Sorority Girl

Story Info
A recently divorced woman moves in next door to a sorority.
9.3k words
4.24
90.5k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
himbotobe
himbotobe
19 Followers

Susan Turner, 28 years old and recently divorced, was beginning to wonder if things were ever going to turn around for her. Earlier that year, she caught her husband, whose construction company was just starting to finally take off, having an affair with one of his clients, Andrea, a trashy looking woman in her mid 30s who had obviously had some work done. Susan thought she was a hag, though she knew she was obviously predisposed against her. Though Andrea did not have an attractive face, there was little denying she had a very good body for a woman of her age, particularly with the help modern science provided her physique. Not many men would be able to look past her plastic, gravity-defying DDs, and, as disappointing as it was to discover, her husband was no exception.

Susan was glad of one thing—she caught her husband after his business took off, which meant she was able to take him to the cleaners during the divorce. With some shrewd investing she would never have to work again. After moving out of her old home she began to feel very lonely, however. Both of her parents had passed away years ago, and she had only one sibling who she was not very close with and only saw sporadically. After several years of marriage most of her friendships dwindled as well. So she began looking for secretarial work in order to have something to do. After applying for every open position she could find she finally landed one assisting the dean of students at the University of Texas. The pay was decent, the benefits were great, and she would have free access to the gym—-something she was especially excited about due to her new resolve to get back in shape and get her life in order.

In order to help support her and her husband, Susan logged long hours at her previous job. That combined with the fact that she still did most of the cooking and cleaning meant she left very little time for herself and had somewhat let herself go. She always had been told she had a very cute, young looking face, with nice plump lips, and was still carded for alcohol and even the occasional rated R movie. She had longish, dirty-blonde hair --more dark than blonde now, she had to admit to herself. She was 5'7 and though she still had a decent body standing in front of her full-length mirror she looked hard at all her problem areas, pinching the fat on her tummy and turning around to see the cellulite on her upper thighs and ass. Recently, she never took time or spent the money to keep her hair and nails looking nice either, and even after her husband was earning more than enough to take care of that, her old habits had already set in. Her habit of dressing conservatively for work and putting on sweats and socks as soon as she stepped through the door also set in. She knew she was partly at fault for letting the glamour go out of their marriage, but she had a lot of responsibility and her husband was no better. He complained about how she dressed, but he never went to the gym himself and he was beginning to get the gut that was so prominent of his father.

Looking at herself in the mirror in disgust she said "No more" out loud and took a picture of herself with her camera phone as a record. She wanted a fresh start. She wanted to live differently, to become a new and better Susan, and she resolved to do something about it.

Summer Term

Susan moved into her new place in April. It was a beautiful, tiny one-bedroom home right next to campus, which meant she would be able to walk to work. That first night her excitement was dampened, however. After organizing her things all day she went to bed early that night around 10 p.m. and one hour later was awoken by noise coming from the house next door. It was a loud party. She cracked open her window to listen to what she could hear. She heard dozens of girls laughing and chanting "Zeta!" Clubby dance music was blaring. "Ugh, that crap is terrible," Susan scoffed.

"Great," she said to herself in disgust, knowing she didn't really mean it. "I moved right next door to a sorority house. I'm going to have to hear those peppy bitches every night...and see them..." she thought, feeling sad at the thought of having to look at young, snobby, beautiful girls every day while she felt so bad about herself. "Maybe it will give me more motivation to workout at least..." she thought as she tried to fall back to sleep.

She heard bottles clinking and some boys in the background. "They sound pretty cute," she thought, and then immediately checked herself. "Those are nineteen year old boys, get a hold of yourself"— but she had to admit that a little part of her wished she was out there partying with those spoiled, pampered girls and their deep-voiced frat boy admirers...

Susan wouldn't be starting her job until summer term began in late May, but she was already given her ID card so she had a little over a month to focus on getting in shape.

