Sorority Night Pt. 01

Story Info
Suresh gets asked out to a party by a sorority sister.
4.3k words
3.65
25.1k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smlwilli3
smlwilli3
11 Followers

** Note: This is the first three chapters of my first story. It contains portions of SPH and CFNM. I'm still working on the next couple of chapters. I would love to hear what everyone thinks of it.**

*****

Chapter One

"Hi, Suresh!" Brittany exclaimed as Suresh walked out of the locker room.

Suresh looked around to make sure that there wasn't anyone else named Suresh around. Was Brittany really talking to him? She was one of the most popular girls at N.U.; while they were both on the swim team, she was the captain and also an important member of her sorority. Suresh... well, Suresh was almost her diametrical opposite—shy, a bit nerdy, not a member of a fraternity. Largely ignored by the "higher" social strata, he had a few friends, but most likely 90% of his class wouldn't be able to pick him out of a lineup.

"Suresh?" Brittany repeated, quizzically.

Suresh flushed red. He realized that not responding and looking around made it look like he was ignoring her. And *no one* ignored Brittany.

"Ummm... hi, Brittany," he said. Just talking to her kept his face red, and his ears started tingling. Part of him was actually surprised that she knew his name.

"So, Suresh, what are you doing next Friday?" Brittany asked.

"I'll have to check my schedule," Suresh lied. He wasn't doing anything.

"I meant at night," she said with a half-smile.

"Uh... I'm not sure," he said. He was still red in the face, and was thankful that his brown complexion hid how bad it really was.

"Well, if you're free, I would love to have you come to our sorority party!" Brittany said with a huge smile.

"Oh... well..." Suresh was not interested in going to a sorority party. While he wasn't averse to going to small house parties with his friends and drinking, he was not interested in a large party with "jocks."
"Please? I was hoping you would be my date!" she said earnestly.

Suresh was completely flummoxed. People like Brittany never asked Suresh to come to a sorority party, especially an "important" sorority like Sigma Mu Lambda. And they *definitely* did not ask them to be their date. He had assumed she just wanted him to attend a generic party (and pay a cover fee, as was usually the case), not a formal party as her companion.

But while he was confused, he knew there was one thing that people like him never did. While he was honestly uncomfortable about the situation, people like him did not deny Brittany a direct request without a significant (read: life-threatening) reason.

"Ummmm... well, will this be a formal affair? Is there a dress code? I'm afraid I don't own a suit or tux, or..." he trailed off. He really had no idea what the protocol was. Do you ask if you have to pay something? Should he formally ask her?

Brittany giggled. "Don't worry about that, silly. It's the dance for our new sorority sisters. You will have to wear a suit, but we make all our dates wear a formal traditional garb that I will have made for you."

"Oh..." he said, desperately trying to think of a reason to say no. Funeral to attend? Need to donate a kidney for my dying friend? His mind was completely blank. He saw Brittany's friends walking towards him, a gaggle of giggling girls on their cellphones. Most likely texting each other. He did *not* want to have to deal with them, and their opprobrium. He also noticed her eyes start to narrow and harden. He was taking way too long to respond. This wasn't good.

"Yes, I would love to," he finally blurted out. He was rewarded with a smile and a squeal of joy.

"That's so great!" she exclaimed, and leaned in to hug him. Suresh did not realize that his face could turn any redder; his ears were literally on fire. As she hugged him closer, he realized to his horror that her soft skin and the smell of her hair was causing other things to swell. He tried to subtly move his hips away, but she slid her hands down to his ass and pushed his groin into hers. It was a quick move, and only happened for a brief moment, but he knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that she could tell he had an erection.

"That's perfect," she cooed. Suresh was confused. Did she mean what he thought she meant? Before he could process what happened, she had let go of him, and turned to her friends. "He said yes!" she said happily. Her friends surrounded her, congratulating her.

Suresh stood there, outside the circle, feeling somehow emptier. They all started wandering away, chatting happily. Just as he turned to leave, Brittany came back and grabbed his hand.

"Here's my number, Suresh. Don't forget to call me this Friday and we can make arrangements to have your traditional suit made." She took a marker out of her bag and wrote her number on the back of his hand. "I can't wait to see you then!" He just nodded blankly, and then stumbled away. What just happened?

