Sorry We Lost, Coach

Story Info
The head cheerleader feels terrible that the team lost.
1.3k words
3.69
82.6k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HBuunsch
HBuunsch
23 Followers

Ugh. I am just so upset right now. I feel terrible. I can't believe that our football team lost the game today. As head cheerleader, I really take it seriously to make sure we support the team in any way that I can. This is my senior year and I really need to make it count. I have been so busy planning for graduation, applying for colleges and turning 18 that maybe I really haven't been dedicating enough time to the team.

The coach does not look happy at all today. I hate it when the coach gets upset. He gets so angry. I don't blame him. He really cares about the team and us cheerleaders.

I need to just get changed out of this blue uniform that reads RECO across the chest and actually across the ass as well. I specifically made sure our uniforms have RECO added to the ass that is under the skirt, so people could see it when our skirts are up.

I really feel like I let the team and especially the coach down today. I am so bummed that I don't even have the energy to go all the way to the locker rooms to change. Actually the ladies coaches' office is right here so I'll just hop in there and get changed and head home.

I quickly discover that the ladies coaches' office is locked. Just another string of bad luck, I suppose. I do just happen to notice that the football coach's office is open right down the hall. I am almost positive I saw him leave after the game since he was so pissed. I'm sure he wouldn't mind if I change in there. It should only take 10 minutes or so.

To my surprise I discover that the coach has such a nice office. Of course I've never been in here since I'm not on the football team. He has such a great set up, great big desk, super comfy couch. I walk over to peek out the window and notice that the coach's truck is still parked downstairs. My heart racing just a little bit as I begin to really consider the fact that he could be coming back up here at any moment. What is 10 minutes though? I start to take my top and then my sports bra off. It feels pretty nice to get that off. I have a pretty small frame for someone having such large breasts, 36D. I wouldn't call myself a skinny girl but more petite and curvy. I have long brown hair down to the middle of my back and only wear it up when we are cheering. It feels great to let my hair down as well.

As I'm caressing my breasts lightly, I start to think about how the coach is so fucking hot. It has been tough from time to time to really concentrate on cheering while I'm fantasizing about him nailing me in my uniform. Sometimes I spend half of the game in a wet pair of panties imaging him bending me over the bleachers. I don't know why he turns me on actually. He's significantly older than me; I think he has to be around 40. I find him to be rather attractive, dark blue eyes and a medium build and brown hair. He is in decent shape but I tend to like that he's not of a complete muscular build.

Oh no! The coach has come into his office and catches me topless. Maybe that's a good thing since I was really considering going to town on myself on his couch. I mean I can't help myself when I start to think about him on top of me. I try to grab my top and hold it in front of me, apologizing for being in his office. How embarrassing. I think he's going to be very unhappy with someone just inviting themselves in. I realize just then how turned on I am that I have been caught.

"What are you doing in here?" he asks me.

I try to explain that I'm so very sorry for being there and that I am also so very sorry for letting him and the team down today. I tell him I would do anything to make it up to him.

The coach sits on his couch and stares at me roughly for just a moment and then says to me, "Well, there is maybe something you can do to make it up to me."

Oh thank god. I am really worried he would stay upset with me.

He then says to me, "Why don't you go ahead and set your top down? And come over here and show me how badly you want to make it up to me."

I am just about to jump out of my skin at this point. I am already wet from fantasizing about him earlier and here I am being invited to please the coach. I couldn't be more thrilled. My mind races quickly, and ultimately I decide to walk over to him and straddle his lap. As I sit in his lap facing him topless, his hands find themselves on my ass and pulling me closer to him. He then begins to kiss me very passionately as I place my arms loosely around his neck. I can't remember the last time making out. It really gets me going. So this is just another pleasant surprise.

His hands are now all over my large breasts and he's moving his mouth down my body, first kissing my neck then sucking on my tits. I begin to realize that I am gyrating into the erection that has materialized in his pants. I can feel the wetness on my panties against my clit. This rubbing sensation is adding an extra bonus to the situation as well. Suddenly, without even thinking, I'm undoing his pants and pulling out his hard cock and beginning to stroke it. Who would have known the coach has such a thick dick. I can barely wrap my tiny hand around his shaft. He slides one hand down my body and up the front of my skirt right to my panty line. Using his fingers, he pushes my panties aside to stroke me and remarks how wet I am. I then lean over to his ear and whisper rather softly, "Please fuck me, coach." He then firmly takes hold of me by my hips, stands up and places me on my back on his couch. Within seconds he's removing my panties and forcing himself inside of me. I can't believe how good his dick feels inside of me. We continue to kiss and he pins both of my arms above my head to hold me in position so that with every thrust my tits are bouncing with the motion. I hear the sound of some other school staff walking down the corridor outside of the office and pray that no one walks in and discovers us.

I love how the coach is taking charge and really giving it to me. After all, I really deserve it since I was such a naughty cheerleader and not doing a good enough job supporting the team.

As he is railing me, I begin to feel myself start to climax. I plead with the coach to "please let me cum." I am practically begging at this point. He seems to turn it up a notch and I can barely handle it. He is sucking on my tits and then shortly thereafter is again kissing me on my neck. This just happens to be one of my weaknesses and he can read that. My knees tightly clench his body and he releases my arms. I am nearly clawing at his back when I cum harder than I ever knew I could. Within moments, he is blowing his load inside of me.

I can hardly wait until our game next week!

HBuunsch
HBuunsch
23 Followers