The first week it was hard to get back into the swing of things, but she kept working at it. After that first week things began to get easier and she really started to work herself hard, coming home drenched in sweat. She had never been one of those girls she resentfully called "gym bunnies," so she stuck to what she was comfortable with, running on the treadmill and riding on the bike. She wanted to add some light strength training exercises to balance the cardio, but she had no idea how to use the machines and wasn't sure what exercises would benefit her. She didn't want to bulk up, obviously, but she knew strength training would help her tone up her arms, abs, thighs, and ass.

After running on the treadmill and biking for a while she worked up the nerve to ask one of the staff for help. She walked up to the counter towards a young, scrawny-looking kid, probably a freshman or sophomore, unsure if he would be able to help her. "I don't actually work here, my friend does" he smiled. "I just finished working out, and stuck around for a little to hang out with my buddy. He's the one over there wiping sweat off all the machines," he smiled. "I can help you though. My name's Mike by the way."

She had to admit he was cute, even though he was tall and lanky. "Five years ago and I would have been all over this kid..." she thought to herself with some regret. After being married to a 30-year-old man, a 19-year-old kid just seemed a little too boyish.

For the next 45 minutes Mike showed Susan some exercises that would work her thighs, abs, arms and ass. "Do you work out here a lot?" Susan asked in a flirty tone that surprised her.

"I've just started up the past couple months. I'm here on a baseball scholarship and coach has really been on me to bulk up a bit, turn those warning shot pop-outs into home runs, hopefully." He gave his million-dollar smile again. "If you keep coming in you're definitely going to see me around."

"What a nice kid..." she thought on her drive home, completely exhausted, passing out as soon as she got home. She woke up and made dinner—some vegetables, rice, and grilled tilapia. Another thing she had vowed to change was her diet. No more pizza, burgers, and fries. She vowed to only cook lean meats like chicken and fish, and whenever she was hungry in between meals she would only snack on fruit or vegetables.

By the time she started work she was feeling much better about herself. She was much more energetic and confident, but she knew she had a long way to go.

She didn't mind her job. It was dull but easy, and one student worker in her office was extremely friendly to her. Her name was Kay, and Susan was surprised to hear she was a Zeta and lived next door to her.

When Kay asked for her name Susan surprised herself by answering "Susan, but my friends call me Alexis."

"How does that work?" Kay asked, smiling.

"My first name is legally Susan, but I absolutely hate it," Susan responded. "In middle school everyone called me "the boy named Sue.' My middle name is Alexis and I prefer that, so that's what my friends call me."

Susan's middle name was Alexis, but none of her friends had ever called her that before. She hadn't even really had any friends for several years now. "A little white lie won't hurt though..." Susan thought. "I've always despised my name and I have been saying I need a fresh start. Maybe going by a new name will help me craft a new image for myself."

She had seen Kay in the gym before, quite frequently in fact. Kay was a little tomboyish with short, shoulder length brown hair, but she was in absolutely perfect shape, tall—she was 5'10'' and skinny with a perfect heart-shaped ass that made Susan very jealous.

"At least she has small boobs like me," Susan comforted herself, "though Kay's small B cups look much better on her thin, athletic frame than mine do."

Kay and Susan—now going by Alexis—became best friends at the office and quickly decided to become gym buddies.

Alexis saw Mike at the gym a few more times, but not very frequently since baseball season had really picked up. When she did she him, however, he was friendly as ever. Kay knew him and informed Alexis he was dating one of her sorority sisters. All the girls in the house adored him, even though most considered him the little brother type despite the fact that he had been one of the most heavily recruited baseball players in the state. Eventually she stopped seeing him at the gym entirely. "Baseball must really be time consuming," she thought. "Hopefully he didn't give up his workout routine entirely. He is super cute but he could definitely use a little filling out."

Alexis was glad to have someone to work out with, but it was difficult to keep up with Kay—she was an animal, going non-stop as soon as she was finished with her impossible stretches. "How can guys work out with her over here moving her body like that?" she wondered.

Alexis loved having her there. "Kay would make a great workout coach," she thought. "She strikes the perfect balance between demanding and encouraging." On lighter days the girls would go for about an hour, but most days Alexis wasn't coming home until 6:30 or even 7:00, getting out of work at 5 and spending around two hours at the gym. After eating the small, protein and vitamin packed meal she prepared for herself, she would watch a little TV before passing out to do it all again the next day.

