Sorority Party 1955 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think so. The cold water plays hell with an erection, though."

Doris laughed. "I'm all for trying new things. Let's try it!"

"How?"

Doris thought a moment, then brightened. "I seem to remember that girls are more buoyant than boys. Something about body fat. First thing, let's test that and make our plans from there."

They each leaned back to float on their backs. Frank definitely was not was buoyant as Doris. "Hey there, big guy. All that muscle seems to weigh you down in the water. I thought you just looked like a submarine with your periscope up. Your cock was about all I could see, and it looks to be getting ready. Maybe we can make use of this information. Go ahead and put it in me, then put your arms around me. I'll push off the bottom of the pool and try a backstroke. Maybe some motion will help keep us up, giving us lift like an airplane wing. Do you know how to kick for a backstroke?"

He nodded and she continued "that could give us the thrusting motion we need."

Frank entered her and wrapped his arms around her. She bent her long legs slightly and pushed off backwards. Using her arms she paddled a resting backstroke. "Kick, Frank!"

Frank kicked. The motion of his legs did give thrusting, but they began to sink. When Doris' head was about to go under she stood up in waist deep water and he slipped out of her.

"Well, that didn't work."

"It was fun, though. You have quite an imagination. Where did you get all this stuff about airplane wings and lift? Are you studying engineering?"

Doris laughed. "Nothing like that. My dad is an engineer - mechanical engineering. He worked on designing airplanes during the war. He taught my older brother and me a few things. While I may look the part to almost everyone, I am not a stereotypical empty-head blonde. I'm a blonde who likes to use my knowledge in sexual pursuits."

Frank smiled broadly. "You sure are different from any other girl I have ever known. I think I like you, too."

"A lot of guys are afraid of a girl with brains."

"So, Miss Smart Blonde, do you have any other ideas?"

"Sidestroke! That's it! Get inside me again and we can both take off to the side. We each keep an arm around the other and use our free arm to sidestroke. We will need to alter the kick a little so our legs don't get tangled up. You do a scissors kick and I'll adjust somehow. The kicks should wiggle us enough to have some good sex. Oh, and of course, we should give ourselves plenty of room. Aim across the pool."

They faced each other and laughed as they kicked off with their arms around each other, sputtering. They made it across, finally stopping in water hip-deep for him, less so for her due to her long legs, both of them almost doubled over with laughter.

"Hey, Doris, that kinda worked!"

"Yeah, it did. The pool just isn't wide enough. We'd have to try it in a swimming pool or in the ocean. We'd both be more buoyant in the salt water, too."

"I'll believe you, Miss Engineer."

"Well, all that has done is whet my appetite for something to finish us off."

"Well, we're in shallow water, we could just stand and do it facing each other."

"Nope. My legs are too long. Or maybe yours are too short."

"We've already done it in deeper water."

Doris looked down and exclaimed "why look, my pussy is above water."

"I know that has some significance that I am about to find out."

"Eat me, if you know what that means."

"Seriously? Yum, yum."

"Let's see if you can uphold the reputation of Western State. Richard is an expert. Joel not so much. You get to break the tie."

"Let me think about how to approach this. I got an idea before, but I was completely under water. I think if you take one step more into slightly shallower water and spread your legs I can do something and not drown in the attempt."

"I already like the way you think."

She adjusted her position and spread her legs wide. Frank waded around behind her and floated on his back. Grabbing her legs, he pulled his head between them. The water depth was perfect, as his face bobbed right up against her sex. He slid his tongue along and into the crease and began to tease out her clit. Doris leaned her head back and softly said "Yesss!"

Frank used everything he could think of on her. He sucked her clit. He sucked on labia. He worked his tongue into her. He used his tongue on her clit. He rubbed the flat of his tongue deep along labia.

"Oooh, you have done this before! Keep it up!"

Frank sensed her rising excitement as she began to move her hips to bring his tongue just where she wanted it. She kneaded her own breasts and pulled on her nipples. When he began to suck on her clit again she grabbed his head and pulled it in closer as she thrust her hips. Her motion shifted his position trapping Franks nose between her labia, and that brought her a new sensation and she climaxed.

Frank felt the familiar contractions of her climax and thrust two fingers into her to feel the pulses. His face became wet with more than stream water and his head fell back into the water so he could breathe again.

"God, Frankie! That was something! I'm not the only one with an imagination." After panting for a while she added "I'll have to write a book someday about all the ways a girl can climax."

Frank pulled his head back from underneath her and stood up. Doris noted his very hard erection. "Uh, oh. We have to take care of something else, don't we?"

