Sorority Pledge Pt. 06

Story Info
Cindy's Revenge Takes Shape, Will Harmony Survive?
47.4k words
4.59
34k
18

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi Everyone,

This story follows on directly from where Sorority Pledge part 5 finished, so this will make much more sense if you read the earlier parts first.

As always I love getting comments and messages from you all about my stories, especially from other girls! So please feel free to let me know what you think.

Thanks and I hope you enjoy, Love and Licks, Lucy X X X X

* * * * * * * * * *

Please note the following rather than complaining afterwards,

A. Since I started this story someone has published a totally separate story using the same title, so for clarity my story is about a girl's attempts to gain a place in a prestigious sorority & the trials she goes through in that attempt.

B. This story is almost entirely girl on girl, so if you don't like that then this isn't the story for you.

C. Things get vicious at some points in this part of the story, especially chapter 32 & to a lesser extent chapter 35, so if you are looking for a gentle romantic read then please turn away now.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 31: Wednesday

As the roundabout Harmony was on began to slow down she realised that it was surrounded by naked girls, as she looked up from her position on her knees facing towards the edge of the spinner she saw them all looking hungrily at her, all hoping that she would stop in front of them. There was Cassie, then Lexi, after her came Poppy, then it was Amber, then Britney, Tiphany followed her, then it was Taylor & Zara standing together, she thought it was beginning to slow as she passed Summer, then she got to Rebecca but she kept circling & reached Cassie again. She had no idea when the spinning would stop but she instinctively knew that when it did the girl in front of her would shove her pussy in Harmony's face & once satisfied would smile or laugh down at her & set the roundabout spinning again.

Wednesday morning was greeted with general apathy, Britney's hopes of getting another couple of orgasms when she awoke were snuffed out immediately as she saw that it was 8.30 which meant both herself & Harmony would need to get up straight away if they were to be on time for breakfast. Harmony showered first & was into a clean pledge robe & heading downstairs by the time Britney had finished washing. For some reason Harmony felt strangely dizzy until the shower woke her up, but it took until she got downstairs for images of a variety of naked girls to stop popping randomly into her head. She couldn't remember anything, but something in the back of her mind was telling her that this was something to do with a dream she had had during the night, a very lengthy dream!

Ashley had also over slept so was a bit late waking the pledges meaning Jess also had to do without the morning tonguing she had been hoping for from Poppy. Eventually by ten past nine everyone was in the party room for a slightly drowsy breakfast. Michelle & Taylor went around the pledges as they ate, the former to ask if any of them had anything to add to the whiteboard that listed every sexual act they had been involved in since entering the house, the latter to check if any of them needed any equipment for the talent contest that was to be one of that day's pledge challenges.

Breakfast was uneventful that morning with even the food choices proving less exciting than normal with cheese on toast, plain toast, cereal & fruit the only options. As she looked across & saw Britney with a plate of cheese on toast Harmony was glad that she wouldn't be spending that night with Britney as she knew all too well the effect cheese had on the big bottomed red head.

Once Michelle had updated the whiteboard that Harmony hated the sorority vice president turned it back so everyone could see it & Harmony was quite surprised to see that some of the other girls lists were growing a bit, although none of them had been forced to do anywhere near as many horrible things as she had. The list was now:

Harmony

Pussies licked to orgasm: Rebecca 10 times, Britney 8 times, Cindy 6 times, Amber, Amy & Tiphany 5 times each, Cassie 3 times, Ashley and Michelle twice each, Catalina, Heather, Jess, Lexi, Poppy, Taylor & Zara once each.

Analingus performed on: Rebecca once

Ass fucked with a strap-on by: Rebecca once

Piss drank: Cindy & Rebecca 3 times each, Britney & Tiphany twice each, Amber, Amy, Catalina & Michelle once each

Face farted in by: Britney for two whole nights & 3 more times, Amber for one whole night & 1 other time, Rebecca twice, Cindy once.

Pissed on by: Amber once

Mouth Farted in by: Amber & Catalina once each.