She noticed that her TV watching habits had been changing slightly. She never really liked watching the news, but she used to try to stay at least a little informed. Other than that, she would watch the occasional drama or comedy sitcom. Lately, however, she was embarrassed to admit to herself she had been getting more into reality TV programs on MTV and Bravo, especially all of the Real Housewives series, and she was also keeping up a lot more with entertainment news and fashion programs. "Nothing wrong with a little harmless fun," she thought. "I work hard all day, it's nice to come home and put my mind on autopilot. And, hey, maybe living next to a sorority house must be starting to rub off on me," she laughed to herself.

True, seeing the girls on these shows with their perfect hair, makeup, clothes, and shoes didn't do any wonders for her self-esteem, but she was surprised to find that watching them and their glamorous, luxurious lifestyles turned her on slightly. She never would have guessed that all of that would appeal to her so much. "It's amazing what you learn about yourself when you don't have to spend all your time working to support a man who doesn't even care about you..."

Kay had been insistent that Alexis not get on a scale or look at her body too closely in the mirror for a while. Checking every day can only lead to frustration, she said, since the progress was gradual. They agreed that Alexis could step on a scale July 3st, however, exactly three months after she had begun hitting the gym. She knew she had been losing weight—her jeans were beginning to get baggy—but she had no idea how much yet.

She held her breath and stepped on the scale. She was shocked. She had been 149 pounds when she began, and the target she set for herself then was to get down to 135. She had made that, and more.

She was at 128. More than 20 pounds gone. She couldn't believe it. "And it's not just the amount of weight you lost," Kay observed approvingly as they looked at her body in a locker room mirror. "It's where you lost it. Us hitting those target areas really worked. Look at how toned your abs are getting, and you lost a lot in your thighs. And I don't see much cellulite at all back here..."

Alexis looked at the picture in her phone she took of herself three months ago and had to agree she had made great progress.

"And the good news is, with our program and diet, you definitely haven't peaked out," Kay continued.

"You don't think so?"

"No way, it's only been three months!"

"What should my new target weight be?"

"Hmmm...how about 115 by the start of classes in the fall: August 27th?"

"You're crazy!"

"You can do it, Alexis. I'm 115 and I have three inches on you!" she teased.

"Yeah, and you're a freak of nature."

"I have news for you...you're getting to be a freak yourself then. You don't have any trouble keeping up with me anymore."

"True," Alexis thought, maybe she could do it...

Another night of watching Real Housewives only confirmed that fact. "Damn, they look so good and some of them are in their upper 40s. I can do this..."

She hadn't bought any new clothes because she wanted to wait to hit her target weight, and now she had a new target. She decided to give herself some additional motivation now, however. She resolved that if she hit 115 by August 27, she would treat herself with a much needed brand new wardrobe and a day at the nail salon getting a mani/pedi, a facial, and a body wrap.

"It's time to treat yourself, finally..." she thought as she drifted off to sleep after rubbing herself to orgasm imagining herself as one of Kay's stylish sorority sisters.

Kay and Alexis had been seeing a lot of each other, but only at work and the gym, so it surprised Alexis when Kay asked her if she wanted to go to a party with her and two of her friends, Erica and Becky. Alexis hesitated. "I don't know...I'm a little older than you guys."

"So what!" Kay laughed. "You look like your nineteen in the face, and you're getting super close to that smoking teenager bod you're gonna be rocking soon!"

Alexis finally agreed. They met up with two other girls at a dive bar for karaoke night and Alexis immediately kicked herself for not buying any new clothes.

Kay was a simple, plain dresser, so Alexis didn't feel awkward around her in her now baggy, plain clothing and simple flats, but the two girls they met—Erica, a blonde, and Becky, a redhead—were dressed to the nines: form-fitting black dresses, sky high heels, and perfect makeup and hair.

"Don't they know they're in a dive-bar?" Alexis cattily asked Kay, who laughed.

