Sorority Pledge Pt. 05

Story Info
More challenges & humiliations, will Harmony's life improve?
44.2k words
4.73
48.4k
24

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi Everyone,

This story follows on directly from where Sorority Pledge part 4 finished, so this will make much more sense if you read the earlier parts first.

As always I love getting comments and messages from you all about my stories, especially from other girls! So please feel free to let me know what you think.

Thanks and I hope you enjoy, Love and Licks, Lucy X X X X

* * * * * * * * * *

Please note the following rather than complaining afterwards,

A. Since I last updated this story someone has published a totally separate story using the same title, so for clarity my story is about a girl's attempts to gain a place in a prestigious sorority & the trials she goes through in that attempt.

B. This story is almost entirely girl on girl, so if you don't like that then this isn't the story for you.

C. If you are looking for romance then again this story isn't for you, it involves in part cruel girls & very kinky acts, you have been warned!

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 26: Risk and Reward

Harmony was in an outdoor swimming pool, the sun was shining down warming her body, she was laying flat on her back on a lilo type float that meant she could feel the water beneath the inflatable moving & causing her to sway a little, but she was totally dry. She couldn't see anyone near the pool, but there were four other girls who were in the water. As she realised they were there these four girls closed in around her. Rebecca & Britney grabbed the end of the lilo that her head rested on with Cassie & Poppy taking hold of the end her feet were at.

Suddenly both pairs were pulling on the float trying to drag Harmony towards them, this was causing the float to rock & tip from one side to the other as the four girls pulled with all their strength. Harmony wanted to tell them to stop, for some reason she was desperate not to fall in to the water, but as she cried out an appeal for everyone to calm down no sound came out. One second she was sure she was about to fall in, then she was sure she was moving towards Cassie & Poppy, then she was certain she was going towards Rebecca & Britney & then she was back half way between the two pairs again, she tried again to call out but still no sound escaped her lips.

She didn't know how long this continued for, but as she heard a loud buzzing noise that seemed to fill her head Harmony realised it was her alarm call coming over the house's intercom system & that she must have been dreaming.

Unusually for Harmony she clearly remembered the dream she had just been having, but she didn't understand why she would be having such a strange dream. It wasn't until ten minutes later when she was in the shower that Harmony realised that in the dream herself & all four of the other girls were totally naked & when she realised that it shocked her that she hadn't noticed something like that sooner as just a few days before such thoughts would have appalled her.

Harmony had been second in to the shower after Poppy, when she returned to the bedroom wrapped in a towel Lexi passed her going in the opposite direction which left her alone with the pink haired girl. As Harmony dried herself & got a clean pledge robe out of the draw they were kept in Poppy came over & stood right next to her & smiling coyly looked her right in the face.

"Listen Harmony, I've had an idea, it'll benefit both of us but it'll involve being a bit sneaky. We'll be finishing the hold your orgasm pledge challenge later & that means we'll be going down on each other, so how about neither of us try very hard for the first 3 minutes, we just get each other warmed up, then try properly once we get to 3 minutes. That way we will both end up with good points from the challenge as Catalina & Amber both have fairly low times." She suggested.

Harmony thought about it for a few seconds before breaking in to a slight smile & replying,

"Sure, I'll definitely go along with that, when you're going down on me I'll give you some sort of sign when the watch reaches 3 minutes & you do the same when it's me going down on you.".

"Cool, I know it's cheating a bit, but as we're the ones doing all the work during this challenge why shouldn't we get a little advantage!" Poppy answered now smiling more confidently.

A few minutes later all 6 potential pledges joined the first years, as well as Ashley, Michelle, Taylor, Rachel & Zara for breakfast. When everyone had eaten the first years & pledges were sent to get ready to go on to campus. Each of the potentials was given back either a skirt or a pair of jeans, a top & some footwear as well as underwear.