Feet cleaned orally: Rebecca 3 times, Amber, Britney & Cassie once each

Armpits licked: Rebecca once

Asses kissed: Rebecca twice, Britney, Cindy, Heather & Tiphany once each

Publicly fingered to orgasm by: Cassie twice, Amy & Heather once each

Group spankings: once with a paddle

Poppy

Pussies licked to orgasm: Jess & Tiphany 3 times each, Lexi twice, Amy & Harmony once each.

Group spankings: once with a paddle

Jess

Pussies licked to orgasm: Ashley & Britney once each

Face Farted in by: Amber once

Group spankings: once with a paddle

Lexi

Pussies licked to orgasm: Cassie twice, Cindy once.

Amber

Pussies licked to orgasm: Cassie & Lexi once each

Catalina

Pussies licked to orgasm: Tiphany once

Face Farted in by: Britney once

Harmony decided to look determinedly down at her food to keep herself from having to keep looking at that huge list of hers but she couldn't avoid hearing Cindy's bitchy comment a few seconds later,

"53 orgasms already, I bet her mouth must have a permanent scent of pussy by now, she really is a nasty little whore!".

When most people seemed to have finished eating Ashley sent Lexi, Jess & Harmony to do the washing up & Amber, Catalina & Poppy to clear the tables & put everything away. This was all done by 9.55 so as the first pledge challenge of the day was due to start at 10 o'clock Ashley sent the six of them straight down to the meeting room.

When they got down there Harmony described the lay out to Lexi, there were again crash mats covering almost the whole floor except for a small space along one wall where a number of plastic folding chairs were lined up.

A few minutes later several first year sisters appeared each carrying a sleeping bag & a second bag that's purpose wasn't immediately obvious. The First Year's seemed to know what this task was going to involve as they spaced themselves out in the middle of the room in a line about eight feet from each other. They then laid out the sleeping bags with the openings at the top all facing in the same direction.

Ashley directed the pledges to stand facing towards the first years who were now stood by the top of the sleeping bags, at the same time Ashley herself along with Taylor & Zara moved to each stand between the sleeping bags so that each of them could clearly see two of them.

"This will probably be the shortest challenge you'll have during the pledging process so I'm amending the points available, the winner will get 6 points, the runner up 4, third 3, fourth 2 & fifth 1. Put simply you will each be assigned a first year, that girl will tie you up & zip you up inside a sleeping bag, all you have to do is escape as fast as possible. This means getting your whole body out of the sleeping bag, whichever girl is last to escape will be spending tonight with the girl who tied them up as that girl's prize. The first years can choose who they get but it can't be the girl they have been assigned as big sister for. Oh and handcuffs & chains are banned." Ashley explained.

Ashley called out the name of each potential pledge in turn, Rebecca's hand shot up for Amber, after a little hesitation Heather eventually took Catalina, several hands shot into the air when Harmony's name was called but Britney was first so got her. Amy's hand was up the instant Jess's name was called & Tiphany was equally quick to choose Lexi, which left Cassie to take Poppy.

The pledges were all told to take off everything they were wearing including their name tags before going to the girl who had chosen them. Harmony felt uneasy as she approached Britney as the big bottomed red head had a mischievous expression on her face but she was fairly sure that at least she would give her a fair chance which might not have happened with one or two of the others.

As she lay down where Britney had told her to Harmony saw that the second bag each girl had with them seemed to contain various equipment to hinder the pledges from escaping the sleeping bags. Britney started by removing the panties she had been wearing since Tuesday morning turning them inside out & placing them crotch first into Harmony's mouth. Then she took off her bra & used it to blindfold her victim. Next was a dressing gown cord which she used to tie Harmony's hands together & a spare bed sheet which she wrapped around the blonde's legs so that they were bound tightly against each other. Then Britney put a belt around Harmony's torso so that it held her tied hands tight against her back. Lastly she tied a scarf around her ankles to make sure that Harmony's legs were securely bound.

By this point Harmony's mouth was full of the taste of Britney's juices, she couldn't help but think as she was placed into a sleeping bag that the red head had clearly been excited at the thought of doing this as the taste of her on the panties was very noticeable.

Once Harmony was securely stuffed into the bag Britney started to zip it up but stopped with a small opening left at the top, Harmony couldn't figure out why this gap had been left until she saw Britney's bare ass appear at the opening & a few seconds later heard three loud farts explode right at her. Britney held her butt there for a few seconds then as the stench reached Harmony's nose she zipped the bag tight & Harmony clearly heard her laughing as the big bottomed girl took a seat on top of her trapped victim.

