Sorority Party 1955 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three soon laid on their backs beside each other. Doris turned her head to Frank. "You really are a fast learner. I hereby pronounce you a graduate oral provider, graduating Magna Cum Loud." Margaret began to laugh hysterically and stamp her feet on the ground, tears streaming down her face.

Doris removed the condom and played with Frank's softened member. "You got any more gas in your tank?"

"I don't know. Not much, I suspect. That was pretty intense. It will probably take a while to recover."

"Maybe I can help you along."

Doris parted Frank's legs and situated herself so when she bent her head her hair played over his lower body while her hands lifted him. With a devilish grin she lowered her head and took him in her mouth, the entire length of him. He felt a surge returning. She drew her head back so he came out of her mouth and she played over the head with her tongue, swirling all around it and stroking the underside of it. "Well, look here. I think we are witnessing a resur-erection. You wanna do anything, Maggs?"

Margaret bent over him and sucked on his nipples, pulling on them with her lips.

Doris took him in again, deeply, then pulling back halfway to use her tongue and lips, bringing him back to fullness.

She pulled him out with a popping sound and admired her handiwork. "Never fails. You want a turn, Maggs?"

Margaret took Doris' place and licked him from base to tip. She took the tip in her mouth and sucked hard on it before taking him halfway. She bobbed her head and Frank felt the surge begin to build once again.

After a few minutes Margaret moved aside and Doris resumed her work while Margaret went back to kissing him and teasing his nipples. Numerous times Doris took him all the way in. When Frank knew he was almost ready he gasped out "Maybe you should switch to riding me. I'm getting close. Really close."

"Frankie, my man, I can and intend to take it. Don't you worry about it. Just enjoy."

Frank lifted his head to watch Doris at work, then leaned his head back and closed his eyes. Margaret continued to work on his nipples, and played in his navel with her tongue. One hand carefully stroked his sac. Frank started to warn Doris, but realized she was well aware of the signs as his body stiffened. She took him all the way in for the first pulse, swallowed and took the next couple halfway before taking him all again, swallowing several times. When he was finished she sucked the last drops out.

Margaret sat with her mouth hanging open. "How could you do that? I couldn't get it in more than half way without choking!"

"The trick, Maggs is this. See how his shape curves downward slightly? If I come straight on that is almost exactly the curve of my throat. It just slides right in. It is an indescribable feeling when it squirts right down the throat! Can't keep it there the whole time though, 'cause I couldn't breathe, so I alternate shallow and deep. How was that for you, big guy?"

"Words can't describe it. I never thought I could do it again so soon. All I can say is 'wow'!"

"That's what happens when there is a master at work!"

The three lay side by side once again. Frank turned his head from one side to the other, taking in the sight of two naked girls beside him.

He had a brainstorm. "Ladies, I have an idea. You have thanked me quite satisfactorily. Yet, you two have offered us hospitality this weekend. I think I need to do some thanking also."

"Oooh. What do you have in mind?" Doris asked coyly.

"Well, I'm pretty much dry right now, but you've given me an idea." He got up and gestured. "Here, lie down right next to each other."

When Doris and Margaret complied, he studied the situation. "Doris, you're so much taller than Margaret. Maybe you need to scoot down just a bit so your hips touch...There, just like that. Now, keep the legs touching but spread the other ones apart...Perfect"

He knelt with one knee between each girl's legs. "You two are so beautiful, I just can't keep my hands off you."

Leaning forward he caressed a breast of each and bent further to kiss them., moving from one girl to another. He kept one hand busy with a breast on each one and alternated kissing the nipples and pulling them with his lips. When they each made sounds of contentment he moved his hands down to the nether lips, and followed with his kisses. First sliding a finger between the labia of each he then teased out each clitoris and finally plunged two fingers into each of them. His mouth took over, sucking on labia and caressing the clitoris of each with his tongue, turning his head to work from one to the other. Occasionally he moved his head back up to attend the breasts with their hardened nipples. Back down with his hands, he sucked out each clitoris and played on it with his tongue while he worked fingers in and out of them, occasionally coming all the way out to gently squeeze labia and slide between them in concert with his tongue action. He felt Doris beginning to peak, so slowed down on her to give Margaret a chance to catch up. When he felt they were both ready he worked his fingers into each and curled them to press against his thumbs playing with the clitoris. He made circles with his thumbs as he pressed on each clitoris, so it was stimulated both from above and from inside. His head went from one to the other, sucking on nipples.