Chapter Two

Suresh was still confused on Friday. He had no idea why Brittany would have chosen him, of all people, to be her date for what was obviously an important sorority party. After waking up that morning, he got out of bed and examined himself critically in the mirror.

Suresh was short. 5 foot 3 inches, to be exact. While he was personable and friendly around his close friends, his stature had tended to make him more self-conscious about approaching girls. Even girls shorter than him tended to go for much taller guys. He weighed about 145 pounds—not fat, per se, but definitely not with a six-pack. His ass and legs were a little larger, almost giving him a triangular shape. But at least they were pure muscle, as his swimming kept him generally fit.

The other reason for his shyness around girls was also readily apparent in the mirror; his penis. It was very small when flaccid, almost button-like with only the head visible. Even the word, "flaccid," implied something that drooped down, but for him it pointed outwards even when soft, as there was not enough length to warrant a "droop." There were other things that conspired to make his penis look even smaller than it actually was. He unfortunately had a little bit of a fat pad above his penis, and his larger, athletic legs contrasted poorly with the size of penis, both combining to make it look smaller overall. Finally, he was completely shaved, as was common among swimmers, which made him look almost pre-pubescent. Looking at the little nub nestled between his thighs with small testicles underneath, he sighed. Even when erect, it was still very small and narrow, about 3.5 inches in length. "If there is a God," he thought, "She must have quite a sense of humor," as he was 5.3" with a 3.5" penis. A pathetic palindrome, of sorts.

Shrugging to himself, he put on a sweatshirt and sweatpants over his boxers and left his room. Brittany had told him that he needed to be at the clothing store at 10am exactly. Apparently, all of the dates would be getting their suits made from there.

Suresh got to the store about 10 minutes early. It looked expensive, with dark glass and mahogany walls, dimly lit. He walked in and was greeted by a young woman with a clipboard.

"What's your name?" she asked briskly. She nodded and checked off his name. "I see you're going with Brittany. Please follow me."

Suresh followed her closely. She was wearing a pantsuit that was actually quite tight in the back, and he could not make out any panty lines. He wondered if that meant she was wearing a thong, or perhaps no underwear at all? He was pondering this when he looked up and saw Brittany there, and realized she had noticed him checking out the girl. His face turned red again, but she winked at him.

"I'm so glad you were able to make it Suresh!" she said happily. "Now, Sandra here is going to make sure that you get a suit that matches my dress. Please go into the fitting room with her so she can get it made in time for the dance."

Suresh smiled but was a little nervous. Measure for a suit? He hoped that they would just ask him his size and buy something appropriate.

"Ummm, I know my size..." he started, but Brittany cut him off in a peremptory manner.

"Nonsense," she said. "These suits are made-to-order due to the traditional nature of our dance. Sigma Mu Lambda has been having this dance for the last 50 years, and we always do it this way. Just go in with Sandra and I will see you later." She left immediately afterwards, and he had no choice but to follow Sandra behind a curtained area.

He walked into a larger area and noticed three other guys waiting there as well. They must be dates for some of the other girls, he thought. They each had a woman taking measurements of them. And they all were generally unclothed, except for a pair of tight white briefs that really left nothing to the imagination. Suresh stopped immediately, and realized that this was going to be a problem. These men were all at least 6 feet tall, extremely fit, and he could tell that they were all packing significant heat. One of them, Michael, he knew from the swim team. He always walked around the locker room naked, his large, heavy penis swaying menacingly from side to side as he went from the shower to his locker. How was he going to do this?

"Now, take your pants and shirt off," Sandra said. He paused for a second, and looked at her beseechingly.

"Ummmm... is that really necessary?"

"Yes," she said, a little angrily. "We need to make sure your suit fits you perfectly. And you can bet that Brittany wants to make sure you match her theme."

He realized immediately that he really had no choice. There was no way he could back out now. He slowly took off his pants and shirt. Brittany had told him to wear loose clothes, and he now realized it was so that he could easily doff them when necessary. His boxers, however, were embarrassing. They were green in a previous life, but now much paler from repeated washings, and quite threadbare, with a bit of a gap at the button fly. Sandra looked critically at them.

"That won't do. We need to make accurate measurements. You're going to need to change into briefs so we can get it correct." The other men smirked at him.

"How will I..." he asked, confused.

