Sorority Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
N.Owl
N.Owl
9 Followers

You meekly nod, trembling. "Yes, sir."

I roughly grab and squeeze your pussy. Push a finger inside you. You're soaked. "That's what I thought." Then I slap your pussy. I alternate between spanking your pussy and your tits, then gradually concentrate on your tits. When I'm happy with their pink, I jerk you away from the door. I shove you face down on the floor, and drop down, straddling your thighs, spanking your ass more, to get it darker. I stretch my length over you, one hand on the floor by your shoulders, the other guiding...then I'm inside your sopping pussy. My other hand falls beside you, as well, and you feel my weight against your butt, my hair tickling and scraping your ass. You feel my balls on you, when I sink all the way in. I fuck you, and your orgasm quickly builds. "That's it, cum for me...let me hear you scream. Oh, yeah! you hot fucking slut! Nasty bitch!" You start cumming, your loud cries filling the room, and I start to pump your pussy full of my thick cum.

Collapsing some of my weight onto the length of your back, you hear me murmur, "I love nasty fucking sluts." Then my teeth sink into the soft flesh of your shoulder, claiming you.

N.Owl
N.Owl
9 Followers
12