The pledges had 90 minutes to get dressed, check their hair was tidy & put on whatever make up they wanted. Harmony helped check Lexi was ready, she was impressed how well the blind girl managed to do her own make up. Harmony wore a dark green skirt, a lighter green top & her best shoes, but as she looked in the mirror she had to admit that Lexi in blue jeans, a white t-shirt & almost brand new sneakers looked far hotter than she did. When Poppy came out of the bathroom after doing something to her hair Harmony almost gasped, the pink haired girl looked absolutely stunning, she wore blue jeans & combined them with a gold top that showed off plenty of her stomach. The outfit showed off all of the lesbian girl's curves in a totally hot way & without realising it Harmony licked her lips as she gazed at Poppy's gorgeous backside as her fellow 5 foot 6 girl leant over a table to pick up her rainbow scarf.

At 10 o'clock the 14 first years & potential pledges assembled in the party room & Ashley had them line up at the bar so she could inspect them all. Most girls passed the sorority president's inspection, but Cindy was sent to change her skirt as the first one was too short. Catalina was also sent back to change, in her case it was her top.

When she was satisfied everyone was properly attired Ashley divided the girls in to 4 groups, Ashley herself took Heather, Amy & Amber, Michelle was given Cindy, Rebecca & Tiphany, Rachel was assigned Jess, Catalina, Britney & Scarla, with Zara looking after Harmony, Poppy & Cassie. As Lexi would need more help than the other girls with the sign up paperwork she was paired with Taylor so she could receive one on one assistance.

The 4 main groups had each been assigned one of the 5 cars the sorority owned, but Taylor chose to stick to her own car as she just had Lexi in her group. As Harmony joined Cassie on the back seat of a very nice looking black Porsche she looked around at the other cars, with the exception of Taylor's all the others they were using were clearly expensive. She also noticed that Rachel was the only one in charge of a group who wasn't climbing in to the driver's seat.

Looking in her mirror Zara noticed Harmony looking over to the left & when she saw what the pledge was staring at she explained,

"Rachel isn't confident driving either of the jeeps, so Taylor made sure Scarla was in her group as she drove a bunch of us to the beach in the blue jeep last week when she taught us how to surf."

As they pulled out of the parking lot Harmony thought she had been extremely lucky to get such a good group for the morning, with Taylor & Lexi unavailable she reckoned this would be the exact group she would have chosen for herself if she'd had the chance. In fact it had been nothing to do with luck, Ashley had told Taylor to assign the groups & to make sure she put girls together who got on as she wanted no trouble when they were on campus.

The 5 cars pulled in to the large parking lot outside the university's main administration centre almost in a convoy, the groups headed in the same direction as they left the lot but after a little while they headed off in separate directions. Zara was very efficient & kept her group moving so before they knew it they were collecting their student ID cards & walking back towards the parking lot.

As her group arrived back more than half an hour before any of the others Zara took Cassie, Harmony & Poppy in to the party room where the four of them sat & chatted whilst they each drank either coffee or lemonade. Harmony enjoyed this time & as the next group back were Taylor & Lexi they happily joined the table & the conversation.

Eventually at 12.30 Rachel's group finally arrived back with the third year girl apologizing for their slowness & complaining about some problem with Britney's papers that had apparently taken ages to sort out. As everyone was finally back Ashley sent the pledges to change back in to their pledge uniforms before they helped remove any cups & glasses from the party room & set the tables as lunch was due to be delivered in a few minutes.

By 1pm the food had arrived & Harmony sat eating at a table with Cassie, Poppy, Lexi & Zara, a combination she was again very comfortable with. After they had finished eating the potential pledges were told to clear all the tables, do the washing up & put all the plates, glasses, cutlery, etc away.

At 2pm the girls were allowed half an hour to themselves which 5 of them spent laying around in their rooms watching TV & chatting, Jess was the only exception as she spent the time smoking on the first floor balcony. At 2.30 all 6 pledges headed down to the meeting room as they'd been told to do, when they arrived they found the floor covered by thick crash mats with 21 of the 24 ordinary sorority sisters on chairs along the far wall of the room. Ashley, Michelle & Taylor were sat on their gold thrown like chairs against the opposite wall to the rest of the sisters & a few feet to their left were the 6 chairs clearly meant for the pledges with three extras on the end where Cassie, Cindy & Rebecca already sat.

When the pledges arrived Ashley rearranged the order the girls already on the row were sat in, Lexi was led to the far end with Cassie next to her & the others were told to sit on any of the remaining seats which meant Harmony ended up between Cassie & Poppy.

