Sorority Pledge Ch. 05

Story Info
Sherlyn does Nate. Hillary goes through 3rd sorority test.
11.7k words
4.53
39.6k
19

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 04/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Edited by ScarletKisses.

--------

Hillary and her twin brother, Peter, took a deep breath as they looked down at the DNA report they had just been given by the laboratory receptionist. They were anxious to see the results. Was the reserved, distant surgeon who raised them their dad or was their Uncle Nate really their father.

The receptionist had folded the report back to the last page and told the siblings, "This is what you're most interested in, this is the interpretation."

Standing side by side, Peter and Hillary began reading. As she read she felt her pulse rate rise and her breathing pick up. She looked at Peter, and Peter looked at her and they both gasped out at the same time, "Oh, my, gawd!"

Nathaniel Randell was the father of the pair of fraternal twins. Uncle Nate already had two blood heirs, heirs that would probably make their mother the center of the worst scandal possible if it were to ever the leak out. Hillary was holding the most potent weapon possible that she could use against her tyrannical mother.

Hillary was trying to decide if she would keep the news from Sherlyn, who was to be a surrogate mother for Nathaniel's baby. Hillary's friend had volunteered to have the man's baby when it looked like he had no living blood heir. Would Hillary let the girl go ahead and have Nathaniel's baby so she could get her education paid for? As far as the baby being an heir, it would now be third in line behind Hillary and Peter.

Hillary's Uncle Nate, her father, was dying of stage four, melanoma. He probably had less than three months to live; optimistically, he might live six. The clock had already chewed up a week of Nate's time left, just since Hillary met the man.

Hillary was struck with the implications of her relationship with her father. Nate had won her in a bid for her favors. By winning an auction where he donated $100k to charity, Hillary let him fuck her as much as he wanted throughout the night after he settled up. The man made love with the young woman a half dozen times before letting her know he was her uncle.

Then, on the ride back to the city she fucked the man in the back of his limo—now fully aware of their relationship. Now she was being smacked up the side of the head, she hadn't just fucking her uncle, she had fucked her father. Was there no end to her debauchery? What was next in her wicked relationships, a lesbian encounter with her mother? Not in a million years if she could help it!

Hillary decided that the lab results needed to be presented to her uncle—father-in person. A cell phone call wouldn't do. She would have to drive out to the mansion on the cape after she was done with her classes.

She asked Peter, "I've got to tell Nate about the results, do you want to come along?"

Peter had never met his uncle—father-yet, so he replied, "Yes, it looks like it's time that I met the man who fathered us." Like Hillary, there wasn't a lot of love lost between him and the surgeon he always believed to be his dad.

That evening, Hillary and Peter rolled up in the circle drive of the Randell family mansion in Hillary's new BMW, which was bought for her by Nate so she could travel back and forth to the mansion. A young man claiming to be the valet asked her if she would like him to park the car in the Garage. She handed over the keys.

Hillary and her brother walked to the front door.

George, Uncle Nathaniel's personal servant, greeted them at the door before they could ring the bell. The older man smiled and said, "Ah, Miss Hillary, always a pleasure." Turning to Hillary's brother, the man added, "And you young man, you must be Peter. I'm sure that Master Nate will be delighted to have you visit with him."

The venerable, elderly assistant led the couple into the mansion and into the library where Nathaniel, the twin's father, was reading. Spying the couple, Nate jumped to his feet and walked to Hillary taking her in a big hug. Then he turned to Peter and offered the boy his hand. "Peter, I am delighted to be able to finally meet you!"

Peter was reserved, but tended to like the man already. Peter responded, "Hi, Uncle Nate, Hillary's told me a lot about you." Then to express his disapproval he added, "Even the nefarious way you two met."

Nate appraised the boy, finally he responded, "Touché, your point is made. I already apologized to your sister for my deception, and now I tender the same apology to you. I understand your feelings for you sister, and I have no intentions of interfering with your relationship."

Peter looked his Uncle in the eyes and said, "I'm glad to hear that."

Nate, changing the tone of the conversation, said, "Come in, sit down, I'm being a terrible host, keeping you both standing on your feet."

The twins took a seat on a settee directly across from their uncle's favorite chair. The man settled himself back in the seat after his niece and nephew sat down. He asked, "So, how are you two doing this evening?"

Hillary, not much for small talk, announced, "Uncle Nate, the DNA results are back."

