Sorta. Almost. Maybe.

Story Info
Nameless lovers enjoy a forbidden night.
1k words
4.4
10k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrive at our usual spot, not surprised to find his car already there. While I usually pride myself on being prompt, I actually enjoy showing up just a little later than planned in order to tease him. I want it just as much as he does, but I am a woman who likes to be in control. He'd left the door unlocked, and I entered the dimly lit room that held nothing but a huge bed, mirrors on the ceilings and the walls, and a small bathroom tucked away in the corner. The scent of cleaning products invaded my nostrils, but I was used to that by now. We did this once a week. Not in the same room every time, but the same out of the way motel where we belonged to each other for an amazing hour or two. My senses adjust to the dim lighting and I see him on the bed already void of his clothing and watching me. He scans my plus sized body draped simply in a cute pink and white striped dress already knowing that as usual, there's nothing on underneath. Why bother? We both know what we're here for.

"Late again?" He asks in that deep, laid back tone that does funny things to my system.

"Just a few minutes," I reply as I join him on the bed.

"You know there's no need for that dress, baby."

"I'm still a little shy."

"You're beautiful and so is your body. Take it off for me."

I take a deep breath and wish I had something to drink or smoke, something to calm my nerves. We've been fucking each other for a while now, but I'm still a little uneasy about being naked in front of him. Still, I do as he asks and pull the thin dress over my head exposing more of my brown sugar skin, my soft belly, thick thighs, and 42DD breasts. There is nothing but lust in his almond shaped brown eyes and I'm amazed at how sexy that makes me feel, how just a look can make me feel like I'm the most beautiful woman in the world. I have to be careful though, reminding myself that I'm only here for his kisses, for the dick he probably knows I've become rather obsessed with. To be here, to find a way to meet with him each week, how could I not be somewhat attached? A moan rumbles deep in his chest as he takes me in his arms and kisses me with an intensity I understand all too well, and when I feel his erection on my thigh I know he's been missing me just as much as I've been missing him. Flirty texts are nice, but there is nothing like being here with him right now. I arch my back when he takes my hardened nipple into his mouth, panting with each tug, growing wetter in anticipation. By the time he rolls me onto my back and enters me, I am unashamedly dripping with need.

"Damn, baby, it feels like you missed me."

"I did."

He lifts my legs in the air for better access, goes even deeper, and I know he's loving just how flexible this big girl is. At this point, there's no position he could put me in that I would object to. Right now, there's nothing I wouldn't do to him or for him.

His pace is steady, my hips rise to match his thrusts. This is usually how it all starts out, slow and maddening because I want it to last forever while also longing for him to fuck me hard and fast. My eyes are closed, I'm moaning...breathless...wanting him closer.

"Turn that sexy ass over for me."

I am quick to do exactly what he demands. Anything for him.

From behind he finally goes that pace that I love while we watch each other in the mirror, our intertwined moans are a symphony of ecstasy. He is so strong, so agile.

"I want to see that pretty face."

He lays me on my back again and continues on with his rapid pace. I'm lost, drowning, falling, and I can do nothing but scream his name as he sends me blindly over the edge over and over again.

"Open your eyes and look at me while I'm fucking you."

It's a struggle, but I manage to do what he wants. Our gazes never stray as he fucks me so good I have to bite down on my tongue to keep from yelling out what's really on my heart to tell him, to keep from telling him that I'm damn near his whether he wants me or not.

I reach up to tug at the neat beard on his handsome, tanned face, before running my shaking hands down his bare chest. I can't get enough of the feel of him. He's speaking Spanish to me because he knows that shit drives me mad. His scent, his voice, his dick fitting so perfectly inside of me, him saying my name just as he's on the verge of letting go...I can't hold on any longer. My orgasm hits me with a force that takes my breath away and I am helpless as his name spills from my lips. My eyes are shut tight again, swirls of bright colors and stars are all I can see, words I wish to express fill my head but I know I can never really tell him. Seconds later, his body goes rigid as he releases himself on the bud of my throbbing clit. He collapses down onto the bed beside me, taking me in his arms once again. Our hands clasp and we struggle to catch our breath while we bask in the afterglow. Things I wish I could say are still right there on the tip of my tongue. We lay in silence, my head on his chest while his gentle fingertips stroke my back. I know there will be another round shortly...there always is. Then we'll shower...carefully avoiding that motel soap, he'll go his way, I'll go mine, and he'll just unknowingly take a little piece of my love with him. I don't know if he feels the way I do and I'll probably never ask. How long will forbidden nights like this continue? That's anyone's guess, but for now...someone waits at home for me.