"Ew that's nasty!" Ashley laughed then turned away from Britney to see if the other girls were ready & zipped up yet.

After a couple of minutes the smell of Britney's farts still filled Harmony's sleeping bag, the blonde wanted to get out of there but knew she was stuck until she heard the whistle that meant the challenge had started.

About half a minute later Harmony felt Britney's weight lift off of her & a few seconds after that she heard the whistle. Immediately she started trying to free herself, she managed to spit the panties out of her mouth & shake off the bra enough so that she could see out of one eye which allowed her to wriggle so that she could reach the zip with her mouth but she quickly realised that it would take a very long time to push it far enough with her teeth to leave a gap she could escape through.

Across the room Rebecca had set up one of the folding chairs at the end of the row of girls & was now standing on it so that she could clearly see all six sleeping bags. She could see that some of the bags were moving around far more than others but she was convinced that the first girl to emerge would be Amber as she had deliberately done a poor job of restraining the Chinese American girl as she quite liked her so wanted to help her gain her sisterhood, plus she was still pissed that Harmony hadn't chosen to sleepover with her the previous night & Amber winning would be the worst option for Harmony, so it would be a little bit of revenge too. Therefore she was a little surprised to see Lexi's head was the first to pop out of one of the sleeping bags.

In the end the first two girls to escape did so more than a minute before anyone else, it was a close run thing but Lexi won the task escaping around five seconds before Amber. Catalina was third to emerge followed a few more seconds later by Harmony who had managed to free her arms & drag the rest of her body out.

Jess eventually freed herself which meant to everyone's surprise Poppy lost the task & when it became clear she couldn't get out by herself Cassie & Zara unzipped her & dragged her out. There was a great deal of interest from the other girls as to how Cassie had managed to so ensnare the strongest of the pledges so totally, it turned out that she had used a scarf to tightly tie the pink haired girl's wrists together behind her back, then she had used a dressing gown cord to do the same to her ankles & then used a belt to connect the two meaning her arms were pulled tight as far down her back as they would go & her ankles were so tightly pulled back that they were actually resting on her bound hands. As they saw when Poppy was out of the bag all this left her able to do was rock back & forth, she had no way of undoing any of her bondage & therefore no way of escaping the sleeping bag.

When Poppy was back on her feet Ashley called for quiet before addressing the girls,

"Well done to Lexi who has won this task & to Cassie who has won Poppy for the night. For those who didn't see Amber was second, Catalina third, Harmony fourth & Jess fifth. The pledges now have some time free to prepare for the talent contest which will take place in the party room at midday. The rules for that task will be fairly simple, you each show us one talent you have & you will each be judged on that talent. Oh and if any of you want to check the pledge challenge scores Taylor will have updated that board by the time you get upstairs.".

Taylor had left before Ashley had even finished speaking & by the time Harmony had guided Lexi up to the ground floor the board was indeed up to date, it showed:

Pledge Challenges Scoreboard

After task 14: Escape the Sleeping Bag

Harmony 72

Poppy 63

Lexi 57

Amber 51

Catalina 42

Jess 29

As the pledges went to leave the party room Taylor called over to them that she had arranged places for anyone who wanted to have some practice before the talent contest. Poppy was sent back down to the meeting room, Jess was given a key to one of the spare bedrooms on the first floor, Catalina had guest room 2 to herself, Amber could use the party room if she wanted to which left Harmony & Lexi to share guest room 1.

As they entered guest room 1 Harmony noticed immediately that a guitar was sat on the bed, for a fraction of a second she wondered why but then Lexi asked,

"Harmony, do you know if Taylor's got my guitar yet? She said she'd send someone to get it from the halls of residence.".

Harmony didn't reply but smiling she handed it to the blind girl, Lexi gave the guitar a few strums as the girls spent most of the next hour chatting about music & what they liked to sing. Harmony told her friend about her Mother being a successful backing singer & the fact that she herself could sing a bit but not brilliantly. Lexi also it turned out liked to sing & could accompany herself on the guitar but she hadn't played in public before as she had never had the confidence to do so.