Nate looked at Hillary, and then at Peter and back to Hillary, "Well, what do they say?" Nate already knew what the report had to say, he could read it in their eyes.

Hillary handed the report over to Nathaniel; she had the back page folded to the front so he could read the interpretation. Nate read the conclusion thoroughly. Then he slowly looked up at the twins with a smirk on his face. He blurted out, "Take that Howard! You bastard!"

Howard was the twin's father—now step father, the surgeon that raised them.

Nate continued, "You don't know how happy this makes me. Damn, all this time you were my children, and I have been kept from you for 18 years. It almost makes me want to commit murder." Nate surprised Hillary with his vehemence and venom. It seemed to her that Nate had a deep seated hatred for the man the twins had considered their father for 18 years.

Hillary asked, "So, do you still want to go ahead with using Sherlyn as a surrogate?"

Nate pondered the question, "Good question. This does put a whole new light on things doesn't it? I've had heirs, children, all along." As his eyes began to mist, he added, "I wished you could have met Angelique, you would have loved her." Angelique was Nate's dead wife.

Hillary pressed, "What should I tell Sherlyn, Uncle Nate—Dad?"

Nate looked into Hillary's eyes, "The question should be what do you want? I won't be here to care." Turning his eyes to Peter, "And you, young man, how would you feel having another sibling?"

Peter said, "I'll leave that up to Hillary and Sherlyn." Then adding his opinion anyway, he said, "I wouldn't mind having a sibling. But, it would feel more like I was its uncle than its brother."

Hillary chimed in, "Sherlyn wants to do it for her parents. My thoughts are that if she's still interested after I tell her about the DNA report, that we go ahead and let her have the baby. You can't really have enough heirs, can you dad?" She loved the idea of calling Nate 'dad'; she liked the way it rolled off her tongue, the way it sounded.

Peter, who was also fond of Sherlyn, especially after fucking the girl silly during their little group sex adventure, offered, "I agree with Hillary. If Sherlyn wants to go ahead with having your baby, I say we keep the agreement and pay for her education."

Nate smiled, "Then it's settled. Sherlyn will decide. And, we'll honor the agreement if she decides she wants to press forward."

Both Hillary and Peter confirmed, "Agreed."

Nate grinned wickedly, "That settled, and with my paternity established, why don't we go for a swim?"

Peter stated, "We didn't bring swimwear."

Hillary giggled, "Well, in dad's pool, you don't need to wear any."

---------

When Hillary and Peter got back to Hillary's dorm room it was fairly late. They quietly let themselves in the room to discover Terrance between Sherlyn's legs, fucking away. They could hear both of the lovers moaning, grunting, and sighing. A wet slurping sound of sex filled the room.

The coupling couple stopped momentarily as the door opened, Hillary smiled and said, "Don't mind us. Carry on." Terrance and Sherlyn giggled and continued to fuck right out in the open.

When Sherlyn had a spectacular orgasm, Peter felt himself get royally aroused, manifested by the bulge in his trousers, as he watch the brunette writhe around on the bed enjoying her pleasure. He and Hillary watched on as Terrance announced to anyone who cared, "Oh shit! I'm gonna cum!" At the last second, he pulled his condom covered cock out of Sherlyn's vagina. The fucking couple was being careful to make sure Terrance didn't impregnate Sherlyn while she was off the pill.

After cumming, Terrance got up and headed to the bathroom. He pointed to the cum filled condom wrapped around his dick and said, "Let me get rid of this thing, and I'll be right back."

Sherlyn sat up, looking like she was totally enjoying her afterglow, her long, untidy hair making her look extremely sexy to Peter. She wrapped her arms around her knees, pulling them to her chest, and said, "You two were out late. How's it going?"

Hillary smiled at her best friend and said, "Well, we got the news today."

At first Sherlyn seemed to not understand the ambiguous statement, and then with a look of understanding dawning on her face, she asked excitedly, "You got the DNA results back, right?"

Hillary giggled, "Yes. We did." She was pleased that her friend was so attentive to what happened in her life. Hillary never had a friend as interested in her as Sherlyn before. It was an enlightening statement that Hillary had to look outside her social class to find a true friend.

As Terrance walked back into the room, his penis gone limp, Hillary announced, "Sheri, Terrance, my Uncle Nathaniel is really Peter and my father."

