Sorority Submission Ch. 01-03

Story Info
Sorority pledge discovers her inner slut.
6.1k words
4.62
84k
63

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story tries to push the limits of submission. If you are not interested in humiliation and degradation you should not read this story.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, merchandise, companies, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters are 18 years or older when in sexual situations.

Maddy - Raised in a strict Christian fundamentalist home. Waiting for the right person to bring out her inner slut.

Elaine - Attractive strawberry blonde. Somewhat cold and distant, controlling personality, a slightly sadistic edge. Interested in mind play and lesbian seduction. Later hones her skills as a Domme in Jennifer's Road to Submission and the Mistress Elaine series.

*****

Chapter One

My given name was Madeline, but that was quickly shortened to Maddie. I was always the "good girl," never standing out in a crowd, always following instructions. And I wanted to be the good girl, just like my mother and two older sisters.

My mother was ultra-conservative and my father always deferred to my mother. As her youngest of three daughters, my mom always envisioned that her youngest daughter would follow in her footsteps as a registered nurse. My parents were Christian fundamentalists. She believed that she and my two older sisters would be my role models.

We were all home schooled by our mother until college. My mother hammered her beliefs into us. Core to her beliefs were that a marriage is a sacred bond between a man and a woman and that homosexuality was a sin against nature and an abomination against God. She eschewed the use of birth control. We were told that women were temptresses. We were not permitted to mix with or date boys. Of course premarital sex was sinful and that we were to "save ourselves" for our future husbands. We were not permitted to dance or listen to "rock and roll" music. Quite simply, our parents were in complete control of our lives, and when we were married our lives were destined to be controlled by our husbands.

My sisters were always on their best behavior with everyone. I mean everyone except me. I was the youngest and they took joy in pinning me to the ground with their knees on my arms and making me beg to be let go. They relished every opportunity to physically and mentally abuse me. The taunting continued through puberty, from the manner of my dress to the friends that I kept. The taunting stopped when I was about 15. That's when I blossomed from a 32A to a 34D. My flat chested sisters were reduced to spectators as men and boys openly ogled the woman I had become. By the time I was 18 I was still rather slender through my frame, except my breasts had grown to their present 36DD. Even though my body served as a magnet for men, my parents successfully protected me from their potential advances and I made it to age 18 a virgin.

I experienced my sexual awakening in college. I attended a small Christian fundamentalist school in California. Little did I know that it was a cauldron of sexual deviancy. I pledged at the most popular sorority on campus and went through a hazing process that opened my eyes - - wide - - to my latent darker side. It seemed that all the girls that belonged to the sorority came from sexually suppressed upbringings, and the hormonal surge we were all experiencing simply popped the lid off of all of that sexual suppression.

My first clue that I was in for a sexual awakening was the assignment of nicknames during the sorority's orientation process. The chapter President, Elaine Harris, was the culprit in a name that has stuck with me to this day. The first time I met Elaine I was standing in a line with four other pledges in the living room of the sorority house. All 15 of the other sorority members were in attendance as well. Elaine had already given nicknames to the other four and then approached me at the end of the line.

"What's your name?" she asked in an authoritative tone.

I was nervous, and when I get nervous I talk too much. "Madeline Purdin, but my friends call me Maddy ... that's spelled with a 'Y'. I was given that nickname by my oldest sister Anne. Anne was also a member of this sorority."

"Why thank you Maddy spelled with a 'Y'. But that's too much fucking information, isn't it?" She glared at me with her hands on her hips.

I was taken aback. Her steely blue eyes looked like they were boring through to the back of my head. "I ... I ... I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what?"

"Sorry I gave you too much information."

"I think you need to get punished, don't you?" She said it rhetorically.

I nodded. What else was I to do?

"I can't hear you Princess."

"Yes ma'am."

"That's my girl. Now strip."

"What?" I wanted to make sure I heard her correctly.

"I won't repeat myself."

Everyone was staring at me. It was decision time. Either comply or leave. This was my first clue I had a darker side. I started taking off my clothes, beginning with my cashmere sweater. I pulled off my sweater and put it in Elaine's outstretched hands. She looked at it with disinterest and casually tossed it on the floor behind her. I unbuttoned my blouse and handed it to Elaine and then promptly covered my bra with my arms. Elaine tossed my blouse on top of my sweater.