Alexis knew she only said that because she was embarrassed, however, and regretted her comment all the more when the girls turned out to be sweet, charming, and fun—especially Erica, who was the life of the party. The girls had a few drinks (bought for them—or at least for the other three with her thrown in as part of the deal, Alexis thought bitterly) and sang a few songs. When Alexis's head hit her pillow all she thought before falling asleep was "August 27 can't get here soon enough..."

The next day Alexis booked herself a make-up tutorial at a place Erica had recommended after Alexis complimented her and Becky's look. The makeup made a huge difference. After they were finished with her she couldn't believe her eyes, going in twenty minutes from cute to drop dead sexy—at least in her face—she thought. She came home with two bags full. "I can splurge on one thing before classes start, and Erica and Becky looked so great," she thought. "I'm going to have to do something about my hair, though..." she thought. "Oh well, add it to the list."

The next day at work Kay was surprised by her look. "You look like a glamour model..." she told her with a hint of jealousy Alexis couldn't believe. She had never experienced a pretty girl being jealous of her before. She had to admit, part of her liked the feeling...

Fall Semester

Alexis was just finishing up another insane workout fueled by Kay's encouragement and a high energy playlist Alexis had made full of Kay Perry, Ke$ha, Beyonce and various rappers she had never really listened to before. She regretted never giving it a chance before. Sure, it was mostly fluff, but it had a nice beat and energy that was great for a workout, and a lot of the songs were actually really sexy. They reminded her of why she was putting in so many hours on the treadmill.

It was August 27: finally time for the scale. It was a good sign that her clothes didn't fit at all anymore. She even had to splurge and buy herself a few new conservative dresses for work, but she was still nervous. She had put a lot of time into this moment, and now was the time to see if it had paid off.

"Even if you didn't hit your weight, you look amazing" Kay encouraged her. "You barely look like the same girl I met four and half months ago."

Alexis took a deep breath and stepped on the scale.

"114!" she let out a high-pitched squeal—she had never done that before—"but who could blame me?" she thought "I did it!"

"You bitch!" Kay teased. "You weigh less than me now!" Alexis still couldn't believe that even after seeing the proof.

Alexis looked at her new hard-earned body in the mirror and then back at the old picture of her on her phone and couldn't believe how far she had come. Kay looked her over, proud of what she had helped create—and was it her imagination, Alexis wondered, or was there a hint of desire in her eyes?

"Oh my god..." Kay said. "You look like a Barbie doll..."

"Um, I think that's still you, Ms. 5' 10." Alexis said, feeling sexier and more confident than she ever had in her entire life. "And these boobs are definitely not Barbie approved. They weren't much before and all the working out has shrunk them even more. My B cup bras are too big now..."

"Who cares? You look like a runway model," Kay answered. "And just in time for school to start. There's going to be so much more going on now that everyone's back. There are so many parties at the start of the year, and you're going to all of them with me!"

Alexis began to object, but still looking at her reflection in the mirror, said: "Duh!" with just the slightest hint of a valley girl accent. ("Where did that come from?" Kay wondered.) "We've worked hard on these bods and now its time to show them off—together!"

Alexis called in sick the next day. It was the first day of school, but she didn't really care. She didn't need to impress anyone at work. She didn't need the job and could quit tomorrow if she wanted. The only real benefit was access to the gym, but the Zetas had their own workout room anyway. Now was time for her to reward herself for all her hard work.

First: wardrobe. She threw all of her old clothes in giant trash bags to drop them off at Goodwill. Her old clothes were worthless to her now since they didn't fit, and she wouldn't wear them now even if they did. They were clothes for someone who didn't feel good about their body, and now she most certainly did. She threw her flats and plain, ugly sandals, and unflattering one inch heels in another bag. She needed a completely fresh start. To get rid of all the old evidence of her depressing life. By the end of the day she was going to be have a closet full of glamorous, beautiful clothing. She was going to be one of those shoe whores she used to laugh at with boxes full of every sky-high style in every bright color...and she couldn't wait.

himbotobe
himbotobe
19 Followers