She began to stroke it. "We still have the same protection problem as before, but I think we can make it interesting. Come here and stuff me."

Frank laughed "I never know what will come out of your mouth, but I trust you to make it interesting."

"Now we're going to make use of buoyancy."

"This I have to see."

Doris motioned for him to come to her. She flexed her knees enough that he could line up for a straight entrance, and helped guide him in. She squeezed her pelvic muscles and whispered "How does that feel?"

"Nice and tight."

"Good. Now get ready to keep your balance."

Frank braced himself and Doris wrapped her arms and legs around him. In the water she wasn't nearly as heavy as a girl well over six feet tall would be on land. She began to thrust and he matched her. She was the one keeping them together so his hands were free. He fondled her breasts and a hand dropped down between them and pressed her clit as he slid in and out of her. Her thrusting was all that was necessary for a clit massage.

"God, Frank. You're going to give me another one!"

Her thrusting became wilder, the water between them splashed up into their faces with each one. Waves rippled across the pool. Suddenly she threw herself backwards and he caught her at the hips as she made powerful, almost violent, thrusts, with water foaming up all about them. She climaxed again and he felt the familiar pulsing in her vagina. She ended with a concerted squeeze on him that made his own ejaculation imminent. She pulled away and grabbed him as soon as he was out. She sank to her knees and took him in her mouth, using her tongue along the length of him and sucking him in deep until he felt a powerful surge rip from him. He looked down as he exploded and watched as she kept him in her mouth, continually stroking with her tongue and sucking. He waited for her to pull it out and spit, as had been his experience the few times he had ever done it before, but he couldn't see anything coming out of her mouth while she swallowed several times. When he was done she continued to suck until he softened, and then closed her lips tight around him as she slowly pulled away and floated on her back.

She panted "Did that take care of you?"

"Oh, boy. Did it ever. I've never had a girl...um..."

"Swallow?"

"Yeah. I think that was the most erotic experience I have ever had in my life"

"You please me and I'll please you. Ask Richard about that. Oh, wait. He won't tell you anything."

Frank laughed. "You've got that right. Other than the fact that he spent the weekend with you girls and that he was so worn out that slept all the way home, that is the extent of what we know."

"I'll tell you I gave him a workout, with Betty's help."

Frank's jaw dropped. "Betty? I had no idea she was in a league with you. She seems rather...shy."

"Oh, she's shy all right. It took some effort on my part to carry her along with me. If you haven't spent any time with her you should check her out. She has an amazing pussy anatomy. Use it to your advantage. She'll be shy, but when you start on her surprise...equipment...you'll find her to be quite passionate."

Frank glanced over toward the couples on blankets and recalled the sound of Betty's climax. "I'll keep that in mind."

"Our little exercise and experimentation was surprisingly hard work. I didn't take into account the resistance of the water to movement. Yet it was supremely satisfying. I'm exhausted."

"I'm weak in the knees myself. How about we go ashore and have some more 'iced tea'? It will take me hours to recover."

Doris laughed and splashed him. "Oh, don't be such a pussy. You mean that if I was ready to go again you would bail on me?"

Frank laughed and held up his hands. "I surrender. You win. You've beaten me. Knocked me to the ground and stomped on me. I'll take a rain check on any further offers of excitement. Maybe tonight or tomorrow morning, but definitely no more this afternoon."

"At least you're honest about it. Joel there, he tries to bluff his way out of it. I've called his bluff. No, I don't think he would be able to keep up with me for very long."

Doris and Frank did a slow resting backstroke side-by-side across the clear water of the pool. As they glided along she said "I think you and Richard are the best ones I've met yet at keeping up with me."

"I've never met a girl who had as much knowledge of sex as you do."

"I admit that I like sex a lot. I like the way it feels when done properly. The trouble is, most guys don't know how to do it properly and that frustrates me and leaves me wanting more. You've been good. I'm content...for now."

As they started to wade out of the water she leaned toward him and said in a low voice "Hey Frank. Don't let on about that engineering stuff. If guys knew I have some brains it would ruin my reputation as a dumb, sex-starved blond. I'd like to stick to the stereotype and let them think they've seduced me."

Frank laughed as he looked her up and down. "Beauty and brains! Who'd have thought?"

As they reached the blankets and towels Joel and Barbara were finishing the dry land portion of their afternoon. Doris couldn't resist sending playful verbal jab at Barbara. "Are you finished humping yet, Barbara?"

"Eat shit Doris."

All three guys howled with laughter.

After a period of rest Doris said "Well, it's about time to pack up and get back. If we're not there at four to help with setup Margaret will have a stroke."

12