Sorry Sissy You Lose Pt. 01

Story Info
Mistress teases sissy slave while choosing hung Gentleman.
851 words
3.76
22.9k
10

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress called her sissy to her chamber, "Slave - you are to come here and upon entering crawl on all fours."

Slave did as instructed without hesitation. He was athletic and manly, but his little dick was weak and it drove him to submit to her. Her power was her pussy, her body, her attitude. He knew his needle dick didn't fill her pussy let alone stretch it the way she craved for it to be stretched. He had watched her fuck thick cock after thick cock, heard her whimper and moan and beg for their cum. In ways she never did when he was pumping his little dick inside of her.

"That's a good slave" Mistress said. "Now come before me and sit up, I have something for you."

Slave did as instructed and he felt a slight warmth in his dick - he wondered if maybe she was going to jerk him off or allow him to feel her mouth or pussy on his little dick.

"Slave I worked all day today, and tonight I am going out on a date. I've been thinking about my date all day. I've been wet between my thighs and you are going to feel my panties now."

Her sissy slave accepted her panties as she handed them over.

"Go head, smell them, slave" instructed Mistress.

He smelled them. They were so damp they were wet! He loved her scent. His dick swelled and became a bump in his panties.

"You know why they're wet, don't you, you sissy?" Mistress teased. "Tonight I'm going out with George. And you know what happened on our first date. His cock felt SO big through his pants! I have been thinking about where I'm going to taste his cock and suck it SO good. My pussy has been dripping today for George. Is that what you want to hear?"

"Yes, Mistress" slave responded. And he felt his little dick grow in his panties. Precum dripped from the tip. Mistress had told him how they made out like high schoolers, how he felt her breasts and she felt his cock. She had told him how much she wanted fuck George. How she knew it would hurt but she wanted to stretch her little pussy around his thick cock and take his cum.

"My wetness isn't for you or your little dick, slave. I want his cock and tonight I'm going for it. I want you to wear my wet panties while I am away. I want you to think about what we're doing while you're here cleaning the house. Don't wait up, sissy - I might not come home. I want to fuck him all night long!"

Her sissy slave felt embarrassed but also he was so turned on. He knew his little thin dick, barely 5 inches when fully swollen, couldn't compare to George's thick cock! And he had felt his Mistress' desire to be with George. For she had allowed him to try to fuck her recently. And as he pounded away, slipping out now and then, his dick too small to fill her pussy, her dirt talk centered on George and as she expressed how badly she wanted his cock he felt her get so wet all over his little dick! It was like a fountain and he knew then without no doubt she was attracted to George and he could do anything he wanted with her, her desire for him was so great.

"Now stand up, slave. Let me put my panties on and cover your sissy dick" his Mistress continued.

The slave could not hide his excitement. His little dick was rock hard, almost 5 inches in length, barely thicker than a hot dog, dripping precum. His Mistress slid her panties up his legs as he stepped into them and then laughed as she saw his dick hard in her panties.

"Looks like you are hot, slave. Is this true? Are you turned on?" Mistress asked.

"Yes, Mistress" the slave answered.

"Tell me slave, are you going to be thinking of me tonight while I'm on my date?"

"Yes, Mistress" her slave admitted softly.

"His cock is very thick, slave. If I fuck him it's going to hurt my little pussy, but a good hurt. And I won't be able to feel your little dick after George's cock."

"Mistress, I understand" slave replied.

"Good. Now leave my chamber, slave. I'm going to shower, shave, and primp for George. I want to look my best for him. I'm going to wear the makeup you bought me, the little black dress you bought me, the black heels you bought me, and of course a sexy pair of panties and bra underneath! Everything you've bought for me, slave, I'm going to strut for George."

And with that slave exited his Mistress' chamber, crawling away with his dick hard in his Mistress' wet panties she put on him and his mind racing as he pictured how sexy she was going to look and how hard George's cock was going to get seeing his Mistress dolled up!