"Grab a pair from the store!" Sandra said, frowning. "I don't have the time to waste on you—we have at least five men coming here every hour in order to get everyone measured." She gently pushed him out the room. "The underwear is on the far end."

He walked out before realizing that he was still only in his boxers, but it was too late. Sandra had gone behind the curtain. He stood, shocked, for a second and then sprinted over to where she had pointed. There were multiple pairs of white briefs in various sizes, and so he took a medium and ran back, hoping that no one saw him.

Sneaking back into the dressing room, he breathed a sigh of relief. Two of the guys were now dressed, and looked to be leaving. That was good; the fewer the witnesses, the better. The only people now left were Michael, who was putting on his shirt, and Sandra, who was standing there, tapping her pencil on her clipboard, and frowning.

"Well?" she asked.

"Oh... yes, I got a pair. Where do I change?" Suresh asked.

"Here, silly. This *is* the changing room," she said.

Oh, god. This was horrible. He opened the package and took the underwear out, then turned around and faced the wall, swiftly pulled his boxers down and leapt into the new briefs. The most she saw, he thought, was his backside. At this point, it was all about damage control. Taking a deep breath, he turned around.

Sandra was smirking at him. He looked down. While the waist was comfortable, the briefs had a pouch area, and it was completely collapsed on itself. He felt himself turning red as he realized that, while the folds of the pouch hid the outline of his cock and balls, it also served to emphasize the fact that no one was home.

"Those are way too big on you," she said critically. "You're going to need to get a smaller size. And you said you knew your size!"

Suresh could feel his penis shrivel up. Behind him, he heard a guffaw from Michael.

"So what should I do?" Suresh asked, a little breathlessly.

"What do you mean? Get a smaller size!" Sandra was visibly angry now, and her tapping was getting more insistent. "Go, now!" Once more, she pushed him out of the changing room. This time, however, it was a little more forcefully.

Outside again, Suresh ducked down a little and scampered over to the underwear section. He saw the size small, and then stood there indecisively. What if that didn't fit either? He was worried that would cause other problems. Then he saw on the bottom shelf a single pair that said "XS." He decided that he would take both back with him, just to be on the safe side.

As he bent down to retrieve the pair, he felt someone pinch his ass, hard. Yelping, he dropped both packs and clapped his ass.

"Suresh! I thought I recognized that ass!" came a voice from behind him.

Heart sinking, he quickly grabbed the packs from the ground and slowly turned around. Jackie stood there, hand on hip, looking quite pleased with herself.

"Hi Jackie," he said in a quiet voice, all too cognizant of the fact that he was standing in front of her, wearing only a pair of briefs. Jackie was taller than him on most days, at 5' 8", and she was the president of the NU chapter of Sigma Mu Lambda. Today she was in a little black dress and heels, and she seemed to be all legs. An olive-complexioned brunette with pert tits and a generous ass, she was probably *the* most popular girl on campus.

"I'm so glad you asked Brittany to the dance, Suresh!" Jackie said, "It took a lot of... balls to put yourself out there like that." There was the slightest pause before she said "balls," and she smiled almost innocently as she glanced at his crotch.

Suresh quickly covered his crotch with the two underwear packs, and gasped out something incoherent, eventually turning around and briskly walking away. He wasn't running, of course. That would be absurd. As he was escaping, he could have sworn he heard her say, "I can't wait to *see* you at the dance!"

Rushing behind the curtain, Suresh felt as if his entire life had consisted of running around this store in his underwear. Michael was now fully dressed, and looming over Sandra, who was clutching her clipboard and batting her eyelashes at him. They separated a bit when Suresh rushed in, sweating and flushed.

"Anyway, I'll catch you around Sandra," Michael said, and slapped her ass as he was leaving. He didn't even look at Suresh but strolled out with nary a care in the world. Sandra watched him leave, humming to herself. She stared at the curtains for a beat, then composed her features and turned to Suresh.

"Well? Are you going to change into your underwear?" she said shortly.

Suresh grabbed the small briefs and re-did his little dance to change as quickly as possible. He was getting better at maintaining his back to her while he put it on. But even as he turned hopefully towards her, he knew from the look on her face that it was still too big in the "pouch."

"Jesus Christ, Suresh," was all she said, shaking her head.