Sherlyn jumped up, totally unconcerned about her nakedness, and she gave Hillary and then Peter big hugs. She exclaimed, "That's exactly what you wanted, right?"

Hillary blushed, "Yes, it is."

Sherlyn turned to Peter, "How do you feel about it, Pete?"

Peter shrugged his shoulders, "Well, I can't say I'm as happy about it as Hillary, but I'm not displeased either. Nate seems to be an alright kind of guy, even though he seems to like to skinny dip a lot as well as having everyone running around his home naked."

Sherlyn giggled, "Yeah, he definitely likes to do that. I think he's a closet nudist. The whole weekend I spent with Hillary and him, nobody wore a thing. Well, except for George."

Then Sherlyn asked the big question on everyone's mind, "So, are my services still required?" She understood immediately that there was no longer an imminent need for an heir.

Hillary said, "Well, girlfriend, that's entirely up to you. Dad said that he can't have enough children. If you're still interested in being a surrogate, he'll honor the contract."

Sherlyn had signed the paperwork two days before making the agreement binding. That was after she had it run by a lawyer of her own hire.

Sherlyn thought it over for several minutes. The room was dead quiet. Finally, she announced, "My reasons for volunteering are all still valid. So, if it's agreeable with all concerned, Nate and I will still have a baby."

Hillary grinned and pulled her naked friend, who smelled like sex, into another big hug. She exclaimed, "I'm glad you made that decision. Imagine, my best friend will be the mother of my little sister or brother. Awesome!"

They were all tired in the morning as they prepared to go to class. Both couples had fucked well into the night.

--------

On the thirteenth of October, a Sunday, Sherlyn made her first trip out to the cape with the sole purpose of fucking Nate to become pregnant; it was the cardinal reason for the trip. George met Hillary and Sherlyn at the door and gave Sherlyn as an affectionate greeting as he would normally reserve for Hillary.

What the girls didn't know was that George thoroughly enjoyed having the youngsters around, even with all the decadent behavior that went on. He knew his employer had a prurient mind and acted on it regularly. No matter, George loved the man anyway. The servant had watched Nathaniel, as a boy, grow into a man.

The girls were led upstairs to the sitting room. Nate spent a half an hour chatting with the girls as the three of them sipped on some expensive wine. Finally, Nate stood, took Sherlyn by the hand as he pulled the girl to her feet. He announced, "Well, Hillary, if you don't mind, Sherlyn and I will see you in the morning. Does breakfast at 9:00am suit everyone?"

Sherlyn would spend the entire night, and the following one too, sleeping with and having intercourse with Nate frequently. As Hillary described it, they would have a royal fuck fest.

Sherlyn blushed as Nate led her out of the room and Hillary called out, "Have fun, you two."

Nate called back and said, "Have George show you to your room for the night. I love you, Hillary."

Hillary giggled and smiled as she responded, "I love you too, dad." The novelty of the new title was still on the forefront of her mind. She loved calling somebody 'dad' who actually deserved her affection.

Once in Nate's private bed suite, Nate turned to Sherlyn and brushed back an errant lock of the girl's hair, and then he lightly stroked her cheek with the back of his hand. He smiled and said, "Sherlyn, you are a vision of loveliness this evening. I would be lying if I told you I haven't been looking forward to this. Every man in the world loves trying to make babies, at least any of them with any senses at all. I have the pleasure of attempting it with a very attractive young woman."

Sherlyn blushed prettily as she bit her lower lip. She looked up at Nate through her eyelashes. She had to admit to herself that she too had been anticipating the attempt. She whispered, "To be honest, I'm looking forward to the evening myself." This caused the man to smile at the girl affectionately.

Nate slowly moved his mouth to hers as he started to kiss the tall, dark haired girl. Soon, Sherlyn was eagerly kissing him back. In the back of her mind she was thrilled that she would be fucking with the man soon; fucking with the man who would become the father of her baby.

Sherlyn knew that it was still a little early for her ovulation, she hadn't experienced mittelschmerz yet, nor did she have an increase in secretions from her vagina, but she knew she wasn't many days from it either.

She also knew from a little study, that sperm stayed sustainable for days, where once she ovulated, the egg, the ovum, would only be viable for a little over 24 hours. Their plan would make the series of copulations cover her fertile period perfectly. Hopefully, Sherlyn would be overflowing in the man's semen by the time her ovum made its debut.

