Sorrel's Long Journey to Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fletcher smiled, "That would be great."

Together the two people, Mary and Fletcher, fumbled around with the necklace. It was very attractive, much like a tennis bracelet but with numerous colored gems. The whole thing was scarcely three eighths of an inch wide and only about an eighth of an inch thick, but the metal that formed the basis of the necklace was misleading. It was hard but supple, something that could bend but certainly not break.

They got it around her neck, found the two ends with their corresponding eyelets. They placed the tiny piece of metal intended to go around her neck together. Fletcher took a pair of large pliers and squeezed the metal connector until it was completely compressed again the eyelets. Once the thing was pressed tight it was impossible to tell where the necklace came together.

All three people went to a mirror and looked at Sorrel's new necklace. It was a pretty piece of jewelry. Sorrel, in spite of her predicament, liked it. However, she had no idea why Fletcher had put it on her. Part of that information came next.

Fletcher said to Mary and Sorrel, "I have one more addition to the necklace." At the very front of the necklace there was a tiny ring, scarcely larger than a sixteenth of an inch in diameter. Fletcher pulled a small tag from the metal box. He held it up, "Read what it says"

Sorrel squinted at the tiny tag. She could discern two letters, "I see the initials, F.H."

Fletcher looked at her and at Mary, "When I put this small tag on the necklace you'll be wearing my initials. Anyone contemplating any funny business with you will be immediately reminded just whose you are."

Sorrel didn't' like it; it was like a dog collar. She said so, "What? This is my dog collar?"

Mary got it right away, and had figured out its true role. She ignored what Sorrel said, "It's a good idea Fletcher. Any time Sorrel leaves here everyone will see the necklace and immediately know who's responsible for her. No one will try to harm or abuse her because they'll know who they'll have to answer to. There won't be any of that funny stuff Florence was talking about either if they know whose initials are staring at them."

Sorrel was alert to the last comment, "What funny stuff?"

Mary answered, "I mean like trying to pierce your body parts. Don't worry. That won't happen."

Fletcher looked at both Mary and Sorrel, "Exactly. Then he looked directly at Sorrel, "You got it?"

Sorrel answered, "Yes. I understand."

Fletcher took the initialed tag and affixed it to the necklace, "There that should settle that."

Sorrel took the mirror and looked at the necklace again. It looked expensive. The tiny tag in no way compromised her sense of self. It was neither degrading nor complimentary, but she understood its protective nature. She evinced a slight smile, "The necklace is very attractive. I'll enjoy wearing it, even if I can't undo it." She looked at the ring. It had his initials as well.

Fletcher looked at her self-consciously. Then he looked at Mary. He gruffly gave Mary an order, "Why don't you take our girl to her real room, and help her find some real clothes. He looked at Sorrel, "I like what you have on, but it will unsuitable for what I want to do with you this afternoon."

Mary gave Fletcher a knowing wink. She turned to Sorrel, "Come with me."

*

Note from the author: Your comments, appraisals, and criticisms are all always most welcome. Please provide any feedback you deem worthwhile.