Dropping his head in shame, Suresh turned around one last time and put on the "XS" briefs. This one was really tight in the waist, and for a panicked moment he didn't think he was going to be able to pull it up all the way, while his penis and balls hovered above the waistband. But after jumping up and down a couple of times, he was finally able to pull it up. It wasn't until he was jumping, however, that he noticed that this time he had been facing a full-length mirror, and that Sandra had watched the whole thing and was covering her mouth to prevent from laughing.

"Finally!" Sandra said, once he turned around, pretending like nothing had happened. Suresh found himself pathetically grateful that she didn't actually make any other comments.

The waist on this pair was really uncomfortably tight, and due to his thick thighs and ass the waistband did not actually entirely cover the crack of his ass. But the pouch was at least tighter. Still a little amount of slack, but it was now possible to see the outline of the head of his penis.

"I guess that's going to have to do," she said sharply, "it's not like they make them any smaller." Suresh tried to point out that the waist was actually too tight, but she shushed him and pulled out a tape measure.

"OK, let's get this over as soon as possible. I still have a long day ahead of me, and a lot more measurements to do," she said.

"Let's see, waist: 35, chest 37, neck 16 inches," she was writing these values down. Then she abruptly knelt down and pulled the tape measure along his inside thigh and brought her hand up to his crotch. He winced slightly as her knuckles dug into his balls a bit, but she ignored him. "And inseam makes 27 inches."

And then, as suddenly as it had begun, it was over.

"You can change back into your clothes now, Suresh," she said, a little more kindly now. "I have everything I need. You will be picking it up next Friday, just before the dance."

"Oh, ok," he said. She left the room, and he started getting dressed. He had just put on his underwear (so much more comfortable!) when she came back in, carrying a receipt.

"That'll be $150, Suresh," she said.

"Huh?" he asked, confused. Was that the price of the suit? The price of measuring? He was out of his element here.

"It's for those three pairs of underwear you just bought. You don't think we're going to put them back on the shelf, do you?"

$50 for each pair of underwear? Suresh thought. Well, it wasn't like he had a choice. Sheepishly, he gave her a credit card from his wallet, and then finished dressing.

Walking out of the store into the bright sunlight was a shock, after being in the dimly lit store. He felt as if it should be midnight by now, but it had only been about two hours, all told. He quickly drove home, still confused as to why Brittany had asked him, of all people, to be her date.

Chapter Three

The next week passed by in a blur. He saw Brittany occasionally on campus, and after swimming practice, but he was confused about the fact that she largely ignored him. She was definitely more friendly to him, but in a distant way. He wondered at times if he had hallucinated the whole thing. He didn't even tell his friends, or his roommate, about the fact that he was going to the dance.

The Friday of the dance arrived, and his phone buzzed. It was a text from Brittany. It just said, "Hi Suresh! Don't forget to come by the store to pick up your suit at 6pm, and then head over to the sorority house so you can meet up with me before the dance! :-)"

"Sounds good! :-)" he replied. In fact, it didn't "sound good" at all.

That evening, he headed back to the store. It was more crowded, with many more men waiting patiently in a line. But the line moved with a brisk efficiency, and it wasn't long before he was at the head of the line. The woman at the desk was severe looking, with her hair pulled back in a tight bun.

"Next!" she said. Suresh walked up to her.

"Name?"

"Suresh."

She looked it up, then glanced him over. "You're Brittany's date," she said, almost (but not quite) in a questioning manner. He nodded. "Go with Sandra."

He looked and saw her over the side. She smiled at him and beckoned him over. He followed, and she took him thankfully to an individual dressing room.

"I think you're going to love your suit! Take off your clothes and wait here," she said. He pulled the curtain, and took off his pants and shirt. It was quite cold in the room. This time, he wore the XS briefs. He figured he had paid for it anyway, and he didn't want a repeat of the last time.

She quickly returned, with another woman. They both walked into the closet sized changing room, which suddenly seemed much smaller. The woman was tall—almost Amazon-like—with a tight white business shirt, whose buttons were clinging for dear life around her generous bust. She didn't appear to be wearing a bra, and he could see her nipples poking through. Her short skirt just emphasized her long brown legs that swept up into a huge ass. With her heels, she was likely 6' tall, and towered over him. He gulped, realizing that he cut a pathetic picture next to her, with his extremely tight briefs and the little pouch. His penis proceeded to retract inwards. Damn this cold room!

smlwilli3
smlwilli3
11 Followers
12