"Shy pumpkin?"

I was shy. I had never stripped in front of a roomful of people. I thought, 'A good girl shouldn't be here." I ignored my inner voice. In a barely audible whisper I said, "Yes, yes I am."

"We'll help you overcome your shyness. Now give me your skirt."

I unzipped my skirt and let it drop to my feet so it rested on my heels. I kicked my feet to get the skirt completely off.

"Pick it up cupcake."

I picked up the skirt, handed it to Elaine, and she promptly threw it back on the floor.

Now I was down to my bra, panties and heels.

"That's a pretty bra Princess. Give it to me."

I hesitated, then thought I had gone this far ... I reached behind me and let my ample breasts free. I couldn't stop them from jiggling when I took my bra off. All the girls, including Elaine, were staring dumbfounded at my breasts. I could feel my face getting hot as the embarrassment of my disrobing hit my consciousness. I was shaking like a leaf in the wind.

I handed my bra to Elaine. She could feel that the bra was damp from my perspiration and held it to her nose and audibly inhaled.

"Very nice Maddy." She read the label to the group. "Natori ... 36DD. That's impressive. You have lovely breasts. Real crowd pleasers. Don't you agree girls?"

There was a collective nod. I was hoping there was a crease in the carpet so I could crawl under it. I was feeling flush and lightheaded and had to resist the temptation to faint from embarrassment. "Thank you Elaine." I didn't know what else to say.

"I think we'll spell your name MaDDy. And we'll call you DD for short. Everyone on the outside will think we are calling you 'Dee Dee' but everyone in this house will know it refers to our sweet big-titted sister. Is that OK cupcake?"

This was all happening too fast. "I guess so," I muttered under my breath. I knew what was coming next.

"Good. Now give me your panties."

I looked down and to my horror there was a small dark spot on my panties. I was starting to soak through. I couldn't believe that this humiliation had aroused me. I looked back at Elaine with pleading eyes.

She met my gaze and stared at me until I lowered my eyes to the floor. "Look, if I don't have your panties in five seconds I'm going to double your punishment."

I had no idea what the punishment was but I didn't want it doubled. I hooked my thumbs in my panties and bent down and slid them over my heels. I held out the panties on one finger.

She plucked them from my finger. She did what I dreaded she would do. She first took a good look at the dark spot, then she put the panties next to her nose and sniffed my body's betrayal. She then held the panties out in front of her and announced to the group, "This slut is wet. She loves the verbal abuse and humiliation."

I cowered when everyone looked at me with smirks. They knew that my deeply submerged latent submissive tendencies had been wrenched from the dark corners of my soul and shown the light of day. Memories of my sisters intimidating and controlling me welled to the surface. There was a certain serenity in surrendering control and suddenly I craved that feeling again. With the tone of her voice Elaine knew how to draw out my naturally submissive tendencies. But what had she unleashed?

I was soon to find out. Elaine barked out orders. "Somebody get me the 'Board of Education.' Cupcake, grip your ankles."

One of the sorority sisters scampered out of the room. I slowly bent over and gripped my ankles. I continued to shiver as the blood rushed to my head. I was looking upside down at Elaine. It was fitting that I was viewing the world askew, as Elaine had figuratively turned my world upside down as well. I peered around my hanging breasts. Elaine was wearing a very short skirt and I couldn't stop myself from admiring the gentle curve of her calves and her well-turned ankles. My admiration faded when I saw her brandishing a long board that looked like a cricket bat with holes drilled in it.

"Cupcake, you are about to meet the 'Board of Education'."

My legs were shaking. I suddenly had knots in my stomach and had an almost uncontrollable urge to evacuate my bladder right then and there.

"Now count for me and ask nicely for another. If you fail to do that after a stroke I'm going to double your punishment. Is that understood?"

That was loud and clear. "Yes ma'am." I wasn't sure whether I feared the paddle or me peeing on the floor in front of all of these women.

My fears and doubts were put aside when I heard the air hissing through the holes in the board just before it made contact with my bare bottom.

