Sorority Scavenger Hunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, this new experience will help us with the envelope I had picked earlier." As she retrieved one of the last two cards. She cracked it open and peeked, "Yep, this is the one." as she began reading it's content.

"This will test your closeness with your partner. You will have a man/ or men cum inside you. Your partner will then remove that cum from your body, using only her tongue. The more orifices you use, the more points you will receive. Good luck."

"OK, who's going to fuck, and who's going to suck?"

"Can't we both do it?"

"I don't see why not" They turned to each other and kissed. Their tongues probed each others mouth for several minutes before they broke free from each other.

"Boy, that was weird! I never saw that coming!"

"That makes two us!" They started walking toward the dorms as they passed the soccer field.

"Hey, isn't that your boyfriend coming this way?" She had a good eye, as he was over a hundred yards away, but running in their direction. They stopped and waited for him to catch up.

"Hey babe! How did your pictures turn out yesterday?" He wasn't even winded. His girlfriend quickly responded, "Not very good, I think we might have to do them again."

Her friend looked puzzled, as she knew the pictures were perfect. But before she could say anything, her friend smiled and winked. "Come on, lets go around the corner and try them again!" As they got around the corner, she laid a lip lock on her boyfriend. Coming up for air, she said, "Ready to get the cum sucked out of you again?"

"I can't wait!" was his reply. She turned to her friend, "Where's the camera?" Her friend fumbled around in the bag, and pulled it out. "K, I'm ready!" Her friend snatched the camera from her, "No, now I'm ready!" as she held the camera up to her face. Her boyfriend looked perplexed as her friend hesitantly kneeled down in front of him. "Come on! We need the extra points! start sucking already!" Her friend didn't need to be told twice. She suck him like a pro. Her soft lips had him coming in no time. She almost swallowed it all, when she realized they needed a picture. She opened her mouth and stuck her cum covered tongue out, while her picture was being taken. She then pulled her sticky tongue back in her mouth, and swallowed. No one could have ever guessed that this was her first complete blow job.

"Hey, the team is ordering pizza later, you girls want to join us?"

They looked at each other, and smiled. "Sure, we'd love to!"

As he jogged back to the field, the girls talked. "You know, we might be able to finish our scavenger hunt tonight!" They both laughed. "There should be enough men for just about anything!"

* * *

The girls showed up at the frat house just as the pizza was arriving. But the beer had been flowing for quite awhile now. The guys were already getting drunk. The girls each had a few beers and some pizza. "OK, its getting late, let's pick a guy, while their still standing."

"A guy? why not two? Are you chicken?" The beer was getting to them.

"Two? Lesh go for tree!" she slurred through beer breathe. They took a very crooked line to the nearest bedroom, grabbing guys as they went. Once inside, they started undressing each other. "I need a guy to fuck me!" The guys looked at each other, waiting to see who would be first.

"What are you guys waiting for?" her inebriated friend said, "She has three holes, no waiting!" They immediately stripped, and jumped on the bed. One slid his cock into her wet pussy with one shove. Another guided his cock to her open mouth. The third lay next to her, awaiting an opening. The one fucking her pulled out and told her to roll over. She rolled right on top of the third guy, and slid down over his cock. As she straddled him, she resumed her sucking on the cock in front of her. The first guy positioned himself behind her and slowly pushed. The head of his cock popped into her chocolate starfish, causing her to gasp. She tried to lean forward, but he held her hips firmly. After giving her a moment to adjust, he pushed his cock the rest of the way in. She not only couldn't scream, because her mouth was full, but each thrust pushed her lips further and further over the throbbing cock in front of her. Her eyes began to water from the pain, but it soon changed to pleasure. She began bucking in every direction as her body writhed from orgasm after orgasm. Soon the men started moaning. They all came within a minute of each other, filling her from every direction. They all separated from her, as she motioned to her friend to join her. Her friend positioned herself between her legs as she started licking. This position left her cute ass sticking straight up in the air. She soon found out what happens when you do this. Her eyes bugged out as a large cock invaded her tight pussy. She quickly licked her girlfriend clean, then rolled over to receive the nicest fucking she's had in hours. Soon he was replaced by another, and before they knew it, the entire party had moved into the bedroom. Both girls sucked and fucked more cocks that night than ever before. Some of the guys they had seen before, and some were strangers. Some of the soccer players didn't speak English, as they were from Brazil, but they sure knew how to fuck!

* * *

They woke up beat. Their heads pounded from too much beer, and their bodies ached from all the fucking they endured the night before. "Ooooh....my head. What time is it?" she asked, still half asleep. She squinted at the clock. "Oh my god!! Wake up! it's 2:45 in the afternoon!" They scurried around the room picking up their clothes, and got dressed. "We only have fifteen minutes left to finish the last env...oh shit!" The girls panicked. "We got so drunk last night, we forgot about taking pictures!" They were so close, but now it looked hopeless. None of these guys would be able to help them. They would be passed out all day. "Well, what's the last envelope say?" Her voice sounded like she had lost all hope. Her friend reached into the bag, and fished around. Her eyes opened wide. "The camera is gone!" They jumped up and ran around the house searching. They finally found it hanging behind the kitchen door. "We still have about ten minutes!" But the words barely left her mouth, when she realized there was no film left. One of the drunk guys must have wasted all the remaining film. As they sat at the kitchen table, one of them finally spoke. "Well, let's see what the last challenge would have been." as she pulled the card from the envelope. "For this challenge, you must have sex with a foreigner. It must be someone who speaks virtually no English. We will require a nonparticipating witness to verify that the person in the photograph does not speak English."

"Fat chance of that now" she said as she looked up at her friend. But her friend wasn't looking at her. In fact she seemed to be staring off into the distance with a bewildered look on her face.

"What's wrong?" She didn't answer, but instead slowly rose as if in a trance, and walked towards the refrigerator. Her friend turned around to look, and was also dumbfounded. There on the wall were the rest of the pictures taken by some unknown person. There they were in various stages of fucking and sucking. And cleaning each other out! Every hole! And what's this? Here was one of both of them being fucked by the Brazilian soccer players! They didn't speak English! The girls stood there staring first at the wall, then at each other. "Quick, what time is it?" While one girl gathered the pictures from the wall, the other sprinted into the bedroom, and grabbed the clock. It still said 2:45. "Shit, this clock is broke!" They began frisking the bodies until they found one wearing a watch. "His says 11:30 am!" They checked for one more just in case. "11:30 here too! Lets get the hell out of here!" They sprinted to the Sigma Eta Xi house, to find they were the first to show up. They were standing on the porch, bent over, trying to catch their breath, when Ashley opened the door. "You girls still have three hours left, if you need more time."

"No...thanks...we...don't ... need..it.!" Still trying to recover, they handed her the bag.

"You mean to tell me that you filled your list? That's nearly impossible!"

* * *

By 4:00 all the girls were relating their experiences to the group, eliciting 'oohs' and 'aahs' from each other. Only one couple had dropped out, without even trying to complete one task. That left four pairs, who between them all had completed everything, but only one pair did it all. Throughout the hunt, they crossed each others paths many times and became very close despite the competition

12