they weren't allowed to charge.

Admittedly, being that this was my first year I hid more towards the back while the more experienced girls took on the first comers. Soon though the crowd had thinned out enough that I was unable to hide. When I saw his eyes resting upon my proudly displayed chest, I knew that soon I would be finding myself in my first negotiations.

He was eager and willingly agreed to the price I offered for a blowjob, so eager in fact that I was worried that perhaps I'd gone too low but it was a price I'd been advised to start with. Well, that and he was rather overweight so it wouldn't surprise me if he didn't get laid often. I offered him a comfortable seat and placed a cushion by his feet. Settling myself upon my knees before him, with shaking hands I unzipped his jeans and reached inside to pull out my first cock and take my place alongside my sisters as a provider for this sorority.

The man had shaved, even put a dab of cologne near his cock, and for that I gave him head as best as I could. His cock filled my mouth and while I felt no real attraction to him, I enjoyed listening to his moans of pleasure, knowing I was doing a good job. He was not all gentle though, perhaps it was inexperience, but at the end he held my head down while he filled my mouth with his cum.

After a minute in the bathroom to rinse my mouth out, I returned to the waiting room, held head high. Even though I had taken the title of full sister at the beginning of the school year, this had sealed it and I took my rightful place waiting for my next job.

Several more times that night I was called upon to service our guests, and made a tidy sum towards our party budget. As the night wound down, the clubs were letting out and so we were hit with one last group of men, those that didn't hook up while clubbing. You could hear the moans, both male and female, coming through the doors as the girls let out their sexual needs on these last, lucky clients. I squirmed and rubbed my thighs together as I sat, waiting to see if I would be chosen for one last time.

Just as I thought I would be going home to my trusty vibrator, a tall man stepped into the room. He was a little shaky on his feet and I rightly guessed that he'd had quite a bit to drink that night but as soon as he laid eyes on me, it was obvious he knew what he wanted. To my room we went, me having to help keep him upright but we made it.

Negotiations were short, he was drunk and as soon as I offered he accepted and laid out on the couch. I undid his slacks and pulled them with his boxers down. Glancing up I smiled with hope, it appeared he was well enough endowed for me and quickly I took his cock in my mouth to find out if my guess would be right. Due to him being quite tipsy it took a while for him to rise to the occasion, and not wasting any time I pulled out a condom, rolled it on him, and shimmied my way up the couch.

Over him I hovered, guiding his mostly hard cock to my dripping pussy and quickly taking him in. With a need to release, I rode him hard, grinding my ass against him with each down stroke. Fortunately the alcohol had dulled his senses just enough that he lasted me through several good orgasms till at last I felt the warmth of him filling the condom. Reluctantly I let him free of my warm pussy and helped remove the condom, licking his cum off of him.

That, my dear Journal, is just the first night of this three night fundraiser! I cannot fathom just how much fun it's going to be over the next two nights and the rest of this semester as we savor the fruits of our labors! And now with my story told, off to bed I go with promises that I will try to fill your pages sooner!

-Martine

JagFarlane
JagFarlane
311 Followers