Doris arched her back and came in a flood that drenched his hand. He felt the powerful pulsing of her vagina as her orgasm peaked. Margaret hit her climax moments later and writhed under his touch. When both girls were spent he laid on top of them, kissing their mouths and caressing breasts until they caught their breath.

Margaret said "Ooh. I don't think I've ever experienced anything like that."

Doris ran her fingers through his hair. "I know you don't want to hear it, but that reminds me of the beach. Richard did it just like that with me and Betty. I have to tell you, Frank, you are every bit as good as Richard. Talk about a fast learner!"

The two girls moved aside to make room for him between them, and the three laid back to look up at the stars, with hands resting on each other.

************************************************************************

Eddie, Catherine and Robin sat at one of the tables under the shelter. Robin said "You know, we never finished our game."

Catherine added "Yeah, and it was just getting interesting. Hmm, maybe we can pick up where we left off. We don't even have to worry about anyone seeing us, either!"

Eddie laughed. "Are you serious? How would we ever finish the game? We don't have a glass or napkins."

Catherine said "Well, let's think about it. We could arrange our clothes like they were and take up where we left off, but maybe we should start over and take something off when we lose."

"Fine. Same problem. How can we possibly play the game?"

Everyone thought for a moment and then Robin brightened. "I know! On the count of three each of us holds out either one or two fingers. The one that doesn't match the others loses! If we are all the same we do it again until someone loses."

"Good idea. Shall we go with that?"

Everyone nodded in agreement and then arranged themselves on a bench attached to one of the tables in the shelter, with Eddie sitting between Catherine and Robin.

Catherine laughed "Oh, boy! Let's get naked!"

Robin hesitated. "Get naked? As in having nothing on? I thought we were just going to be touching and stuff, maybe stripping down to our underwear or something."

"Robin, we were in sort of a public place before. Here we aren't. Do you have a problem with that? You didn't seem to mind last time. This is a chance to be completely uninhibited."

"Well, I had been drinking a lot then. A lot more than tonight."

Eddie held up a hand. "Ladies, we all have to be on board with this. I have no problem with resuming our game as it was, with touching."

"Hell if I am! I want you naked and I want to do things to you and I want you to do things to me. Robin?"

Robin fidgeted a moment but finally nodded her head. "Okay."

Eddie said "I think we should have a rule that once underwear starts to come off we all have to decide if the game continues."

Catherine laughed "That's the point of the game! Let's get ready to get naked! Here's a shortcut - shoes are one item, as are socks. No one at a time bullshit. Everyone get your fingers limber!"

Eddie made a great show of intertwining his fingers and pushing his hands out away from his body, cracking his knuckles.

Robin had one more question. "What happens when someone is naked and the others aren't?"

"That's when touching begins! In fact, why don't we keep playing until touching turns into...something else? Any objections?"

Two heads shook 'no'.

"Let the games begin! On the count of three put out either one or two fingers. Ready? One...two...THREE!"

Eddie and Robin had ones, Catherine a two. "Here go the shoes!"

Catherine removed her saddle shoes and set them on the table.

Next round Robin and Catherine had ones and Eddie had two. He slipped off his loafers and also set them on the table.

Robin's shoes came off next.

Catherine was first to lose her socks, white, ankle highs, turned down. Socks were stuffed into the shoes on the table.

When Robin and Eddie also lost their socks Robin had to laugh. "It looks like we're doing everything together. What do you suppose the statistical chance is that it continues exactly evenly?"

The next round took three tries to get a winner as everyone put out the same numbers the first two tries. Robin was first to lose her blouse. She carefully unbuttoned it, slid it off and folded it to place on the table beside her shoes.

When Eddie lost his shirt there were 'Ooh's' from the girls as his muscular arms appeared.

Catherine eagerly removed her blouse and turned so everyone could see her pink lace bra.

When she lost her skirt she unbuttoned it and dropped it quickly, again displaying her underwear - pink panties matching the bra.

"Moment of truth, ladies. Do we go on?"

Robin nodded and Catherine enthused "Hell, yeah!"