"SMACK!" The board contacted me squarely on my ass. I was pushed forward and had to let go of my ankles to catch myself from falling completely forward. My tits hit my chin with an audible slap. As the pain was surging through me somehow I had the presence of mind to utter "One, may I please have another." I lied. I really didn't want another. In fact at that point in time I wanted to go home. This was definitely not 'good girl' territory.

Elaine replied with the utmost of courtesy. "Of course Princess."

The dreaded whoosh of air and then the second blow landed. My bottom was already sensitive from the first blow so the second one hurt considerably more.

"Two. May I please have another? Gosh, that hurt!" I wasn't allowed to swear and never did. The girls started laughing. I was starting to cry.

"Princess. So prim and proper. Don't you know how to swear?"

"No ma'am."

"Let me help you. If it really hurts, it fucking hurts. Do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am."

First Elaine took the paddle and rubbed it on my bottom. I felt a prickly heat in my body and a strange tingling sensation, though not unpleasant, between my legs. Did I like this? I was confused. As my mind was trying to sort out these new sensations another blow landed. Pain overruled everything I had been taught and believed.

"That fucking hurt! Three, another one please ma'am?" The girls murmured their approval at my salty language. At this point I didn't care what they thought. I just wanted this punishment to end.

I could hear Elaine chuckling. "So Dee Dee does have a potty mouth. Let's see if she can expand her vocabulary." She hit me even harder with the next swing.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck." I fell to my knees and buried my face in my hands. "Please no more."

"Let me see what Dee Dee's tits say about this." Elaine leaned over and firmly pinched both of my erect nipples.

"Ohhhhhhh." A gasp escaped my lips. Electric shocks emanated from my nipples. It felt good and I felt another twinge in my pussy. My hand involuntarily went between my legs as I was about to touch myself.

Elaine slapped my hand away. "No touching Princess. That's my job."

I was horrified that I was about to finger myself in front of a group of women but for some reason I felt an overwhelming need to do so.

"Did you want me to touch you Dee Dee?"

I was beyond shame. I nodded my head.

Elaine started midway down my thigh. Apparently moisture from my pussy had trickled down my leg. She swept her finger upward on its slickened path to my nether regions. She first circled my anus and then traced up and down both lips of my vagina. I knew this was wrong - very wrong, yet I arched my hips to press against her finger. I realized my body was telling me that this was right - very right. It felt absolutely wonderful. And Elaine knew it.

"Does Dee Dee want me to continue to touch her?"

I nodded vigorously.

"You're going to have to ask me real nice."

She wanted me to beg. I would happily oblige her. "Please Elaine, please touch me."

"Where?"

I pointed to my vagina.

"Say it."

"Please touch my vagina." Again, guffaws from the girls.

"Vagina? You mean your dripping cunt, don't you?"

That was a word I'd never used. It was so dirty, so demeaning. But my resistance had completely dissolved as did my sense of decorum. Elaine became my world. The other women in the room were simply decorative pieces.

"Please Elaine. Please touch my dripping cunt," I said to an audience of one.

"Since you asked so nicely." Elaine took the handle of the paddle and dragged it between my legs.

The touch of the handle turned the coursing pain into waves of warmth I had never experienced before. "Oh God. Please don't stop." I would have done anything at that point to have achieved my release. The aching need overwhelmed my other senses.

"You're going to have to earn that right cupcake. Sharon, come over here and show cupcake how to eat a pussy." One of the sorority sisters stepped forward. Elaine hiked up her skirt and reclined on the sofa with her feet spread on the ground. Sharon was a demure brunette who looked like a waif. She knelt in front of Elaine and sported a broad smile on her face. She pulled off Elaine's sodden panties and buried her tongue deep into Elaine's sex. I watched with rapt attention as Sharon demonstrated her oral skills. Elaine took her hands, put them on the back of Sharon's head, and ground Sharon's face into her pussy. Sharon was lapping away when Elaine abruptly pushed her away.

"Your turn cupcake."

I got on my knees and put my hands on the inside of Elaine's thighs. I had never touched another woman before, and the silky soft skin of her inner thighs and the irresistible aroma from between her legs made me want to worship her. I had been taught that women should be with men, but I knew now that what I had been taught was wrong. This was so right. Elaine had in a few minutes time stripped my veneer of civility and bared my baser instincts.