"This challenge will be wrestling, Cindy & Rebecca are joining in as we needed to make up the numbers & they didn't take part when we did the same thing last week. Cassie will also be involved as she'll be representing Lexi." Ashley started to explain.

"All of you will strip completely naked, even taking off your name badges. You will then take part in a wrestling tournament. This will take the form of quarter finals, semi finals and a final. There are some strict rules though, we don't want anyone to get badly hurt. You must stay on the mats at all times, no kicking or punching your opponents in the head, no scratching or bighting full stop and nothing that could cause your opponent serious harm. Please come forward and place your name tags into the bag Taylor is holding, then return naked to your chairs leaving your robe under your seat. Each match in the quarter finals will have different rules, we will do a draw to decide who faces who as well as what rules you'll be contesting." Ashley told the pledges as well as everyone else in the room.

Once the name tags plus three spare ones with Cassie, Rebecca & Cindy's names on them were in the bag Taylor shook it around & mixed up the names before asking Michelle to guide Lexi over to her. The blind girl had been allowed to keep her pledge uniform on & Taylor had decided that as her lack of sight meant she couldn't see what was on the name tags she was the perfect person to draw them out of the bag. There were also a number of pieces of paper in the bag with names of match types & these were to be drawn out at the same time.

Lexi handed Taylor the first two name tags then a piece of paper, the black haired vice president wrote the details on her clipboard before calling out,

"The first match will be Poppy versus Rebecca in a pole match."

The same process continued for the other three quarter finals,

"Cindy will face Jess in a strip match, Amber will face Harmony in a last woman standing match & finally Cassie will face Catalina in a laundry basket match."

As soon as she finished announcing this Taylor picked up a bag from under her chair before guiding Lexi back to her seat, she then handed Cindy & Jess each a skirt, top, bra & panties which she told them both to put on before asking Lexi to look after the empty bag. Whilst that was happening Michelle was carrying a 6 foot plastic pole attached to a stand on to the edge of the mats & Ashley was getting two pairs of hand cuffs out of the house's toy box, that contained many different kinds of sex toys.

Once everything was ready Ashley walked to the centre of the mats & addressed the girls in the first match,

"Poppy & Rebecca, the aim of your match is very simple, all you have to do to win is to cuff your opponent to the pole."

As Poppy & Rebecca both walked naked to the middle of the mats plenty of eyes focused on Rebecca's beautiful 5 foot 4 body, the black haired girl was shorter than her opponent but she was also slimmer so was likely to have a speed advantage. Harmony was looking at the pink haired Poppy instead, she was 5 foot 6 & was carrying a little extra weight around the stomach & ass but still looked gorgeous in her fellow pledge's opinion.

Taylor was apparently refereeing the first match as she had the two combatants stand facing each other an equal distance from the pole, then she stepped back & the fight began. Rebecca darted forward attempting to tackle Poppy around the waist but the pink haired girl stepped lightly aside & swept her leg out tripping her black haired opponent. As Rebecca fell she managed to roll & land on her back but this proved to be an error as it cost her the match.

Seeing her chance Poppy dropped her ample backside down on Rebecca's stomach once, twice, three times! Driving all the air from the shorter girl's lungs. As Rebecca coughed & spluttered she felt herself lifted over Poppy's shoulder & carried over to the pole, she swung her opponent around once before dropping her on the mat & attaching one end of the cuffs to the pole & the other to Rebecca's left ankle.

In less than ninety seconds it was over, now Rebecca was flat on her back with one leg slightly raised & chained to the pole & Poppy was standing over her victorious, for a second Harmony found herself willing Poppy to squat down & stick her pussy right on Rebecca's lips but then she blinked & the image that filled her mind saw her as the one chained to the pole & it was Rebecca lowering her pussy ready for servicing.

The rest of the girls applauded Poppy's victory for around twenty seconds before Taylor uncuffed Rebecca & helped the defeated girl up.

Ashley congratulated Poppy before explaining the rules of the next match, it was Cindy versus Jess & the aim was just to strip your opponent completely naked. As Poppy returned to her seat Harmony noticed a bead of sweat on her neck, she almost leant across to lick it off but she caught herself before anything happened & made her mind get a grip.