It took two tries, but Catherine also lost the next round. Without hesitation she reached around and unfastened her bra, tossing it on the table. Her breasts were on the large side, with large pale areolas.

Eddie lost the next round and Catherine clapped her hands. "Time for the pants to come off!"

"Not so fast. I'm going in a different order." With that he pulled his undershirt over his head. The girls didn't mind at all, as they were treated to a flat abdomen, rippling with muscles.

But, when he also lost the next round he did finally have to remove his pants, reducing himself to white jockey underwear with a tantalizing bulge. Catherine pointed at it. "That's what I want to see!"

She didn't have to wait long, as Eddie also lost the next round. He hooked his thumbs in the waistband of his underwear and paused. "Are you ladies sure you want me to do this?"

Catherine was impatient. "Come on already! Let's see it."

Eddie teased Catherine. "I don't know, Catherine. You might get embarrassed or something. Maybe I'd better keep them on."

"You take them off or I'll do it for you!"

"Well...if you insist." He slowly pushed down the waistband, drawing out the procedure until Catherine was about to reach over to yank them off. At last his full erection sprang forth.

"Oh, boy! Just as I thought. Nothing puny there. Not the longest I've ever seen, but quite massive."

Catherine reached for it but Eddie caught her hand. "Tut, tut. We have to wait until the proper time, remember?"

Catherine scowled and withdrew her hand.

Robin's skirt soon joined the growing pile of clothing on the table beside them. Her pale yellow bra and panty set seemed just right for her skin color. Eddie's gaze lingered on her shapely legs.

When Robin also lost the next round she hesitated before removing her bra. Catherine was impatient. "Come on, Robin. You're holding things up."

Robin turned her back to the others as she unclasped her bra and slid it off, but finally had to turn around, displaying small round breasts with small areolas and short nipples.

"Well I'll be damned. That's why you were hesitant at first. You wear a padded bra! I never realized you were so...I hate to use the word 'small'. They are well formed, though. I knew Adele was small, but I had no idea you were, too. Adele doesn't wear padded bras."

Robin blushed and stammered "Well...I think...I think my clothes...fit better"

Eddie held up his hand to stop the exchange. "You have nothing to be ashamed of, Robin."

"I just...I just don't want the boys to...ignore me because my chest is so small."

"You have nothing to worry about. I probably shouldn't say this, but there is a saying that goes around the dorms and frat houses 'anything more than a handful is wasted'. That isn't a knock on larger girls, but just indicates that guys appreciate small breasts, too. I must say, you look to have perfect handfuls."

Robin continued to blush, but her blush was quickly forgotten when Eddie lost the next round.

"Okay, ladies. How are we going to do this? Individually? Both at once?"

Catherine pursed her lips. "That's something we never considered. I'm fine with either way."

Robin wondered "Should we have a time limit?"

Eddie pondered and said "How about one minute? That seems fair. Remember, it goes for you, too."

"A minute it is. We'll trust you to keep the time by your watch, Eddie."

The girls decided there was enough of Eddie they wanted to explore that they could share. Hands roamed over his hard body, although Catherine spent the most time with a particular hard part of it.

Next round Robin lost her underwear, and displayed a nice patch of trimmed brown hair. Catherine commented "That looks good enough to touch," and Robin blushed.

Robin was glad they set a time limit when she also lost the next round. Eddie went around behind her to reach around and hold her breasts in both hands. "Perfect handfuls, Robin. I can't imagine any guy being disappointed with these." His hands then explored other parts of her body, only briefly touching her sex for the time being. Catherine sat down next to Robin and felt her breasts also, using the remainder of the full allotted time there. "Eddie's right. I like them, Robin," Robin blushed again and stammered "I've never had...had a girl...touch me before. Not on the skin like that. During the napkin game my clothes were on."

"Well, get used to it. The game isn't over."

When Eddie lost again Catherine was quick to grasp him in her fist. Robin carefully felt around under his erection.

Robin lost once again and Catherine said "Hey, what gives? Isn't anybody going get to feel me? I want some attention."

Eddie laughed "Then lose, already!"

Eddie directed his attention to Robin's sex. She parted her legs for him to explore and he felt the initial moisture from her growing arousal. Catherine played with Robin's nipples.