I stuck out my tongue and barely grazed her hot steaming cunt.

"Ohhh, that's good MaDDy, Lick me just like that."

I continued with feather light kisses with my lips and tongue until Elaine could take no more. She put her hands on the back of my head and pulled me tight against her. I sucked in sips of air when I could while I kissed and licked her. I was surprised, but I felt a sense of pride as I pleasured Elaine. That pleasure redoubled my sense of need.

"Don't stop MaDDy. You are a natural born slut. Oh ... oh ... oh ... you're my whore." Elaine thighs were quaking as she twisted her body, writhing with every suck and lick. She finally released my head and I pulled away, gasping for breath. We both took a minute to recover. Then Elaine granted me my request.

"You've earned a reward Dee Dee." She pointed to Sharon. Sharon nodded her assent and lay on the floor face up. She signaled for me to straddle her face. I was so far beyond the point of caring I immediately complied, now oblivious to the fact that there was a roomful of people watching us. I rode Sharon's face as she did her best to lave my dripping cunt. I didn't want this to end. It was a glorious feeling, grinding my pelvis onto a willing and skilled mouth and tongue. I concluded that my mother never told me how great sex could be because I wouldn't want to do anything else. I went higher and higher with the humiliation, degradation and pain packing a potent accelerant to the pleasure. I bent my head backward and let out a piercing scream as my entire body was wracked with ripples of pleasure and I heard a roar in my ears as my head throbbed, almost to the point of pain. I didn't know what overcame me, but I pulled up Sharon by her hair and kissed her deeply, tasting myself for the first time. If this was acting like a slut then I wanted to be a slut.

"My, my, it looks like we unleashed Dee Dee's inner demons," Elaine observed with a wry smile. "Are you feeling like a slut now cupcake?"

"Yes ma'am," I said cheerily.

"Do you love being a slut?"

"I love being a slut."

"Good, because we've just scratched the surface. Now pick up your clothes and get out of my sight. I'll send for you when I need you." Elaine looked away from me and started chatting with some of the others. Now ignored, I picked up my clothes and headed upstairs to my bedroom. My butt was raw. My pussy was sore. I had a splitting headache. I had just repudiated everything I had been taught by my mother. It was the best day of my life.

Chapter Two

I had drunk deeply from the golden chalice. There was no turning back. I couldn't go to sleep that night. I replayed the events of that day over and over in my head. I had never experienced humiliation, pain and pleasure as I did that day, nor had I ever even contemplated touching a woman in a sexual manner. Was I a "homosexual?" Would I be reviled and rejected by my parents, siblings and friends? Did I really enjoy having sex with Elaine and Sharon?

There was one way to find out. In the wee hours of the morning I crept over to Sharon's room. I opened her door and wedged myself next to her in her single bed. She groggily opened her eyes and saw me. She flashed me a broad smile and wrapped her arms around me. She pressed her lips to mine. I parted my lips and I felt her tongue seek mine. As our tongues played out an unchoreographed dance I felt a surge of desire. My body was telling me that I loved women. Who was I to refuse what my body was telling me? I pushed my hand under Sharon's pajama top and caressed her tiny breasts. As I rolled her nipple between my fingers she shuddered and guided my other hand to her pussy. As I fingered her pussy and clit she pulled up my pajama top and put her head between my breasts. I could feel her breath on my chest as she shifted her face ever so slightly to feel the softness of my breasts against her cheeks. She managed a throaty groan as my finger found a soft spot in her pussy that was gushing a warm slippery fluid. Wordlessly, she stiffened her body, then relaxed, letting her head fall away from my breasts as she lapsed into a deep sleep. I tried to rouse her but she was too far gone.

My need went untended, but not for long. I went to Elaine's room. She was sleeping with someone I didn't know. I stood at her bedside, wondering what to do next. She opened her eyes and raised her head. In a sleepy voice she said, "Cupcake, you insatiable slut. Did you want more?"

I nodded my head. She gave me a stare. I knew what she wanted to hear.

"I'm a greedy slut ma'am. I need to cum."

"What do you want me to do about it?"

"I want you to help me."

12