As the couple kissed passionately, Nate slowly unbuttoned Sherlyn's white blouse. Hillary had bought her a silk top and an expensive pleated, worsted wool skirt for the occasion. Sherlyn had already pulled off the decorative scarf she had been wearing. Hillary wanted her friend to look nice for the occasion.

Along with the new clothing, Hillary all but hog-tied her taller, heavier friend and took a pair of scissors to the mop of curly hair between Sherlyn's legs. Sherlyn's pubic triangle now had a groomed look.

Sherlyn kicked off her pumps in preparation to being undressed.

Soon the two of them had their tongues dancing between their mouths, Sherlyn loved French kissing, it was so exotic, not to mention that it was arousing as hell. As their tongues played, Nate reached back and unclasped Sherlyn's lacy ruby red bra. Sherlyn's bright red undergarments created a counterpoint her silky brunette hair.

Removing Sherlyn's bra was just the start of the couple progressively losing their clothing. By the time Nate was kissing down onto Sherlyn's neck, she was only dressed in a lacy pair of red panties as well as a pair of knee high black stockings. Her lover was standing in just his boxer shorts.

Nate kissed the girls neck and ears. Sherlyn moaned and giggled as he took her earlobe between his lips and gently suckled it. Then he moved his mouth down and kissed her throat and up underneath her chin. Her charming breasts, with their hard, brown nipples, were his true goal-among other things.

Before long, with him slightly stooped, Nate was taking Sherlyn's nipples into his mouth, suckling them, teasing them with his tongue. His hands, after roaming all around the young woman's warm, smooth skin, caressed her inner thighs and found their way up between her legs. As he made love to her breasts, he used one hand to stroke her pussy through the panel of her lacy racy, red panties.

At 5'-8" tall, the dark haired Sherlyn was a perfect height for the 6'-0" man. Nate massaged her naked butt with one hand as the fingers of the other one slipped up inside of Sherlyn's panties. He began fondling the girl's soft, fluffy labia, smearing her wetness all around her delightful pussy. Keeping his hands busy, he continued to pleasure the girl by kissing and sucking on Sherlyn's breasts; he kept switching back and forth between the hard, proud, and protruding nipples.

Sherlyn was trembling and making sweet little squeaking sounds, showing her lover the how much she was enjoying his attention. She stood with eyes closed and her mouth hanging open, in almost a smile. It was a look of someone totally enjoying the situation she was in.

Sherlyn gasped out, "Gosh, I'm as horny as hell. Take me Nate. Fuck me. I want to feel your cock inside me." She found using the word cock to be much easier with practice, the word horny was one she learned from Hillary.

Normally Nate would have kissed down her chest and abdomen on his way to enjoying her femininity with his mouth. But, with the girl expressing her preference towards intercourse, and his own desire to be inside the cute girl for the first time, he altered his plans.

So he could continue making love to the girl, Nate guided the girl to his bed. He gently laid her back on top of the bedspread and then climbed up beside the young woman; he continued to finger her underneath the panel of her panties. His two middle fingers slid in and out of her slick vagina as he suckled her nipples. He tugged his boxers down his legs, freeing his raging hard-on as he moved himself up between Sherlyn's soft warm thighs. She spread her legs wide, pulling her hot, wet, plump lips apart in a warm welcome.

Nate was so anxious to be inside the girl, he didn't even bother to remove her panties. He just pulled the cloth covering over her pussy to the side, giving himself access to her hot lips beneath. He deftly wetted the tip of his cock in her copious juices while holding her panties to the side with his two smallest fingers.

Wet enough for action, Nate slipped his cock head inside her vaginal opening and pushed. As he quickly worked himself inside her, he could smell her lovely musky scent waft up for him to enjoy.

Sherlyn gasped as Nate's hard eight inch shaft pushed inside her body. She felt him work it in and out, coating himself completely with her internal secretions until he was entirely coated and deep up inside her tummy. She felt his pubic bone collide with hers, letting the girl know she had been fully penetrated. Not that she didn't know already from the fullness his long, thick cock provided.

Sherlyn loved the feel of the man's naked body pressing down on hers. She also enjoyed his scent, a mixture of his man smell, the soap he used, and an expensive cologne. She felt her vagina stretch as it formed itself around the man's full thick shaft. She delighted in how he filled her, completed her, and made her feel whole. The feel of his warm naked skin riding against hers just added to her passion.