Sorority Pt. 01

Story Info
Natalie and Penny get closer.
1.6k words
4.41
131.6k
33

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 01/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toocold
toocold
369 Followers

Warning: this story is a fantasy and details sexual behaviour that is, at best ill-advised. But it is pretend, so so long as you aren't a doofus, you should be ok. All sex-acts described are within ages of consent in the country it's written in (England, for the record).

I'll try to keep the parts and the action coming!

*

19-year old Natalie considered simply rolling on top of her 23-year old step-sister and starting to kiss her, reasoning that Penny had started it with her discreet fondling. However, she really wanted some serious sexual satisfaction, and there was the risk that Penny would be scared off by her aggressive needs. Then, as another need arose in her, a new plan hatched. Carefully snuggling alongside the dark-haired girl, Natalie lay on her side, her front against Penny, so her hot pussy was pressed against Penny's hip. Penny stirred slightly, and her brow furrowed as she was awoken by the closeness of Natalie. This was ideal for the younger girl. She closed her eyes, held her breath and relaxed fully. Almost immediately, she began to pee (thinking nothing of Hannah's sheets!). The warm, yellow fluid fanned out across her inner thigh and trickled down the crease between her thigh and bottom, pooling beneath her in a spreading damp patch. Her piss soaked her pyjamas and, as planned, from the contact of her pussy and the pool she was laying in, began to soak Penny too.

As soon as she felt the warm wetness under her bottom, Penny came fully awake. She was momentarily confused, then realised what was happening -- Natalie was wetting the bed. Sitting up, she touched Nat's shoulder to wake her and opened her mouth to speak. However, before she could draw breath to say a word, Natalie's eyes opened wide and she seized the older girl around the back of the neck, pulling her down to her face where she kissed her full on the lips, aggressively, sexily, her tongue pushing into Penny's mouth. At the same time, Natalie rolled on top of Penny, pushing her back onto the bed, and still pissing, so that her step-sister was as thoroughly soaked with warm pee as Natalie was.

Penny squirmed under the curvier girl, trying to break the kiss. Her mind was whirling and her heart pounding. Natalie was grinding against her and Penny was all too aware that despite this incredible situation, despite the shock she was in, she was more turned on than ever. Natalie's heavy breasts were a thrilling pressure where they pressed against her own, smaller tits. Her young sister's tongue and lips were locked in a passionate kiss with her own. And, although she knew she should have been disgusted, something about Natalie deliberately wetting the bed, deliberately pissing on her, was making Penny's pussy ache with desire.

It was Natalie that broke the kiss, and lifted herself onto her elbows, looking down at her step-sister with shining eyes. Licking her own lips seductively, she ground her piss-wet crotch against Penny's as she stared at her.

"Natalie, what...what..." Penny could not form a coherent thought. This was so, so wrong. She'd grown up with Natalie, as sisters, and now they were in a piss-wet bed together, and Penny was acutely aware that her step-sisters pee wasn't the only reason that she was wet between her slender thighs.

"I was awake, Pen. When you were playing with my boobs and bringing yourself off. I was awake the whole time."

"I...no..." There was nothing Penny could say. Her cheeks were flushed with shame and she was beyond confused now.

Nat grinned wickedly, and kissed her stunned step-sister again. "It's ok, Pen, I won't tell anyone that you touched me up when you thought I was asleep. That you groped my boobs and touched yourself." Hot shame brought tears to Penny's eyes, but her nipples were so hard they felt sore, and she desperately wanted to touch herself again. "I won't tell, so long as you take the blame with Hannah for the wet bed. Do that, and I'll keep your dirty, lesbian secret."

Before Penny could respond, Natalie suddenly rolled off her, turned her back and snuggled down into her pillow, happily nestling down to sleep in the pissy sheets.

Penny lay still, stunned. Her sense of guilt overwhelmed her ability to think clearly. Natalie had wet the bed on purpose, had done it on her, and had seemed to enjoy kissing and rubbing on her step-sister. On the other hand, Penny had started it, stroking her younger step-sister without consent and touching her pussy whilst thinking about having sex with her. But now Natalie was blackmailing her, asking her to face the embarrassment of telling Hannah that at 23-years of age she'd peed herself like a child. What should she do?