Once Rebecca was off the mat Cindy & Jess moved forward, while Taylor moved both girls to where she wanted them to start Rebecca walked behind Amber & whispered in to her ear,

"Make sure you beat Harmony as I really want to knee her right in the pussy then make her kiss my ass in front of everyone!" She laughed quietly.

Taylor stepped back & told the girls to start, Cindy ran forward straight away & motioned as if to slap Jess across the face but as her shorter opponent brought her hands up to protect herself Cindy drove her fist in to her left breast instead. Jess gasped in pain but before she could react Cindy punched her right breast & drove her knee in to her stomach.

The 5 foot 4 blonde fell to her knees as Cindy had hoped so the big breasted girl took the chance & grabbed her top & pulled it off over her head. Cindy was also blonde & at 5 foot 7 she towered over the now kneeling girl, Jess was expecting to feel her bra ripped off but instead Cindy kneed her in the stomach again & pulled her forward so that she was laid flat on her belly.

Quickly Cindy climbed on to the prone girl's back & sat her full weight on the now trapped girl before unbuttoning her skirt & quite literally ripping off her panties, it took two tugs but the thin material did split allowing her to throw away the remains of the garment.

Watching the match Harmony wasn't pleased, she was hoping Jess would go far in this challenge as she was way behind overall & was therefore far less threat to Harmony than the other girls, but now with just her bra left on it was clear that she was about to lose.

Cindy could so easily have finished the match right there but she decided that she wanted to have a bit of fun first, Jess's ass was still red from the spanking she'd received the day before & Cindy decided that she wanted to make it redder. For the next five minutes she had a great time slapping each ass cheek in turn until her arm started to tire, the watching girls estimated that Cindy had spanked each cheek about twenty times & by the time she finally finished she had an enormous smile on her face whilst Jess was sobbing profusely. That was when she turned, unclipped the bra & threw it off before standing with her feet on either side of the prone girl with her arms raised to receive winners applause.

Zara was sent to fetch an ice pack for Jess's ass as the still crying girl was helped up by Taylor. Meanwhile Cindy was ordered to strip & place all of her own clothes plus those she had ripped off of Jess in to the bag Lexi was holding. Cindy didn't actually have any problem with Jess, but she was still pretty angry about Ashley publicly rebuking her & ordering her to kiss Amy's feet as well as Heather's ass as a punishment, so she had enjoyed taking her frustration out on in her opinion the most boring of the group of potential pledges.

Ashley was seriously pissed off at Cindy, yet again the first year had gone way over the line but this time she hadn't broken any rules so even the sorority president wasn't able to do anything about it.

Cindy was sent to sit down & Jess was allowed to lay down behind the chairs as Amber & Harmony were called forward. Ashley explained that the only way to win their match was to keep their opponent from getting up for ten seconds, they didn't necessarily have to be pinned with their head & shoulders on the mat, they just had to be kept on the ground for that length of time.

As Harmony got up she felt quite confident, she was four inches taller & a bit slimmer than her chubby black haired but pretty Chinese American opponent, so she would have a big speed & reach advantage.

When the match started Harmony dashed forward at Amber intending to try & tackle her but the shorter girl dodged out of the way, Harmony turned & tried this again with the same result & the same happened at the third attempt. This time she paused & considered whether to try something different, when she next moved Harmony rushed towards Amber but paused short & as the Chinese American cutie moved aside she followed her & threw herself on top of her sending them both tumbling to the ground.

Harmony landed on top & she felt a pleasant jolt of electricity as their nipples rubbed together, Taylor started to count as the girls fought on the ground but she had only got to two when Amber managed to roll over & get on top of Harmony. For the next couple of minutes the two girls flipped each other over & took turns being on top but neither could hold the other down for long enough for Taylor to count beyond four & eventually they both rolled off in opposite directions to get their breath back.

Ashley was really enjoying watching these two beautiful 18 year olds rolling around naked on the floor & as she looked around she saw hungry looks on the faces of a number of the other girls in the room, a few were even stroking the hand of the girl next to them or fondling their own breasts.