Eddie lost once again and Catherine whined "If this keeps up I'll have to take my time sitting on your lap, if you know what I mean. Come on, guys!"

When Robin lost again Eddie kissed a breast and pulled on a nipple with his lips while fingers slid between Robin's now very moistened labia and momentarily into her. Catherine took a cue from him and sucked on the other breast. Far from complaining, Robin now threw her head back and moaned in pleasure.

Catherine finally got her wish and lost, although it took three tries to get a winner. She eagerly pushed down her panties and displayed a thatch of hair already glistening.

The next round was also lost by Catherine. Eddie knew what she wanted. He sat beside her and kissed a breast, teasing a nipple with his tongue. His other hand immediately plunged down into her sopping vulva. Her clit was swollen and he teased it, causing her to squirm until time was up. Robin played with Catherine's other nipple.

When Eddie lost again Robin was first to reach his erection. She squeezed and teased it, playing her fingers up and down the length of it. Catherine kissed his chest and teased his nipples with her lips.

Catherine was chagrinned when Robin lost yet again. Eddie continued to toy with Robin's sex. Her clit appeared and he stroked it with a finger, causing "oh...oh...oh...oh" to escape her. Catherine played fingers lightly over a thigh and traced the crease where her leg and body met, before joining his hand between her legs, working fingers into Robin's ready vagina. With the other hand she kneaded a breast.

When time was up Robin panted "I don't know how much more I can take."

Catherine lost again, at last, and eagerly awaited what was to come. Eddie lowered his head and used a tongue on her labia, and she leaned back and opened her legs wide to give him better access. He pulled on labia with his lips and teased her clit with his tongue. Even though she had only been attended to twice she gushed continually and moaned in pleasure. Robin played with Catherine's breasts.

At the end of the allotted time Catherine said, with a wild look, "If you lose, Eddie I'm coming after you with everything I've got. And I mean everything!"

Eddie and Robin laughed, but when Eddie lost Catherine jumped on his lap. "Fuck the timer. I'm taking this all the way!" She slid up close, guided him into her and began to rock back and forth; her hips moved with increasing tempo. Eddie reached down to make sure her clit was fully engaged in the process. Robin went behind Catherine, reached around to knead her breasts, even though it wasn't Catherine's turn to be touched.

Catherine climaxed with a series of groans, continuing to thrust against him until she was spent and finished by leaning against him with her head on his shoulder. At last she gasped out "I've never come so much with so little physical stimulation. Damn!"

Robin stood beside them, hands on hips. "I won that round, too. Don't I get a turn?"

Catherine slowly dismounted and Robin took her place. "I've never done it like this before." He helped her slide up his lap so he could enter her. He leaned her back so her hips stayed forward on his lap. When his hips moved in short thrusts she caught on how to move to increase the motion. Leaning back caused her chest to arch upward and he took advantage by leaning his head forward to suck on a breast and nibble on a nipple. Every time their hips slammed together she made an 'uh' sound. 'Uh...uh...uh...' soon became 'uhuhuhuhuhuh' and she climaxed with a powerful squeeze of her legs.

Eddie was on the verge himself, but suddenly remembered "Cripes! I don't have any protection!"

Catherine pulled Robin back so he slid out of her and grasped his already twitching member. She pumped her fist a few strokes and he unleashed jet after jet. There was nowhere for it to go but on Robin. The first one landed on the inside of a breast. Subsequent bursts fanned out over her breasts and abdomen.

When he was finished Catherine leaned over and sucked the last drops out of his softening member.

Robin was aghast. "What did you just do? Was it what I think it was?"

"Relax, Robin. For goodness sakes. There's nothing to it."

"What do you mean 'nothing to it'? You just...just..."

Catherine drew a finger through a glistening stream on Robin's breast and held it up to her. "Here. Come on, just touch your tongue to it. You'll see it's nothing to be afraid of."

Robin drew her head back, but Catherine continued to hold her finger in front of Robin's mouth. Gradually Robin's tongue came out and touched Catherine's wet finger.

"There. Wasn't I right? Nothing to it. It doesn't taste bad at all, does it?"

Robin screwed up her face, but agreed that it was nothing like she expected. Catherine got more on her finger so Robin could get a better taste.