* * *

Three hours later the washing machine rumbled in the kitchen, Hannah sat in the living room drinking a cup of tea and looking irritated and Penny sat on the edge of the tub in the bathroom dressed in a towelling robe, looking downcast. Hannah had been exasperated and annoyed when Penny had told her what 'she'd' done, and Natalie had acted suitably aggrieved, making a great show of throwing back the duvet to show the large, wet spot, and moaning indignantly that her pyjamas now smelled of pee. Penny had simply stayed shamefaced throughout and had finally retreated to the bathroom.

Natalie slipped into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. Penny looked up at her and frowned, but there was no anger in her.

"Nat, look, what happened...what I did..."

"It's okay, Pen," said Natalie gently, walking up to her disconsolate step-sister. Even depressed and confused, Penny couldn't help but ogle the younger girl, tumbled or red hair, large, firm boobs under a cotton shirt, and curvy hips and thighs in a short, pleated, plaid skirt. "It was mean of me to do what I did, too. And to make you take the blame. I'm sorry." Standing in front of Penny, Natalie offered her hand and drew the dark-haired girl to her feet so they stood facing each other. "Besides," she continued, "I enjoyed it."

Giving Penny no chance to reply, Natalie kissed her, pressing her soft lips against her step-sister's. Penny initially stiffened in shock, but as Natalie stepped closer and ran her hands across Penny's hips and then down, behind, to cup and squeeze Penny's bottom, she relaxed, and returned the kiss, reaching up to caress Nat's heavy breasts. They continued to kiss with increasing passion, until Natalie broke the lip-lock. Her eyes were ablaze with desire. She put a finger to her lips to indicate that Penny should be quiet, and then dropped to her knees, loosening the belt of Penny's robe and then opening it, leaving her step-sister's pert breasts and hot pussy, topped with a neat triangle of dark hair, exposed.

"Nat, no..." Penny began, but this turned to a choked hiss of joy when Natalie dipped her head and ran her tongue up the length of Penny's slit. Natalie stroked her hands up Penny's legs to again hold and fondle her older sister's bottom cheeks which were full and soft, giving a great curve to her slim frame. At the same time, she licked and kissed at Penny's pussy, alternating between teasing licks and then harder pressure at the top, the touch sending shockwaves of pleasure through Penny's whole being. Natalie continued to lick and tease, nibbling and sucking at her step-sister's pussy lips and tonguing her clit, whilst kneading and squeezing at her fleshy ass, her middle finger of her right hand occasionally brushing at Pen's puckered anus.

Penny was doing her best to stay silent, but as she looked down to see her ginger sister licking at her pussy and felt the increasingly insistent finger pushing at the tight hole between her bottom cheeks, she whimpered. Biting on her left fist to stifle any more noise, she took hold of her own breasts, clutching and tweaking her nipples as Natalie continued to lap at her cunt. Penny's resolve was tested further as Natalie pushed her tongue between Penny's lips, tasting the sweet flavour of her step-sister's pussy, thrusting her tongue in and out, fucking her with her mouth. Breaking off for a second, Natalie sucked the fingers of her right hand, coating them with spit, before returning to Penny's slit, licking and sucking at her clit.

Penny could feel her orgasm building, so much stronger than the one she'd had last night, and the sordid lust she felt at being licked out by her teenage step-sister was alone enough to tip her over the edge. So when she felt Natalie's fingers again on her bottom, her saliva covered fingers leaving a wet trace towards her rosebud, she knew what was coming next and didn't care. Carefully, Nat worked her middle finger around Penny's hole, before gently, slowly, pressing her finger into Penny's asshole.

Penny was panting and shivering now, still trying to be silent but overwhelmed by the feelings of her sister's tongue in her pussy and her finger gently thrusting in and out of her anus. Sensing that the end was near, Natalie began to lick press at Penny's clit, and worked a second finger into her arse. The feel of her arsehole stretching was the final straw, and Penny came, grinding her hips into Natalie's face and biting hard enough on her fingers to make her cry as she stifled the screams that she wanted to release.

Natalie continued to suck at her step-sisters cunt as she came, and didn't stop until Penny had stopped bucking and shivering, also slipping her fingers from Penny's arse. The busty girl stood, and again kissed Pen full on the lips, letting the dark-haired girl taste her own pussy juices on her sister's lips and tongue. Natalie then took a step back, looked wickedly at Penny, and slowly, deliberately, sucked deeply on the fingers of her right hand, the fingers that had been up Penny's bottom.

"So," Natalie asked cheekily, "am I forgiven?"

To be continued...

toocold
toocold
369 Followers