By the time they walked into the party room ready for the challenge both girls felt very relaxed & happy despite failing to get around to doing any practice. Harmony described what she saw to Lexi, there were five chairs at one end of the room, six more near the door they had entered through which were presumably for the pledges & the rest were lined up in rows along the side wall facing towards the bar which were definitely for the rest of the sorority to watch the challenge from.

As the other pledges entered Harmony told Lexi what they had with them, Jess had a cloth bag containing something that she couldn't see, Catalina wasn't carrying anything but was wearing normal clothes rather than the pledge robes that the others had on, Poppy was also dressed differently as she was wearing a bikini & was also not carrying anything & lastly Amber was carrying a soccer ball.

When everything was ready Ashley called for quiet so that she could announce the rules,

"You will each have up to five minutes to show us your talent once, when the time ends or your routine ends Michelle, Rachel, Taylor, Zara & I will each score you out of ten. Your highest & lowest score won't count, just the middle three unless there is a tie. You will perform in alphabetical order so Amber will start. When I call you forward tell us what your talent will be then once you are ready you can start.".

When Amber walked into the space cleared in the middle of the room she announced that her talent was keepy uppys with a soccer ball, some of the watching girls clearly didn't know what this meant but as the Asian girl started it became clear that it meant keeping the ball from touching the ground using only her feet, legs & head. She performed this reasonably well & some of her tricks were quite impressive but after around a minute she lost control of the ball which shot off & hit the whiteboard that listed the pledge challenge scores.

After giving the judges time to consider their votes Ashley called out their names in order & they each held up a small hand held white board with a score on it. For Amber these were: Michelle 5, Rachel 6, Taylor 6, Zara 7, Ashley 6. As the highest & lowest scores didn't count this gave Amber a total of 18 points.

Next was Catalina who said she was going to do a sexy dance, the Hispanic girl nodded to Michelle when she was ready to start & the sorority vice president used a remote to start music playing out of the four speakers spaced out around the room. Catalina's dance turned out to be stripping, over the space of two minutes she removed everything accept her underwear & finished her routine stood on the judges table & doing a slow twirl right in front of Ashley that gave the sorority president a great view of her gorgeous ass before she revolved back to face the judges now just wearing a black thong.

This performance earned far more applause than Amber's & the judges marks reflected that, they were: Michelle 10, Rachel 9, Taylor 7, Zara 7, Ashley 8, for a total of 24.

Harmony also had backing music but hers had no words as she was going to sing. She had picked a love song & for a while it was going well but as the song went on she missed a couple of important notes, forgot a few words & her timing slipped at one point. She knew she had done far worse than she was capable of but she didn't feel that practicing more would have improved things. The problem was that she found it much easier to express the passion of this sort of song when she imagined either whoever she currently fancied or her fictitious image of a gorgeous man, but as she had tried to do this during her performance images of girls kept popping into her head & distracting her completely.

Harmony's marks were: Michelle 4, Rachel 6, Taylor 7, Zara 7, Ashley 7, so her total was 20.

Both Amber & Harmony felt better about their own low scores as they saw Jess's attempt, the weed loving blonde was juggling but judging by her complete lack of ability it looked like she'd never done it before. After a disastrous two minutes Jess retreated blushing & showed no surprise at her low marks: Michelle 2, Rachel 1, Taylor 3, Zara 2, Ashley 2, for a total of just 6.

Lexi's performance was the complete opposite, she too sung a love song that she was playing on her guitar & as the blind girl hit the last note perfectly & the sound of the guitar faded away there was about a second of silence before the sorority sisters & pledges all took to their feet & gave the blind girl a standing ovation.

Harmony walked out & took Lexi gently by the shoulder to point her towards the judges, as each held up their score Harmony called them out as obviously Lexi couldn't see them, they were: Michelle 9, Rachel 10, Taylor 10, Zara 10, Ashley 10.

As everyone cheered Lexi's final score of 30 the blind girl punched the air in delight with the hand that wasn't holding the guitar, before she turned & embraced Harmony in a one armed hug. When Lexi stepped back Harmony turned her towards the chairs saying quietly as they walked,